The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #2351    
Old June 20th, 2011, 03:24 PM
smile!'s Avatar
smile!
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: here and there...
Nature: Modest
Ah, a new member! Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! =D
smile!, 13th Squad Captain. Join my Squad! Also, a water/ice zanpakto, cool. I've always loved water, and I think ice is a pretty cool element too (no pun intended).

A bit more on yourself? How far are you with the manga/anime, favorite character, character that you dislike, etc.?
__________________

  #2352    
Old June 20th, 2011, 03:45 PM
CyberBlaziken's Avatar
CyberBlaziken
huh? whaaaaat?
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Unova
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CyberBlaziken
Hello smile! I'm kai. Nice to meet you!
New member here, old member in Serebii

Well I live in the US.
I just finished my Finals so met a major setback with the anime.
Mostly Manga scanlations.

Ichigo Kurosaki and Kisuke Urahara are my favorte characters.
No least favorite character atm. Chad used to be ( Remember Zam ) But then he got way too awesome.
  #2353    
Old June 20th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Zameric's Avatar
Zameric
The One and Only
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, Kai.
Who told you about PokeCommunity? xD
It'll be interesting to see what you're like here.
Lets seee how long it takes him, eh Smiley?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Spoiler:
I actually quite liked the chapter, though it irks me slightly.

Would "dat ass" be inappropriate?

The image of Orihime eating her hot dog... Reminds me of earlier drawings, when Kubo did that mouth and face style much more often.

Well it makes sense to train his physical body, for reasons Ginjou just explained. Oh, that reminds me, he didn't die :/ damnit.

"You will gain a power transcending the shinigami" he has done this twice, Vaizard and with his FGT (that's special to him and his dad, it seems, so I'll put it under transcending the shinigami).

I like his new outfit, it reminds me of Megaman.
And the fact that Ichigo has powers again actually appeals to my inner kid, because it's like watching DBZ, when Goku reached a new level of Super Saiyan, and just started kicking ass. I always like new powers.

His sword is different to Zangetsu.. hmm...

A name for his Fullbring? I wonder what it'll be.

Aha, 90 minutes only, thank god for the Room of Spirit and Time.

KUBO YOU MOTHER****ING TROLL!
Your comments made me think of this...
Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Why didn't he recognise him?
Spoiler:
Because he's most probably used his zan to implant fake memories into the sisters, he's troll slashed a couple of people already so i'm guessing he can do stuff like that.
Spoiler:
Fullbring, you mean.

That's what quite a few people think, and the ending to the latest chapter only plays at that theory more. :p


Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
I forgot to comment on the ep. XD
Spoiler:
I'll keep it short.
Multiple Reigai's of the same person. My army theory seems plausible.
Though I like these Hinamori's better then the original. More proactive.

Ichigo is neither shinigami or hollow, he is an anomaly..... He is the One!
Matrix marathon on TV last weekend.
And now he has disappeared. hmm....
Spoiler:
__________________


  #2354    
Old June 21st, 2011, 01:33 AM
CyberBlaziken's Avatar
CyberBlaziken
huh? whaaaaat?
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Unova
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CyberBlaziken
I saw this club a long time ago.
But didn't come to PokeCommunity much.
But I decided to join to see how much different it's from the Serebii Club xD
... how long for what?

Now to decide what Squad to join -.-
  #2355    
Old June 21st, 2011, 02:51 AM
smile!'s Avatar
smile!
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: here and there...
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
Hello smile! I'm kai. Nice to meet you!
New member here, old member in Serebii

Ichigo Kurosaki and Kisuke Urahara are my favorte characters.
No least favorite character atm. Chad used to be ( Remember Zam ) But then he got way too awesome.
Ah, Serebii. Then you'd be familiar with Zameric, ILP and minchan?

Ichigo. Hmm. I've never really liked him as the main character, but other than that, I guess he's fine. He has a sexy long black hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Your comments made me think of this...
Spoiler:



Spoiler:
XD

Woo, Bleach matrix. Was it drawn by Kubo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
... how long for what?

