The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 22nd, 2011, 12:47 PM
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Anyone know why "Ichigo & Rukia" is trending on Twitter atm?

Could it be that if we weren't going into filler we would have had this scene?
Spoiler:
Yeah that scene would probably have happened. It may still happen at the end of the filler. I am curious what the filler will be exactly...>__>

What, no Ichihime love?

If you were in the first episode/chapter of bleach what would you do? (With powers and without.)
With powers: I would send that girl's soul to Soul Society. Were we ever told if that happened? 0__0
Without: Watch what happens, maybe see if I could freak Ichigo out by acting like maybe I know about his powers, and then subverting it by instead meaning something else. XD

Last edited by -Jared-; February 23rd, 2011 at 06:26 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 01:30 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
^
Ichiruki on twitter? what's this about? =/

I'm veryyyy out of it these days, I'm sorry!!!!! DX

But wow the anime is up to that point already? I should really catch up, huhh....
Old February 23rd, 2011, 09:32 AM
Binary
え?

Yeah me too. It's been a while since I watched my last anime episode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
You're missing something important in your post. Please look at the first page and try again.

Nice name, though.
Oh right. Keiri sorry.

And thanks. XD;
Old February 23rd, 2011, 01:28 PM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary View Post

Oh right. Keiri sorry.

And thanks. XD;
Aha! There ya go! Welcome to the club Binary! I am Pikapal642, Captain of the Ninth Squad, and you may shorten may name however you wish. ^__^

I am currently watching one of the filler arcs in the anime that I missed...it'll take me a while to catch up to where I started watching it before. XD
Old February 23rd, 2011, 01:41 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
So... She has to sneeze on them? That's so... lame.

So he can hear Rukia with that thing? At first I thought that they were in the room with him, but the dialouge doesn't seem to match.

Dat zettai ryouikiThe moment he thought "hurry up and face me" I KNEW that he would fall in love with her.

Wait, her "aura" and not her "reiatsu"? I'm certain that he's referring to the same thing, but he's using the different term- perhaps it's an entirely new group of people? Or maybe he's also a Fullbringer (more likely) and they either just use seperate terms from the previous group (which might be more unlikely- that would just cause unnecessary confusion) or Ginjou just used the word Reiatsu around Ichigo.

Or it's a translater thing.

I don't know why, but I kind of like this new guy. He seems kind of... like Aizen, only at the moment, less arrogant.

If you were in the first episode/chapter of bleach what would you do? (With powers and without.)

With powers? I'd watch everything with interest.
Without powers? I'd watch everything with interest, but figure out what's going on.

Quote:

Oh right. Keiri sorry.

And thanks. XD;
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) but I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you feel like calling me by.

Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); February 23rd, 2011 at 01:47 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 01:58 PM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
Spoiler:

So he can hear Rukia with that thing? At first I thought that they were in the room with him, but the dialouge doesn't seem to match.

Dat zettai ryouikiThe moment he thought "hurry up and face me" I KNEW that he would fall in love with her.

Wait, her "aura" and not her "reiatsu"? I'm certain that he's referring to the same thing, but he's using the different term- perhaps it's an entirely new group of people? Or maybe he's also a Fullbringer (more likely) and they either just use seperate terms from the previous group (which might be more unlikely- that would just cause unnecessary confusion) or Ginjou just used the word Reiatsu around Ichigo.

