Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page The Bleach Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2011 (08:12 AM).
Team Kalos

Quote originally posted by smile!:
Include eeeeeeet.
Noooooooooo

You'll get on well with Min. XD She likes Hitsugaya (or is it Momo? Whichever. XD and effing hates Aizen.
She likes both. I think she shares her birthday with Hitsugaya, iirc.

Reiryoku is the spiritual power. Reiatsu is the spiritual force.
I think Zam once compared the battery as the Spiritual Power, and the light emitted as the Spiritual Force.
I'll tell you what one. icklelittlepervert XD
LIES!
Quote originally posted by Pokestick, good times.:
What's the difference between spiritual force and spiritual power, then? ;;

/has lost track of those things completely
To be fair, I think Reiatsu is looked on more often than Reiryoku. ("HIS REIATSU IS SO HEAVY!")
Old August 2nd, 2011 (08:28 AM).
Team Kanto

Nature: Modest
Thanks. That's actually quite interesting.
No problem =D

Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
Noooooooooo
Yesssssssssssssss

I think Zam once compared the battery as the Spiritual Power, and the light emitted as the Spiritual Force.
That could work.

LIES!
Ain't lying. You know it. I know it. =D

To be fair, I think Reiatsu is looked on more often than Reiryoku. ("HIS REIATSU IS SO HEAVY!")
Heavy because it's a force. Technically, "He has a lot of reiatsu" is wrong, it should be "He has a lot of reiryoku". But meh, moot point. XD

Old August 3rd, 2011 (05:53 AM).
Invisible Ninja Gal
Team Hoenn

Nature: Quirky
[QUOTE=I like Pokemon (...);6780035]

She likes both. I think she shares her birthday with Hitsugaya, iirc. [QUOTE]

Wow, that's cool!
~Music is life
Old August 3rd, 2011 (06:18 AM).
Banned
Team Johto

Nature: Gentle
Spoiler:
Rukia back, gives him his soul reaper powers exactly like she did 10 years ago. New sword and robe, I've seen enough mahou shoujo to know a new outfit means the currnt bad guys are ******
Old August 3rd, 2011 (07:02 AM).
Certified Responsible Adult
Team Kanto
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by -Lapras-:
Spoiler:
Rukia back, gives him his soul reaper powers exactly like she did 10 years ago. New sword and robe, I've seen enough mahou shoujo to know a new outfit means the currnt bad guys are ******
Spoiler:
And she seems to have been promoted to lieutenant! :D IK was like, Wait, that badge, doesn't that mean...she's promoted?! XD

So wait, this whole arc was about Ginjo and Tsukishima giving Ichigo fullbring so that they could steal the fullbring from him? What, so they can use it themselves? Hmmm.
Old August 3rd, 2011 (07:18 AM).
Banned
Team Johto

Spoiler:
IKR, well he needed a vice captain, i mean he's still ill and stuff.

It seems so, I'm guessing he needed to get some of his reatsu back so the sword stab no jitsu would work again. I'm also thinking Isshin and Urahara's suspicious stuff was just keeping an eye on Ichigo's progress.

Also, Rukia's new appearance, random arm glove things and a haircut, pretty cool
Old August 3rd, 2011 (07:18 AM).
Team Kalos

Spoiler:
I really think that this chapter is going to help pick up the manga from its recent slump.

The title of the chapter is "Death & Strawberry 2". That sounds like a good omen.

And so explains the attack.

Ah, so that's how the whole "betrayal" thing went. So it doesn't matter how Tsukishima was going to put himself in Ichigo's memories, Ginjou's second cut would only put everything back to normal.

Ahaha, I love that "You're just horrible at acting, that's why we did it." "My acting just there was top-notch!"

Why did Ichigo lose his Fullbring powers when Ginjou cut him? Did I forget a bit of explanation?

Woah. I wonder what Ichigo's breaking down scene will be like in the anime.

STABBED IN THE CHEST!!

And they're finally here! Isshin and Urahara, woo!

Iiiiit's Rukia! Looks like she's got a bit of an outfit change; shorter hair, the 13th Squad Lieutenant band, and what looks like her brother's.. glove thingy. So she was the mysterious shinigami. I hope some of the rest of the shinigami also got make-overs.