Now to decide what Squad to join -.-
How long it takes me to convince you to join my Squad

Join Squad 13!
__________________


Last edited by smile!; June 21st, 2011 at 02:58 AM.
  #2356    
Old June 21st, 2011, 03:12 AM
CyberBlaziken's Avatar
CyberBlaziken
huh? whaaaaat?
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Unova
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CyberBlaziken
Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Ah, Serebii. Then you'd be familiar with Zameric, ILP and minchan?
Yeah and also merciless cremator (i think he's MC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Ichigo. Hmm. I've never really liked him as the main character, but other than that, I guess he's fine. He has a sexy long black hair
As a main character he sucked.
What about the Longer Orange hair? He looked hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
How long it takes me to convince you to join my Squad

Join Squad 13!
Ahh. Well ILPy wanted me to work under his wing for a while
But i don't know yet.
  #2357    
Old June 21st, 2011, 05:40 AM
smile!'s Avatar
smile!
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: here and there...
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
Yeah and also merciless cremator (i think he's MC)


As a main character he sucked.
What about the Longer Orange hair? He looked hot.



Ahh. Well ILPy wanted me to work under his wing for a while
But i don't know yet.
Ah, MC. Yeah. Though he rarely comes here, I think. XD

I prefer the black one more :3

Awww shoot
I mean, ILP already has a Lieutenant.
Still, the choice is yours
__________________

  #2358    
Old June 21st, 2011, 08:43 AM
CyberBlaziken's Avatar
CyberBlaziken
huh? whaaaaat?
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Unova
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CyberBlaziken
I have decided to join Squad 12, under the guidance of ILPy, where i shall gain knowledge and experience which will benefit me in the club in the near future.
I will stay in the club for an undecided brief period of time.

And smile! Hopefully after this experience, i hope to join you
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
41px too tall.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
  #2359    
Old June 21st, 2011, 08:52 AM
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
Hey Zam.
I decided to join this CLub as well.

Keiri!

I'm CyberBlaziken. Call me Kai.
Nice to meet all of you.
Hey Kai, welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you'd like to call me by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
Ichigo Kurosaki and Kisuke Urahara are my favorte characters.
Awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, Kai.
Who told you about PokeCommunity? xD
I did, :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Spoiler:



Spoiler:
Both pics are awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Ah, Serebii. Then you'd be familiar with Zameric, ILP and minchan?
And Blue (and MC, but he was mentioned already).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
I have decided to join Squad 12, under the guidance of ILPy, where i shall gain knowledge and experience which will benefit me in the club in the near future.
I will stay in the club for an undecided brief period of time.

And smile! Hopefully after this experience, i hope to join you
DENIED

Joking, of course. I'd be more than happy to have you as my third seat.
I shall update my squad page this instant!
__________________
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
  #2360    
Old June 21st, 2011, 08:55 AM
smile!'s Avatar
smile!
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: here and there...
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
I have decided to join Squad 12, under the guidance of ILPy, where i shall gain knowledge and experience which will benefit me in the club in the near future.
I will stay in the club for an undecided brief period of time.

And smile! Hopefully after this experience, i hope to join you
Ah, okay. =D Good luck training under Captain ILP be careful, don't let him turn you into a test subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
And Blue (and MC, but he was mentioned already).

Joking, of course. I'd be more than happy to have you as my third seat.
I shall update my squad page this instant!
Blue... Blue. Is Blue an active member? I don't really remember him/her that much.

Congratulations

Zam needs to update the discussion of the year month week. XP
Sometimes, I think I can understand Kubo's passion for trolling. XD
__________________

  #2361    
Old June 21st, 2011, 09:12 AM
CyberBlaziken's Avatar
CyberBlaziken
huh? whaaaaat?
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Unova
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CyberBlaziken
Alright. xD

Spoiler:
Combat Stats:

Offense - 80

Defense - 70

Mobility - 70

Kido/Reiatsu - 80

Intelligence - 60

Physical Strength - 80

Overall : 440
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
41px too tall.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by CyberBlaziken; June 21st, 2011 at 09:20 AM.
  #2362    
Old June 21st, 2011, 02:09 PM
Zameric's Avatar
Zameric
The One and Only
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
DENIED

Joking, of course. I'd be more than happy to have you as my third seat.
I shall update my squad page this instant!
I'll go update the first post and add Kai as your 3rd seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Blue... Blue. Is Blue an active member? I don't really remember him/her that much.

Zam needs to update the discussion of the year month week. XP
He's talking about the DeicideBlue, the 4th seat of Squad 11.
No, she's not really active here.

Yeah yeah, quit yer naggin'
Club members are free to make suggestions.
__________________


  #2363    
Old June 22nd, 2011, 01:54 AM
minchan's Avatar
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: mudkip land
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
This week's anime didn't leave a big impression on me... In fact, I watched it around 12 hours ago, but I barely remember it... I dunno why, maybe I was tired or something. But I'll just come back later and comment on the manga... I mean, it'll probably be up today, anyway.

