The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 17th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Kyoto
Hai, wanna pair? ^^

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Welcome! I am Rasencero, Lieutenant of the 12th squad! Do you read or watch bleach? Or both?
Currently I am only watching, I will start to read Bleach when school work becomes less. I am so busy!
Old April 17th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Welcome.

It's the catching up on 9001 chapters that takes time, once you're up to date it's a couple of minutes a week.
Old April 17th, 2011, 01:33 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoto View Post
Hai, I am new and would love to join! Soi Fon is one of my favorites! >:D Edit: Keire lol Of course I read all the rules, BUT that one

Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Name; Yuki
Type; Hakuda, Electric
Zanpakuto Spirit; Click here.

Zanpakuto Personality; She is oblivious to the world. She is lazy and doesn't care for fighting. She likes to argue with me though.

Release Command; Zap, Yuki!
Shikai Details; Shikai gives a huge boost to speed and strength. My speed is permanent through out Shikai, but power slowly decreases throughout the fight. It's appearance changes to two metal gloves that electrocute the opponent when punched.

Anything Else;I mainly fight with Hakuda, but will fight with my sword when forced to. My lower face is covered with a mask, similar to Kakashi from Naruto. I have long brown hair and green eyes. My Zanpakuto is on my back, similar to Sui Fon, but angled up. I am slightly taller than Sui Fon. I love to sing!

Welcome to the Bleach club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you'd like to call me by.

I quite like your zanpakutou, it's nice and simple. And the more kidou users, the better. The actual show doesn't use them enough.

Quote:
Aww...
You would tell us if your sister joins, wouldn't you?
Btw,
You changed your age a while back. Happy Birthday?
She would if she joins.
XD thanks. Yeah, 28th March, I turned 15. I didn't expect you guys to say anything, I guess, since I didn't mention it.

Quote:
-----------Round 4!------------------
Pikapal642--------Vs.--------Smile!

----------------Fight!----------------

Two rather unique zanpakuto's. This should be interesting.
Charts wise:
Pikapal has 20 more offense, 10 less defense, 10 more mobility, 30 less kidou/reiatsu, 10 less intelligence and 30 more stamina. Pikapal wins by 10 points, however, I think that the combination of Smile's high intelligence, kidou/reiatsu and mobility works really well together, and would beat Pikapal.

But in terms of zanpakutou... The key to beating Pikapal's Zan is to quickly catch on to the rhythm and pattern, and throw him off. Unfortunately for Pikapal, Smile is in the top 3 I can't decide whether Smile or Rasen is higher who would have very little to no trouble figuring it out. The randomness of Smile's zan, and the wide variety he has also gives him an advantage, I would say.

So Smile! wins.
Old April 17th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Kyoto
Hai, wanna pair? ^^

What squad will I be placed in? I guess I could join the 8th since there are no members.
Old April 18th, 2011, 01:29 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Well this is probably my last post before vacation~

I missed seeing a new member come in? HI. =D

I'm Min, captain of squad 10. Umm the people here can attest: I get hyper easily. BE WARNED. Oh yeah, I have cookies. Want some? Too bad. All for me. (Though I might reconsider if I ever get any squad members. XD)

Err Anyway I guess if you join the 8th squad it'd be okay. XD I did mention that there were no members in it... XD

Hey, do you guys think we'll fill up 5 seats in each of 13 squads? Like... Ever?
Personally I have my doubts. LOL But you never know~~

I'm Min, captain of squad 10. Umm the people here can attest: I get hyper easily. BE WARNED. Oh yeah, I have cookies. Want some? Too bad. All for me. (Though I might reconsider if I ever get any squad members. XD)

Err Anyway I guess if you join the 8th squad it'd be okay. XD I did mention that there were no members in it... XD

Hey, do you guys think we'll fill up 5 seats in each of 13 squads? Like... Ever?

Last edited by minchan; April 18th, 2011 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 18th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Kyoto
Hai, wanna pair? ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post

Hai! I could join Squad 10, but I would need at least one cookie!

Pokemon Black: 0948-2494-4100 Kyoto
(More Soon to Come)
Old April 19th, 2011, 01:34 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
New member? Hello
Quote:

I know I'm not allowed to vote, but I want to put in that this is the first time I read Pikapal's zanpakto. XP It's unique, I like it. =D Believe it or not, I have considered music as a way to enhance battle styles, especially according to the rhythm. But I never thought of turning that ability into a zanpakto.

