The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #2101    
Old April 7th, 2011 (05:26 PM).
-Jared-'s Avatar
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Spoiler:
Again, a very slow chapter this week.

Ah, so Chad asks Ginjou what we all want to know... I have a feeling that he'll either have a massive monolouge, or we'll cut back to Chad being surprised and saying "...So that's it!"

It's an interesting ability. I'm guessing that as a Fullbringer, she can't fly or anything, which makes her Fullbring very useful outisde. Inside, it depends, I guess. If it's some kind of dungeon, then it could be useful, but not somewhere kept cleaner.

I found it funny that she got so mad XD

And then, smug Ichigo. The bastard.

So Bringer light is something that most, if not all Fullbringers should be affected by, I'm assuming from the way she described it. Do we know if Chad did anything like that?

It's pretty obvioius, from the black light, the fact that he did something new, and that two chapters ago, it was said that his Fullbring would undergo another transformation, that something is happening with his Fullbring. It's probably changing shape, or charging a very powerful attack, or draining Ichigo's reiatsu suddenly, all sorts of things.




Does MC have a Battle Data Chart? Most people put it in their Squad pages, but he doesn't have one, so...? I'll ignore it for now, but if he does, someone link it please.

Alright, with Squads, Squad 2 is the ninja squad in the anime, but I'm not sure how it is in here. Likewise, I'm not sure if Squad 10 has any special abilities. So they're neutral on that.

Their zanpakutou... MC's is very powerful, with the massive focus on heat and fire, while Min's focuses largely on making Kidou more powerful, though she also uses a lot of fiery based Hadou. It's a tough choice, but I'm leaning towards MC.
Spoiler:
Grr. I am lucky I am patient, or else the suspense of Tsukishima's Earth controlling powers would be killing me. >__<

I hope it's a monologue...I hope it's a monologue...I hope it;s a monologue...

Let's hope she doesn't have to fight in a sterile environment...her only hope then would be something like spitting on her shoes or something. -__-

I like how Ichigo finished Jackie's sentence. XD I wish I had the opportunity to do that to somebody...XD



Ilpeh...is it just me...or did Rasencero say Graceful, not minchan? Anyways, I see MC and Graceful, so that's what I am voting on:

MC: Lots and lots of fire...
Graceful: Lots of Ice and some illusions...

Fire beats ice in my book, so MC wins there. Plus, Graceful's illusion requires the opponent to become very emotional; if MC activates his final bankai, he shouldn't feel emotional at all, shattering the illusion, so he wins there as well.

Sorry Graceful, but I think MC has the advantage, so I vote for Merciless Cremator(which I just realized, your name and Zanpakuto match completely. :0 Mind=blown.)
__________________
  #2102    
Old April 8th, 2011 (06:10 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post


Spoiler:
Let's hope she doesn't have to fight in a sterile environment...her only hope then would be something like spitting on her shoes or something. -__-
Or kick them in the face.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post

Ilpeh...is it just me...or did Rasencero say Graceful, not minchan? Anyways, I see MC and Graceful, so that's what I am voting on:
Okay, either:
1. I am incapable of reading.
2. He changed it after I read it but before I quoted it.
3. I am incapable of reading.

For MC and Graceful...
Squad wise: Like I said before, I'm not sure if MC uses the Ninja-ness of the anime, and the same for Graceful. If they do, then... I think squad 4 has the advantage.

Again, I don't know about MC's BDC.

While I also think that fire>ice (Pokemon is affecting my thinking), Graceful's hypnosis would still affect MC. However, I don't think it would be enough (what does the hypnosis actually do?).

Overall, I think I'll go with MC.
__________________
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
  #2103    
Old April 8th, 2011 (09:32 AM).
Livewire's Avatar
Livewire
The Young Wolf
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Winterfell
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire
Livewire-taichou at your service~

Spoiler:

I really LOL everytime I see Ichigo fight the dirty boots fullbringer. It's so dumb, yet funny at the same time.
__________________
  #2104    
Old April 9th, 2011 (08:35 PM).
minchan's Avatar
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: mudkip land
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
LOL Well ILP even if you can't read, I'm glad you bothered to read my updates. XD

And LOL Pokemon battle chart influences. XD

Umm the reason I specifically decided to post RIGHT NOW is to say that after watching today's episode of Bleach on TV I must say that even though I've read the chapter and watched the episode before, I still can never believe how creepy Mayuri is. I mean come on. That whole ability to make the enemy superhuman and suffer for like 100 years. That's really cruel. XD And uhh I just think it's really really weird that he replaced his organs and stuff... I'm sorry for ranting randomly. But I wanted to say it somewhere and hey, any other place either A, takes too long to load, *cough*sppf*cough* or B, is flooded with people who have no idea what I'm talking about. XD

Oh and I'm voting for MC to win~ Uhh I DID read the infos more or less. Just... I'm too lazy to actually write out my reasoning. But I have reasoning, I assure you. LOL

Okay I'll shut up now. XD

edit:
oh before I go...

