Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page The Bleach Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old July 21st, 2011 (12:49 AM).

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
Looks like Smile! got ya. Congrats to you both ^.^

I'm FAR too lazy :p

How many episodes are there in the filler, and does it look to end soon?
Thanks

That is so you. Of course. XD

So far, we got 15 episodes. Idk whether it's ending soon or not, because fillers have more than 20 episodes, no? I forgot about the Amagai arc, but I think the Bount and Zanpakto arc were both more than 25.

Quote originally posted by -Lapras-:
And, ok Captain smile!, squad 13 it is.
Okay ^___^
I added you to the Squad Page as... 3rd seat. You didn't specify which seat. If you want to change, just inform me. =D

Ohyeahmanga
Spoiler:
Mangareader got the color page of Tsukishima's hand being cut off =D

Yukio wasn't in the fight against Ginjou.... That could mean he actually wasn't brainwashed by Tsukishima, or had his memories saved in his console, maybe, and come to the rescue later? *hopes*

Ginjou is cut, so it's, what, 5 Xcution members now, plus that Sushi kid, Inoue, Chad and Tsukishima against... Ichigo. And Ishida, later on, maybe. If Aizen was annoying because of his overpowered-ness, Tsukishima is annoying because of what Ichigo said. Hiding behind others and getting people to do his dirty work. >.>

Dammit we still have no idea why he wants to kill Ichigo so much. Except. He was targeting Isshin? Because from the last few panels, he was trying to cut Ichigo as well. Unless, yeah, we don't know the last cut was to kill or to insert himself inside Ichigo's past.

Andumanime
Spoiler:
Nozomi got a zanpakto. I'm hoping she has more abilities than simply firing off energy blasts, though. We'll see. It SHOULD be more, seeing how she said she has the powers to defeat/(nullify?) Kageroza's powers.

Funny how they depend on Ichigo to really put some stress on Nozomi, having to go bankai even though they know Ichigo's powers are weakening. It's not like Renji is incapable of bankai. Even Rukia was fighting without shikai. >.>

Meh, either way, Nozomi is going to die anyway.

Old July 21st, 2011 (04:22 PM).
Certified Responsible Adult
Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by smile!:
Ohyeahmanga
Spoiler:
Mangareader got the color page of Tsukishima's hand being cut off =D

Yukio wasn't in the fight against Ginjou.... That could mean he actually wasn't brainwashed by Tsukishima, or had his memories saved in his console, maybe, and come to the rescue later? *hopes*

Ginjou is cut, so it's, what, 5 Xcution members now, plus that Sushi kid, Inoue, Chad and Tsukishima against... Ichigo. And Ishida, later on, maybe. If Aizen was annoying because of his overpowered-ness, Tsukishima is annoying because of what Ichigo said. Hiding behind others and getting people to do his dirty work. >.>

Dammit we still have no idea why he wants to kill Ichigo so much. Except. He was targeting Isshin? Because from the last few panels, he was trying to cut Ichigo as well. Unless, yeah, we don't know the last cut was to kill or to insert himself inside Ichigo's past.

Andumanime
Spoiler:
Nozomi got a zanpakto. I'm hoping she has more abilities than simply firing off energy blasts, though. We'll see. It SHOULD be more, seeing how she said she has the powers to defeat/(nullify?) Kageroza's powers.

Funny how they depend on Ichigo to really put some stress on Nozomi, having to go bankai even though they know Ichigo's powers are weakening. It's not like Renji is incapable of bankai. Even Rukia was fighting without shikai. >.>

Meh, either way, Nozomi is going to die anyway.
Manga:
Spoiler:
Huh, I hadn't thought of the possibilty of this whole thing being to target Isshin. But somehow, I don't think that is the case. Why would Tsukishima be targeting Isshin for anything? I guess it could be revealed later, but...Idk. :\

So Ginjo is now Tsukishima-fied, eh? Damn. I guess now Uryu, Isshin and Urahara better show up soon, or Ichigo won't be able to hold them all off.

Anime:
Spoiler:
Who says Nozomi has to die? She is a mod soul after all, and there is that mane-less lion thing, which could easily be a lioness. XD Besides, didn't they keep Ririn, Nova, and...what-his-name, those mod souls from the Bount Arc around? Obviously not for canon episodes, just filler episodes, but still.
Old July 21st, 2011 (07:54 PM).