Also, Thursday is April 21st.

Old April 19th, 2011, 01:41 AM
mangakid
Mangakid

I have about a years worth of bleach to catch up on. I stopped watching because of the filler. Anyone know of a list of the genuine episodes to watch without the fillers?
Old April 19th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Personally I have my doubts. LOL But you never know~
Well, there are many members listed as Wholes.
But most of them joined and disappeared or are just inactive now.
I hope to at least fill all the captain spots with active captains one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid View Post
I have about a years worth of bleach to catch up on. I stopped watching because of the filler. Anyone know of a list of the genuine episodes to watch without the fillers?
What filler are you talking about?
We could help if you gives us some more information.

Quote:
Hai, I am new and would love to join! Soi Fon is one of my favorites! >:D Edit: Keire lol Of course I read all the rules, BUT that one

Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Name; Yuki
Type; Hakuda, Electric
Zanpakuto Spirit; Click here.

Zanpakuto Personality; She is oblivious to the world. She is lazy and doesn't care for fighting. She likes to argue with me though.

Release Command; Zap, Yuki!
Shikai Details; Shikai gives a huge boost to speed and strength. My speed is permanent through out Shikai, but power slowly decreases throughout the fight. It's appearance changes to two metal gloves that electrocute the opponent when punched.

Anything Else;I mainly fight with Hakuda, but will fight with my sword when forced to. My lower face is covered with a mask, similar to Kakashi from Naruto. I have long brown hair and green eyes. My Zanpakuto is on my back, similar to Sui Fon, but angled up. I am slightly taller than Sui Fon. I love to sing!
Hello and welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, Kyoto.
I'm Zameric, the Head Captain and owner of the club.
It's nice to meet you and I hope you have fun here.

Quote:
Hai! I could join Squad 10, but I would need at least one cookie!
Well, to join a squad you'll need to get the captain's approval, or mine if there is no captain.
Also, it might help if you tried to put a little more into some of your posts from now on.
You might have to work your way up the ladder, but it'll be worth it one day.

Quote:
Mc is just stronger so he gets my vote.
Which makes him the winner.

So you didn't change out Emcee in the last round?...

Hmm, this would be a very interesting battle.
Pikapal's zanpakuto abilites could quickly confused or tire-out an opponent, which would give him an advantage.
But Smiley's zanpakuto could also give him an element of surprise similar to Pikapal's.
Both are swift and agile and have a high amount of competence.
But I believe Smiley's mastery of Kido gives him the greater advantage.
While it would be a close fight, I think Smiley would have a greater chance of success.

--------------Round 4!---------------
----------------------Zameric's Vote

Oh, I came up with another discussion of the year week.
You guys do know that you can submit ideas for these, right?
What would you do if you defected from the 13 Court Guard Squads?
If I defected/quit because of some personal reason, I'd probably just go into exile on Earth.

If I defected because I became evil or wanted revenge, DEATH WOULD RAIN FROM THE SKY I might cause some trouble for Soul Society. >D

Last edited by Zameric; April 19th, 2011 at 01:58 PM.
Old April 19th, 2011, 02:35 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Oh, no, not with active members, definitely not. 13 filled squads with 5 seats each means 65 people. Assuming that each person makes a post at least once a week, we end up with a new page every other day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid View Post
Bleach is good in that most episodes aren't filler, or if they are, they usually come in clumps or arcs.
If you don't mind spoilers in the episode names, you can check the bleach.wikia page on episodes (be wary when searching that site, though) and use the name of the episodes to decide filler or no.
Old April 19th, 2011, 04:12 PM
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
I know I'm not allowed to vote, but I want to put in that this is the first time I read Pikapal's zanpakto. XP It's unique, I like it. =D Believe it or not, I have considered music as a way to enhance battle styles, especially according to the rhythm. But I never thought of turning that ability into a zanpakto.