Did anyone else realize that we have zero people in squad 8? LOL
__________________
  #2105    
Old April 11th, 2011 (06:26 PM).
Weeaboo Name's Avatar
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Wired
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
It's made the last couple of chapters more entertaining though hasn't it Live_Wire. xD

Also, not sure if anybody in here watches Gintama but i lol'd.
__________________

#bigannoyingsigs4lyf | mal |
  #2106    
Old April 12th, 2011 (02:57 AM).
Pokestick, good times.'s Avatar
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Literally Sverige
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Episode (I wrote while watching, so this text is massive)

New season.

New opening.

THE opening.

THE OPENING. I LOVE IT.

It's almost on the same level as the last one, if not above it. Really good.
I miss the true Bleach-feeling from the last opening though.

But so far so good.
Spoiler:

First scene. Hitsugaya. And Ukitake.
Me like.

Matsumoto doing something random that will mean something in the future.
Still a bit sad about Gin, it seems.

Creepy stuff! Burning butterflies!

SCHOOL UNIFORM RUKIA!

Kon being upset. That *never* happens >_>

More creepiness out of nowhere~

And the others!

New character? I think; He'll be of importance and then die.
...Especially as he was seen being creepy in the opening.

Kon alone, jumping and stuff!

He has found a corpse 8D

...No, it was a sleeping naked woman :/

Also new character. Same goes for her.

RAPER KON.

The vice-captains gone missing? Oh noes.

And fights are blossing up 8D

...Wait, they're not gone.

And memory loss :/

Time axis out of sync?
Don't tell me this is Isshin's doing... Tsk, tsk...

Zaraki~

More oral fighting~
Oh Mayuri, you're such an ass today~
...Wait, you're always.

They're letting half of the squad captains on one mission? O_O

Sleeping girl in Ichigo's room!

(///)

Now he's really a strawberry :3

RAPIST KON.

Rukia's face :D

Wait, not human now? Foreshadowing~

Dumped from a gate?
This must have something to do with the time axis.

Your report will take a while to reach Soul Society, Ruika 8D

Wait, it reached instantly? Strange time axis.

And apparently it's of importance to them.

CREEPY GUY! YAY! 8D

Yachiru, normally, you'd be dead now. n_n

Fight? ._.

Nemu's tool, n'awwwwww :3

Byukuya found something iportant? :O

A box of...

Cut.

Urahara! :D [applause]

Uarahara doesn't recommend B|

"Current condition"

NUMBER ONE STARTS. THIS BETTER BE GOOD >:D

So basically, the more he uses Bankai, the sooner he will lose his powers? I see.

Aizen you cleaner-killer bastard :O

...Wait...

...That's a cleaner.

It regenerates? :V

OH NOES. THE REPRESENTATIVE BADGE D:
HE WILL NEED THAT FOR HIS FURBLING IN TWO YEARS D:

BANKAI?

WAT.

Ahhh :3

This animation quality. I like.

...And he faints.

Yes, Urahara. You said that five minutes ago.

CREEPY MUSIC HITSUGAYA.

FIGHT :D

Something really effed up while Ichigo was gone :/'

Gotta love those sort of dead bodies.

Creepy dude! :D Nawwwwww.
And he has followers.

Teh end.

Ending;

Ishida? Wat you doin there. You haven't been important this arc yet.

There's FGT Ichigo. Don't tell me he's gonna go there again this arc? O_o

That crumbling mask represents that his inner hollow is gone. :B

KonXsleeping girl :D

Ishida being tsundere against Ichigo ._.

---

Oh, western wrestler Kon.
Pedo Chad O_O
__________________


  #2107    
Old April 12th, 2011 (06:44 AM).
RASENCERO's Avatar
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Galaxy Center
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
I also vote for MC, so the winner of round 2 = Merciless Cremator!