I don't know why, but I kind of like this new guy. He seems kind of... like Aizen, only at the moment, less arrogant.
Spoiler:
XD I was laughing at that. I thought it was hilarious. XD

Lol, imagine if he was talking to Rukia and using that to listen. It'd look like he was on some weird, special cell phone or something. XD

That's exactly what I thought. I wonder if that example is on TvTropes yet. XD Also, her beauty is so striking that it literally is striking. /shot

Also, I wonder, if that new guy hadn't intervened, would Orihime have laid the smack down on this guy? I would have liked to see that. But now that there are two of them, I can't seem to imagine she would overpower them...Hmmmm.....
Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:24 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
Spoiler:
Lol, imagine if he was talking to Rukia and using that to listen. It'd look like he was on some weird, special cell phone or something. XD

That's exactly what I thought. I wonder if that example is on TvTropes yet. XD Also, her beauty is so striking that it literally is striking. /shot

Also, I wonder, if that new guy hadn't intervened, would Orihime have laid the smack down on this guy? I would have liked to see that. But now that there are two of them, I can't seem to imagine she would overpower them...Hmmmm.....
Spoiler:
XD That'd be hilarious.

Zettai Ryouiki is on TV Tropes, and with a quick look, Loly, Orihime's new outfit (which is, yes, Zettai Ryouiki) and Riruka.

Hmm... Well, she is rather protective of Ishida, so I'm sure she would've hurt him- or at least, if he posed a direct threat to her then. She'd probably ask him some questions first.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:25 PM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
With powers; as a shinigami? I would tell Ichigo as much as possible and then sit back and watch an entirely different story unfold.
Without powers? Not much, perhaps hang around Ichigo and Rukia and just watch the action. I'll be the guy on the side drinking a soda while hollows fly by and Ichigo going after them. Maybe throw a rock after them.

Spoiler:
Anime:
That crazy Mayuri...
O well, If ILpy and I were there I suppose we would have reacted the same way. But I we would have given a heads up though.

Hinamori should have died so many times, yet she is still being revived.
Add god like powers and she is Aizen.

Ichigo still has powers? FILLER FTW!

Preview: Karakura Riser! Riser BEAM!

Manga:
That. Was. Gross. (The sneezing)
At least is was from Riruka and not someone like Don Kanonji.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILP
By aura noting fictional is meant. The aura is something you can "sense"/you read off people to determine their (emotional?) state. An aura is described as a field of subtle radiation surrounding a person or an object. Often mentioned in anime.
Also, like I said a while back, I think that this group (Bad guys?) of possible Fullbringers (how else did they get Ishida) has indeed different plans then the group (Good guys) that wants to get rid of their powers and help Ichigo. Actually, you had already commented and elaborated a bit on my theory. XD
Keep up, Capt.

Anyway, I still want that "B)This time she will go attack mode on his ass and shows that she has learned after last time." will happen. But I am starting to doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minchan
(And BTW Squad 10 is better than the rest. Because I said so.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zam
Squad 1 ftw!
Keep dreaming. Dance puppets, Dance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary
Oh right. Keiri sorry.
lol XD
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, Binary! I am the lieutenant of the 12th Squad, RASENCERO! The 12th squad is looking for new guinea pigs, consider yourself enrolled. You will Not even know.

TvTropes again?
"Googles Zettai Ryouiki"
*first hit: TvTropes*
"'
Ow very nice
"adds Neon Genesis Evangelion to "to watch" list"

Damn you ILpy
You've made me want to explore TvTropes to the point its embarrassed.

Last edited by RASENCERO; February 23rd, 2011 at 02:33 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 05:49 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Latest chapter
Spoiler:
Ok, not a lot happened. I desperately hope Kubo isn't planning another save the helpless girl arc though.

Other than that all I can say is how much better Orihime's character design is now...yeah.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 06:32 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
MANGA:
Spoiler:
Okay Orihime. Time to use your mad karate skillz. XD

No seriously though, she better not just stand there and get killed/injured. =/
Old February 23rd, 2011, 06:38 PM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
TvTropes again?
"Googles Zettai Ryouiki"
"'
Ow very nice

Damn you ILpy
XD Mwahahaha, another person trapped in a Wiki Walk. XD

Quote:
Latest chapter
Spoiler:
Ok, not a lot happened. I desperately hope Kubo isn't planning another save the helpless girl arc though.

Other than that all I can say is how much better Orihime's character design is now...yeah.
Spoiler:
If that happens again, I wonder how much fan backlash there would be? XD

Also, manga spoilers below, but, was I the only one who kinda saw this panel:

Spoiler:

as this?