Also, Thursday is April 21st.
XD Thank you! I enjoy yours as well. I read yours once before, but it was fun to read again. ^__^ I like how detailed you were with the abilities, it made it really sound as though Kubo himself had thought of it. :D

I also love how we aren't trash talking each other. XD And I am probably being dense, but what is special about Thursday the 21st...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Oh, I came up with another discussion of the year week.
You guys do know that you can submit ideas for these, right?
If I defected/quit because of some personal reason, I'd probably just go into exile on Earth.

If I defected because I became evil or wanted revenge, DEATH WOULD RAIN FROM THE SKY I might cause some trouble for Soul Society. >D
I usually do have ideas, they just usually come up at a time when I don't have internet, and then I get home and go "...Dang it, I forgot. >__<" XD

I don't think I could be very evil, so if I quit, I would probably just go to the World of the Living and just prevent Hollows from being too destructive. Maybe hold concerts with my Bankai...XD

Also, not to have too many topics at once, but I had an idea I thought I would put forward to everyone here:

What would everyone think of Zanpakuto Donations? As in, if one of us that already has a Zanpakuto happens upon an idea, but you obviously can't use it because you have your own, you could post it for someone else, primarily a new member who doesn't have an idea yet and frankly, may be a little intimidated by the thought of making a really thorough Zanpakuto. I would be willing to maintain a post with all the ideas so that Zameric could just link to it in the main post. If the original idea holder is okay with it, the member could use it indefinitely, and if that member comes up with their own, they could put it back into the roster.

Whaddya all think? Is it helpful? Is it superfluous? I welcome your input!
Old April 19th, 2011, 07:47 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post

XD Thank you! I enjoy yours as well. I read yours once before, but it was fun to read again. ^__^ I like how detailed you were with the abilities, it made it really sound as though Kubo himself had thought of it. :D

I also love how we aren't trash talking each other. XD And I am probably being dense, but what is special about Thursday the 21st...?

Also, not to have too many topics at once, but I had an idea I thought I would put forward to everyone here:

What would everyone think of Zanpakuto Donations? As in, if one of us that already has a Zanpakuto happens upon an idea, but you obviously can't use it because you have your own, you could post it for someone else, primarily a new member who doesn't have an idea yet and frankly, may be a little intimidated by the thought of making a really thorough Zanpakuto. I would be willing to maintain a post with all the ideas so that Zameric could just link to it in the main post. If the original idea holder is okay with it, the member could use it indefinitely, and if that member comes up with their own, they could put it back into the roster.

Lol, thanks! XD

April 21st is.... is... Just wait until it comes. Nothing big, but, yeah.

Also, zanpakto donation? I like that idea. I know some of us are brimming with zanpakto ideas they just can't wait to pour. But if you really want to make one, you have to make sure it's really thorough, just like you're making your own zanpakto. Not just one line saying it's got ICE POWERS! and leave it like that. But yeah, that's a fine idea by me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
I hope to at least fill all the captain spots with active captains one day.

*feels guilty*
That topic sounds familiar *runs away*
Probably my answer would be the same. If it's for a personal reason or anything, I'd first go and destroy all the data that Soul Society has on me. Then quietly go and open up a cookie shop on Earth somewhere

If it's for pure evil, like Aizen, I'd go bankai and unleash all my Aces to severely damage Soul Society, before laughing like a maniac and go away.

Old April 20th, 2011, 11:55 AM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

NEW ANIME AND MANGA :D

Anime:
Spoiler:
First things first:

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

XD Sorry, I had to, because I was laughing so hard at that. XD

Ilpeh was right, it is his badge. So, I assume Soul Society operates under "Guilty until proven innocent"?

I just learn what "Baka" means from TvTropes, and guess what I hear repeatedly in the new episode? :D

Reigai? Hmmmmm. Reverse gigai sound interesting, and I sense a "Traitor amongst us" type deal going on.

Deus ex Ishida? XD

Manga
Spoiler:
Phew, no tiny Ichigo or Jackie. XD

Clad type full-bring? Like, wearing the full-bring?

It seems like it...and it makes sense that Ichigo would "wear" his full-bring.

"Gas explosion?" Hah!

