The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 26th, 2011, 11:26 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
I see they changed the layout back to the old one. I prefer this one better. XP

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
It IS pretty fun.
[/spoiler]

Spoiler:
He probably has. Orihime and Chad were both cut, and so has Ishida.
That it is. XD

Spoiler:
Though, Ishida was cut in a different manner; he bled. Chad and Inoue didn't. It was more like an illusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post

Spoiler:

I ownder if Urahara and Isshin have avoided "Tsukishima-fication" (There has got to be a better term for this. >__>)

And yeah, sorry for my absence, I have a summer job planting an orchard, and I haven't had a lot of free time. But I am gonna try to be more active again, even though I will be really tired.
Good to see you =D

Tsukishima-fication. XD I love that term.

Quote:

Spoiler:
For the Komamura/Soi Fon Bankai battle, I was almost literally going "Oh Oh OH OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIII-" XD
Ah haha. That's one of the better aspects of this filler (and the previous as well). Those are the things you'll never even see in the manga. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am Rasencero, Lieutenant of the 12th Squad!
As you may know, the 12th squad likes experimenting, so here is your basic R&D kit. *Gives kit*
It contains several tranquilizers, memory wipe capsules, needles and several other useful items. Just in case. Also, you need to be "adjusted" to be able to participate in some "experiments". Ilpy will take care of that. Last but not least, sign here, here and here, stating that you have no problem with doing experiments on club members test subjects. You are required to keep absolute secrecy on what happens in the 12th squads R&D labs, to aid you we provide the memory wipe drugs. Which are quite effective, since nobody remembers the 14th squad and the exper.... I said too much.
Don't alter him too much, will you? I don't want a squad member that goes *fizzt.fizzt* every 5 seconds or so

Quote:
Manga:
Spoiler:
Why didn't Ginjou get effected? Uryu got sliced for real, unlike orihime and sado, so is he really effected?

Its getting harder to come up with interesting topics.
If you had to choose in battle, Zanpakuto or Kido?
Affected. Tut tut. You are as bad as your Captain with your grammar

Zanpakto. XD My zanpakto has similar abilities to Kido spells anyway, only that I'm confined to one type instead of the multiple probabilities that Kido spells have. Plus, I have the Ace card, which would be equivalent to the nonexistent level OVER 9000!!! - I mean, somewhat equivalent to a level 100 Kido, multiplied 10 times. Or so

To add to Zam's topic, no, I'd almost never use Hakuda. I'm very bad at that >___>;

Quote:

But I have to say, I have contemplated the idea of chanting to instrumental songs, where I would have more liberty as to when I say certain syllables, and I think it would be awesome to see a high-level Kido be amplified by my Zan's abilities. >__>
Ooooh, that is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
If you had to chose in battle..Zanpakuto, Kido, or Hakuda?

New discussion of the week!
You added in another variable! ...With a grammatical error, no less. tut tut. XP

You mean, discussion of the month. XP

EDIT~
Mwahahahaha I got a new page

Last edited by smile!; June 27th, 2011 at 07:37 AM.
Old June 27th, 2011, 08:24 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
If you had to chose in battle..Zanpakuto, Kido, or Hakuda?
I think my zanpakuto is the most dominant oh my battle skills.
I can use it in practically all ranges; short, mid and long range.
But in close range, I mix in quite a bit of Hakuda too.
I use more Kido with it, in mid-range fighting.
New discussion of the week!

I started this earlier, but forgot to finish it. Here ya go, Kai.
Awesome, added to my squad page.
Though it says "Lt." at the top...
Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Spoiler:
Though, Ishida was cut in a different manner; he bled. Chad and Inoue didn't. It was more like an illusion.
Spoiler:
That's true... It'd be nice to see the duo of Ichigo and Ishida again- hell, we saw Isshin, perhaps Ryuuken can also return?