Fight fire with fire!
--------------Round 3!----------------------
Merciless Cremator-----Vs.-----Eternal Nightmare

-------------------Fight!-------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILP
2. He changed it after I read it but before I quoted it.
You misspelled "I am incapable of reading."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minchan
I'm sorry for ranting randomly.
Don't worry, it seems to be contagious.
Exhibit A. *points at post above*

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras-
Also, not sure if anybody in here watches Gintama but i lol'd.
It's on the list....
lol

New opening is epic. Every Ban Kai until now in a couple of minutes.
The song isn't that bad either.
Spoiler:
I am already lovin' this filler arc. They didn't waste any time; it started with action and mystery. Also, time displacements are involved.
Need I say more?

O yeah, about the ep. itself:
The thing in the box is most likely Ichigo's badge.
For the rest; I think Pokestick covered the most of it. XD
__________________



  #2108    
Old April 12th, 2011 (02:47 PM).
Weeaboo Name's Avatar
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Wired
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Loved the new opening, i did like the last endding better but meh.

New arc
Spoiler:
Yet again i find myself saying "**** you soul society", I'm sure there will be some reason but seriously, every filler arc they're after him.

I've always wondered why they never flashstep through that, i mean waiting untill the last second to Bankai out is slightly odd. I guess they just wanted to show how unstable he is atm.

So the guy in Mayuri's squad will be pulling the bad guy strings this arc, should be fun

Also did the new girl remind anyone of senna from the first film?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:



__________________

#bigannoyingsigs4lyf | mal |
  #2109    
Old April 13th, 2011 (09:39 AM).
minchan's Avatar
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: mudkip land
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
OMGOMGOMGNEWCHAPTERISOUTOMGOMGOMG

I don't want to spoil it before people read it, but...

Spoiler:
LASTPAGEOMGOMGOMG

I wonder if it could really be true!!! Then the story might be picking up speed again!!! OMGOMGOMG
__________________
  #2110    
Old April 13th, 2011 (10:51 AM). Edited April 13th, 2011 by RASENCERO.
RASENCERO's Avatar
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Galaxy Center
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
"OMG" Indeed. XD
However,
Spoiler:
I do not think that his powers have returned just yet. Why, you ask? Well, It does seems to be a shinigami's uniform, but a few things don't match up:
1. His soul hasn't left his body (as far a I can tell).
2. The uniform seems to be moving like its made of reiatsu.
3. Also, I don't see zangetsu (unless its still forming).
I think that his furbling has evolved (obviously) and has simply expanded to cover his whole body. Since his fullbring seems to be related tot his shinigami powers, which he isn't supposed to have as a human, I think that his fullbring is the ability to use shinigami powers as a human.

It seems Sado was thinking the same as us. lol
And it seems we were all wrong. XD
Unless more is coming.

It is possible that Inoue's powers have evolved in someway that the events were caused by some sort automatic activation of those power.
One way or the other, something is going on that is still lurking in the shadows. Currently we are just being occupied by Ichigo and making him useful for what is to come.

Awesomeness awaits!
__________________



  #2111    
Old April 13th, 2011 (11:40 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
I also vote for MC, so the winner of round 2 = Merciless Cremator!

Fight fire with fire!
--------------Round 3!----------------------
Merciless Cremator-----Vs.-----Eternal Nightmare

-------------------Fight!-------------------
You're doing it by random, right? Perhaps you should take out the names of people who have already fought, just so that we can see everyone fighting, and not a few people fighting a lot of people.

For the fight... I'll just compare zanpakutous, for obvious reasons.
MC would win in a Shikai only battle, definitely. His Fire Wall will be a very good defensive weapon against Nightmare's attacks. The sheer power of Sorrow Flame and Demise Creating Super Inferno Blast is enough as a finisher.

And in Bankai, Nightmare's is much more limited with how long he can use it. Not to mention MC's Supernove Blast Burn would be incredibly useful against Nightmare. While he can use Nine Tail Guard I don't think it would be enough to protect him entirely from the power of TWO fire-type Bankais, and even if it did, he would be so worn out that a few more fireballs should finish him off.

So MC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Don't worry, it seems to be contagious.
Exhibit A. *points at post above*
8D My bug is spreading!

Manga:
Spoiler:
Woo, Ulquiorra for a panel!

Damn, Chad said most of our guesses, so it can't be any of those.

What, Ichigo wants to continue training? He's insane.

...THAT'S Tsukishima's ability? For its name and his personality, it doesn't really suit him. I'd have expect it to be related to books or storylines.

Oh yeah, we forgot that he attacked Ishida, too.

LOL Tsukishima just slices the door and walks in.
"Y'know, you should read more." Made me lol.