Spoiler:
Old February 23rd, 2011, 09:58 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Lol, good reaction pic. "Umad bro?" was in my head as i saw that panel
Old February 24th, 2011, 01:55 AM
Graceful
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful
Quote:

Spoiler:

IchiRuki?!
*checks twitter*
Yep, a lot of people are tweeting `#IchiRuki` I think it's because of something like the anime or manga or something. >.>
Despite being an IchiRuki fan myself, this is just a little weird!

Link:
http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23ichiruki

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
Old February 24th, 2011, 02:13 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:
Orihime karate pwning chances are getting lower...

She did reach for her hairpins though I think. But she has them at her collar now. Brings more attention to her chest.

Old February 24th, 2011, 03:01 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
With powers; as a shinigami? I would tell Ichigo as much as possible and then sit back and watch an entirely different story unfold.
Without powers? Not much, perhaps hang around Ichigo and Rukia and just watch the action. I'll be the guy on the side drinking a soda while hollows fly by and Ichigo going after them. Maybe throw a rock after them.
And this is why you're my Lieutenant 8D
Quote:
Spoiler:
By aura noting fictional is meant. The aura is something you can "sense"/you read off people to determine their (emotional?) state. An aura is described as a field of subtle radiation surrounding a person or an object. Often mentioned in anime.
Also, like I said a while back, I think that this group (Bad guys?) of possible Fullbringers (how else did they get Ishida) has indeed different plans then the group (Good guys) that wants to get rid of their powers and help Ichigo. Actually, you had already commented and elaborated a bit on my theory. XD
Keep up, Capt.
Spoiler:
I was referring to how he said Aura, as opposed to Reiatsu. Every other instance, reiatsu was used when Aura could have been.

Yeah, I know, I did that on purpose to bring it back to now :p
Keep up, Lieut.

Quote:
lol XD
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, Binary! I am the lieutenant of the 12th Squad, RASENCERO! The 12th squad is looking for new guinea pigs, consider yourself enrolled. You will Not even know.
Could you be a little more discreet? And I'm surprised you didn't also comment on his name.
Quote:
TvTropes again?
"Googles Zettai Ryouiki"
"'
Ow very nice

Damn you ILpy
:p TV Tropes: Ruining your life. One click at a time.
Quote:

Spoiler:

as this?

Spoiler:
Oh man that is awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Spoiler:
She did reach for her hairpins though I think. But she has them at her collar now. Brings more attention to her chest.
I love this club.
Old February 24th, 2011, 03:10 AM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilpy
Yeah, I know, I did that on purpose to bring it back to now :p
I knew that. Just checkin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilpeh
Could you be a little more discreet? And I'm surprised you didn't also comment on his name.
Even more discreet? ...I'll try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick
O yeah. How did I not notice that? Makes sense.
Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILPy
I love this club.
Then you will love this as well (Artist unknown):
Spoiler:

Last edited by RASENCERO; February 24th, 2011 at 03:17 AM.
Old February 24th, 2011, 04:55 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

LOL just saw Twitter. The IchiRuki thing is pretty outta control. While I was looking at that search's result page, for all of like... a minute... already someone posted something in that timespan!!!

Ahh Twitter... Such a wonderful thing. XD Hahahahaha.....
Old February 24th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
LOL just saw Twitter. The IchiRuki thing is pretty outta control. While I was looking at that search's result page, for all of like... a minute... already someone posted something in that timespan!!!

Ahh Twitter... Such a wonderful thing. XD Hahahahaha.....
Yeah, I guess the scene Lapras showed kicked it up a bit. But then this week's chapter really poured fuel on the fire. I personally don't support it though.

Quote:

Oh right. Keiri sorry.