Quote originally posted by Pikapal642:

Manga:
Spoiler:
Huh, I hadn't thought of the possibilty of this whole thing being to target Isshin. But somehow, I don't think that is the case. Why would Tsukishima be targeting Isshin for anything? I guess it could be revealed later, but...Idk. :\

So Ginjo is now Tsukishima-fied, eh? Damn. I guess now Uryu, Isshin and Urahara better show up soon, or Ichigo won't be able to hold them all off.
Spoiler:
idk. XD Just a random thought. Didn't Ginjou use the same technique while he was going to attract Ichigo into XCution? By mentioning something about his father and/or Urahara (I forgot which one). Somehow, I think Isshin and Urahara would know Tsukishima. idk. Just a really random thought. XD

Yep, Uryuu is on the way.

Anime:
Spoiler:
Who says Nozomi has to die? She is a mod soul after all, and there is that mane-less lion thing, which could easily be a lioness. XD Besides, didn't they keep Ririn, Nova, and...what-his-name, those mod souls from the Bount Arc around? Obviously not for canon episodes, just filler episodes, but still.
Spoiler:
So you're saying that she'll be... Kon's plushie mate? XD Yeah, I forgot about Cloud, Ririn and Nova. But that's the only case, wasn't it? Still. Guess we'll just have to wait... and see. XD

Old July 21st, 2011 (07:59 PM).
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Manga 457
Spoiler:
Ginjou fighting against four other Fullbringers at once was cool.
I hope it'll look better in the anime.
Giriko made numbers come out of his pocket watch Fullbring...
I bet ILP got the chills when he saw that.

So Sushigawara's Fullbring increases the probability of something to happen?
Does he get to choose what is effected, or is it more random?
Quite and interesting and potentially dangerous ability.
I wonder if things could be more likely to work against him.

Of course, Ichigo can use Getsuga Tensho...
Well, at least it appears to be the blue version.
The process to his Soul Reaper powers seems inconsistent. >.>

Ohmygod, Trollkishima slashed Ginjou! You b*****d!

Ah, I remember how much I miss HIchigo. I think he is actually one of my favourite characters, simply for how unique he is, and his personality. Not to mention, Chaotic Neutrals are so badass.
I totally agree with you on that. :D

Quote originally posted by minchan:
I love that arm collection. (Does Kubo have an arm fetish or something...? XD)

Anyway...

MANGA TIME
Spoiler:
OKAY. So Ichigo uses Getsuga Tenshou, and then...

Ginjou gets cut by Tsukishima. WHAT THE F*CK MAN.

I'm sorta hoping we find out more about Isshin and Urahara and that mystery shinigami.
Oh totally.... >.>

Spoiler:
Kind of cool, though. Sort of...

IKR?!

I think we all are. :/

Okay ^___^
I added you to the Squad Page as... 3rd seat. You didn't specify which seat. If you want to change, just inform me. =D
Ok, I'll add her to Squad 13 on the first post.

Old July 27th, 2011 (03:12 AM).
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
Summer Holiday FTW!

Btw, Zam, you should put that arm collection thing on the first page. I saw you guys included legs and stuff, so you could also add Hiyori. Both parts of her. I think you know what I mean. XD

M
Spoiler:
The fullbring fight could have lasted longer, but now Ginjou has been turned, or so it appears, it might be a while for an another good one. Ishida is on his way and I think he might convince Ichigo to fall back or something. Seriously, what are Urahara and Isshin doing? I would not be surprised if they would be involved somehow.

Getsuga Tensho! Where did that come from? His fullbring powers are his shinigami powers?

A
Spoiler:
Another battle filled ep. And the captain commander/Unohana will be joining. Nice.

Old July 27th, 2011 (05:43 AM).

So far, we got 15 episodes. Idk whether it's ending soon or not, because fillers have more than 20 episodes, no? I forgot about the Amagai arc, but I think the Bount and Zanpakto arc were both more than 25.
Thanks.