Quote:
Don't alter him too much, will you? I don't want a squad member that goes *fizzt.fizzt* every 5 seconds or so
Don't forget, he's mine at the moment >D
Old June 28th, 2011, 06:45 AM
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Spoiler:
That's true... It'd be nice to see the duo of Ichigo and Ishida again- hell, we saw Isshin, perhaps Ryuuken can also return?
Spoiler:
Hmmm, that would be kinda cool to see. Hopefully, they would come up with another ridiculous plot to solve a problem, akin to the "Strap My Zanpakuto to my head" idea. XD

Anime 328:

Spoiler:
Is it bad that I JUST realized that the captive in the cell appears to be male? I thought, this whole time, that it was female, and it was some sort of split version of Nozomi, but I guess not. Unless, after splitting, one half turned male...>__>

TEAMWORK! INTRIGUE! KICKING ASS! This episode is pretty good in my opinion. XD

Mayuri was a double agent? I suppose, with his knowledge and skill, he could easily pull off the sparkly eye thing.

Ichigo is floating in a void. Huh. And he's gonna be in the next episode, and looks like he is gonna be in the Urahara shop (or somewhere similar). Hmmm. Gah, I have a love/hate relationship with suspense. >_________<
Old June 28th, 2011, 08:23 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:

Spoiler:

Don't forget, he's mine at the moment >D
nvm the Lt. thing, he'll get it soon anyway :p

Ryuuken *gasp* Please.

But I don't want a dysfunctional subordinate =(

Anime 328~!
Spoiler:
Ooooooooooooh.
The episode was like, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. XD

Kageroza's powers are cheap. Super cheap, IMO. Even cheaper than ILP's zanpakto And how did he disappear? o.o

Soi Fon shouldn't have used the kunai. Ninja-style, yeah, but her way is more towards stealth than... random kunai throwing. >.>

Awww, we missed Byakuya's showdown with his reigai =( Though we did see him fighting the reigai Hitsugaya, so it's not a total missed moment of awesome.

Unohana fought! XD Wooo. I wished she had used awesome ass-kicking Kido spells though.
...Wait. Didn't she got trapped in Ennetsu Jigoku last episode with Shunsui and Ukitake? plotholes! Don't tell me Kageroza has numerous copies of the 3 senior captains. That'd be BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. Or they escaped. Somehow.

I don't really like the concept of "multiple reigai". It just opens up a bunch of cheap possibilities.

When Mayuri stabbed Kageroza, I was like, What, did the Reigai change his mind?

Then he said he switched places. That was PURE WIN. XD Something you should expect from the 12th Squad Captain. :p

Next episode has Kageroza screaming in fear. Hohohoho.
lol, Yoruichi got no clone because she passed the Dangai in cat form. XD

Last edited by smile!; June 28th, 2011 at 08:29 AM.
Old June 28th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Binary
え?

A battle requires almost equal magnitude of both, in my opinion. A battle can't be won with simply a Zanpakuto or Kido (yes, some may; but let's not get to that right now). If I want to fight decisively and effectively, I'd require both. The choice may vary from shinigami to shinigami, but this is my argument on the matter.
Old June 28th, 2011, 09:03 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary View Post

A battle requires almost equal magnitude of both, in my opinion. A battle can't be won with simply a Zanpakuto or Kido (yes, some may; but let's not get to that right now). If I want to fight decisively and effectively, I'd require both. The choice may vary from shinigami to shinigami, but this is my argument on the matter.
Though, most battles you see in Bleach rarely use Kido. (This is actual Kido; Kido with Hadou and/or Bakudo, not Kido-based zanpakto like Hinamori). Ichigo and Kenpachi have always fought using their zanpakto alone.

Old June 28th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Binary
え?

Quote:
Though, most battles you see in Bleach rarely use Kido. (This is actual Kido; Kido with Hadou and/or Bakudo, not Kido-based zanpakto like Hinamori). Ichigo and Kenpachi have always fought using their zanpakto alone.
Yes. But it would probably put them at an advantage if they had some kido skills. Like restricting your opponent's movements and such, you know? :B
Old June 28th, 2011, 09:13 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary View Post

Yes. But it would probably put them at an advantage if they had some kido skills. Like restricting your opponent's movements and such, you know? :B
Yeah, that. I love Kido abilities much more than melee ones. Their fights would be much more interesting if they have Kido. XD I find melee fights alone to be boring.

