The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 9th, 2011 (08:14 AM).
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Hey guys, I found a new discussion topic while browsing through the Bleach Wiki forums.

Who do you think are the top 10 strongest characters?
Spoiler:
For now, I'll say that I think Aizen and Kisuke are tied for first, only because Aizen is immortal because of the Hogyoku.
Spoiler:
Meh, I don't really think Kisuke is the strongest. He could be one of them, but not really the first one. Even Aizen, because he himself acknowledged that Yamamoto is stronger than him, if they fight one on one.

As for my opinion on this:
Yamamoto
Aizen
Unohana ^_______^
Barragan
Shunsui
...Maybe Urahara, yeah.

In no particular order.

Old July 9th, 2011 (08:40 AM).
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
By strongest I presume you mean more than just physical.

Obviously Ichigo, Aizen and Yamamoto are all certs. Away from that I would say;
Byakuya Kuchiki - Fabulous powers over 9000
Kenpachi - Just Kenpachi
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - With his Japanese x Italian accent and human shield cyborg daughter he's a handful.
urahara - Being smart and not had had his powers revealed to a large extent he'll be up there.
Ulquiorra Cifer - I assume he counts, didn't like him that much but he was the strongest in his class.
Yoruichi - Taking into account speed and her Shunkō she's well up there.
Isane Kotetsu - I don't care what you say she's here.

#bigannoyingsigs4lyf | mal |
Old July 9th, 2011 (09:04 AM).
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Spoiler:
1. Kisuke and/or Aizen
(only because Aizen is practically immortal)

2. Baraggan
(He could probably make Yamamoto's flames rot away >.>)

3. Yamamoto
(He's been Head-Captain of the 13 CGSs for 2000+ years)

4. Unohana and/or Kyoraku and/or Ukitake
(The three senior most captains after Yamamoto)

5. Ulquiorra
(I think he could beat most other Arrancar with his Segunda Etapa)

6. Yoruichi
(Really, she's right up there with the three seniors, I think)

7. Isshin
(Wish I knew more about his powers)

8. Starrk and/or Ichigo
(I'm only counting Soul Reaper and Vizard Powers; no FGT or Hichigo transformation)

9. Halibel

10. Byakuya and/or Kenpachi

Old July 9th, 2011 (09:44 AM). Edited July 9th, 2011 by I like Pokemon (...).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
Alright, first, I think we should take a look at each group, consider the strongest few, and then compare them. It'll make it a lot easier and more fun.

So we start off with Ichigo's gang. To be fair, I think only Ichigo is powerful enough to be considered. Sure the others have been training, but it just doesn't compare anymore. For abilities alone, I'd have considered Orihime's space-time reversal, but she only uses it for healing.

Of Soul Society, only the Captains can really be taken into consideration. Of them, Yamomoto is the strongest, but his 3 disciples, Ukitake, Shunsui and Unohana, can also be considered. After that, I probably wouldn't consider anyone.

Then comes Aizen's gang. Aizen himself is obvioiusly the most powerful. While I think Gin is powerful, I don't think he's the kind who would win a one on one fight with one of the higher Espadas, for example. Speaking of, I'd consider Starrk, Barragan and Ulquiorra. Hallibel is ranked under Starrk and Barragan, but I think Ulquiorra's Segunda Etapa pushes him above her.

Of the Vaizards, only Hachi and the former-Captains can be considered (Shinji, Kensei, Love and Rose). I'm only including Shinji as we know what he can do.

I won't talk about XCution for the moment. We just don't know enough about them, though I'll throw in Tsukishima because, in theory, in a one-on-one fight, he can cut you and make him your friend, then literally stab you in the back.

Of Urahara's group... Urahara, Isshin, Tessai, Yoruichi. I'm tempted to throw in Ryuuken, but something tells me he can't really handle the power the others have here.