Quote originally posted by Zameric:
Spoiler:

Giriko made numbers come out of his pocket watch Fullbring...
I bet ILP got the chills when he saw that.
I actually didn't notice that at first XD

Quote originally posted by RASENCERO:
Spoiler:

Getsuga Tensho! Where did that come from? His fullbring powers are his shinigami powers?
Spoiler:
It's... complicated. I think you're correct, though. Kubo's being inconsistent.
Old July 27th, 2011 (07:55 AM).
Banned

I don't want the filler arc to finish. ;___;

New manga chapter was actually ok this week.
Old July 27th, 2011 (11:22 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Episode 332

Spoiler:
- Nozomi is OP. Really OP. Though I still don't understand why she's a shinigami all of a sudden.

- She absorbs ALL kinds of reiatsu? Starting to sound more like a Quincy, or a bount.

- And she made that huge reiatsu explosion wipe out (almost) all surrounding foes, yet leave the good guys unscratched? Now that's impressing, if anything. :O

Anyway, I liked this epiosde. It had really decent animation, and was filled with a good variety of fighting.
And more of the old Bleach in the ending. ;; I miss it.

Also, judging from Ichigo getting weaker, the end credits, and the filler having gone for about the six months they said it would, it looks like it's gonna end soon. I'd say around five more episodes. That's awesome :3

Old July 27th, 2011 (08:00 PM).
Crystal Tier

Manga:
Spoiler:
Shouldn't Ishida be a little more direct? I mean, mind screws aplenty here, and here he goes being all mysterious. Granted, he may not know a lot about what is going on, but still. :\

So Ginjou was double slashed? Sounds like a Death note type thing going on. So, were all of Xcution double slashed, or just Ginjou? Gah, so confusing.

And is it just me, or did only three things happen in this chapter? Ginjou got slashed, Ishida showed up, Ginjou reveals his treachery. Chapter done. >__>

Anime:
Spoiler:
So THAT is the extent of Nozomi's shikai. And I laughed, seriously, when Ishida reveals his plan, because it sounds so video game-like in nature. Like, some sort of combo set-up in an RPG. XD

Well, she did say something along the lines of "I can control my powers now." Maybe part of her shikai is No friendly fire? Kinda like an Illusionist in Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced.

AND OLD MAN YAMA SHOWS UP. w00t.
Old July 28th, 2011 (01:32 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:
...Actually, he was slashed in the last chapter... >_> xD

I've gotta say though, a lot of things happened in this one, if to go by Bleach standards. Usually we just see a bunch of random flashes and conversation that symbolize a fight throughout the entire chapter. :P

And the Ginjo thing is quite confusing, since we don't know when he was slashed first, how much the others of Xcution knows, etc.
Hopefully we'll learn something useful about it next week.

Old July 28th, 2011 (04:11 AM).

Spoiler:

So Ginjou gets cut, and it takes some time for Tsukishima's ability to take effect.

Ah, so Ishida is on Ichigo's side, because GINJOU cut him, not Tsukishima.

I'm going to read that chapter again:
http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/429/18
and
http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/429/19
We don't see his face, but his clothes show that it's Tsukishima.

Okay, so Tsukishima and Ginjou were on the same side. Then Tsukishima cut Ginjou so that Tsukishima is seen as the enemy (probably to all of XCution). He then cut him again, and took himself out/restored what it actually was.

I don't quite see how this turns Ichigo from enemy to ally, unless it's something that Tsukishima said.

Now we just need to know why Ginjou hates Ichigo. Probably goes back to Isshin, somehow.

It's all very confusing, and I don't think even Kubo himself understand it all properly. Something tells me someone will come and explain everything clearly.
Old July 28th, 2011 (04:17 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:
When put like that, it quite seems like Kubo is making it up as he goes along.
That really doesn't look like it could be anyone but Tsukishima. Though, I guess Ginjou could've been there too, performing the cutting part somehow.

It's gonna be great if we're soon finally get to know what Urahara and Isshin have been up to all that time. Hopefully it'll play a big part in explaining/defeating Ginjou or Tsukishima or whoever the bad guy is.

Old July 29th, 2011 (12:46 PM).
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
I was slightly confused by last chp., its good to see I wasn't the only one!
As comments goes, I agree with this:
(Comments in Bold)
Spoiler:
Quote originally posted by Ilpeh:
So Ginjou gets cut, and it takes some time for Tsukishima's ability to take effect.
Well, we don't know for sure, he just could have been waiting for the right time.

Ah, so Ishida is on Ichigo's side, because GINJOU cut him, not Tsukishima.
Agreed, but as seen on page 17, there is blood unlike before when Tsukishima cuts him. So he can also slice and dice normally.