So Full-brought is officially a word now. And of course, Ichigo has learned how to really use it like, instantaneously. -__-

PAGE 18. BOTTOM RIGHT PANEL. TSUKISHIMA LOOKING SURPRISED. EPIC. XD

And a "fated conflict." Hmmm, can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile!
April 21st is.... is... Just wait until it comes. Nothing big, but, yeah. :P

Also, zanpakto donation? I like that idea. I know some of us are brimming with zanpakto ideas they just can't wait to pour. But if you really want to make one, you have to make sure it's really thorough, just like you're making your own zanpakto. Not just one line saying it's got ICE POWERS! and leave it like that. But yeah, that's a fine idea by me.
I...am so confused. :\

Yeah, if I were to maintain a post with all the donations, I would only accept well thought out ones. Also, we could have some sort of rule where we would have to assign credit to the original idea holder, unless they wanted it done anonymously (for whatever reason).
Old April 20th, 2011, 03:52 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
This chapter is just full of fails.

I liked the explanation of "to be shrouded in power is his true self!" So would that make MY fullbring be me, surrounded by little bits of wires and numbers?

I like how Chad just jumped up and blew him away. That's just lol.

...And that was really dumb. "WE CAN'T TELL HIM THAT HE ATTACKED INOUE AND ISHIDA! Oh, hi Ichigo, you didn't hear that, did you?"

Another fail "Oh, man, these guys were looking out for me. They knew I'd explode if I knew that he attacked Orihime so they didn't tell me..." and then he goes after Tsukishima.

Ichigo's moving too quickly. Again, the problem is that he has NO MORE POWERS, and then he immediately meets and fights someone who is incredibly powerful. The only way that he can't get his *** handed to him is to make him grow this powerful this quickly.

And then Ginjou comes in... Why didn't he at the very beginning of the fight?

If I wanted to defect for evil reasons, I would completely destroy all data in the Soul Society (both digital data and the physical storage). I'd also set up bombs and stuff around the area.

If I just had to leave, I probably would just up and leave. I'm too socially awkward to say goodbye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post

I both like and dislike the idea. While it's a good way for people who have a lot of zanpakutou ideas to see them being used, I think a zanpakutou should almost entirely be made by its owner. The zanpakutou and the shinigami should be one and the same, and having a zan made for you doesn't sound right.

Though maybe we could still have it, but its primary purpose could be for OCs in a fanfic, instead? People would ultimately still be able to look at the page and take inspiration, and people can still make zans, post them, and see them being used.
Old April 21st, 2011, 01:45 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

I'm not going to post in depth analysis on the latest episode and chapter but i will say I am enjoying the filler episodes more than the main story. -.-
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:08 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
I both like and dislike the idea. While it's a good way for people who have a lot of zanpakutou ideas to see them being used, I think a zanpakutou should almost entirely be made by its owner. The zanpakutou and the shinigami should be one and the same, and having a zan made for you doesn't sound right.

Though maybe we could still have it, but its primary purpose could be for OCs in a fanfic, instead? People would ultimately still be able to look at the page and take inspiration, and people can still make zans, post them, and see them being used.
Mmm, that. Since a zanpakto kinda reflects your personality, yeah. OCs for fanfics just sound about right. Then we'd also be saved of the trouble of creating too complex zanpakto - we could make the ability more general, and use it to what extent as we like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
I'm not going to post in depth analysis on the latest episode and chapter but i will say I am enjoying the filler episodes more than the main story. -.-
Oh. That implies something... bad.

A bit late >.< BUT STILL
It's Unohana's birthday! 8D
So, yeah. That's all April 21st is about. X3

Old April 22nd, 2011, 06:07 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

I don't think so, the Fullbringers arc has hardly been a white knuckle ride now has it? It's picking up but it still seems kinda typical Kubo, eccentric group of strangers want you to power up, oh look the lead member is a bit shady (Vizards anyone?) . The filler on the other hand hasn't been so predictable so far.
Old April 23rd, 2011, 04:19 AM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
Spoiler:

Anime:
This filler is rather predictable, but fun. I do hope think some plot twist is coming up.
I was right about the Badge.

Manga:
Full Bring = Furbling
FullBrought = Furbought?

Ichigo learned to full bring stuff rather quickly, didn't he?
I think Ilp's earlier statement about him being the strongest in 3 more chps. sounds about right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zam
So you didn't change out Emcee in the last round?...
Nah people already voted.

