The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 5th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric

Advertise here
Anime 324
Spoiler:
Pretty good episode overall, I think. The Yamamoto vs. Reigai fight seemed like what we didn't get to see back in the Rescue arc. The Kenny vs. Reigai Kenpachi fight was awesome. Though, the fight was shorter than I thought it would be. I guess the anime team must have some time constraints. But I'm really looking forward to the Unohana vs. Reigai Unohana fight. I think it would be the scariest cougar fight ever. The omake gives a taste at just how scary. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Latest chapter.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Was this a k-on crossover?

anyway, nice to hear a little more about Orihime (unless i missed the part about her parents before.) She really has been powered up over the last couple of chapters.
Spoiler:
That was my favorite part of the chapter.
If only Ulquiorra had thought of using Crispy Creme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
"A wild Ilpy appeared!
Minchan threw a rock.
The wild Ilpy became angry!
It used Bite!
Minchan lost her dress!
The wild Ilpy tore it up with Hyperbeam!
Minchan crept closer.
The wild Ilpy is watching carefully.
Minchan threw bait.
The wild Ilpy is eating the cookies!
Minchan threw a safari ball!
. .. ...
Gotcha!
Congratulations! You caught an Ilpy!
Your Ilpy has been send to Kubo's PC."
Here is your 100 Internets, sir. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Since activity is slow, allow me to steal post another topic:
Against the 10 Espada, how would you fare?
Have we done this one here before?

Last edited by Zameric; June 5th, 2011 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 5th, 2011, 11:36 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Anime 324
Spoiler:
But I'm really looking forward to the Unohana vs. Reigai Unohana fight. I think it would be the scariest cougar fight ever. The omake gives a taste at just how scary. XD

Spoiler:
That was my favorite part of the chapter.
If only Ulquiorra had thought of using Crispy Creme.

Ah, let's just hope they don't skip that part.

XD Yeah.

Nope, as far as I remember. That one was the Gotei 13 I believe. Or I may have missed the topic

Old June 6th, 2011, 01:02 PM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilpy
It was eye shadow, thankyouverymuch.
Really? My bad.
Eye shadow sounds better then eye liner. XD Just mess'n with ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile!
I think they didn't. I could be mistaken. Do you happen to know, Rasen?
I don't think so either. However, if we should believe what Kageroza said last ep. then
Spoiler:
they shouldn't have had to. The Senkaimon was only a means to an end. To make the Reigai he only needs some Reiatsu. It doesn't matter how he got it. Like how he made one of Unohana. He said this after Reigai Unohana appeared, so I suppose you don't remember this since your head exploded.
Hence the fail-save. Next time you can keep watching without exploding. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zam
Here is your 100 Internets, sir. xD

Tnx :D *puts in mattress*

Idk, but I didn't.

Against the 10 Espada, how would you fare?
Spoiler:
0. Yammy Riyalgo
He is rather huge, but as long as I keep my distance I should be ok. And since most of my abilities are ranged attacks that shouldn't be a problem.

1. Coyote Stark and Lilinette Gingerback
Yeah...no. He has similar powers, but has numbers over me with his/their wolves.

2. Baraggan Ruizenbann
If I hit him with a few powerful lightning bolt with a similar power as Soifon's Jakuhō Raikōben it should be over. It would drain app. 90% of my reiatsu, but I would win. Poison gas doesn't affect me, at the cost of focusing on it. If I miss, its game over.

3. Tier Halibel
Water vs. Electricity. Easy win. As long as I don't wet, that is. Then my power is double edged sword. If I get wet, I'll stun myself while attacking. Not good during combat.

4. Ulquiorra Schiffer
Against his ressurection I might win with some difficulty and luck, but against his segunda etappa I would lose.

5. Nnoitra Gilga
He's like Kenpachi, but the difference is that you can mess with his mind and throw him off balance. Then I might win, if I get an opening. Otherwise he would probably beat me. Or at least a draw.