And thanks. XD;
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, Binary!
I am Head Captain, captain of Squad 1, and owner of the club.
You can call me master Zameric or Zam. or master

Quote:
I am currently watching one of the filler arcs in the anime that I missed...it'll take me a while to catch up to where I started watching it before. XD
Which one are you watching?

Quote:
Spoiler:
I just though it was hilarious! And distusting

Hmm, yeah, you're right.

Pervert Hmm, I didn't really think of it then. xD

No, I think he meant aura as in her her whole mood changed.
Pretty sure that had nothing to do with spiritual pressure.

Ahahaha, I guess. But I hope he's not another Aizen.
Replies are in bold.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Me too. I think she proably could have beat him.
But we know Tsukishima was strong enough to beat Uryu.

Quote:
Keep dreaming. Dance puppets, Dance!
*cracks knuckles* I'd prefer not to make Ilp look for a new lieutenant.

Quote:
Latest chapter
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Yeah, she's seems a lot more confident and assertive now.
No more damsel in distress because of her nature as a pacifist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I noticed that too. I hope her powers have gotten somewhat stronger.
Of course, what else does she have going for her? *shot*

Old February 24th, 2011, 02:17 PM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
Lol, good reaction pic. "Umad bro?" was in my head as i saw that panel
Quote:
Oh man that is awesome.
Ahaha, i saw that and knew I had to make it. XD Thanks. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Which one are you watching?
The Zanpakuto rebellion arc. I hadn't seen it, so I thought, hey, let's catch up on some filler! XD

Also:
spoiler warning
The proceeding text contains a spoiler.
Plot and/or ending details follow containing information on Bleach Manga.

Spoiler:
I still haven't noticed her hairpins...where are they? Am I being unobservant? T__T
Old February 24th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Also:
spoiler warning
The proceeding text contains a spoiler.
Plot and/or ending details follow containing information on Bleach Manga.

Spoiler:
I still haven't noticed her hairpins...where are they? Am I being unobservant? T__T
Spoiler:
She hasn't been wearing them in her hair since the new arc started.
We actually haven't seen them in the new arc yet.
But there was a title page that showed her wearing them on her work uniform.
And you can see in the panel where she says "Drop?", her hair pins are on her jacket collar.

Old February 24th, 2011, 08:05 PM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
Spoiler:
And you can see in the panel where she says "Drop?", her hair pins are on her jacket collar.
Spoiler:
You mean on her right collar? I think I see them, they are really faint...XD So it was me being unobservant after all! :D

Oh wait...you linked to the title page? I didn't notice the link and spent at least half an hour looking for that page...

*headdesk*
Old February 24th, 2011, 08:46 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Spoiler:
OMG I must be being unobservant too... =O I didn't notice her pins either... *headdesk*
Old February 25th, 2011, 06:20 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Even more discreet? ...I'll try
...S?

Quote:
Spoiler:
*Cough*You know me too well
Quote:
No, I think he meant aura as in her her whole mood changed.
Pretty sure that had nothing to do with spiritual pressure.
Maybe, it just seems weird to use that word when he hasn't used it before.
Spoiler:
Quote:
Ahahaha, I guess. But I hope he's not another Aizen.

I doubt Kubo will do it again.

Quote:
*cracks knuckles* I'd prefer not to make Ilp look for a new lieutenant.
Hey, I wouldn't mind seeing my Lieutenant and the Head Captain fight, go wild.

Quote:
Spoiler:
XD I completely missed it in the title page then again, I don't look at those for more than 5 seconds and the "drop?".

Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); February 25th, 2011 at 07:07 AM.
Old February 25th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Since I saw the title page, I thought it was obvious that they were on her collar xD;

It's cool that Kubo changes her character design like that anyway. It was getting old.

Old February 25th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Merciless Cremator
Beginning Trainer

How is everyone?

Spoiler:
MANGA

Poor Orihime, maybe she'll defeat him and...no that won't happen...
...Ichigo finally has a new attack...sorta...

Whats your favorite Bleach character's favorite dink?
Milk. Now guess who it is...

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links