Old June 28th, 2011, 10:24 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Hmmm, that would be kinda cool to see. Hopefully, they would come up with another ridiculous plot to solve a problem, akin to the "Strap My Zanpakuto to my head" idea. XD
Spoiler:
That would be AWESOME.
It's a shame, I doubt we'll really see Ryuuken again, though I like the duo of him and Isshin.

Quote:
Though one thing that should be considered is the context of the fights - how often do we REALLY see Kidou being used? We have a lot of people who are meant to be Kidou experts (Unohana, Aizen, Shunsui, Yamamoto, Mayuri and Ukitake all have 100 in their Kidou stat, while Hitsugaya, Byakuya and Tousen all have 90 in their Kidou stat), but we rarely ACTUALLY see Kidou.

As opposed to this club, where we know that Kidou is really good, and we have a lot of members who are very good at Kidou, and a lot more people who will use Kidou. If Kenpachi or Ichigo fought us lot, then they'd be a lot more screwed, because we use Kidou quite often, and makes it a much greater disadvantage than it normally would be.
Old June 28th, 2011, 04:53 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
That would be AWESOME.
It's a shame, I doubt we'll really see Ryuuken again, though I like the duo of him and Isshin.

Though one thing that should be considered is the context of the fights - how often do we REALLY see Kidou being used? We have a lot of people who are meant to be Kidou experts (Unohana, Aizen, Shunsui, Yamamoto, Mayuri and Ukitake all have 100 in their Kidou stat, while Hitsugaya, Byakuya and Tousen all have 90 in their Kidou stat), but we rarely ACTUALLY see Kidou.

As opposed to this club, where we know that Kidou is really good, and we have a lot of members who are very good at Kidou, and a lot more people who will use Kidou. If Kenpachi or Ichigo fought us lot, then they'd be a lot more screwed, because we use Kidou quite often, and makes it a much greater disadvantage than it normally would be.
We've never seen the duo fight together, did we?

Mhm, that as well. XD Kubo does have good concepts behind Bleach (i.e Kido. And I do like the concept behind shikai, bankai and zanpakto spirit as well) - but most of the time, they're glossed over =\ Look what happened to Kido. We rarely see it. Shikai? Only those who haven't got their bankai uses it. For other characters (Captains, and Ichigo), they straightaway use bankai. =.= The zanpakto spirit... only exists when the character is trying to increase his strength. Like Zabimaru and Zangetsu. I'd like to have seen Byakuya conversing with Senbonzakura for once, for example.

Also, speaking of Kido, behold the awesomest 23-second Kido fight of the century. :D

Okay, that should be obvious. See if he figures it out. XP
... And I just noticed, something is a DEAD giveaway. XD

Last edited by smile!; June 28th, 2011 at 08:50 PM.
Old June 29th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Manga 454
Spoiler:
Kubo is a freaking tease...
What the heck is Isshin carrying?

So we finally learn what Tsukishima's true ability is.
I wonder how far his ability could make a person act out.

Final battle? Doesn't it seem a little too soon for it?
I hope Isshin and/or Kisuke are going to help them out.

Anime 328
Spoiler:
So Kageroza can record and replay space.
It would be interesting to see him fight Aizen.
But what was that attack where he seemed to control time, too?

Mayuri, you sneaky bastard.
How'd he get his eyes to glow, though?

Quote:
All non-captain battle data charts say that.
It's just to tell which are which.

Quote:
I found a few other great Kido battles on youtube. ;p

Byakuya vs Kouga
Kisuke vs Aizen (don't ask my why the picture is backwards)
Tessai vs Hachi (ok, it's from a game, but still cool)

Last edited by Zameric; June 29th, 2011 at 07:55 PM.
Old June 30th, 2011, 04:43 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
We've never seen the duo fight together, did we?
Not to my knowledge, no.
Quote:
Mhm, that as well. XD Kubo does have good concepts behind Bleach (i.e Kido. And I do like the concept behind shikai, bankai and zanpakto spirit as well) - but most of the time, they're glossed over =\ Look what happened to Kido. We rarely see it. Shikai? Only those who haven't got their bankai uses it. For other characters (Captains, and Ichigo), they straightaway use bankai. =.= The zanpakto spirit... only exists when the character is trying to increase his strength. Like Zabimaru and Zangetsu. I'd like to have seen Byakuya conversing with Senbonzakura for once, for example.
Which is a massive problem. Kubo is creative, he just doesn't know how to use it well.
Quote:
Spoiler:
Kubo is a freaking tease...
What the heck is Isshin carrying?