Figure I'd mention that I registered for my first semester classes for college... I've got Tuesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays free. Of course there's studying and stuff, but you're more likely to see me on one of those days, rather than any other. Especially Fridays, because I have three classes that day. (9AM - 9PM, with the breaks between the different classes being around one and three hours, respectively.) So actually, Sundays are most likely... Since Saturdays I'll probably be tired in the morning and studying in the afternoon... And Tuesdays are kinda in the middle of things. I guess it's kinda early to mention all this, since my classes don't start until late August (I think) but I figure I should say it now before I forget to later on.

So yeah... For now, I'll just wait for the manga to be released this week, come back, comment, and then... I dunno. Do other stuff. XD

I've been pretty bored this week, so I've done nothing but surf the web and watch anime...

EDIT

OKAY SO IT'S LATER AND MANGA IS OUT DESU.

Spoiler:
OMGOMGOMG I OFFICIALLY HATE TSUKISHIMA ALMOST AS MUCH AS I HATE AIZEN!!! WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO TO ICHIGO'S POOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY???

…Do you guys think that maybe, just maybe, we'll find out who that mystery shinigami was? Maybe he or she (or someone from the soul society) will come to the rescue? WILL WE GET TO SEE ALL THE SOUL SOCIETY CHARACTERS AGAIN??? Stupid cliffhangers. But I'm glad this chapter actually grabbed me, unlike this week's filler… Grahh that's probably because I was half asleep, but still…

I WANT MORE CHAPTERS NOW. RAWR.
__________________

Last edited by minchan; June 22nd, 2011 at 03:51 PM.
  #2364    
Old June 23rd, 2011, 03:21 PM
smile!'s Avatar
smile!
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: here and there...
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
He's talking about the DeicideBlue, the 4th seat of Squad 11.
No, she's not really active here.

Yeah yeah, quit yer naggin'
Club members are free to make suggestions.
Ah, figures.


Oh well. Might as well comment on the manga.
Spoiler:
The chapter is... weird. o.o Tsukishima got, what, everyone under his control/mindrape/brainwash/influence/whatever it is. Including the XCution members? That's a bit too much >.>

Let's hope this doesn't become another Aizen arc. >.<

Oh yeah. Since nearly everyone (except Ginjo) has 'gone to' Tsukishima's side (he COULD have gotten Ginjo as well, no?), I'm assuming our shinigami will come into play next week.. with Isshin and Urahara. Hopefully.


And anime.
Spoiler:
Mhmmm. So we're not seeing all the originals vs reigai. =( I had kinda hoped on seeing Unohana fighting herself.

I kinda love this episode. Mainly because it's filled with fights. XD I think they created this arc purely for the sake of wanting to see Captains fight among themselves. XP Though I wish we could have had Gin and Tousen as well. They have interesting zanpakto as well, and only used, what, once or twice in the manga.

WaitwhatKagerozacansimplyerasepeoplejustlikethatwtf?
Though, I wonder if that ability comes from his zanpakto or more from his research of the Precipice World.

And, next week's episode seems interesting. XD seemingly we get new reigai! Meaning what, this problem isn't ending unless someone actually kills Kageroza *coughIchigocough*
__________________

  #2365    
Old June 24th, 2011, 09:12 AM
Zameric's Avatar
Zameric
The One and Only
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Hmm, club activity has been down lately.
At least we're still near the top of the page of clubs.

Manga 453

Spoiler:
Ok, Tsukishima is even creepier than Aizen, with his evil genius.
And I mean the scary kind of creepy, not the gross kind.
I think I was almost as freaked as Ichigo was by how fast Tsukishima has brain washed everyone.
Though, I'm hoping he didn't get Uryu too. :/
It's going to be Ichigo and Ginjou versus Tsukishima's zombies.
I'm hoping some Soul Reaper/Vizard will come to help. >.>
__________________


  #2366    
Old June 24th, 2011, 09:32 AM
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Sometimes, I think I can understand Kubo's passion for trolling. XD
It IS pretty fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Spoiler:
…Do you guys think that maybe, just maybe, we'll find out who that mystery shinigami was? Maybe he or she (or someone from the soul society) will come to the rescue? WILL WE GET TO SEE ALL THE SOUL SOCIETY CHARACTERS AGAIN??? Stupid cliffhangers. But I'm glad this chapter actually grabbed me, unlike this week's filler… Grahh that's probably because I was half asleep, but still…

I WANT MORE CHAPTERS NOW. RAWR.
Spoiler:
Perhaps we'll find out. It depends on if Ichigo goes to Urahara's, or not.