Aaaand he stole her powers again. Wait, isn't that still illegal?

Ichigo also has an outfit change, it seems. Zangetsu looks slightly different (makes me wonder what happened to him and HIchigo), and the... thingies on his wrists and across his chest and neck. Does he have those on his Fullbring outfit?

Can't wait for the next few chapters now.

Old August 3rd, 2011 (07:53 AM).
Team Kanto
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:

Ahaha, I love that "You're just horrible at acting, that's why we did it." "My acting just there was top-notch!"

Why did Ichigo lose his Fullbring powers when Ginjou cut him? Did I forget a bit of explanation?

Aaaand he stole her powers again. Wait, isn't that still illegal?

Can't wait for the next few chapters now.

Spoiler:
Ahaha, I loved those lines too. XD They seem like evil best buddies. Makes me wonder if this whole thing was for the lulz or what. -__-

That's what I was wondering. It doesn't make any sense. Maybe Kubo will explain it later. Maybe, as in, hopefully. XD

Maybe it won't be stealing her powers, as this sword looks very different than a normal zanpakuto. Maybe with this one, it just reawakens the powers? Idk.

INORITE
Old August 3rd, 2011 (08:31 AM).
Team Kanto

Quote originally posted by Pikapal642:

Spoiler:

So wait, this whole arc was about Ginjo and Tsukishima giving Ichigo fullbring so that they could steal the fullbring from him? What, so they can use it themselves? Hmmm.
ikr. The motive. I still fail to see it. Perhaps next chapter. =\

M.a.n.g.a
Spoiler:

So. Ichigo lost his Fullbring. That's good, I guess. I mean like, if he got back his shinigami powers, then he'd be in every single spiritual group there is.

Okay. I believe it hadn't been addressed in this chapter either. Why did they do all those sorts of things to Ichigo, and what did Ginjou do? Take back Ichigo's Fullbring? What for? Sheesh.

Rukia 8D Man I missed her. XD Death and Strawberry 2, should have seen that coming. With a Lieutenant's armband. 8D Ohboy we're seeing Soul Society once again. :3

... Though, whose zanpakto was that? Wasn't Rukia's, right?

Aaaaand Zangetsu has a new look. Is it because of the FGT? Gah. Who knows. Kubo just wants to try a new design. I guess. XD Meh, let's hope Ichigo learns to seal his shikai this time around. I'd like to know what his release command would be.

I remember at the beginning of this mysterious shinigami case. What were they arguing about, anyway? Could it be that, the zanpakto was Isshin's, and he chose to give his powers to Ichigo, like Rukia did at the very beginning of the series? Though, he would regain back his powers, like Rukia did.

Ahh. Good job, I guess. XD This is the first chapter since a long time that made me impatient for the next one :p

Anime
Spoiler:
Okay.. Unohana didn't do much in the episode. :< But at least we got to see her. ^______^

And the flames on Ryuujinjakka looked more realistic in this episode. I mean, the last time we saw them in the Soul Society fight, they're just like... wrapped onto the zanpakto. XD This is the real deal :3

The people in Karakura Town are really... weird. First there's this huge purple explosion on the hill, then there was that fire. [/fails at logic]

So Kageroza copied Nozomi's ability then absorbed the attack. Cheap is cheap

Meh, at Yamamoto? Of course Nozomi will absorb it. XD

See? Told ya.

Looks like this arc is ending in two or three more episodes. Hmm.

XD Plainly, it sucks to be Omaeda. Just that. Though Ikkaku isn't there either.

Old August 3rd, 2011 (09:17 AM).
The One and Only
Team Kalos

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Manga 459
Spoiler:
**** YEAH, RUKIA!

One Piece may have had the epic chapter last week, but that title goes to Bleach this week!!

I've been saying for a while that Rukia should be lieutenant, and now I got my wish! xD

I'll be a bit giddy over this chapter for a few days. :D

If Rukia became lieutenant of Squad 13, then there has to be other changes too.
Hopefully some new captains are in order. And maybe Omaeda quit! *.*

Oh yeah, that was a good analogy. xD

Heavy because it's a force. Technically, "He has a lot of reiatsu" is wrong, it should be "He has a lot of reiryoku". But meh, moot point. XD
Well Spiritual Pressure is seen as a physical measure of one's Spiritual Power...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Wait, what? Ten years ago?!