Sonofa*****, he cut the things open. So I'm guessing Jackie and Ichigo are back outside?

With his powers coming back... I think his Fullbring is identical to his Shinigami/Hollow powers. It makes sense to return to him his powers, and maybe some extra attacks or something.

I don't think we'll see Zangetsu, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Spoiler:
I think that his furbling has evolved (obviously) and has simply expanded to cover his whole body. Since his fullbring seems to be related tot his shinigami powers, which he isn't supposed to have as a human, I think that his fullbring is the ability to use shinigami powers as a human.
Or just this. I think this is a better wording for what I wanted to say.
__________________
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
  #2112    
Old April 13th, 2011 (01:00 PM).
Weeaboo Name's Avatar
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Wired
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Spoiler:
How many chapters before Ichigo is the strongest fullbringer?

Anyway the transformation of the fullbring we all all expected is here, and it looks pretty cool.

With the start of the new arc in the anime it's been a very good week for Bleach.
__________________

#bigannoyingsigs4lyf | mal |
  #2113    
Old April 13th, 2011 (01:21 PM).
-Jared-'s Avatar
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Manga:
Spoiler:
Wait, so Tsukishima's sword can cut through anything? Would that mean...Zanpakutou as well? >__>

So Fullbring is his shinigami powers...I was hoping it would be more of a "His fullbring would be some sort of key that lets him unlock the later" but oh well. XD

So will he be spiritually aware? Will we finally be able to see the rest of the shinigami? I HOPE! XD


Anime:
Spoiler:
Time displacement? Sounds intriguing...XD

A bad guy from within the 12th Squad as well. That is a scary thought, as they have access to all sorts of information...

/is curious about Mysterious Waif


I will have a vote for the fight later...Very busy weekend=Too tired to do much more than the usualy Anime/Manga comments...zzzzzzzzz
__________________
  #2114    
Old April 13th, 2011 (09:22 PM). Edited April 13th, 2011 by Zameric.
Zameric's Avatar
Zameric
The One and Only
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in a while.
Been busy with school and house work.
Only a few more weeks an then I'm on summer break, though.

Why didn't anyone send me an IM or PM or VM to tell me that you started the voting battles already?!
I should know this stuffs in case I need to help out. >.>
And woo on my winning my first battle! =D
But maybe we could have a loser's re-match division too.
Those are always kind of fun, and gives some a sort of second chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Is it just me or are the zanpakuto links on the first page for pluses, who are suddenly named wholes, gone? I was looking for interesting match-ups for the next round...
Oh well, we have squad members so for now it'll be ok.
Umm, that could be because none of the remaining Wholes have posted a zanpakuto.
Most are just members that joined and then never posted again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Does MC have a Battle Data Chart? Most people put it in their Squad pages, but he doesn't have one, so...? I'll ignore it for now, but if he does, someone link it please.
Yes he does have a BDC, actually.
I was gonna have him make a squad page once he became the captain.
But he just never was active enough to become captain.

Btw, here is a webpage of with all the current charts on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Did anyone else realize that we have zero people in squad 8? LOL
Yeah, that seems to be the phantom squad...in both clubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Episode (I wrote while watching, so this text is massive)

New season.

New opening.

THE opening.

THE OPENING. I LOVE IT.

It's almost on the same level as the last one, if not above it. Really good.
I miss the true Bleach-feeling from the last opening though.

But so far so good.
Spoiler:

First scene. Hitsugaya. And Ukitake.
Me like.

Matsumoto doing something random that will mean something in the future.
Still a bit sad about Gin, it seems.

Creepy stuff! Burning butterflies!

SCHOOL UNIFORM RUKIA!

Kon being upset. That *never* happens

More creepiness out of nowhere~

And the others!

New character? I think; He'll be of importance and then die.
...Especially as he was seen being creepy in the opening.

Kon alone, jumping and stuff!

He has found a corpse 8D

...No, it was a sleeping naked woman :/

Also new character. Same goes for her.

RAPER KON.
lmao XD

The vice-captains gone missing? Oh noes.

And fights are blossing up 8D

...Wait, they're not gone.

And memory loss :/

Time axis out of sync?
Don't tell me this is Isshin's doing... Tsk, tsk...

Zaraki~

More oral fighting~
Oh Mayuri, you're such an ass today~
...Wait, you're always.

They're letting half of the squad captains on one mission? O_O

Sleeping girl in Ichigo's room!

(///)

Now he's really a strawberry :3
xD

RAPIST KON.

Rukia's face :D
xD

Wait, not human now? Foreshadowing~

Dumped from a gate?
This must have something to do with the time axis.