If I defected for evil reasons, I would destroy/falsify all data in Seireitei. I would also create some inner confusion between the squad with the use of spies. Of course, after a tactical retreat I would return when least expected and wreak havoc.

If had to leave, I would just go the world of the living. After leaving leaving some booby traps and such behind to annoy people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilpeh
Oh, no, not with active members, definitely not. 13 filled squads with 5 seats each means 65 people. Assuming that each person makes a post at least once a week, we end up with a new page every other day.
Agreed, but if it comes to that, having more active members, we could do with smaller squads. Like 3 per squad, that would make 39. Or fewer but bigger squads. Or something.
Unlikely to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal

Not a bad idea. Actually I had thought of it myself a while back, but I had dismissed it because if you try hard enough you can always think of one yourself. A Zan is a reflection of yourself, so it doesn't seem right if you just take someone else 's soul idea.
But it could be used for as OC for fanfics and such like ilpy said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile!
A bit late >.< BUT STILL
"'

-Rasencero ----------------Zameric-
------------------------------ILPy---

Pikapal has more offence, stamina and mobility, which would be enough to make up for smile!'s higher kido/reiatsu and intelligence.

Even though smile! has the element of surprise, if he doesn't figure out the rhythm in time, the battle is over. It's combat-speed vs. thinking-speed.

Its a close call, but my vote goes pikapal.
We need more people to vote!

Last edited by RASENCERO; April 23rd, 2011 at 04:24 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2011, 12:51 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
I wouldn't mind having a new member in my squad~~ =)

I'd make any new members just regular members for a short while, then they get a seated position after a little bit... That amount of time/posts is to be determined.

But if the new member wants to join, I'd be happy to welcome anyone. =D

Note:
ALL MEMBERS OF MY SQUAD GET FREE COOKIES EVERY WEEK!!! XD
And on the very off chance I'd ever meet any of them IRL, I'd buy them a cookie for realz. XD XD XD

Oh, but I have to go... At the library, it's closing in 10 minutes...

BTW I read the new chapter~~ Umm I liked it. I like the pace the story is moving at right now. That doesn't need spoiler tags, right? XD
Anyway umm I'm in a real rush. I'll be home from vacation on Monday, so I'll try to drop in then or Tuesday/Wednesday to talk more. =)

Laterz~~

-Min <3
Old April 23rd, 2011, 08:42 PM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
[spoiler]

Quote:
Mmm, that. Since a zanpakto kinda reflects your personality, yeah. OCs for fanfics just sound about right. Then we'd also be saved of the trouble of creating too complex zanpakto - we could make the ability more general, and use it to what extent as we like.
Yeah, I see your point(s). It is supposed to be a personal type thing. I kinda was thinking it would be a temporary loan, but that may be more trouble than is worth...but I would still be willing to manage a post with ideas, if anybody wants. Just for Fanfics and what not. Plus, if we had a really good idea, we could always just post it here just for the sake of sharing, right?

Quote:
A bit late >.< BUT STILL
Ahhhhh, okay. That makes sense now. XD

Quote:
Spoiler:

Manga:
Full Bring = Furbling
FullBrought = Furbought?

-Rasencero ----------------Zameric-
------------------------------ILPy---

Pikapal has more offence, stamina and mobility, which would be enough to make up for smile!'s higher kido/reiatsu and intelligence.

Even though smile! has the element of surprise, if he doesn't figure out the rhythm in time, the battle is over. It's combat-speed vs. thinking-speed.

Its a close call, but my vote goes pikapal.
We need more people to vote!
Spoiler:
XD I say we make that official. :D

Yay I have a vote! :3

Quote:
Note:
ALL MEMBERS OF MY SQUAD GET FREE COOKIES EVERY WEEK!!! XD
And on the very off chance I'd ever meet any of them IRL, I'd buy them a cookie for realz. XD XD XD

...Zameric, may switch to Squad Ten? XD Jk, jk.
Old April 26th, 2011, 03:04 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
So unsurprisingly the new antagonist is stupidly overpowered, looks like his Zan allows him to control time or something like that? I expect it'll be easy to beat once they know what's going on.

So he needs the girl to use his full power, looking forward for that.