6. Grimmjow Jeagerjaquez
Short range vs. Long range. I would shoot him down like cat in stuck a tree. It would be troublesome if he got close though. Not that I can't create some distance, but still troublesome.

7. Zommari Leroux
Another Troublesome guy. But fortunately not as powerful. "The ability allows each of his eyes to take control of whatever falls under its gaze". Ever looked straight at a bolt of lighting?

8. Szayel Apollo Granz
I'm not sure about this one. I'd have to use my skills as a 12th squad member to not fall for his traps and such. This would be an interesting battle. Even more if he manages to copy me. Then this might be a draw. I don't think he could get close enough to make his voodoo thing. At least not without some tricks. Still, it depends on the tricks we use. I might surprise him if I save my lightning for last.

9. Aaroniero Arruruerie
Really? I mean Rukia defeated him. Its a bit hard to miss such an ugly and huge ...thing.

Last edited by RASENCERO; June 6th, 2011 at 01:11 PM.
Old June 7th, 2011, 06:00 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
about manga
Spoiler:
I think we did know about Orihime's parents before. Not 100% sure about her aunt but I think she had been mentioned a while back too...?

about anime
Spoiler:
Interesting but I really just wanna see next week's episode... Yeah.

I'm going away this weekend (Friday-Sunday) to AnimeNEXT, an anime convention. (No duhhh... LOL) I won't be online during that time (obviously) but I'm going to some Bleach photoshoots. I'll link you guys to pictures when they're up. =D
Old June 7th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
I'll look forward for those Minchi.

Ep 325 was great.
Spoiler:
So the Reigai want the same thing as the real ones but have different ways of achieving it.

Unohana is badass.

Byakuya Kuchiki v Tōshirō Hitsugaya is one of the only fights in which i'd rather they both died lol. Still, both of them going all out was pretty cool.

Nozomi opening up a bit now, also just realised she's got the same VA as...
Spoiler:

Also, God i hope there's an Ichigo vs Ichigo in this arc somewhere.

Last edited by Weeaboo Name; June 7th, 2011 at 11:23 PM.
Old June 8th, 2011, 07:17 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Cross your finger and hope to fall into a well of chocolate sauce chip cookies... I mean, knowing Kubo, he'll probably have forgotten them already. XD
You're right there.

Quote:
Really? My bad.
Eye shadow sounds better then eye liner. XD Just mess'n with ya.
xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
about manga
Spoiler:
I think we did know about Orihime's parents before. Not 100% sure about her aunt but I think she had been mentioned a while back too...?
Yeah, there was a mention of crappy parents, before, just not the aunt thing.
Old June 9th, 2011, 09:14 AM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Ep. 325
Spoiler:

Wow. Unohana fight should have been longer. lvl 80 kido's without an incantation like it was nothing. I hope Reigai Unohana will join the fight against the captain commander and not just heal the others. I wonder how long this filler will last, its quite awesome.

Chp. 451
Spoiler:

Ichigo's training is complete! Finally! And he can feel/see reiatsu again! Ginjou so had me fooled for almost three panels. Until he said Sado en Inoue are going to die. But still, good chpt. Can't wait for next week, I want to know what Ichigo's special abilties are.
Striped Uniform?

Old June 9th, 2011, 08:36 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
they shouldn't have had to. The Senkaimon was only a means to an end. To make the Reigai he only needs some Reiatsu. It doesn't matter how he got it. Like how he made one of Unohana. He said this after Reigai Unohana appeared, so I suppose you don't remember this since your head exploded.
Hence the fail-save. Next time you can keep watching without exploding. XD
Spoiler:
Let's hope R.Shunsui and R.Ukitake are not fighting Yamamoto to get his reiatsu to, you know, make a R.Yamamoto. >.>

Quote:
Ep 325 was great.
Spoiler:

Unohana is badass.