Your report will take a while to reach Soul Society, Ruika 8D

Wait, it reached instantly? Strange time axis.

And apparently it's of importance to them.

CREEPY GUY! YAY! 8D

Yachiru, normally, you'd be dead now. n_n

Fight? ._.

Nemu's tool, n'awwwwww :3

Byukuya found something iportant? :O

A box of...

Cut.
I hated that! >.<

Urahara! :D [applause]

Uarahara doesn't recommend B|

"Current condition"

NUMBER ONE STARTS. THIS BETTER BE GOOD >:D

So basically, the more he uses Bankai, the sooner he will lose his powers? I see.

Aizen you cleaner-killer bastard :O

...Wait...

...That's a cleaner.

It regenerates? :V

OH NOES. THE REPRESENTATIVE BADGE D:
HE WILL NEED THAT FOR HIS FURBLING IN TWO YEARS D:

BANKAI?

WAT.

Ahhh :3

This animation quality. I like.
Me too! Almost seemed like a movie.

...And he faints.

Yes, Urahara. You said that five minutes ago.

CREEPY MUSIC HITSUGAYA.

FIGHT :D

Something really effed up while Ichigo was gone :/'

Gotta love those sort of dead bodies.

Creepy dude! :D Nawwwwww.
And he has followers.

Teh end.

Ending;

Ishida? Wat you doin there. You haven't been important this arc yet.

There's FGT Ichigo. Don't tell me he's gonna go there again this arc? O_o

That crumbling mask represents that his inner hollow is gone. :B

KonXsleeping girl :D

Ishida being tsundere against Ichigo ._.

---

Oh, western wrestler Kon.
Pedo Chad O_O
Ahahahahaha
My comments/replies in bold, in the spoiler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
I also vote for MC, so the winner of round 2 = Merciless Cremator!

Fight fire with fire!
--------------Round 3!----------------------
Merciless Cremator-----Vs.-----Eternal Nightmare

-------------------Fight!-------------------
Maybe you should pick some one other than MC to fight.
I think it'd be best to make this like a tournament style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
New opening is epic. Every Ban Kai until now in a couple of minutes.
The song isn't that bad either.
Spoiler:
I am already lovin' this filler arc. They didn't waste any time; it started with action and mystery. Also, time displacements are involved.
Need I say more?

O yeah, about the ep. itself:
The thing in the box is most likely Ichigo's badge.
For the rest; I think Pokestick covered the most of it. XD
I feel the same, a great start to the new arc. I'm very interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Loved the new opening, i did like the last endding better but meh.

New arc
Spoiler:
Yet again i find myself saying "**** you soul society", I'm sure there will be some reason but seriously, every filler arc they're after him.

I've always wondered why they never flashstep through that, i mean waiting untill the last second to Bankai out is slightly odd. I guess they just wanted to show how unstable he is atm.
I know, right?! D:

So the guy in Mayuri's squad will be pulling the bad guy strings this arc, should be fun

Also did the new girl remind anyone of senna from the first film?
When watching the new opening, I thought she was Rukia for a second.
My comments/replies in bold, in the spoiler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
"OMG" Indeed. XD
However,
Spoiler:
I do not think that his powers have returned just yet. Why, you ask? Well, It does seems to be a shinigami's uniform, but a few things don't match up:
1. His soul hasn't left his body (as far a I can tell).
2. The uniform seems to be moving like its made of reiatsu.
3. Also, I don't see zangetsu (unless its still forming).
I think that his furbling has evolved (obviously) and has simply expanded to cover his whole body. Since his fullbring seems to be related tot his shinigami powers, which he isn't supposed to have as a human, I think that his fullbring is the ability to use shinigami powers as a human.

It seems Sado was thinking the same as us. lol
And it seems we were all wrong. XD
Unless more is coming.

It is possible that Inoue's powers have evolved in someway that the events were caused by some sort automatic activation of those power.
One way or the other, something is going on that is still lurking in the shadows. Currently we are just being occupied by Ichigo and making him useful for what is to come.

Awesomeness awaits!
Spoiler:
I agree on everything except the Orihime part.
Just not sure enough to speculate yet. Gonna wait for more info.


Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Manga:
Spoiler:
Sonofa*****, he cut the things open. So I'm guessing Jackie and Ichigo are back outside?
Spoiler:
I'm gonna lmao if they are still small and we just see them standing on the table with wtf? expressions on their faces. xD
__________________


  #2115    
Old April 13th, 2011 (11:18 PM).
Pokestick, good times.'s Avatar
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Literally Sverige
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:
Fighting that guy is gonna be a pain. xD
Anyway, I like where his fullbring is heading.

