Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page The Bleach Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2011 (05:45 AM).

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by RASENCERO:
inorite. XD Heck yeah!

Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
*Applause.*
Quote originally posted by Binary:
This. *applause*[/FONT]
*takes a bow*

Quote originally posted by Zameric:
That short-ish marathon of Kaze no Stigma yesterday was fun.
I used to watch that. The concept is really nice, with the Spirit of the Wind and whatnot, it's just a shame the story has no definite plot, more like short fillers. =\ I'd like it if the series got an ongoing plot, with all elements shown having a connection somewhere. XD

Quote originally posted by -Lapras-:
and quotes in the series.
Spoiler:
Aww. First time I've seen that. :3

Spoiler:
Yukio can control anyone once they're in his game. Cool. 8D
"Give us some HP" XD Next he'll say "Give me ThunderShock, and Ichigo Water Gun". lol

"You're also worried about him, aren't you?" RIGHT ON THE FACE

Healing item, lol. I thought Yukio could heal Ichigo, so long as he stays in the game? Weird.

Another cliffhanger, cool. Jumbo color page 8D

Who could that be? I'd guess either Rukia or Renji. idk though.

Old May 19th, 2011 (08:37 AM). Edited May 19th, 2011 by Weeaboo Name.
Banned

Nature: Gentle
And my Zan is finished until i go back and edit it another day.

Spoiler:
Zanpakuto Name; - Dracille
Type; - Kido/Low level illusionary
Zanpakuto Spirit; -

In Shikai state my Zanpakuto spirit has the appearance of a vampire woman in her early 20s. She has all of the basic vampire characteristics in milky skin, deep red eyes and of course fangs. Underneath a long black coat which she buttons in the middle she wears a bright red top and short black skirt ,if I can't have fanservice in my own soul where can I?. Apart from one ring which she always wears her jewellery changes every visit, the story behind the ring is still unknown although to achieve Bankai the Zanpakuto owner must find out it's meaning.

She prefers not to but when she speaks she does so in a hushed tones, her vocabulary is large and her pronunciation is impeccable. When she's in a more upbeat mood she playfully uses her large vocabulary to confuse the Zanpakuto owner.

She is often found sitting in the shade of a large Sakura tree reading or gazing intently at the ring on her finger.

During battle she gives calm and well though out advice to the Zanpakuto owner.

Picture of spirit in Shikai.
Spoiler:

The meaning behind the ring.
Spoiler:
The ring is a materialisation of the Zanpakutō wielders unwillingness to release his full power I'm a gentle soul me. Once the Zanpakutō owner realises that that power will be used for the good of the people around him the ring vanishes and Bankai is now usable.

When in Bankai the spirits appearance and personality change. The pink hair ribbon that tied back her hair is now gone, as are her jacket and jewellery. She now wears a black veil over the lower half her face.

Her personality changes even more than her appearance though, previously calm and solemn her character is now the polar opposite of this. She is now hot blooded, masculine and rude.

The battle tactics and encouragement voiced to the Zanpakuto owner are still there although they are no longer well thought out, they are now rash and semi abusive.

When she returns to her Shikai state she goes quiet in embarrassment and apologises whilst blushing.

Picture of spirit in Bankai.
Spoiler:

Sealed Form; - A small bat shaped broach attached to a chain and worn as a necklace.
Sealed Form Details; - If gripped tightly enough to draw a small amount of blood it amplifies the users Kido's strength power by two.
Release Command; - Bite down, Dracille.
Shikai Details; - In Shikai the Zanpakuto is a basic mid length katana, it has a basic red and black colour scheme. It's only really unique trait is the notch near the base of the blade, this is used as a part of the "Absorption" ability.
Absorption- The bloodier the battle the higher the swords base stats grow. There are 5 dots at the base of the blade, when all of them are showing the Zanpakuto is at it's strongest. When it a really tight spot the Zanpakuto spirit will accept the blood of the user.
Illusion - The blades length and width are slightly larger than the opponents eye perceives making it hard to dodge glancing blows. When the user has achieved a high level he can control how how large or small the blade looks to the opponent.
Demon Canon - The blade works as an amplifier for kido, in Shikai mode kido has 10x it's regular destructive power, it takes a few extra seconds to fire though.
Bankai Name;- Aurora de Dracillia
Bankai Details; - In Bankai mode the Zanpakuto completley changes form from regular katana to a staff as tall as the user. As well as the weapon change spiritual pressure forms the shape of wings behind the wielder allowing flight. All base stats of the user increase almost unmeasurably and the user now has a magnificent vampire cape.
Demon Kanon - In Bankai mode the Kido's power is increased 100 times, it also fires instantly.
Demon Axe - Spiritual pressure forms the shape of an axe on one form of the staff, with the Bankai users physical stats way above average this is a more lethal weapon.
Blood Illusion - Another low to mid level illusion ability, all of the blood on the battle field evaporates into the air. If the opponent even gets the smallest amount on their skin they will instantly be shown an image of their most cherished person being killed. It's a dirty psychological attack that may or may not have an effect on the opponent. Again if the opponent is smart they will know it's just an illusion and will snap out of it.

And a picture with my mad paintskillz.
Spoiler:

Old May 19th, 2011 (09:14 AM).
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Orihime has kinda been used as a "healing item" throughout the series really, her only real impact on the story was the whole getting kidnapped thing and of course being the loudest voice so almost dead Kurosaki-kun turned into super seiyan monster Kurosaki-kun.

Tis a shame that Kubo is set on having an Ichigo x Rukia ending really, Orihime will probably kill herself.
Well, I don't know about that. Although, I kind of doubt Kubo will really get into Ichgio's romantic relationship.
I think if he does, Ichigo will end up with Orihime.
At this point, she ain't giving him up to anyone.
I'm hoping Kubo will finally make Rukia and Renji realize their love for each other. xD

Spoiler:
Sealed Form; - A small bat shaped broach attached to a chain and worn as a necklace.
Sealed Form Details; - If gripped tightly enough to draw a small amount of blood it amplifies the users Kido's strength power by two.

Bankai Name;- Aurora de Dracillia
Bankai Details; - In Bankai mode the Zanpakuto completley changes form from regular katana to a staff as tall as the user. As well as the weapon change spiritual pressure forms the shape of wings behind the wielder allowing flight. All base stats of the user increase almost unmeasurably and the user now has a badass vampire cape.
that's a pretty interesting zanpakuto.
Can the sealed form be thrown like a Batarang?! :D
Ya can't have a cape unless it's bad-***.
I think I already know who'd be her VA in the Bleach dubs. If Funimation did the dubs. xD

Did you post pictures of the zanpakuto spirit before?
Or did you post your zanpakuto before and I forgot to add it to the first post?

Old May 19th, 2011 (09:51 AM). Edited May 19th, 2011 by Weeaboo Name.
Banned

There would have to be a pretty dramatic shift for Ichigo to suddenly have romantic feelings for Orihime me thinks, I hope there is but I can't see it myself. TBH there may not be an official pairing in Bleach anyway.

Indeed, well I posted just the stuff about the spirit part a few weeks ago.

I don't know who you're talking about as her VA as i've only seen a couple of Funi dubs.

Also just remembered to say, last panels of the latest chapter, mysterious soul reaper....i bet it's....
Spoiler:
Old May 19th, 2011 (01:40 PM).
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
The first person that came to mind was Jamie Marchi.
She's provided some voices for...
  • Natsuko (Desert Punk)
  • Rebecca (FMA: Bh)
  • Haruna (Negima)
  • Aki Hinata (Sgt. Frog)
  • Liz Tompson (Soul Eater)
  • Masane (Witchblade)

Old May 19th, 2011 (02:30 PM). Edited May 21st, 2011 by minchan.
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Yeah Bleach "pairings" are all pretty vague... I think the closest to canon is
Spoiler:
GinRan but even that... Well, we know how it ended.