I'm going to read that chapter again:
http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/429/18
and
http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/429/19
We don't see his face, but his clothes show that it's Tsukishima.
Agreed, he might have just been a diversion to give Ginjou an opening. The question is why? Why not just turn Ishida?

Okay, so Tsukishima and Ginjou were on the same side. Then Tsukishima cut Ginjou so that Tsukishima is seen as the enemy (probably to all of XCution). He then cut him again, and took himself out/restored what it actually was.

I don't quite see how this turns Ichigo from enemy to ally, unless it's something that Tsukishima said.
Who's ally?

Now we just need to know why Ginjou hates Ichigo. Probably goes back to Isshin, somehow.
And probably also related with Ginjo's Shinigami's Badge.

It's all very confusing, and I don't think even Kubo himself understand it all properly. Something tells me someone will come and explain everything clearly.
Agreed, I'm betting on Isshin/Urahara or that mysterious shinigami.
Most of our theories seemed to be not all that far off, even those which seemed far fetched. XD

I really like this filler.
App. 5 more eps...

Old July 29th, 2011 (04:50 PM).
Invisible Ninja Gal

Nature: Quirky
Um... can I still join? (And what's "keiri" supposed to mean??) I love Bleach!! :D
~Music is life
Old July 29th, 2011 (05:02 PM).
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by MeltyShard378:
Um... can I still join? (And what's "keiri" supposed to mean??) I love Bleach!! :D
It's never to late to join. :3 Welcome to the club, MeltyShard378! May I call you Melty? XD I am Pikapal642, the Captain of the 9th Squad. You may call me Pikapal, Ppal, or Jared, or any combination thereof. XD And Keiri is the name of Zameric-Taicho's Zanpakutou. XD I hope you have fun here!
Old July 29th, 2011 (05:31 PM).
Invisible Ninja Gal

It's never to late to join. :3 Welcome to the club, MeltyShard378! May I call you Melty? XD I am Pikapal642, the Captain of the 9th Squad. You may call me Pikapal, Ppal, or Jared, or any combination thereof. XD And Keiri is the name of Zameric-Taicho's Zanpakutou. XD I hope you have fun here!
Haha, thanks Yep, you can call me Melty! I guess I'll call you Pikapal then.
~Music is life
Old July 30th, 2011 (02:40 AM).

Quote originally posted by Pokestick, good times.:
Spoiler:
When put like that, it quite seems like Kubo is making it up as he goes along.
Every mangaka does, to some extent. He probably has some idea of what the beginning, middle and end are, but he makes up the parts that connect them.

Welcome to the Bleach Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname yes, Zam/Smile/MC/Min, I skipped out that one

totally stole my thing :p
Haha, thanks Yep, you can call me Melty! I guess I'll call you Pikapal then.
Do you read the manga, or watch the anime (or both)? Where are you on either, and who are your favourite and least favourite characters?
Old July 30th, 2011 (08:08 AM).
Banned

Welcome to the group Melty.

Quick question, any of you guys played any of the "Bleach Blade Battlers" games? I saw this on youtube and thought it might be a bit of fun.
Spoiler:
Old July 30th, 2011 (11:16 AM).
Invisible Ninja Gal

Do you read the manga, or watch the anime (or both)? Where are you on either, and who are your favourite and least favourite characters?
I read the manga, and I just read the updated chapter, 458. Ichigo's cool, and I think my favorite captain is Hitsugaya. I don't really have a least favorite character, but Aizen and that Tousen guy kinda ticked me off -__-
~Music is life
Old July 30th, 2011 (08:13 PM). Edited July 30th, 2011 by Zameric.
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Hey guys, sorry for disappearing for over a weak.
I'm back again and thank you for keeping the club active.
Too lazy to comment in-depth about the latest chapter and episode.
Lastest manga chapter was a total mind-**** twist.
The anime episode was pretty cool; Hitsugaya's Reigai was out of character.

Btw, Zam, you should put that arm collection thing on the first page. I saw you guys included legs and stuff, so you could also add Hiyori. Both parts of her. I think you know what I mean. XD
Well, I was kind of iffy on including Hiyori in it.
But I might if enough people think I should.