...And what would be really funny, is if all fullbrings aren't spiritually aware.
I mean, Ichigo didn't get his awareness back from becoming a fullbring, so the possibility, albeit small, is there.
Which, in that case, would make a Shinigami vs Fullbring battle quite unfair. Unless it's the lol-I-has-book-sword guy. 'Cause obviously nothing's fair about him. [/coughAizencough]
__________________


  #2116    
Old April 14th, 2011 (12:30 AM).
minchan's Avatar
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: mudkip land
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
OH CRAP. I read the beginning of that spoiler thing with the info on the new anime series... I MUST CATCH UP!!!!!!!!!

But I do love the current (on my watching schedule) opening. At first I didn't like it much but now I love it. Don't wanna spoil the new one by listening to it before I'm up to it though.

I... kinda already spoiled it though, by reading the beginning of that spoiler thingy..... >.<

Well I guess I'll be catching up now... I can't seem to sleep (even though it's 4:30 AM and I have school tomorrow) so umm yeah. To Crunchyroll I shall go.

Seriously though, watch on Crunchyroll. They get the episodes the FASTEST (only an hour after Japanese broadcast time) and it supports the creators.

And if anyone wants, I have some free all access passes that you can use... I think they'd activate when you decide to use them... They expire periodically and most of mine just end up rotting. So if you want one, to watch Bleach as soon as it comes out, in high quality, and while actually supporting the creators, let me know.
__________________
  #2117    
Old April 14th, 2011 (06:40 AM). Edited April 14th, 2011 by I like Pokemon (...).
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapras-
Spoiler:
How many chapters before Ichigo is the strongest fullbringer?
I'd give it... 4 chapters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
Spoiler:
Wait, so Tsukishima's sword can cut through anything? Would that mean...Zanpakutou as well? >__>
Presumably, yes.
EDIT: QUOTE TAG Y U NO WORK?!
EDIT2: QUOTE TAG Y U SO STUPID?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Why didn't anyone send me an IM or PM or VM to tell me that you started the voting battles already?!
I should know this stuffs in case I need to help out. >.>
XD Help out with what? It's something simple enough that Rasen can easily handle on his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Yes he does have a BDC, actually.
I was gonna have him make a squad page once he became the captain.
But he just never was active enough to become captain.
Ah.
510 is toooootally not overpowered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Yeah, that seems to be the phantom squad...in both clubs.
XD Actually, I was talking to my sister about the Bleach clubs I'm in, and she said that if she joins OHGODIHOPENOT then she'd join Squad 8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Spoiler:
...And what would be really funny, is if all fullbrings aren't spiritually aware.
I mean, Ichigo didn't get his awareness back from becoming a fullbring, so the possibility, albeit small, is there.
Which, in that case, would make a Shinigami vs Fullbring battle quite unfair. Unless it's the lol-I-has-book-sword guy. 'Cause obviously nothing's fair about him. [/coughAizencough]
XDDD That would be HILARIOUS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Seriously though, watch on Crunchyroll. They get the episodes the FASTEST (only an hour after Japanese broadcast time) and it supports the creators.

And if anyone wants, I have some free all access passes that you can use... I think they'd activate when you decide to use them... They expire periodically and most of mine just end up rotting. So if you want one, to watch Bleach as soon as it comes out, in high quality, and while actually supporting the creators, let me know.
I might get one for my Summer holidays, because my sister and I watch Bleach in marathons, and I guess it'd be easy to let the new filler arc build up in episodes and catch up halfway or something.
__________________
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
  #2118    
Old April 14th, 2011 (06:55 AM).
Zameric's Avatar
Zameric
The One and Only
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
XD Help out with what? It's something simple enough that Rasen can easily handle on his own.
Well, the BDC page and my suggestions on the tournament... >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Ah.
510 is toooootally not overpowered.
Yeah, most every captain is overpowered, according to their charts. Including me, probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
XD Actually, I was talking to my sister about the Bleach clubs I'm in, and she said that if she joins OHGODIHOPENOT then she'd join Squad 8.
Aww, but that sounds like it'd be fun...for us anyway. :p
__________________


  #2119    
Old April 15th, 2011 (04:10 AM).
smile!'s Avatar
smile!
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: here and there...
Nature: Modest
Long time no see. Zameric, I'd understand if you want to demote me or anything. I haven't been really active here. XD;

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Okay, either:
1. I am incapable of reading.
3. I am incapable of reading.
Yes you are. If it had been in binary, then I think you wouldn't have misread it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Episode (I wrote while watching, so this text is massive)

New season.