It's funny though, because there are so many fanfics and stuff out there with pairings, and there's really barely any indication of a lot of those.

A lot of them are one sided like IchiHime. And some are a different sort of relationship, like HitsuHina. They're more like siblings, if anything.

EDIT:

I'm here to celebrate. NEXT WEEK IS THE TURN BACK THE PENDULUM ARC IN AMERICA!!! YAY!!! As it's my favorite arc, I'm SUPER EXCITED. Just wanted to drop a reminder for those in the USA who wanna watch... BECAUSE IT'S A SUPER AWESOME ARC. DESU.

...Yeah, that's really all for now. Sorry...!!
Old May 24th, 2011 (12:27 PM).
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
Yo, What's up?
It's pretty quiet here, is there some kind of break i'm not aware of?
Perhaps a new topic will do the trick:
From all of the bleach characters, who has/what is your favorite zanpakuto?

Quote originally posted by Ilp:
Is anyone here in England, and going to the London MCM Expo on the 28th of May? My sister and I are going (cosplaying as an Academy student, and Ulquiorra, respectively. Pics may be uploaded).
No
Do want pics.

Quote originally posted by Minchan:
I wish I lived in the same place as you guys... But I live in NYC.
No, you don't, not when you live in NYC. I wouldn't mind living in NYC.

Either way, I haven't been to cons and such. The closed thing to cosplaying was my batman costume when I was younger. Mask and Cape ftw! Still have those though.

Quote:
I think I've watched 10 episodes of Bleach in one day before. XD
*cough* 34 *cough*

Quote originally posted by Smile!:
^Aizen is actually one of Urahara's pawn, and Ichigo is just another key to creating the Oken. He cannot fight Urahara, because Urahara has already planted a device or something inside Ichigo. Yoruichi is on Urahara's side, so that essentially places Soi Fon (and the whole Onmitsukido) on their side as well. Plus, Tessai is a badass Kido master. The Vizards, due to their indebtedness to Urahara, are also with them. The whole Aizen thing was because Urahara wanted to analyze battle skills of Yamamoto, Shunsui and Ukitake (since those three are senior to him). There's actually another Hogyoku which is more powerful than the previous one. Even the previous one was an experimental Hogyoku that Urahara tested on Aizen. And he keeps a horde of Vasto Lorde in his basement. Howzat? XD
How did I miss this? Awesome XD

Anime:
Spoiler:
I think the part with the big battles for this is coming up.
Nice to see sado fighting again, I forgot that he is pretty powerful.

Manga:
Spoiler:
Healing item... lol
Nice to see that Inoue want to make herself more useful. She seems a lot more assertive lately. I can't wait to see when she and riruka get in the same room with Ichigo. XD

Yukio's fullbring seems pretty powerful, I wonder how far he can go with the rules of the game and creating objects and such.
We all have thought about being inside a game haven't we?
Don't deny it!

"Trainer used a Inoue! Ichigo's HP is fully restored!"

They better soon show who this mysterious shinigami is....

Quote originally posted by Minchan:
Spoiler:
GinRan but even that... Well, we know how it ended.
Spoiler:
No! Gin will return!
O wait...
Could it be that....?
Is he the mysterious shingami?
hmmmm......
Something like, "Urahara found me in Karakura when it was in SS and brought me to his shop"
I might be on to something here.

Old May 24th, 2011 (12:58 PM).

Quote originally posted by minchan:
*sigh* I wish I lived in the same place as you guys... But I live in NYC. And I go to two cons per year and one other cosplay event that happens annually. But hey if anyone comes to NYC we should meet up. =D Or something. HAHAHA... Seriously though, I think it'd be cool if you guys came to the New York Anime Festival and Comic Con which is in the fall... I told you guys I organized the Bleach photoshoot there last year right?
When I do my tour of the US, you must take me there 8D

Tis a shame that Kubo is set on having an Ichigo x Rukia ending really, Orihime will probably kill herself.
It's OBVIOUS that Bleach will have an Ichigo X Yoruichi X Isshin ending.
I quite like it.
The whole Demon/Vampire thing is a really cool concept to base a zanpakutou spirit around.