Yeah, that's pretty true. xD

Old August 3rd, 2011 (09:22 AM).
Banned
Team Johto

Indeed, Bleach manga hit it's 10 year anniversary in this issue of Jump, of course it's only been a couple of years in the story though.
Old August 3rd, 2011 (01:29 PM). Edited August 3rd, 2011 by Pokestick, good times..
An awesome usertitle
Team Kanto
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:
Sweet. I'm guessing the new looks won't be explained in detail, but it looks good getting changed after ten years!

I hope we get to learn stuff about the evil duo.
"A battle that we can't possibly lose is just too boring!"
Villain logics. That's why you fail all the time.

And after this, it looks like Xcution is pretty much nothing anymore.

Rukia didn't cut her hair for over a hundred years, but she does during these seventeen months? o3o
Who's that new vice-captain? She looks... cute.

Anyway, yay for revamped Soul Society that we're about to see!

...In SOUL SOCIETY ARC II. Meet the new captains, as they fight the intruder Ichigo, trying to save Rukia from execution because she transferred her powers illegally to Ichigo AGAIN. 8D

Old August 3rd, 2011 (01:49 PM).
Team Kanto
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:

Rukia didn't cut her hair for over a hundred years, but she does during these seventeen months? o3o
Spoiler:
ARGH I THOUGHT OF THAT FIRST BUT I FORGOT TO MENTION IT! >__<
Old August 3rd, 2011 (02:00 PM).
Team Kalos

Quote originally posted by Pikapal642:

Spoiler:
Ahaha, I loved those lines too. XD They seem like evil best buddies. Makes me wonder if this whole thing was for the lulz or what. -__-

Maybe it won't be stealing her powers, as this sword looks very different than a normal zanpakuto. Maybe with this one, it just reawakens the powers? Idk.
Spoiler:
Which reminds me, the motive should be explained, with Isshin and Urahara in, now.

Yeah, I just realised that Rukia's zanpakutou was actually by her hip, and that she was holding something else XD

Spoiler:
So. Ichigo lost his Fullbring. That's good, I guess. I mean like, if he got back his shinigami powers, then he'd be in every single spiritual group there is.
Spoiler:
He's been, in order:
Human, Shinigami, Human, Hollow, Vaizard, "Zangetsu", human, Fullbring, Human, then Shinigami again! I think that's all of them.

Indeed, Bleach manga hit it's 10 year anniversary in this issue of Jump, of course it's only been a couple of years in the story though.
Oh, I didn't know that XD
Spoiler:

Who's that new vice-captain? She looks... cute.
Spoiler:
Someone should turn that into a demotivational.

And it could be to celebrate her new seat? Y'know, like "new rank, new haircut, time for change!"
Old August 3rd, 2011 (02:37 PM).
Invisible Ninja Gal
Team Hoenn

Nature: Quirky
Spoiler:

Awawawa great chapter! The zanpakuto he gets looks kinda like his giant knife one from before...
~Music is life
Old August 3rd, 2011 (06:03 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper
Team Kalos

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Manga...

Spoiler:

Immediate response, copypasta from my FB status

HOLY F*CK. YESSSSS. BLEACH 459. FINALLLLLYYYY. God, I SWEAR I did NOT see that coming. I mean, I *did* but not... Not like THAT. For now at LEAST, my faith is restored in this series. F*CK. YES. PS I love that title. XD

and more copypasta from sppf:

I'm also glad I read this AFTER I read the new Naruto chapter... Just because this was just so epic that I probably would have forgotten to read Naruto if I hadn't already. XD I mean, Bakuman doesn't come out until later in the week usually, and those 3 are the only weekly manga i read. So yeahhh~

I'm gonna have to pick up the next few volumes of this in the store when they're out in Japanese. I NEED TO OWN THIS CHAPTER. (I could have bought the magazine but I don't feel like it... I prefer to wait for the volumes in Japanese.) I have the first one of this arc, but I've yet to get anymore from this part of the series.