New opening.

THE opening.

THE OPENING. I LOVE IT.

It's almost on the same level as the last one, if not above it. Really good.
I miss the true Bleach-feeling from the last opening though.

But so far so good.
Spoiler:

First scene. Hitsugaya. And Ukitake.
Me like.

Matsumoto doing something random that will mean something in the future.
Still a bit sad about Gin, it seems.

Creepy stuff! Burning butterflies!

SCHOOL UNIFORM RUKIA!

Kon being upset. That *never* happens

More creepiness out of nowhere~

And the others!

New character? I think; He'll be of importance and then die.
...Especially as he was seen being creepy in the opening.

Kon alone, jumping and stuff!

He has found a corpse 8D

...No, it was a sleeping naked woman :/

Also new character. Same goes for her.

RAPER KON.

The vice-captains gone missing? Oh noes.

And fights are blossing up 8D

...Wait, they're not gone.

And memory loss :/

Time axis out of sync?
Don't tell me this is Isshin's doing... Tsk, tsk...

Zaraki~

More oral fighting~
Oh Mayuri, you're such an ass today~
...Wait, you're always.

They're letting half of the squad captains on one mission? O_O

Sleeping girl in Ichigo's room!

(///)

Now he's really a strawberry :3

RAPIST KON.

Rukia's face :D

Wait, not human now? Foreshadowing~

Dumped from a gate?
This must have something to do with the time axis.

Your report will take a while to reach Soul Society, Ruika 8D

Wait, it reached instantly? Strange time axis.

And apparently it's of importance to them.

CREEPY GUY! YAY! 8D

Yachiru, normally, you'd be dead now. n_n

Fight? ._.

Nemu's tool, n'awwwwww :3

Byukuya found something iportant? :O

A box of...

Cut.

Urahara! :D [applause]

Uarahara doesn't recommend B|

"Current condition"

NUMBER ONE STARTS. THIS BETTER BE GOOD >:D

So basically, the more he uses Bankai, the sooner he will lose his powers? I see.

Aizen you cleaner-killer bastard :O

...Wait...

...That's a cleaner.

It regenerates? :V

OH NOES. THE REPRESENTATIVE BADGE D:
HE WILL NEED THAT FOR HIS FURBLING IN TWO YEARS D:

BANKAI?

WAT.

Ahhh :3

This animation quality. I like.

...And he faints.

Yes, Urahara. You said that five minutes ago.

CREEPY MUSIC HITSUGAYA.

FIGHT :D

Something really effed up while Ichigo was gone :/'

Gotta love those sort of dead bodies.

Creepy dude! :D Nawwwwww.
And he has followers.

Teh end.

Ending;

Ishida? Wat you doin there. You haven't been important this arc yet.

There's FGT Ichigo. Don't tell me he's gonna go there again this arc? O_o

That crumbling mask represents that his inner hollow is gone. :B

KonXsleeping girl :D

Ishida being tsundere against Ichigo ._.

---

Oh, western wrestler Kon.
Pedo Chad O_O
Ohh. Reminds me of how long I've missed on the anime. After this semester ends I'll try to catch up. XD What episode number is the latest one, btw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in a while.
Been busy with school and house work.
Only a few more weeks an then I'm on summer break, though.

But maybe we could have a loser's re-match division too.
Those are always kind of fun, and gives some a sort of second chance.

Most are just members that joined and then never posted again.

Spoiler:
I'm gonna lmao if they are still small and we just see them standing on the table with wtf? expressions on their faces. xD
Same here. Final next week.

XD That made me lol. Then the loser of the rematch would feel even more depressed. XDD

Not me, right?

That's gonna be really fun if it happens. XD

Bye.
__________________

  #2120    
Old April 15th, 2011 (05:40 AM).
Pokestick, good times.'s Avatar
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Literally Sverige
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
We're at... episode 316 now, I think?
__________________


  #2121    
Old April 15th, 2011 (09:00 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Well, the BDC page and my suggestions on the tournament... >.>
Ah :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Yeah, most every captain is overpowered, according to their charts. Including me, probably.
Eh, you're excused :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Aww, but that sounds like it'd be fun...for us anyway. :p
Exactly why I can't let that happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Yes you are. If it had been in binary, then I think you wouldn't have misread it.
True...