Also, God i hope there's an Ichigo vs Ichigo in this arc somewhere.
That she is. 8D

Spoiler:
Man, I hope not. XD Though I'm certain Ichigo will fight Inaba in the end of this arc. It's always Ichigo who gets the main antagonist. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Yeah, there was a mention of crappy parents, before, just not the aunt thing.
idk, but I think the aunt mention was just something random Kubo pulled out of his ass to make the dialog more... interesting.

Quote:
Ep. 325
Spoiler:
I hope Reigai Unohana will join the fight against the captain commander and not just heal the others.
Spoiler:
*crosses finger* I really hope she fights herself, but at least, joining any fight would be good enough.

Manga
Spoiler:
Not much plot development, just Ichigo... completed his training. Meaning the oncoming chapters would probably start picking up the pace again.

On the up side, we get to see Yukio 8D

Also, what happened to our shinigami? It's been 3 weeks it's not mysterious anymore. I'm getting bored of waiting to know who that is >.>

Mangafox missed some of the pages >.>

Episode 325 8D
Spoiler:
Woo, a Kido fight. 8D Shame it was a short one.. Though I like how the R.Unohana analyzed her own original XD
"And, if she had lost, it would mean the end of the original captains' chances of reestablishing themselves in the Soul Society." Wooo. 8D

Rasen: Are you sure this head is Unohana-fail safe? I thought I heard a short fizz when I watched the Kido fight. XD

And she can heal that fast. ^.^

So that's why they're not fighting Yamamoto seriously before? To tax him out first?
...Wait. The fight better not be one done to get a sample of Yamamoto's reishi. >.>

Awww. Senbonzakura Kageyoshi was downtoned very much in this episode. >.> The initial release, that is.

Also, I love the arc, purely because of the amount of Captain vs Captain fights we see. XD As Kira (IIRC) once said, a fight between Captains is something that you rarely see in the Soul Society. Captains vs Captains fights in continuous episodes, are even rarer. And it's not just Ichigo who gets the main spotlight, but rather all the Captains. 8D

Just hope it doesn't go down somewhere in the middle of the arc

Oooh, the preview. Looks like we're going to have a Suzumebachi blast next episode 8D *crosses finger for Jakuho Raikoben as well*
And it seems like Hitsugaya met the Reigai Momo, and was stabbed..?

...Wait, this episode has no shinigami's cup?

So far, we still have (if they plan on showing all the Captains) the Reigai versions of Soi Fon, Unohana, Byakuya, Komamura and Mayuri to fight. And Ukitake and Shunsui, to finish their fight.

Old June 10th, 2011, 03:10 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Just thought I'd post the sad news that voice actress Tomoko Kawakami passed away at the age of 41. She was the original voice actress of Soi Fon if you didn't know. RIP.
Old June 10th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Manga 451
Spoiler:
ICHIGO CAN SEE DEAD PEOPLE, AGAIN!! 8D

Quote:
Spoiler:
Let's hope R.Shunsui and R.Ukitake are not fighting Yamamoto to get his reiatsu to, you know, make a R.Yamamoto. >.>

Spoiler:
Man, I hope not. XD Though I'm certain Ichigo will fight Inaba in the end of this arc. It's always Ichigo who gets the main antagonist. XD
Spoiler:
I really hope not...then he'll just have to get some of Aizen's to complete the godmoding. >.>

Byakuya defeated Koga Kuchiki, so there's at least one exception to that. xD

You should use mangastream.com as your main source for Bleach. :p

Quote:
Just thought I'd post the sad news that voice actress Tomoko Kawakami passed away at the age of 41. She was the original voice actress of Soi Fon if you didn't know. RIP.
Wow, I had no idea. D:
Well this is a bummer, kind of like when the original seiyuu for Ivankov was arrested.
Though of course, this is much more somber.
Maybe we should have a moment of silence or something. Maybe individually...