I'll do this in a weird way where I'll start from the list and slot them below/above someone:
I'll start with Ichigo. He is "neutral". [Ichigo]
Yamamoto obviously goes above him. [Yamamoto, Ichigo]
I'd probably rank his disciples as Unohana, Shunsui and Ukitake. Shunsui is scared of Unohana, and Ukitake is ill, but because of that, he can't stand up to Ichigo full-out. [Yamamoto, Unohana, Shunsui, Ichigo, Ukitake]
Aizen goes above everyone due to immortality. [Aizen, Yamamoto, Unohana, Shunsui, Ichigo, Ukitake]
Barragan's Respira is literally almost invincible. He could, in theory, make Yamamoto's flames die out (as all flames require a fuel. Even if Yamamoto's reiatsu is the fuel, reiatsu can fade as shown by Respira destroying kidou). [Aizen, Barragan, Yamamoto, Unohana, Shunsui, Ichigo, Ukitake]
Starrk obviously goes below Shunsui (but I think he could beat Yamamoto, and maaaaybe Ichigo on a stretch). Ulquiorra on Segunda Etapa is obviously lower than Ichigo, but higher than Ukitake. [Aizen, Barragan, Yamamoto, Unohana, Shunsui, Starrk, Ichigo, Ulquiorra, Ukitake]
Shinji... Is tricky. I'd probably throw him betweeen Shunsui and Starrk, because Shunsui is smart, and his powers are so... weird. But I think he can defeat Starrk at a push. [Aizen, Barragan, Yamamoto, Unohana, Shunsui, Shinji, Starrk, Ichigo, Ulquiorra, Ukitake]
Tsukishima... The thing is, if he cuts you, you're dead. So it's a case of "don't get hit". I think... probably everyone above Ichigo can avoid contact, though again, we've never seen him fight properly with anyone except maybe Ginjou. So I'll place him above Ichigo, but that's it. [Aizen, Barragan, Yamamoto, Unohana, Shunsui, Shinji, Starrk, Tsukishima, Ichigo, Ulquiorra, Ukitake]
Urahara, Tessai, Isshin and Yoruichi. We haven't really seen any of them fight, but I'd probably slot them around the level of Unohana and Shunsui. The only one I can say for certain is Urahara under Aizen. Because Aizen is immortal so he can never die, but he can still be "defeated" as we've seen. I'm sure he can find a way around Barragan, like Hachi did. [Aizen, Urahara, Barragan, Yamamoto, Unohana, Shunsui, Shinji, Starrk, Tsukishima, Ichigo, Ulquiorra, Ukitake]
Yoruichi/Tessai/Isshin would be TOO much of a guess. So here's what I have:

1. Aizen
2. Urahara
3. Barragan
4. Yamamoto
5. Unohana
6. Shunsui
7. Shinji
8. Starrk
9. Tsukishima
10. Ichigo
(11. Ulquiorra 12.Ukitake).
Though some places are obviously a lot more open to debate, such as Starrk and Tsukishima.

It's been a while since I had the opportunity to do this ^.^
Old July 9th, 2011 (03:50 PM).
Zameric
The One and Only

I used my technical savvy to create a slideshow of Kubo's Arm Collection!
Please enjoy, and let me know what ya think. Or if there are any missing arms.

Tite Kubo's Arm Collection
With thanks to smile! and I like Pokemon (...)
Also, there might be some spoilers...

Old July 9th, 2011 (07:29 PM).
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
I used my technical savvy to create a slideshow of Kubo's Arm Collection!
Please enjoy, and let me know what ya think. Or if there are any missing arms.

Tite Kubo's Arm Collection
With thanks to smile! and I like Pokemon (...)
Also, there might be some spoilers...
Ahahaha! This is absolutely hilarious! :D You guys did a good job on that.

Spoiler:
Hmmmm...I've never really thought about the top ten strongest characters before, so forgive me if mine seems off to you, these will probably be first impressions.

1. Aizen. I mean, c'mon. He really won the superpower lottery, there. -__-
2. Yamamato. When Aizen says "Watch out for him, he's tough" you watch out for him because he is tough.
3. Barragan. Rotting anything you want seems pretty powerful. The only reason I rank him under Yama is because I am sure there would be something he could do to defeat him.
4. Unohana. *Unohana death/cheerful glare* I dare you to argue with her. I really wish I could have seen Aizen face her. It would have been epic.
5. Ichigo. I originally was gonna put him as number one and say "Because plot demands him to be strongest" but I realized that plot would require him to be weaker so there would be any kind of suspense.

I only have five for now, if I can think of some more, I will post them. :3
Old July 11th, 2011 (12:07 AM).
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Hah, that arm slide show is great.