Episode 332

Spoiler:
- Nozomi is OP. Really OP. Though I still don't understand why she's a shinigami all of a sudden.

- She absorbs ALL kinds of reiatsu? Starting to sound more like a Quincy, or a bount.

- And she made that huge reiatsu explosion wipe out (almost) all surrounding foes, yet leave the good guys unscratched? Now that's impressing, if anything. :O

Anyway, I liked this epiosde. It had really decent animation, and was filled with a good variety of fighting.
And more of the old Bleach in the ending. ;; I miss it.

Also, judging from Ichigo getting weaker, the end credits, and the filler having gone for about the six months they said it would, it looks like it's gonna end soon. I'd say around five more episodes. That's awesome :3
Spoiler:
Well, I can acknowledge that she's at least a bit overpowered, since she can absorb others' Spiritual Power (I see it as reiryoku, not reiatsu) from contact with their sword too.

Quincy can also absorb Spirit Particles (reishi) and convert then into Spiritual Power/Energy.

Sure you can. Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, MeltyShard378.
I'm Zameric, Head-Captain and owner of the club.

Welcome to the Bleach Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname yes, Zam/Smile/MC/Min, I skipped out that one
What one? >.>

Old July 31st, 2011 (03:02 AM).

Quote originally posted by -Lapras-:
Quick question, any of you guys played any of the "Bleach Blade Battlers" games? I saw this on youtube and thought it might be a bit of fun.
Spoiler:
Never heard of it.
But damn that looks cool.
I read the manga, and I just read the updated chapter, 458. Ichigo's cool, and I think my favorite captain is Hitsugaya. I don't really have a least favorite character, but Aizen and that Tousen guy kinda ticked me off -__-
Ah, well, if you dislike Aizen, you'll fit right in, we make plenty of jokes about him XD
Spoileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

Well, I was kind of iffy on including Hiyori in it.
But I might if enough people think I should.
Just be wary of the whole "spoiler everything that isn't in America yet".

What one? >.>
Nothing.
Old August 1st, 2011 (07:24 AM).

Hai people.

A
Spoiler:
Another battle filled ep. And the captain commander/Unohana will be joining. Nice.
Some juicy fights coming up next episode. :3 Totally can't wait for that. XD And UNOHANA. 8D

Hai there. =D smile!, (my name, not an order) Captain of Squad 13. Avid Unohana fan. =D Enjoy your time here

Include eeeeeeet.

and I think my favorite captain is Hitsugaya. I don't really have a least favorite character, but Aizen and that Tousen guy kinda ticked me off -__-
You'll get on well with Min. XD She likes Hitsugaya (or is it Momo? Whichever. XD and effing hates Aizen.

Spoiler:
Well, I can acknowledge that she's at least a bit overpowered, since she can absorb others' Spiritual Power (I see it as reiryoku, not reiatsu) from contact with their sword too.

What one? >.>
ikr. XD
Spoiler:
Even Reigai Byakuya is. Though I can't help thinking that Kira would be able to easily own all the Captains, maybe except Byakuya, if he simply kept clashing zanpakto with them. Meh, at the very least, Kenpachi. And Giant Tengen? I'd like to see how heavy it could get. XD

Reiryoku is the spiritual power. Reiatsu is the spiritual force.

I'll tell you what one. icklelittlepervert XD

Old August 2nd, 2011 (06:22 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

What's the difference between spiritual force and spiritual power, then? ;;

/has lost track of those things completely

Old August 2nd, 2011 (07:42 AM).

What's the difference between spiritual force and spiritual power, then? ;;

/has lost track of those things completely
I'm too lazy to paraphrase, so I'll just plagiarize quote Bleach wiki:

Quote originally posted by Wikiiii:
The difference between spiritual pressure and spiritual energy is simple: Reiryoku is the amount of energy a being has stored within their body or soul, whereas Reiatsu is the pressure that a person’s Reiryoku exerts.

The difference is much like energy and power. Power being the amount of energy exerted per unit of time. Reiryoku is potential while Reiatsu is energy in use.

In general, those with high levels of Reiryoku will often have the highest levels of Reiatsu also. A skilled warrior can overcome a person possessing greater Spirit Energy by possessing greater Spiritual Pressure.
Hope that helped. XD

Old August 2nd, 2011 (07:56 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

Thanks. That's actually quite interesting.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links