Old June 11th, 2011, 02:25 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
idk, but I think the aunt mention was just something random Kubo pulled out of his ass to make the dialog more... interesting.
Probably, unless her aunt is actually her mother or something 8O.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Also, what happened to our shinigami? It's been 3 weeks it's not mysterious anymore. I'm getting bored of waiting to know who that is >.>
Spoiler:
If that's the case, then it's unlikely that we'll see him again for another few dozen chapters.

Quote:
Oh, man. It's always a sad thing when someone passes away.
I did a bit more research, and Kawakami had Ovarian Cancer, and stopped playing her roles in around 2009 (in Bleach, Houko Kawashima took her role as Soifon's voice on the 206th episode, the beginning of the Turn Back the Pendulum Arc, that first aired on the 10th February 2009). It was just on the 9th of June that she passed away.
R.I.P.
Quote:
Maybe we should have a moment of silence or something. Maybe individually...
Mmm, I agree.
Old June 12th, 2011, 03:12 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Aww.

Quote:
Spoiler:
I really hope not...then he'll just have to get some of Aizen's to complete the godmoding. >.>

Byakuya defeated Koga Kuchiki, so there's at least one exception to that. xD

You should use mangastream.com as your main source for Bleach. :p
Hopefully.
Spoiler:
But the real antagonist in the arc was Muramasa... And it was Ichigo who fought him. XD

idk. Because MS only gives the latest 4 chapters. MF has the whole lot of them, so it's easier if you want to find older chapters.

Quote:
Spoiler:
If that's the case, then it's unlikely that we'll see him again for another few dozen chapters.

It was just on the 9th of June that she passed away.
R.I.P.
Which, plainly, sucks.

Yeah. I Googled her when Lapras mentioned that, then I noticed that day's date. I was like, o.o

Last edited by smile!; June 12th, 2011 at 06:25 AM.
Old June 14th, 2011, 12:02 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
But didn't Urahara technically beat Aizen? I mean Ichigo played a vital role, but... Well, I'm just saying that Ichigo doesn't always get ALL the glory. Though... He does get most of it, more often than not... He IS the main character, though.

Honestly though, if it wasn't a distant relative, then how would Orihime even be living right now? I mean someone's gotta put her through school, and give her money to eat. Not to mention she has to live somewhere. So funding would have to be from somebody, it's not really a stretch to say it's a distant relative... There are ways to find those kinds of people, you know...

Quote:
I found out on tigersmouth.org. That site is a site for kids and teens who play Go. Tomoko Kawakami also played the lead role in Hikaru no Go, among many, many, other roles. I've actually been rewatching Hikaru no Go over the past week and a half, so it hit me pretty hard. As I'd been watching, the voice I had been hearing had left us... Though it might have been harder for me to rewatch the series starting after I heard the news, so I guess I'm lucky that I had already been watching.

Sorry for straying from the topic a bit, but I guess what I'm saying is that she'll be missed. She played many important roles in various anime. I only regret that I didn't learn her name until she passed away.

BTW guys, pics are up from AnimeNEXT on Facebook. I didn't upload any YET, but others have. Go to my profile and just check the photos. There were 2 shoots, Friday and Saturday. On Saturday, we killed Aizen again. My idea. Again. Oh and if you haven't added me yet, please do. My name on Facebook is Sei Xīn Chūn Yamakiri so you can look me up under that.
Old June 14th, 2011, 02:01 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
But didn't Urahara technically beat Aizen? I mean Ichigo played a vital role, but... Well, I'm just saying that Ichigo doesn't always get ALL the glory. Though... He does get most of it, more often than not... He IS the main character, though.
Spoiler:
His Kido does help defeating Aizen, but it would not have activated if Ichigo had not used Mugetsu on Aizen first, so yeah.
And even though Urahara does have a role there, the person who did the fighting is still Ichigo. XD I'm just saying that the main protagonist will get the main antagonist, no matter where. You see, he'll fight Inaba at the end of this filler arc and he'll fight Tsukishima at the end of the Fullbring arc. Unless a stronger character comes and turns out to be Tsukishima's boss.