Anyway I guess that was the short arc Kubo mentioned...? I sure hope we have a nice chunk of series left, and we won't be stuck with half-finished battles like the one with Yammy or whatever... LOL Well anyway... THIS WAS AWESOME AND MY CONFIDENCE IN BLEACH HAS RETURNED. I'll be back to write more. (I also have to watch this week's episode, it probably can't top this LOL... But I'll be watching it when I can anyway. Probably tonight.

...So yeah I'll be back. I'm gonna take notes this time and give a full analysis. I'm usually too lazy but I actually enjoy it. ^o^
Old August 4th, 2011 (03:29 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Team Kanto
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:
I quite like the anime as it is right now. Good fighting and actually decent animation, for the most part. And the ending rocks.

Old August 4th, 2011 (08:15 AM).
Team Kanto

Spoiler:

Anyway, yay for revamped Soul Society that we're about to see!

...In SOUL SOCIETY ARC II. Meet the new captains, as they fight the intruder Ichigo, trying to save Rukia from execution because she transferred her powers illegally to Ichigo AGAIN. 8D
Spoiler:
They need a lesson or two from Aizen. Becoming A Villain 101, by Sousuke Aizen!

Also, it's a sad scene. Did anyone notice the rain? Ooooooh.

XD And who'll be the Central 46 this time, since Aizen is imprisoned somewhere deep down? XD

Though I think, (random theory) it's not her powers, it's Isshin's. Because first, her zanpakto is on her side, so it can't be her powers. Next, remember at the beginning of the whole 'mysterious shinigami' event, Urahara said something like "Are you sure you want to do this?". I think Isshin wanted to transfer his shinigami powers to Ichigo. idk. XD

Spoiler:
Which reminds me, the motive should be explained, with Isshin and Urahara in, now.

Spoiler:
Someone should turn that into a demotivational.
It should.

Good idea.
Spoiler:

Too many dialog bubbles around for it to be a good demot, though. =\

Old August 5th, 2011 (06:34 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Team Kanto
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:
XD And who'll be the Central 46 this time, since Aizen is imprisoned somewhere deep down? XD

Good idea.
Spoiler:

Too many dialog bubbles around for it to be a good demot, though. =\
Spoiler:
Who'll be the central 46? Well, it looks to me like they somehow managed to rearrange it rather quickly after Aizen's betrayal. They were there in order to judge him at the end, after all. :P

And I suppose we'll have to wait for the anime to get there if we want to get rid of all those speech bubbles.

Old August 5th, 2011 (07:43 AM).
Banned
Team Johto

lol, just stumbled across my favourite pic of the week on /a/.

Spoiler:
Old August 5th, 2011 (07:51 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Team Kanto
Crystal Tier

What's fanboy-Ichigo doing to Rukia? o_o

Old August 5th, 2011 (07:53 AM).
Banned
Team Johto

Spoiler:

Yeeeeeeah lol. Rukia's expression is pretty classic.
Old August 5th, 2011 (08:00 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Team Kanto
Crystal Tier

That image I wasn't expecting o3o;
(Y U post boat der)

Anyway, I downloaded the entire Bleach manga from Grimmjow's death and forward the other day.

I had wanted all those chapters to last for more than two days. But it looks like you don't always get what you want. >_>

Old August 5th, 2011 (08:16 AM).
Team Kalos

Spoiler:
They need a lesson or two from Aizen. Becoming A Villain 101, by Sousuke Aizen!

Spoiler:

Lesson one: Become Aizen.
Lesson two: Recieve Hougyoku.
Lesson three: ????
Lesson four: PROFIT!

The Central 46 gave Aizen his punishment so...

Win XD

lol, just stumbled across my favourite pic of the week on /a/.

Spoiler:
Also win.
Spoiler:

Yeeeeeeah lol. Rukia's expression is pretty classic.
Something tells me she can't do that...
Also, he's probably just glomping her or something.
Old August 5th, 2011 (08:55 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Team Kanto
Crystal Tier

Why am I the only one that doesn't get the boat joke ;~;

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links