Yo, What's up?
It's pretty quiet here, is there some kind of break i'm not aware of?
Perhaps a new topic will do the trick:
No, we all just died.

It's been a while since I thought about this. I like Senbonzakura for being both offensive and defensive; really versatile zanpakutous are really nice. I like the concept of Wabisuke, being able to double an object's weight by hitting it. That's all I can think of off the top of my head XD

Do want pics.
My Lieutenant is perving on me, eh?

Either way, I haven't been to cons and such. The closed thing to cosplaying was my batman costume when I was younger. Mask and Cape ftw! Still have those though.
D'aww.
Old May 24th, 2011 (10:26 PM).

No, we all just died.

My sister and I are going (cosplaying as an Academy student, and Ulquiorra, respectively.)
Quite so.

Good luck trying to be Ulquiorra. XD

Kyoukaku Sode no Shirayuki. ^.^ I love the name, the release command, and the released state. Granted, the abilities are just a weaker version of Hyourinmaru, but the names are cool.

I also like Senbonzakura. More so Byakuya, actually, because I love it whenever he goes bankai. It's sorta cool. XD

I used to like Hyourinmaru too, I think, but the anime uses it a lot so it gets boring over time. =\

Old May 25th, 2011 (05:16 AM).
Banned

I have a strong hatred of Toshiro Hitsugaya but Hyourinmaru is definitely one of the best Zans in the series.

Ruri'iro Kujaku belonging to Yumichika is fabulous, especially when he uses the kido ability.

Hanatarō's Zan was funny, i actually took the idea of blood powering up mine from his. I loved when his randomly turned into the canon.

Well, I like a lot of them but my favourite two are these. Tobiume and Haineko belonging to the annoying Momo and slightly less annoying, but only slightly Rangiku.
Spoiler:
Old May 25th, 2011 (04:39 PM).

^lol. "I knew it, you're flat." XP

Spoiler:
Orihime got new powers. Nice. I thought she was confined to only having three, but it seems that they could be combined. And yep, the triangle is a bit different from before, having a.. protrusion? in the middle, as opposed to the previous flat one before. Looking forward for more Orihime powers (Cause in 17 months, that can't be the ONLY new power she got.... right?)

They're still not showing who the shinigami is, or what the plan is. Hmm.

And that was a flashback. I thought Tsukishima got into Yukio's game somehow o.o

Old May 25th, 2011 (04:50 PM).
Crystal Tier

Just read the two latest chapters:

Spoiler:
So Orihime did get new powers. Good ones at that. What wondering what Riri will think of Orihime also. Will she be jealous? Also, I wonder what Isshin is doing.

Old May 25th, 2011 (06:55 PM).
Banned

Finally some Orihime power development.

Damn, I was sure the colour pages were going to show the mysterious shinigami, Kubo trolling as usual I see.

As for the anime....next week Kenny v Kenny. :o
Old May 26th, 2011 (05:06 AM).
Crystal Tier

I should start watching the anime again. I stopped watching after Ichigo beat Aizen, so I'm pretty sure I have quite a bit of catching up do. :x

Old May 26th, 2011 (07:25 AM).
Banned

After he beat Aizen there was a load of individual filler episodes which are probably not worth your time, the new arc on the other hand probably is.
Old May 26th, 2011 (10:01 AM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
ILP IF/WHEN YOU COME TO NEW YORK I WILL DRAG YOU EVERYWHERE. RAWR!!! XD XD XD

MANGA:
Spoiler:
Damn. Kubo LOVES to make us wait, huh... But Orihime's new power is interesting... I like it. She's not as useless as before, YAY!!!
Old May 26th, 2011 (10:51 AM).

Quote originally posted by smile!:
Good luck trying to be Ulquiorra. XD
Why thank you. I'm already practicing my "Trash".