Old June 14th, 2011, 10:29 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I'd agree with this. I think Urahara defeated Aizen, because it was his final blow that sealed Aizen. Ultimately, that's what it is. It doesn't matter how many sixes Tendulkar hits, if Dhoni gets the boundary that wins the match, then he won the match. Sorry, got a bit sidetracked XD.

Quote:

BTW guys, pics are up from AnimeNEXT on Facebook. I didn't upload any YET, but others have. Go to my profile and just check the photos. There were 2 shoots, Friday and Saturday. On Saturday, we killed Aizen again. My idea. Again. Oh and if you haven't added me yet, please do. My name on Facebook is Sei Xīn Chūn Yamakiri so you can look me up under that.
I had a look, and they're awesome. I wish the convention I go to has more Bleach cosplayers XD
The Ulquiorras were wow.
I especially loved the Grimmjow in a wheelchair flipping everyone off XD
Quote:
Spoiler:
His Kido does help defeating Aizen, but it would not have activated if Ichigo had not used Mugetsu on Aizen first, so yeah.
And even though Urahara does have a role there, the person who did the fighting is still Ichigo. XD I'm just saying that the main protagonist will get the main antagonist, no matter where. You see, he'll fight Inaba at the end of this filler arc and he'll fight Tsukishima at the end of the Fullbring arc. Unless a stronger character comes and turns out to be Tsukishima's boss.
Spoiler:
While Ichigo did the actual fighting, it was Urahara's seal that actually finished it off.

It's a bit like when your queen goes in a rampage, and then you sacrifice it to use the knight for a smothered mate What's up with the analogies today?
Old June 14th, 2011, 02:13 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

ILP you should come to AnimeNEXT or the New York Anime Festival... Just take a family vacation! LOL

Seriously though, it'd be awesome if more club people could come. Because (as far as I know) it's just me. XD
Old June 14th, 2011, 03:17 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
I'd agree with this. I think Urahara defeated Aizen, because it was his final blow that sealed Aizen. Ultimately, that's what it is. It doesn't matter how many sixes Tendulkar hits, if Dhoni gets the boundary that wins the match, then he won the match. Sorry, got a bit sidetracked XD.

Spoiler:
While Ichigo did the actual fighting, it was Urahara's seal that actually finished it off.

It's a bit like when your queen goes in a rampage, and then you sacrifice it to use the knight for a smothered mate What's up with the analogies today?
Spoiler:
My point still stands. I said that it's always Ichigo who gets to fight the main villain. Technically yes, Urahara beat Aizen but the person who fought the final battle with Aizen is Ichigo. Don't mistake wha I meant by "fighting" with "beating". XD

That's the Fishing Pole trick

Old June 15th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Latest chapter...Not gonna say much apart from....Ichigo's a 1990s mecha pilot now?
And now Ichigo is a mecha pilot?
Spoiler:

Pahaha.
Old June 15th, 2011, 01:39 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
I actually quite liked the chapter, though it irks me slightly.

Would "dat ass" be inappropriate?

The image of Orihime eating her hot dog... Reminds me of earlier drawings, when Kubo did that mouth and face style much more often.

Well it makes sense to train his physical body, for reasons Ginjou just explained. Oh, that reminds me, he didn't die :/ damnit.

"You will gain a power transcending the shinigami" he has done this twice, Vaizard and with his FGT (that's special to him and his dad, it seems, so I'll put it under transcending the shinigami).

I like his new outfit, it reminds me of Megaman.
And the fact that Ichigo has powers again actually appeals to my inner kid, because it's like watching DBZ, when Goku reached a new level of Super Saiyan, and just started kicking ass. I always like new powers.

His sword is different to Zangetsu.. hmm...

A name for his Fullbring? I wonder what it'll be.

Aha, 90 minutes only, thank god for the Room of Spirit and Time.