So we finally learn what Tsukishima's true ability is.
I wonder how far his ability could make a person act out.

Final battle? Doesn't it seem a little too soon for it?
I hope Isshin and/or Kisuke are going to help them out.
Spoiler:
I think he's carrying his zanpakutou, but it's doing something weird/special. Or the King's Key?

It all depends on how he alters their past. The personality/behaviour of the person is still the same, just how they might react to situations involving Tsukishima.

I'm not entirely sure if it IS the final battle... It says "This is where the final showdown will take place...!!", it implies that it will happen soon, but it's not stated. It could be that something happens that stops the fight, but then it happens again after a few chapters, here.

Quote:
All non-captain battle data charts say that.
It's just to tell which are which.
Ah, I didn't realise. I just noticed it now XD
Old June 30th, 2011, 05:25 AM
Merciless Cremator
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Spoiler:

...I hate the villains for both, only because they are just so...lame.

Bleach can't have a big bad villain without confusion or memory/mindscrewing being used. Also the villain must look like a rapist...

Since we seem to have debate going on, I'll just say my piece and go back to things that don't make me want to smack things in the face.

Manga

Finally! The nightmare is coming to an end!
That's ALL I have to say about it.

Anime
The clone trick filler villain pulled just...no.
I know it was so Mayuri could be awesome, but...NO!
The bastard was cornered and NOBODY commented on sensing anyone else nearby.

The actual fight was well done, it reminded me why I watch bleach and love them so much.

The plot devices coming out of nowhere to spice up the battle in conjunction with the clone bull crap, after they just used teamwork to overcome the FRESH, new opponents...

It just reminds me a horrible Rper that wants to godmod his way to win. When your villains, have no redeeming traits what so ever to start with, you have to make their actions believable and win people over.

Filler villain failed at both. BOth anime and Manga villains FAILED at it.

...now I'm going to series in general now.

Aizen was godmoddy and has his own hatedom, but at least he EARNED it.
He showed us he was smart enough not to have the ENTIRE supporting cast have him on his hit list without being able to fight back.

Now is it fair I'm comparing a main series villains to filler villains? No, not really, but the manga filler villain is so close to copying Aizen, its disgusting.

I'm going to say something, very jaded sounding, but true.

I only watch Bleach now for the side characters.

Who has the most enjoyable and exciting battles, funny moments, or actually more easy to move plots along with? The Soul Society Charcters.

In almost any bleach club, you will never see anyone fight for us add Kanakura gang or bunto. Cause they suck... Since neither are fun and watchable enough to care about.

Lets look at them now...

Ichigo: Wants to protect his loved ones, freaks out from fanservice, ...that's pretty much him in a nutshell. At the beginning of Bleach, this was forgivable, but we had over 300 episodes/manga chapters, and HE STILL HASN'T HAD ANY CHANGES IN HIS PERSONALITY! When you have a long running series, your main character is the heart of it, and thus should be remebered more than just that Orange haired guy that protects.

Orihime: She actually has a personality and does develop during the whole Aizen thing. She hates fighting, which means she got more development since she can't spam the same attack for 5 arcs.

Chad: Quite, Wants to protect...gets owned alot by villains.

Uryu: The smartass to Ichigo's dumbass. Had alot happen to him and has a enough to be the main character in another anime, but no, little focus and only lives so he can get owned along with Chad.

...yeah.

Soul Society is MUCH more fun to watch, 20+ Soul Reapers, all with their own personality, quirks, background, history and style.
Things we like to see!

I think if they were the main characters and Ichigo's gang were sides, we like them all more and Forgive alot flaws with narrative with them.

I don't feel that this even worth ranting about, so I'll just leave this for ILp and maybe Arc to comment on.

I am the Captain of Squad 2, MC.

(I have no Idea what the rest of this post is in bold, so bare with me.)

Haduka would be best for me, Zanpaktou following up 2nd. I use those two the most, so its only make sense. Kido is too shiny and sparkly to be used by a ninja often, so yeah...