If we see the Shinigami again, it'll probably be Rukia, Renji, Hitsugaya, and the rest of the main shinigami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric
Spoiler:

I think I was almost as freaked as Ichigo was by how fast Tsukishima has brain washed everyone.
Though, I'm hoping he didn't get Uryu too. :/
Spoiler:
He probably has. Orihime and Chad were both cut, and so has Ishida.
__________________
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
  #2367    
Old June 24th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Pikapal642's Avatar
Pikapal642
Certified Responsible Adult
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Hmm, club activity has been down lately.
At least we're still near the top of the page of clubs.

Manga 453

Spoiler:
Ok, Tsukishima is even creepier than Aizen, with his evil genius.
And I mean the scary kind of creepy, not the gross kind.
I think I was almost as freaked as Ichigo was by how fast Tsukishima has brain washed everyone.
Though, I'm hoping he didn't get Uryu too. :/
It's going to be Ichigo and Ginjou versus Tsukishima's zombies.
I'm hoping some Soul Reaper/Vizard will come to help. >.>
Spoiler:
I know, I was reading this chapter and was constantly like :0 WHAT IS HAPPENING HEEEEEERE

I ownder if Urahara and Isshin have avoided "Tsukishima-fication" (There has got to be a better term for this. >__>)


And yeah, sorry for my absence, I have a summer job planting an orchard, and I haven't had a lot of free time. But I am gonna try to be more active again, even though I will be really tired.
__________________
  #2368    
Old June 24th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Zameric's Avatar
Zameric
The One and Only
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
And yeah, sorry for my absence, I have a summer job planting an orchard, and I haven't had a lot of free time.
To earn money to buy Bleach merch, right? 8D

Anime 326 + 327
Spoiler:
Urahara needs to get a new fraking computer!
God, looks like he's using an old Macintosh or something. xD
ILP, please don't ever let me catch you with something that unhip...

Is Reigai Unohana really going to only act as a med-kit ?
At least have her provide some kido distractions...

Reigai Hinamori were just a couple of manipulative *****es. >.>
I was expecting Hitsugaya to turn around and pwn them though. :/

Byakuya versus Byakuya looks like it'll be a stalemate.

Yamamoto has hairy feet... o.0

Giant Samurai versus mini-nuke bazooka...Bleach just stepped it up a notch!! >D
__________________



Last edited by Zameric; June 24th, 2011 at 07:47 PM.
  #2369    
Old June 24th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Pikapal642's Avatar
Pikapal642
Certified Responsible Adult
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
To earn money to buy Bleach merch, right? 8D

Anime 326 + 327
Spoiler:
Urahara needs to get a new fraking computer!
God, looks like he's using an old Macintosh or something. xD
ILP, please don't ever let me catch you with something that unhip...

Is Reigai Unohana really going to only act as a med-kit ?
At least have her provide some kido distractions...

Reigai Hinamori were just a couple of manipulative *****es. >.>
I was expecting Hitsugaya to turn around and pwn them though. :/

Byakuya versus Byakuya looks like it'll be a stalemate.

Yamamoto has hairy feet... o.0

Giant Samurai versus mini-nuke bazooka...Bleach just stepped it up a notch!! >D
Sadly, no. D: College/car money. >__>

Spoiler:
For the Komamura/Soi Fon Bankai battle, I was almost literally going "Oh Oh OH OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIII-" XD
__________________
  #2370    
Old June 25th, 2011, 06:33 AM
RASENCERO's Avatar
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Galaxy Center
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken
I decided to join this CLub as well.
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am Rasencero, Lieutenant of the 12th Squad!
As you may know, the 12th squad likes experimenting, so here is your basic R&D kit. *Gives kit*
It contains several tranquilizers, memory wipe capsules, needles and several other useful items. Just in case. Also, you need to be "adjusted" to be able to participate in some "experiments". Ilpy will take care of that. Last but not least, sign here, here and here, stating that you have no problem with doing experiments on club members test subjects. You are required to keep absolute secrecy on what happens in the 12th squads R&D labs, to aid you we provide the memory wipe drugs. Which are quite effective, since nobody remembers the 14th squad and the exper.... I said too much.