KUBO YOU MOTHER****ING TROLL!
Old June 15th, 2011, 03:25 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Manga~
Spoiler:
I enjoyed this chapter... I happen to really like the current art style, actually.

Anyway, story-wise, I'm glad things are moving forward. Ichigo's Fullbring's appearance sorta reminded me a little of Chad's powers... The way the arms are shaped... It's hard to explain, but do you see what I mean? It's not as exaggerated though, obviously. But I find it interesting. It also reminded me of a hollow, in a sense... I guess it all makes some sense, but it's still kinda fun to think about.

As for the end... WTF. Plot twist if I ever saw any... He's freakin' RELATED to that guy??? Damn... If nothing else, Kubo knows how to make a cliffhanger.
Old June 16th, 2011, 08:04 AM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile!
Are you sure this head is Unohana-fail safe? I thought I heard a short fizz when I watched the Kido fight. XD
XD You should be fine, it needed to adjust a little. When smoke starts coming out of your ears, give me a call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras-
Its always sad when something like this happens...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minchan
BTW guys, pics are up from AnimeNEXT on Facebook.
I don't have FB. does not want

Chpt.
Spoiler:

Good chp. Lots of development.
Interesting armor, looks pretty cool. Bit old school, but cool nonetheless. It reminded me of Guyver. I wonder what name they gave it.

If his fullbring fuse with his shinigami powers, which he still doesn't have, he wouldn't be a shinigami anymore. Add hollow powers and FGT and we'll need some epic villain to be a match for Ichigo. Unless Aizen escapes.

Timeskip without actual timeskip. perfect.

Cousins? If this is true, why didn't Ichigo recognize him the first time?

Oh and Ilpy; No, it wouldn't.

Old June 16th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Why didn't he recognise him?
Spoiler:
Because he's most probably used his zan to implant fake memories into the sisters, he's troll slashed a couple of people already so i'm guessing he can do stuff like that.
Old June 16th, 2011, 01:59 PM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Agreed, I suspect something similar.
Spoiler:
Though I doubt he used a zan. A fullbring is more likely. XD
Still, it could be true, but Ichigo should have recognized him. We also don't exactly know what Tsukishima's fullbring does. Other then cutting stuff and fake cutting people, leaving them with a feeling that he is a friend. If his fullbring really is doing that. For all we know we are being manipulated here. Heck, this could be a dream.

I forgot to comment on the ep. XD
Spoiler:
I'll keep it short.
Multiple Reigai's of the same person. My army theory seems plausible.
Though I like these Hinamori's better then the original. More proactive.

Ichigo is neither shinigami or hollow, he is an anomaly..... He is the One!
Matrix marathon on TV last weekend.
And now he has disappeared. hmm....

Old June 16th, 2011, 07:39 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
XD You should be fine, it needed to adjust a little. When smoke starts coming out of your ears, give me a call.
I believe it did, but just a teeny wisp.

Manga!
Spoiler:
So now what? Ichigo is fit spiritually, physically, has the power of a shinigami (with a bankai, which is rare in itself, since Byakuya said that only a member every few generations have the necessary power required to obtain a bankai), as well as a Vizard (which augments his strength even more), and a Fullbring. Yeah. Once he regains back his shinigami power, Tsukishima woun't even be able to touch him. >.> Or maybe he'll fight Tsukishima only using his Fullbring.

I'll bet Aizen doesn't know about Fullbring. lol. Transcending the power of shinigami is something he's been looking for for a loooooooooooooooooooooo*insert infinity amount of o here*oooooong time, no?

...Is it just me or is Ichigo becoming a... masked Kamen Rider?

And of course. The routine is the same. =\ We need to see more on other characters.

And anime.