Old June 30th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Zameric
The One and Only

Just a notice, I'm going to be gone until probably the 6th or 7th of July.
I'm going on a camping trip, which'll be a nice get away from life.
The captains are in-charge while I'm away. Please try to keep it tidy.
You guys can work out who'll keep a log for me.

Old July 1st, 2011, 08:31 AM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

I see. Have fun. Look out for bears. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilpy
Ah, good ol' Rasen.
XD
Don't call me old, I ain't 20 yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile!
Affected. Tut tut. You are as bad as your Captain with your grammar.
Oy, don't box me with Ilpy, I don't use english on a daily basis. And in my language its spelled with an e.

Manga
Spoiler:
Another possibility came to mind. It seems strange that only Ginjou didn't get cut by Tsukishima. What if that was a part of the plan? Or Tsukishima actually reversed some kind of mind trick and some of his own. Anyway, its way too soon for the final battle, so I suspect plot twist. Most likely with Urahara and Isshin doing stuff. I think something much bigger is going on and that this is just to get all the pieces into place.

Object = Isshin's Fullbring?

Anime
Spoiler:
Epic battles. A bit lame as how they came to be, but seeing where it led to I won't complain. This isn't the end yet.

You are attacked and suddenly a spirit offers you power. Choose:
Shinigami, Vizard (Zanpakuto only), Arrancar or Fullbring.

Old July 2nd, 2011, 03:31 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merciless Cremator View Post
*Snips Rant*
Most of it is in the anime... So I'm a bit wary. I'll read it when I watch the anime, though.

Quote:
JThe captains are in-charge while I'm away. Please try to keep it tidy.
Watch actually goes in a log?
Quote:
Don't call me old, I ain't 20 yet.
You clearly haven't heard the phrase "Good ol' *noun*"

Quote:
Oy, don't box me with Ilpy, I don't use english on a daily basis. And in my language its spelled with an e.
I can feel the love.
Quote:
Spoiler:
Another possibility came to mind. It seems strange that only Ginjou didn't get cut by Tsukishima. What if that was a part of the plan? Or Tsukishima actually reversed some kind of mind trick and some of his own. Anyway, its way too soon for the final battle, so I suspect plot twist. Most likely with Urahara and Isshin doing stuff. I think something much bigger is going on and that this is just to get all the pieces into place.

Spoiler:
Didn't I say about Ginjou not being affected is suspicious? Unless it wasn't in this club.

Anyway, I think that if this IS the final fight coming soon, then Urahara and Isshin will do something that will drag on to the next arc; there's no way that this will be similar to a filler arc.

And I strongly doubt it's Isshin's fullbring. Isshin has had no hints to having a fullbring, and it wouldn't make much sense for him to have one - he's already a shinigami. While there's a possibility that it is, it makes more sense for it to be his zanpakutou.

What do you mean "Vaizard (Zanpakutou only)"?

Yesterday, I went on a day trip to Paris, France. It was really awesome for one major reason - there were a ton of manga shops! I managed to buy volumes 21, 22, 27, 40 and 41 - of Bleach - in French. I know a little bit of French from learning it for 4 years, not to mention I know the Arrancar Arc quite well, so I can get away with reading it XD

Totally don't regret buying it :3

Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); July 2nd, 2011 at 03:39 AM.
Old July 4th, 2011, 07:46 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Just a notice, I'm going to be gone until probably the 6th or 7th of July.
I'm going on a camping trip, which'll be a nice get away from life.
The captains are in-charge while I'm away. Please try to keep it tidy.
Have fun~! =D

Quote:

Manga
Spoiler:

That's not an excuse!

Nah, it's always spelt with an a. Let me give a basic grammar lecture:
Affect (verb) means to have an effect on something. e.g "Will it affect my daily duties if I choose to enter the competition?"
Effect (verb) means to produce; to act so as to bring into existence. e.g "The scientists effect a shock wave."

Affect (noun) means the conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion
Effect (noun) means the consequence; result.

Source: WordWeb.
Mwahahahahaha

Spoiler:
I think it's his zanpakto, though I have no idea why it seems... 'smoky'.