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Ohh. Reminds me of how long I've missed on the anime. After this semester ends I'll try to catch up. XD What episode number is the latest one, btw?
317; the first episode of the new filler arc.
__________________
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
  #2122    
Old April 15th, 2011 (11:26 PM).
minchan's Avatar
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: mudkip land
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Not sure how busy I'll be in the next couple days so I'll say it now:
I'm going to Florida on Monday and coming back the following Monday. No internet, but I might get on sometimes at the mall or library or something.
Just to alert you to next week's inactivity.
__________________
  #2123    
Old April 16th, 2011 (07:29 PM). Edited April 16th, 2011 by Kyoto.
Kyoto's Avatar
Kyoto
Hai, wanna pair? ^^
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Bashful
Hai, I am new and would love to join! Soi Fon is one of my favorites! >:D Edit: Keire lol Of course I read all the rules, BUT that one

Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Name; Yuki
Type; Hakuda, Electric
Zanpakuto Spirit; Click here.

Zanpakuto Personality; She is oblivious to the world. She is lazy and doesn't care for fighting. She likes to argue with me though.

Release Command; Zap, Yuki!
Shikai Details; Shikai gives a huge boost to speed and strength. My speed is permanent through out Shikai, but power slowly decreases throughout the fight. It's appearance changes to two metal gloves that electrocute the opponent when punched.

Anything Else;I mainly fight with Hakuda, but will fight with my sword when forced to. My lower face is covered with a mask, similar to Kakashi from Naruto. I have long brown hair and green eyes. My Zanpakuto is on my back, similar to Sui Fon, but angled up. I am slightly taller than Sui Fon. I love to sing!

  #2124    
Old April 16th, 2011 (07:36 PM).
-Jared-'s Avatar
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Exactly why I can't let that happen!
Why do I suddenly feel the urge to go MWAHAHAHAHA...? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Not sure how busy I'll be in the next couple days so I'll say it now:
I'm going to Florida on Monday and coming back the following Monday. No internet, but I might get on sometimes at the mall or library or something.
Just to alert you to next week's inactivity.
Alright...have fun in Florida! (If you even get on in time to see this. XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoto View Post
Hai, I am new and would love to join! Soi Fon is one of my favorites! :D

Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Name; Yuki
Type; Hakuda, Electric
Zanpakuto Spirit; Click here.

Zanpakuto Personality; She is oblivious to the world. She is lazy and doesn't care for fighting. She likes to argue with me though.

Release Command; Zap, Yuki!
Shikai Details; Shikai gives a huge boost to speed and strength. My speed is permanent through out Shikai, but power slowly decreases throughout the fight. It's appearance changes to two metal gloves that electrocute the opponent when punched.

Anything Else;I mainly fight with Hakuda, but will fight with my sword when forced to. My lower face is covered with a mask, similar to Kakashi from Naruto. I have long brown hair and green eyes. My Zanpakuto is on my back, similar to Sui Fon, but angled up. I am slightly taller than Sui Fon. I love to sing!

Hello Kyoto! I am Pikapal642, Captain of the Ninth Division. Unfortunately, you have forgotten to include a certain something in you introduction post. Go back and look at the rules in the first post of this club and see if you can find what you missed. ;)
__________________
  #2125    
Old April 17th, 2011 (06:26 AM). Edited April 17th, 2011 by RASENCERO.
RASENCERO's Avatar
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Galaxy Center
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilp
You're doing it by random, right? Perhaps you should take out the names of people who have already fought, just so that we can see everyone fighting, and not a few people fighting a lot of people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zam
I think it'd be best to make this like a tournament style.
Good point, I think I'll make it more like a tournament.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoto
Hai, I am new and would love to join!
Welcome! I am Rasencero, Lieutenant of the 12th squad! Do you read or watch bleach? Or both?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minchan
I'm going to Florida on Monday and coming back the following Monday. No internet, but I might get on sometimes at the mall or library or something.
Just to alert you to next week's inactivity.
Have fun! Beware for Timeshare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilpy
Exactly why I can't let that happen!
Aww...
You would tell us if your sister joins, wouldn't you?
Btw,
You changed your age a while back. Happy Birthday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
--------------Round 3!----------------------
Merciless Cremator-----Vs.-----Eternal Nightmare

-------------------Fight!-------------------
Mc is just stronger so he gets my vote.
Which makes him the winner.

-----------Round 4!------------------
Pikapal642--------Vs.--------Smile!

----------------Fight!----------------

Two rather unique zanpakuto's. This should be interesting.
__________________



Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 10:20 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.