Spoiler:
Mmm.. It won't be fun if only the 3 Captains got to fight all the reigai. *have been hoping for original vs reigai massive showdown* >.>

I effing love the moment where Yamamoto's Ryuujinjakka ignited when it was trapped between the blades of Sogyo no Kotowari.
I hope the R. Unohana isn't just going to heal all day long damnit. >.>

Meh. The real Soi Fon would know that it'd take more than that to finish off Kenpachi.. >.>
Also, this is cute. XD

XD Komamura disregards Kenpachi just like that. Bow-wow. lol.
Though, with a bigger body, Komamura is an easier target for Soi Fon o.o

That R. Hinamori plays a very dirty trick. But yeah, since they both possess the same feeling as the original, it's kinda funny how they're reluctant to kill Hitsugaya XD Poor Hinamori.

Wait... If Yoruichi has been there like, for a long time, is it possible there's a clone of her as well? XD

You're an anomaly. Gee, thanks for figuring that out, Kageroza. Basically what we've said some months ago. Good thing he can't make a R.Ichigo. I don't want to see that battle >.>

Nozomi is going to die anyway. Or at least disappear. Hm. She'd probably sacrifice herself, idk, to bring Ichigo back, somehow.

Just that. Did anyone count how many XD and >.> in there, btw?

Old June 20th, 2011, 03:01 PM
CyberBlaziken
huh? whaaaaat?

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CyberBlaziken
Hey Zam.
I decided to join this CLub as well.

Keiri!

I'm CyberBlaziken. Call me Kai.
Nice to meet all of you.

Zampakuto:
Spoiler:
Name: Koorimizu ('Koori' for Ice "mizu for Water) (Frosted Water)

Type: Kido, Water-Ice based.

Zanpaktou Spirit: Koorimizu spirit manifests into a man about 5 ft 7 inch. His attires is a Dark Blue jacket like Ulquiorra's. Along with a sky blue cape. He has Grey hair and crimson red eyes. He is a man with no mercy. When in a battle.. he tends to hold back his true powers. Does not like walking, glides instead If he deems his opponent worthy, he does not hold back at all. We are very alike and get along pretty well.

Release Command: Freeze the Icy Water! Koorimizu!

Shikai Details:

Kourimizu in it's released state. The hilt is made of very strong and thin layer of Ice. The blade is blue in clour. Water molecules are sometimes present in the handle.

Attacks:

Kouu Hyoushou (Ice Crystal Rain) - The Clouds start to get darker and it feels like rain is about to fall. Ice Shards rain from the sky, which are sharp as a sword. Can almost cut through anything.

Touketsu Kouzui (Frozen Flood) - If pointed at the enemy, it shoots a blast of my own reiatsu.

Hasakigiri (Misted Blade Edge) - Freezes Water in the Air and then slash it against the enemy. A bit like Getsuga Tenshou.

Bankai Name: Taisan Koorimizu (Dispersed Frozen Water)

Bankai Details: Koorimizu no longer possesses a base form. Its form is the water vapor into the air, which allows me to manipulate and control.

Bankai Abilities: As soon Bankai has been reached, the temperature drops near zero degree and rains start to fall. A blue aura engulfs me and i start to radiate reiatsu.
The rain falling also helps recover my reiatsu very little bit by bit.

Attacks: *NOTE : All Shikai Attacks can be used*

Tenka no Akayaiba ( Bloody Blade of Snow) - My sword reforms in a red crystal colour, allowing me to use my basic sword fighting technique.

Ikaten Kogoru (Flash Freeze) - I raise my hand in the sky and ball of energy forms, crystal blue in colour. i lower my hand and point my palm in to the opponents direction and it shoots out ice beams.

Hyoutenka Goryou (Literally Subzero Absolute Tomb) - Final Attack. My hands starts to be covered with water droplets from the falling rain.
i thrust my fist on the ground and my enemy, or enemies, are surrounded with a circle made of my reiatsu. the ground inside the circles turns into a whirlpool which sucks them in and freezes them completely. Breaking free is quite impossible. nearly depletes my reiatsu.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here