Shinigami. Vizard is an interesting option, but when you put in the zanpakto only, I immediately crossed it out. Why? Because I effing love Kido. XD
Arrancar is also interesting, but apart from zanpakto, resurreccion (which is similar to bankai anyway) they lack other abilities (I prefer Kido to Cero. XD)

Quote:
What do you mean "Vaizard (Zanpakutou only)"?
I think he means that you can't have Kido, since Vizards are originally shinigami who would know Kido. Except Ichigo anyway.

Old July 5th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Have fun Zam.

My laptop's fixed now so I'll be posting regularly again from now on.

Loved the last few episodes, loads of action and the animation quality seems to have fluctuated up again. Still not too impressed with the Fullbringers arc in the manga but meh, it's readable i guess.
Old July 5th, 2011, 08:31 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
I haven't been here in a while. I'm sorry!!

Kido. It's actually pretty close, but I'd pick Kido because it's kinda more epic, IMO. It's like... Magical flames and electricity and light beams and stuff. XD

Shinigami. Not a huge fan of Vizards, I really don't like the Arrancars at all, and Fullbrings are okay, but there's not that much info on them yet... Not as much as Shinigamis have anyway. =P And BTW when I say I like or don't like these things, it's not that I like or don't like the characters who fall under these categories, necessarily... It's just the type of powers in general that I have an opinion on.
Old July 6th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Lance
Master of Dragons

Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
Oh dear, I haven't posted here in almost two months. D: hiya.

Spoiler:

Not too sure what the hell is going on here. Tsukushima doesn't seem so evil, and I don't really get what's the problem - he has to have some sort of unrevealed ulterior motive. And, I really wanna know who this mystery shinigami is, that was talking with Urahara/Isshin. Hmmm.
Old July 6th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Zameric
The One and Only

Hey everyone, I'm back from my camping trip.
It was pretty fun, except for the heat and mosquitos. >.>
Probably the coolest part was seeing the giant redwood trees in Sequoia National Park.

Manga 455
Spoiler:
Tsukishima's mind-**** party! 8D

When Ichigo started pwning Tsukishima, I was all...

But when Chad and Orihime arrived to protect Tsukishima, I was all...

Last edited by Zameric; July 6th, 2011 at 12:03 PM.
Old July 6th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

That means in the next chapter....
Spoiler:
Ichigo will do a Shonen friendship speech to make them make his ability wear off or something.

Kubo really does like the facing opponent, vanish, behind opponent....opponent giving the "OH ****" face.

Also...Ichigo is now a ninja Spider Man mecha pilot, noice.
Old July 6th, 2011, 03:58 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
I'm currently running Nyan Cat for a few days, so I can't really watch anime or listen to music or do anything that requires audio... Basically, I'm holding off on the episode for this week. For now.

But for the manga... My reaction right at the last page was:

Spoiler:
DUDE. WHAT THE HELL! THAT'S NOT COOL, MAN.

I literally said that out loud.

I really don't even think I CAN elaborate any more than that... Except for the fact that:

Spoiler:
I HATE TSUKISHIMA. IN FACT, I HATE HIM AS MUCH AS AIZEN, AT THIS POINT. AND I HOPE KUBO ADDS HIS LIMBS TO HIS SEVERED LIMB COLLECTION. SERIOUSLY.

Ahh okay, I feel MUCH better now... Rant's done. Go about your lovely business now... LALALALALA~~~
Old July 7th, 2011, 08:11 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
The title itself, "End of the Bond 1" proves that I was wrong, and that it actually WILL end. This arc feels like such a filler.

Trollkishima at his BEST!

"I DESTROYED THE STAIRS" Why is that so much more funny than it should be?

Aaaand another arm is gone. Smile!, was it you who kept a list?

Chad and Inoue are going to fight him? Something tells me that the spell will be broken in a few chapters.

Alright, so Ichigo will handle these two, Ginjou will handle the Fullbringers, and at some point (after a few chapters), Urahara and Isshin come in.
Old July 8th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Hey guys, I found a new discussion topic while browsing through the Bleach Wiki forums.

Who do you think are the top 10 strongest characters?
Spoiler:
For now, I'll say that I think Aizen and Kisuke are tied for first, only because Aizen is immortal because of the Hogyoku.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links