Also random pic I found, to get the reference you will need to know Revolutionary Girl Utena.
Spoiler:

Old July 11th, 2011 (02:24 AM). Edited July 11th, 2011 by smile!.
smile!
Kangaskhan

^I think I have seen that picture somewhere... idk. XD

Okay, reanswering the topic cos I got nothing to do

I won't list it in any order, though, because strength very subjective. [/lazy disclaimer]

Spoiler:
Yamamoto: Well yeah, you cannot rule this old man out. Even Aizen acknowledged that he himself cannot beat Yamamoto one on one, though that's before his transformation. Still, he's pretty powerful, trying to trap Aizen with only his shikai. Probably because he knows he doesn't need to use his bankai in order to finish off Aizen, otherwise he would have done so.

Shunsui: Obvious reasons, meh. He's one of the senior captains, his games are unpredictable, he beat the First Espada with only his shikai.

Unohana: ^___________^

Barragan: Heck, Hachi probably found one of his only weaknesses. Though I do suspect that Kido will be able to affect him, one way or another. (Hachi's initial Kido did rot, but then, that one was supposed to trap him, so what if they use Kido that straightaway damages him? Hado spells, for example. And I don't think his powers affect Yamamoto's fire, otherwise Aizen would not have needed to conjure up Wonderweiss; he could have easily used Barragan. Though yeah, those two also had their conflicts so yeah.

Shinji: We haven't really seen him in action, and his power is glossed over in the manga. His shikai is damn powerful; the only ways not to get affected would be to hold your breath or be a blind character. Once you're into its effect, you'll be an easy meat.

I don't know whether or not to place Urahara, and possibly Mayuri, here. Like I said, strength is very subjective. If we're talking about their powers alone, I don't think those two would fit to be here. But what makes them powerful is their knowledge. Urahara has a crapload of items he could use in his times of need; likewise, Mayuri's drugs and skills could be VERY powerful, but if based on their zanpakto alone, for example, I guess they won't make the top tiers.

Ichigo: Seriously, idk. Well yeah, he beat Ulquiorra, but he was unconscious the whole time, the one doing the fighting was his inner Hollow. He beat Aizen (or, yeah, caused Aizen to be imprisoned), but at the cost of his shinigami powers. In other words, he's strong when the plots needs him to be, otherwise, no.

Tsukishima: Nah, not really. (Just pointing this out to refute ILP's fact) His cut seems to take time to work, so he would be at an advantage ONLY if he has managed to cut you DAYS before.

There might be a few others I left, Gin, for example. Aizen is obvious. Tousen is also considerable. I'd like to put in Hachi as well, but he only specializes in Kido, though admittedly, that alone made him a badass.

Not to forget, Orihime. If she is on the evil side, she could easily make YOU disappear with a *poof*. Fear her.

Old July 12th, 2011 (02:51 PM).
Zameric
The One and Only

Manga 456
Spoiler:
Yay! Thanks to the medkit, Kubo can take all the arms from Tsukishima he wants. >D
*Sits and waits for the next arm to add to the collection*

Splash page is cool!
What are Yoruichi and Soifon doing though? 8D
I love how Grimmjow and Hiyori have practically the same expression.
That kebab just seems to be magically sticking out of Rukia.

Dear lord, he truly is Trollkishima! D<
Anyone else notice how much he sounds like Aizen?

Kind of disappointed with what happened in this chapter.
Though, the fighting action was pretty cool.

Old July 12th, 2011 (02:53 PM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
Yup, it's out.

Always nice to see a colour page. And with Orihime healing Tsukishima, it means INFINITE ARMS!

I really like the splash page. And yes, almost just because it has Ulqui~ and Grimmy~

Wow he really put himself in there.

Ah, yes, that guy. Kubo I almost said Tsukishima has a thing for forgetting characters and then bringing them back, doesn't he?

So his power is to slot himself into people's pasts.

So Tsukishima underestimated Ginjou? Something tells me that'll be important... Maybe Ichigo has become more powerful than Tsukishima expected.

TROLLKISHIMA used TAUNT!
ICHIGO fell for the TAUNT!
ICHIGO ATTACKS!
ORIHIME used PROTECT!
ICHIGO'S attack was blocked!
CHAD uses BRAZO IZQUIERDA DEL DIABLO!
IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!
ICHIGO used ROAR!
Old July 12th, 2011 (03:09 PM).
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
Splash page: Is Yamamato singing or something? If it was karaoke, I would so pay to see that. XD

So where does that put Ichigo in there memories? Do they remember him as just some kid who had Shinigami powers, as an actual Shinigami, or what? I guess it's not that important, but I just wanna know. XD