Ruri'iro Kujaku belonging to Yumichika is fabulous,
*High five for a lol*

Quote originally posted by Charizard★:
Spoiler:
So Orihime did get new powers. Good ones at that. What wondering what Riri will think of Orihime also. Will she be jealous? Also, I wonder what Isshin is doing.
Spoiler:
Jealous Riruka would be hilarious.

And I bet Kubo will forget what Urahara and Isshin were doing, just like those 2 bodies in Szayel's lab.

Quote originally posted by minchan:
ILP IF/WHEN YOU COME TO NEW YORK I WILL DRAG YOU EVERYWHERE. RAWR!!! XD XD XD
I'll err... Look forward to that?
Old May 26th, 2011 (11:02 AM).
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Damn, the stuff that I wanted to say has been said already...
Oh well,
Spoiler:
Inoue did indeed became more powerful, she can even hold back Ginjou. This should be interesting.
I wonder what Sado learned. And he is still at it, with 4,5 G no less. DBZ anyone?
Also, he got hit by Tsukishima like Inoue. Kubo must tell us what it means soon!

I can wait for the mystery shinigami for now. I think might karin or even gin. But its probably not.

Quote originally posted by Ilpyeh:
No, we all just died.

My Lieutenant is perving on me, eh?
I thought so. I mean, this time not even MC threw a smoke bomb through the window, dropped a topic and vanished in the shadows, like usual.

Lol XD Don't flatter yourself, I just want to see if you can pull it off. XD

Kenpachi vs. Kenpachi is definitely going to be good.

Old May 26th, 2011 (11:08 AM).
Crystal Tier

Umm...

Spoiler:
What two bodies in Szayel's (spelling) lab? I don't really remember..

Riri vs. Orhime vs. Ishida
Who will win the Ichigo? o3o

Old May 26th, 2011 (11:27 AM).
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

I think he is referring to the two bodies Mayuri found in his "vault" at the end after the battles.

Quote originally posted by Ilpy:
I'll err... Look forward to that?
Noooo! Ilpy! Don't believe it! She will lure you into her Minivan with cookies!

Old May 26th, 2011 (11:31 AM).
Crystal Tier

I think he is referring to the two bodies Mayuri found in his "vault" at the end after the battles.

I really don't remember it. How far back was it? If it was recent it could be one of the chapters I skipped accidentally :x

Old May 26th, 2011 (11:49 AM).
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Erm... Right after the Szayzel/Mayuri Battle, but before Ichigo goes back to Karakura.
Somewhere around there. It was a while back. Hueco Mundo Arc.

Old May 26th, 2011 (11:54 AM).
Crystal Tier

Erm... Right after the Szayzel/Mayuri Battle, but before Ichigo goes back to Karakura.
Somewhere around there. It was a while back. Hueco Mundo Arc.
Well that's why I don't remember it :/

I doubt anything big will happen out of that seeing as nothing major with it has happened yet. But, it would be interesting to see if more Arrancar/Espada come back, seeing as they're better than shinigami :D

Old May 26th, 2011 (11:59 AM).

Lol XD Don't flatter yourself, I just want to see if you can pull it off. XD
XD How mean :p
I totally won't be able to. I'm short, darker skinned (anything that makes my face as white as Ulquiorra's would probably make me look like a male geisha), I don't have a mask, my hair isn't long enough, and the clothes are slightly off from Ulquiorra's actual clothes.

I think if I wear a Vaizard mask, that should fix some bits.
Quote originally posted by Charizard★:
Spoiler:
What two bodies in Szayel's (spelling) lab? I don't really remember..
This.
Noooo! Ilpy! Don't believe it! She will lure you into her Minivan with cookies!
ROFLMAO.
Old May 26th, 2011 (12:03 PM).
Crystal Tier

Oh crap that was a while back. /no rhyming intended

For some reason those two body shapes remind me of Nel's two 'henchman'. One tall skinny one, one short fat one. I wonder what Mayuri has in store for them.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links