Manga:
Spoiler:
Something still doesn't seem right, how could Tsukishima get to all the other fullbringers in such a short time. Or even beat them that fast. Why didn't Ginjou get effected? Uryu got sliced for real, unlike orihime and sado, so is he really effected? And why did he got sliced for real? Someone isn't telling the truth.


Anime:
Spoiler:
Awesome battles. Reigai Soi Fon really let her guard down, she should have seen it coming or at least evaded it. But it resulted in Jakuho Raikoben so I am not complaining.



Its getting harder to come up with interesting topics.
If you had to chose in battle, Zanpakuto or Kido?
__________________



  #2371    
Old June 25th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Pikapal642's Avatar
Pikapal642
Certified Responsible Adult
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Its getting harder to come up with interesting topics.
If you had to chose in battle, Zanpakuto or Kido?
Definitely Zanpakutou. My Zan's abilities aren't really conducive to using Kido because it is much more difficult to time the chants for the spells than it is to just swing my sword to the beat of the song. But I have to say, I have contemplated the idea of chanting to instrumental songs, where I would have more liberty as to when I say certain syllables, and I think it would be awesome to see a high-level Kido be amplified by my Zan's abilities. >__>
__________________
  #2372    
Old June 25th, 2011, 09:45 AM
reiraku's Avatar
reiraku
smooth criminal
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ye olde england
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
so how does this work? is it like an RP or just posting?
  #2373    
Old June 25th, 2011, 12:18 PM
RASENCERO's Avatar
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Galaxy Center
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
A bit of both. We are our own OC's, complete with zanpakuto, spirits, innerworlds, battle stats and fulllbrings. You can belong to a squad or just be a Whole. We do some RP within our own Seireitei.
We mostly discuss the latest eps. and chps. but also have random topics, events and such. For the rest everything else bleach related passes by.

But first, we start with reading the first post before joining.
__________________



  #2374    
Old June 25th, 2011, 01:22 PM
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post


Spoiler:

I ownder if Urahara and Isshin have avoided "Tsukishima-fication" (There has got to be a better term for this. >__>)
Spoiler:
If they are, then Ichigo has almost literally no one else to go to. Does Tsukishima even know them?



Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am Rasencero, Lieutenant of the 12th Squad!
As you may know, the 12th squad likes experimenting, so here is your basic R&D kit. *Gives kit*
It contains several tranquilizers, memory wipe capsules, needles and several other useful items. Just in case. Also, you need to be "adjusted" to be able to participate in some "experiments". Ilpy will take care of that. Last but not least, sign here, here and here, stating that you have no problem with doing experiments on club members test subjects. You are required to keep absolute secrecy on what happens in the 12th squads R&D labs, to aid you we provide the memory wipe drugs. Which are quite effective, since nobody remembers the 14th squad and the exper.... I said too much.
Ah, good ol' Rasen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Spoiler:
Something still doesn't seem right, how could Tsukishima get to all the other fullbringers in such a short time. Or even beat them that fast. Why didn't Ginjou get effected? Uryu got sliced for real, unlike orihime and sado, so is he really effected? And why did he got sliced for real? Someone isn't telling the truth.
Spoiler:
It's possible that he got them before, and only now activated his ability. Similarly, he could have met Ichigo's friends before, and only now really activated his powers.

Hmm, you might be on to something with Ishida having been sliced "for real".


If you had to chose in battle, Zanpakuto or Kido?
That's hard. I'd probably go with kidou, because it's more versatile. My zanpakutou is more to enhance my strength, and I normally use kidou to prevent my opponent from moving, so I can hit them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiraku View Post
so how does this work? is it like an RP or just posting?
Everything that Rasencero said. It's a small community, where we discuss anything and everything Bleach related, with our own little RP section; our own zanpakutou, spirits, etc. where people can make fanfiction or fanart for them.
__________________
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
  #2375    
Old June 25th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Zameric's Avatar
Zameric
The One and Only
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
If you had to chose in battle..Zanpakuto, Kido, or Hakuda?
I think my zanpakuto is the most dominant oh my battle skills.
I can use it in practically all ranges; short, mid and long range.
But in close range, I mix in quite a bit of Hakuda too.
I use more Kido with it, in mid-range fighting.
New discussion of the week!

I started this earlier, but forgot to finish it. Here ya go, Kai.
__________________



Last edited by Zameric; June 25th, 2011 at 02:18 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 11:38 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.