Even I forgot about Sushigawara...XD

And if Isshin and Urahara burst in and do something, you should change the end to ICHIGO USED BATON PASS! XD
Old July 12th, 2011 (06:12 PM).
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
Spoiler:
Splash page: Is Yamamato singing or something? If it was karaoke, I would so pay to see that. XD

Even I forgot about Sushigawara...XD
Spoiler:
Yeah, he was. XD I lol'd at Ukitake's expression. And Soi Fon with Yoruichi under the table are sorta cute XD

It's SHISHIGAWARA! XD Old scene, old scene

The splash page misses something, and I'm not happy :<

I just can't wait for the manga to start on the other arc already, this short one is kind of boring now. It's not even like Bleach anymore. No shihakusho, no shikai release phrase, no Kido. Meh. At least Chad and Inoue got some screentime in this arc.

Maybe Ishida will come next...? idk.

Old July 13th, 2011 (06:57 AM). Edited July 13th, 2011 by RASENCERO.
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
That arm slideshow is epic. XD I thought there were more though. Oh well, good excuse to cut off more limbs.

Manga:
Spoiler:
Lets see how Ichigo's gonna get out of this one. We were not very off with our theories and yet we were wrong. XD We still don't what Ginjou's ability is, or Ichigo's. Besides looking like a mecha pilot.
Seriously, where is Ishida, what are Isshin and Urahara doing, who is that mysterious shinigami, will Shishigawara reveal himself to be a good guy who had only sided with Tsukishima so he wouldn't get altered?

No Unohana/Riruka on the splashpage. I think that kebab is being held by Renji.

Anime:
Spoiler:
Nozomi got a zanpakuto. To protect Kon. Even thought he is a mod soul himself. Kon really doesn't have all that much power, does he. Poor Kon.

Including all powers:
1. Aizen
2. Ichigo
3. Yamamoto
4. Urahara
5. Barragan
6. Unohana
7. Kyoraku
8. Isshin
9. Yoruichi
10. Starrk

You know, we could do a similar topic for the top 10 of clubmembers.

Old July 16th, 2011 (06:25 AM). Edited July 16th, 2011 by smile!.
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Manga:
Spoiler:

Seriously, where is Ishida, what are Isshin and Urahara doing, who is that mysterious shinigami, will Shishigawara reveal himself to be a good guy who had only sided with Tsukishima so he wouldn't get altered?

No Unohana/Riruka on the splashpage. I think that kebab is being held by Renji.

Spoiler:
That would sound like Gin, only with a different motive. Heck, if it does happen, then Kubo has no originality. It'd only be a repetition of the last arc, only this time with Fullbring instead of Zangetsu and Tsukishima instead of Aizen and memory alteration instead of hallucination.

I know right. :< Kubo damn forgets Unohana. GAAAAHHHHH *throws an Ace card at Kubo*

Oh I would SO be at the top 8D I would, but I don't very well remember the zanpakto of the members here. so you do that. NAO

Quote:
Spoiler:
Nozomi got a zanpakuto. To protect Kon. Even thought he is a mod soul himself. Kon really doesn't have all that much power, does he. Poor Kon.
Spoiler:
Holy... Now that you mention it, does anyone think it's possible for Kon to get a zanpakto if he wants to protect someone so much, while in Ichigo's body? XD Though yeah, Mod Souls getting zanpakto aren't canon.

Old July 16th, 2011 (08:14 AM).
Merciless Cremator
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Who was the best villain in Bleach?

I don't think we had this topic...or if we did, we have new villains to consider now, so it still works.

I starting to like Kon more now...:/
The fact the filler has lots of screen time from him, actually made that happen.
Poor plushie, too bad he can't get a power up...

Old July 18th, 2011 (05:42 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
So where does that put Ichigo in there memories? Do they remember him as just some kid who had Shinigami powers, as an actual Shinigami, or what? I guess it's not that important, but I just wanna know. XD
Spoiler:
From what I know, Ichigo still does everything, but Tsukishima has just been there from the very beginning, helping everything. Like killing hollows, rescuing Rukia and Orihime, being Arrancar, and Aizen, etc. Ichigo still did the main things, but Tsukishima helped.

Quote:
You know, we could.
Would this be influenced by rank? So Zam immediately gets top place, the next X Captains, then the Lieuts?

Are we only including the big villains, like Aizen and Tsukishima? Or are we including Espada, etc.
Old July 18th, 2011 (07:39 AM).
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Best villain was obviously Muramasa or Hollow Ichigo (if you see him as a bad guy).