Also, when has a Bleach filler arc had equal/better detail and animation than some of the main story arcs?...I guess they're really trying to get some of the popularity of a few years ago back.

I really am enjoying this arc, it's great we're finally going to see the captains facing off against each other, also i hope we get copies of Ichigo and Rukia.

Last edited by Weeaboo Name; April 26th, 2011 at 03:20 AM.
Old April 27th, 2011, 11:32 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

I'm doing work experience at a library, and they have about 17 issues of an anime/manga magazine called "Neo". I'll list all the articles that are mentioned in the contents, and you guys can pick which ones you want me to photocopy:
WARNING! LONG LIST!
Spoiler:

Manga: A pocketful of Clouds by Morag Lewis (I don't know if this is the manga itself, or just a review, or whatever).
Cosplay: Top hints and tricks from the best.
Fashion: Pop's fashion tutorial for one of the hottest accessories this season.
Man in Japan: Daniel Robson on the problem of Tokyo's tiny kitchens.
Mangaschool: How to draw hands.

Eva 2.22: Meet the new kid in town as the Rebuild Project steps up a gear!
Fractale: Find out what happens in a world where everyone's played by an avatar.
Madokamagica: It's a new millenium: time for the magical girl genre to get a serious makeover, courtesy of Akiyuki Shinbo.
GOLGO13: Japan's answer to James Bond is a cool, calculating assassin. Jonathon Clements takes on the Duke!
Takashi Shimizu: Calum Waddell quizzes the horror master on the perils of Hollywood, the use of 3D in cinema, and his upcoming projects.
The Tower of Druaga: MVM's latest fantasy epic pokes fun at the gran RPG tradition: find out more about it in retro gaming roots!
The 3DS is here!: Check out our favourite features of Nintendo's latest handheld.

Hetalia's History Lessons: Who said the study of world relations had to be boring - or accurate?!
Star Driver: Mecha Madness meets bondage gear in Studio Bones' latest series...
Japanese Playboy: Jonathon Clements takes a look at the manga that only wishes it was Hugh Hefner.
RE:CODED: Kingdom Hearts returns, and we examine the RPG that took the world by surprise.
A year in J-POP: We go back - and to the future!
Square Enix's PSP love: The 3rd Birthday, Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy, Tactics Ogre and Lord of Arcana.
Kings of Korean cinema: NEO's David West interviews three directors leading the new Korean wave.
J-Fashion Brigade.
Markosia Manga

Casshern sins: From a 1973 kid's show to Manga's latest sci-fi adventure, we explore Casshern.
Beelzebub: Find out what happens when a naked devil baby comes crashing to Earth!
Levele: A blast from the past as '90s manga and cult comedy favourite Level E makes its debut on the small screeen.
Jumpsquare: Jonathon Clements takes a look at one of the most influential shonen manga anthologies in Japan.
Confessions of a dog: Corrupt cops and shady deals: it's all based on real life, in Gen Takahashi's expose on the Japanese police.
The Music of Bleach: Find out stories behind the bands responsible for those catchy opening and closing themes! (Already know I'm doing this).
Eureka Seven: It's the old series versus the brand new movie: can you spot the difference?

Manga: Stranger and Friends, by Rebecca Burgess.
Fashion: Get tips from Popi for your own fashion trip to Tokyo
Man in Japan: Daniel Robson helps himself to some more pudding...
Mangaschool: How to draw luscious manga hair.

BLEACH UNCOVERED: NEO celebrates Tite Kubo's legendary anime and manga franchise with everything you ever wanted to know, including character guides and story arcs! (Doing this one).
Anime expose: We present to you, the cutest Gundams in the world. Ever
Manga snapshot: Sniffing back a tear; manga expert Jonathon Clements takes on Weepy Tales.
Hangry&Angry: Morning Masume girls Hitomi Yoshizawa and Rika Ishikawa turn to the dark side.
Expo Cosplay: Winners from the Manga, Ubisoft and NEO Cosplay Corner phot booth.
NEO @ Cannes: Calum Waddell reports back from the film festival, with a surprising pledge from director Takeshi Kitano...
J-Fashion Brigade
Sweatdrop Manga

Summer Wars: Join Mamoru Hosoda on a breathtaking adventure into the digital world.
Wandering son: Anime tackle transgender issues with a brand new, surprisingly touching series.
Boy's love: Jonathon Clements bravely enters the breach once again, examining some drama courtesy of the Tokyo Anime Fair.
Dream Home: Determined, enthusiastic and perhaps a bit bonkers, David West discovers why everyone should love Josie Ho.
Shikaosuga: Salaryman turned music sensation: NEO's Tom Smith speaks tto one of the biggest names in Japan.
5CM per second: Director Makoto Shinkai schools us in the art of lost romance, the speed cherry blossom falls, and how to create masterwork animation.