Old July 18th, 2011 (06:30 PM).
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Spoiler:
From what I know, Ichigo still does everything, but Tsukishima has just been there from the very beginning, helping everything. Like killing hollows, rescuing Rukia and Orihime, being Arrancar, and Aizen, etc. Ichigo still did the main things, but Tsukishima helped.
Spoiler:
Ah okay, I thought maybe he pushed Ichigo out of his role and assumed Ichigo's role as his own.

Well, so far, since the current arc isn't over, I am gonna refrain from saying Tsukishima. I guess I would go with Aizen, since he was the big bad and was such a Magnificent Bastard.
Old July 19th, 2011 (06:58 AM). Edited July 19th, 2011 by smile!.
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
You know, we could.
Would this be influenced by rank? So Zam immediately gets top place, the next X Captains, then the Lieuts?
It would be unfair, but unfortunately it would. Or maybe we can just rank, idk, according to zanpakto only?

Quote:

Well, so far, since the current arc isn't over, I am gonna refrain from saying Tsukishima. I guess I would go with Aizen, since he was the big bad and was such a Magnificent Bastard.
Eeh, Aizen is just too perfect to be a good villain. =\ Though yeah, how in the world he managed to change his hairstyle with one stroke is unimaginable. (It was windy that day... right? It should either mess up badly and cover his eyes or return back to its old style.) Unless he's bald, and Kyoukasuigetsu makes people see him with his hair?

Old July 19th, 2011 (08:49 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Best villain was obviously Muramasa or Hollow Ichigo (if you see him as a bad guy).
Ah, I remember how much I miss HIchigo. I think he is actually one of my favourite characters, simply for how unique he is, and his personality. Not to mention, Chaotic Neutrals are so badass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
It would be unfair, but unfortunately it would. Or maybe we can just rank, idk, according to zanpakto only?
In which case, that's ranking Zans, not members. A member includes things like their physical strength, use of Kidou, etc.

Quote:
Eeh, Aizen is just too perfect to be a good villain. =\ Though yeah, how in the world he managed to change his hairstyle with one stroke is unimaginable. (It was windy that day... right? It should either mess up badly and cover his eyes or return back to its old style.) Unless he's bald, and Kyoukasuigetsu makes people see him with his hair?
I love those.
I think his hands were just incredibly greasy that day.
Old July 19th, 2011 (01:51 PM).
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Latest episode of Bleach was great.

Also, I should join a squad...first captain who wants me and my vampire zan gets me.

Old July 19th, 2011 (09:30 PM).
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
In which case, that's ranking Zans, not members. A member includes things like their physical strength, use of Kidou, etc.

I love those.
I think his hands were just incredibly greasy that day.
Ah. Too bad I'm not very familiar with how everyone's battle style, etc. XD so you do that.

Ah, if his hands were greasy, then he wouldn't be able to shatter his glasses, they'd slip. XD

Quote:

Also, I should join a squad...first captain who wants me and my vampire zan gets me.
Which reminds me, I still need to watch it. XD

Me want! =D Join Squad 13. :3

Old July 20th, 2011 (09:50 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:

Looks like Smile! got ya. Congrats to you both ^.^
Quote:
Ah. Too bad I'm not very familiar with how everyone's battle style, etc. XD so you do that.
I'm FAR too lazy :p
Quote:
Which reminds me, I still need to watch it. XD
How many episodes are there in the filler, and does it look to end soon?
Old July 20th, 2011 (09:55 AM).
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

It seems to be going into the final stages, i'd watch it though as it's far better than the real arc that comes after it.

And, ok Captain smile!, squad 13 it is.

Old July 20th, 2011 (04:07 PM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
I'm late, sorry!!

I love that arm collection. (Does Kubo have an arm fetish or something...? XD)

Anyway...

MANGA TIME
Spoiler:
OKAY. So Ichigo uses Getsuga Tenshou, and then...

Ginjou gets cut by Tsukishima. WHAT THE F*CK MAN.

I'm sorta hoping we find out more about Isshin and Urahara and that mystery shinigami.

In other news, I'm watching the Karakurizer episode on TV right now (I recorded it on my DVR) and they showed Afro Dude. Yeah I did just want to say that. =P

BTW I'm still pissed that the dub cuts the end theme. I LOVE Sky Chord (the ending song for the current dub episodes) so I hate how they cut it off. D=

Sponsored Links