Manga: Red Planet Ride by Jim Round.
Fashion: Find out what our resident fashionista got up to in Tokyo.
Man in Japan: Daniel Robson ponders the future of handheld gaming.
Mangaschool: Create your own Japanese [the photocopying cut off here]

Kendo Cuties: Meet the kendo team of Muroe High School... they'll knock your socks off.
Digimon Xros Wars: Why we're still in Digi-love.
Manga Snapshot: Mystery Bonita, the anthology whose name is more mysterious than its content.
Kung Fu Clan: A family that shaped kung fu cinema.
Doping Panda: The band that's taking on the music industry.
Hello, Kitty. Older, Wise, Cooler?
Creating the Dream: How CyberConnect2 bring Naruto to life.
J-Fashion Brigade
Sweatdrop Manga
Eden of the East: Flip your mag for our interview with director Kenji Kamiyama!

New Year Anime: Look to the future and discover the top titles to be released in the next 12 months!
Movies in 2011: A whole range of Asian cinema treats awaits you, from Thai award-winners to Korean shockers...
Manga Preview: Get your reading glasses on, we've got a library's worth of manga waiting.
Manga snapshot: Jonathon Clements on a manga anthology for gamers, from Square Enix.
Deus Ex: If you loved Scifi anime like Akira, Appleseed and Ergo Proxy, this could be your gaming pick for 2011!
Cosplay winners: The best Expo Cosplayers, brought to you by NEO, Manga Entertainment and Paul Jacques photography.
J-Fashion Brigade
Sweatdrop Manga

Gundam Unicorn: It's a Gundam title fro the Gundam hardcore: NEO prepares you for the universal Century!
Manga snapshot: Jonathon Clements get into Comic Flapper, an anthology for girls that's really for guys...
Expo Report: The highlights from the UK's biggest anime and manga event.
Exist Trace: It's Visual Kei, but not as you know it...
Kurosawa: David West examines the remarkable body of work generated by Kurosawa and Mifune.
J-Fashion Brigade
Sweatdrop Manga

Furious Fists: Find out the legend behind Koei's amazing Fist of the North Star game, Ken's Rage!
Occult Academy: Delve inside the latest spooky story from Japan to be set in a high school.
Manga Snapshot: Check out the Babe with a Boil and other carnal delights, in Japanese manga anthology Men's Young...
J-Horror, Musical Style
NEO's Tom Smith braves the vaults of Dir en Grey to uncover their most disturbing music videos ever.
Satoshi Kon: Our tribute to the late anime director.
J-Fashion Brigade
Dragon Heir
Sengoku Basara: Turn over this issue of the magazine to find out more about how these animated pretty-boys stand up against their real-life historical inspirations!

NEO Awards: The best in Asian entertainment, voted for by you, the NEO readers!
J-Preview: Travel back in time...
Manga Snapshot: More manga for girls who like guys who like other guys...
Puffy Amiyumi: The pop duo reflect on a 13 year career.
AquarionL Shouji Kawamori's latest mecha epic.
Kung Fu returns: NEO interviews Wilson Yip, Donnie Yen and Sammo Hung on the set of Ip Man 2.
Sushi Heaven: NEO attends a masterclass at Japan Fooding.
J-Fashion Brigade
Manga Shakespeare serialisation

Fangs for the Memories: If you though the boys from Twilight and True Blood had all the sex appeal, think again! There's plenty on offer in Vampire Knight...
Anime Expose: High School of the Dead: like Shaun of the Dead, but at school. Kind of.
Manga Snapshot: Ikki wants to be a breeding ground for innovation but Jonathon Clements wonders if its really hitting the mark...
Miyavi Returns: The guitar samurai speaks about studio pressure and being a father.
Kazauki Kiriya: David West tackles the director of Goemon on battling budgets, wire-fu, and some real acting giants.
J-Fashion Brigade
A Tale of 2 Cities
Professor Layton: Flip this issue of NEO to find out about the making of Professor Layton's big screen adventure!

Soul Eater: [something] headfirst into a world of villains, [something] and weapons in Soul Eater!
Anime Expose: [something] and new hero, courtesy of Stan Lee [something]
Manga Snapshot: [something]than Clements investigates some truly [something] manga
Fashion Brigade
Manga Shakespeare

Rebuild of Evangelion: NEO celebrates anime's most controversial science fiction masterpiece: it's Evangelion, but not as you know it...
Anime Expose: Great writing, intriguing plot, it's Durarara!!
Manga Snapshot: Fellow's: a manga with class. It's hopes...
Versailles: Tom Smith investigates "the finest melody born from Japan."
Japan Journey: NEO hijacks the Manga Tour of Tokyo!Take in the sights as we journey to the Lanf of the Rising Sun.
Tokyo Fair: The latest news on the anime industry, direct from Japan's leading event.
J-Fashion
Blood+ Kowloon Nights@ A very special extract from the upcoming Dark Horse manga by Hirotaka Kisaragi, which is out now. Read Japanese-style!

NEO awards: Find out what impressed NEO readers the most out of the offerings of the past 12 months in our bumper Award feature, sponsored by 4Digital Asia!
Bakuman: What's next, after Death Note?
Manga Snapshot: In Big Comic Original, even the cats are waxing lyrical...
Expo Report: Cosplay, announcements and more.
Pac-Man Party! NEO investigates the icon that is Pac-Man.
Otaku Gift Guide: Your Christmas list sorted.
Final Fantasy Online: We speak to the game's creators.
Dragon Heir Manga
DBZ Mania: Turn this issue over for our coverage on one of the greatest anime franchise ever!

Tekken: Find out how the manga industry got involved in Tekken 6!
J-Preview: Put on your learnin' hats.
Manga Snapshots: Jonathon Clements on the biggest name in girls' comics: Ciao.
D'espairspray: They live like salmon...
Grudge Match: Takashi Shimizu on a very unique game.
Halloween Horror: Devil May Cry is on hand this October 31st; along with our favourite creepy manga series.
J-Fashion Brigade
Manga Shakespeare Serialisation

Anime Preview: The latest, the greatest... anime to watch in 2010; plus our hot tips for as yet unreleased titles from Japan!
New Year Movies: Our guide to the Asian films you shouldn't miss out on this year.
Manga for 2010: The best new manga for a happy New Year.
Get Yer Game On!: Final Fantasy X111, Astro Boy, Blue Dragon, Ace Attorny, and more...
J-Fashion Brigade
Abingdon Boys School: Learn some tricks from Takanori Nishikawa
Manga Snapshot
Manga Shakespeare Extract
Reader Survey
Old April 27th, 2011, 02:38 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

*eats free cookie from my squad*
=D

There's a funny story, actually... I was supposed to return home on Monday, but my flight was cancelled and I had to rebook for Tuesday. They put my mom and I in a hotel, and the hotel gives the guests free cookies... Yeah I just wanted to share that. XD

*mmm chocolate chips*

Haha should I taunt you guys with cookies in all my posts? XD
This is fun...

Still behind on the anime, due to lack of internet, and not wanting to disturb the peace at the library when I was there. Yeahhh
So I'll be catching up again HOPEFULLY soon... Though homework has to come first unfortunately. D= NUUUU
Old April 28th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Merciless Cremator
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
*Appears from the shadows*
Mission complete, all A-D level threats to our group have been assassinated.
-humbly Requests Captain position of Squad 2-
I've been working on my zanpaktou page so I'll post that along with my altered stats as soon as it is complete. It will remain mostly the same but a few major differences will be noted.

Old April 28th, 2011, 04:49 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

...Wait, you were on a mission... What? XD
LOL

EDIT!!! At around 8PM EDT on the 30th...

New chapter is out on MS~~~
It's early, so no Bleach on Wednesday though.

Last edited by minchan; April 30th, 2011 at 04:04 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links