Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Tabletop Games
Reload this Page You make the Card!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Tabletop Games For non-Pokémon discussion about traditional gaming, without the console. Talk about card games, board games, war games, and role playing games here.

Old January 16th, 2007 (10:34 AM). Edited January 20th, 2007 by Alter Ego.
that evil mod from hell

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Ichapokemr:
Morphing Jar #2 got a boost over the original...

Seriously, though, it's to block Crush Card......oops, it was supposed to be DARK, not EARTH XP. Well, other than that, 1200 seems a more reasonable ATK for a 3-star, and since it stays on the field I figured that it might as well have stats to make it okay.
Ah yes, I missed the 'except this card' bit. That part does cause a problem, however, as it is quite possible to pick up five low level monsters with the flip in which case you don't have enough room to summon them all, which kind of interferes with the potentially troublesome side of the card that forces you to summon all low-levels you pick up, even if you'd prefer to save them for later. In this hypothetical situation, would the player be allowed to pick which one of the monsters doesn't get summoned or what?
Chimeratech sends every other card on your field to the grave when summoned, hence why I didn't understand using Future Fusion with it until I tried it for myself. And, since it's only your side of the field that gets wiped and the card makes reference to the Overdragon that sent it to the graveyard, it can only be yours. Does that help?

BTW, the OTK that I'm thinking of doesn't involve more than one attack. See my latest deck to get an idea.
It does? o.O Dang, I need to pay better attention to the effects. x3 Oh well, it's not like I've ever had an Overdragon to play or anything. -.- Makes sense, I suppose, although that's kind of like adding a space heater to the pitts of hell seeing as how this is one brutal killer of card in its own right already.
Overdragon should be able to run you over in one attack anyway, but I can see this card being exploited very easily (Hello, Gear Golem!). However, it strikes me more as being a Continuous or Quick-Play Spell than a Trap...
Nyah, switching it over to Continuous would be kind of like turning Gear Golem into a second Submarineroid, but I guess Quick-Play Spell isn't too far off. *Changes*
Or Cyber Dragon XD. Me likey. I guess you mean "sending" a monster, not "tributing" (or perhaps you meant field, not hand, which could be more balanced).
Yeah, now that I think of it tributing from the field would be a more balanced option. And yes, getting rid of Cyber Dragon would be nice indeed, although you do realize that this applies to your beloved Overdragon too? Te-hee, a disposable monster for a Chimaeratech would be a very nice trade-off imo. Now if this card would be for real that would seriously hurt your latest deck, wouldn't it? *Fixes for the greater balance*
HAHA That is so easily broken. Gemini Elf, Archfiend Soldier, Vorse Raider...I've got a vanilla-Exodia deck that would stare at that card in disbelief.
Well, the normal monsters do get quite a bit of advantage in cards with stuff like Justi Break already, but yish...I'll make it a bit harder to weild at least. *Laughs like a loony and slaps on a level 3 monster requirement* A bit less broken now maybe?

By the by, two more cards:

Chaos Witch
Type: Spellcaster/effect
Attribute: Dark
Level: 4
Atk: 2000
Def: 1300

Whenever this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent's life points control of this card is switched to your opponent. If there are already 5 monsters on your opponent's field you may ignore this effect.

Magician's Arsenal
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated when there are no other cards in your hand. Look at the top three cards of your deck. Put all spell cards that inflict direct damage to your opponent's life points that you find there into your hand then discard the rest.
^
Because burn decks need more reloading capability.

EDITNESS: Fixed for the greater balance. :O

Scandalous Maido Love Affair and Pair: Phani
Estranged Ex: The RP Section Rules
Sworn Rival For All Eternity and about five minutes beyond: Chibi
Illegitimate Lovechild: Mika
Card-gaming Beta on a Leash: Scarlet

Old January 16th, 2007 (11:39 AM).
Gold Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Forci Stikane Send a message via Yahoo to Forci Stikane
Quote originally posted by Alter Ego:
Ah yes, I missed the 'except this card' bit. That part does cause a problem, however, as it is quite possible to pick up five low level monsters with the flip in which case you don't have enough room to summon them all, which kind of interferes with the potentially troublesome side of the card that forces you to summon all low-levels you pick up, even if you'd prefer to save them for later. In this hypothetical situation, would the player be allowed to pick which one of the monsters doesn't get summoned or what?

In that completely-intended situation (also notice the "face-up monster" part in regards to the destruction), you get to choose. That's also why I said every other monster goes to the hand. That way, you're not looking at a definite field-clearer, and you can better use a Cyber Jar #2 to counter another one

It does? o.O Dang, I need to pay better attention to the effects. x3 Oh well, it's not like I've ever had an Overdragon to play or anything. -.- Makes sense, I suppose, although that's kind of like adding a space heater to the pitts of hell seeing as how this is one brutal killer of card in its own right already.

Neither have I in real life, but I looked at the effect on eBay XD

Nyah, switching it over to Continuous would be kind of like turning Gear Golem into a second Submarineroid, but I guess Quick-Play Spell isn't too far off. *Changes*

You're kind of doing that to Gear Golem anyway, but just for one turn.

Yeah, now that I think of it tributing from the field would be a more balanced option. And yes, getting rid of Cyber Dragon would be nice indeed, although you do realize that this applies to your beloved Overdragon too? Te-hee, a disposable monster for a Chimaeratech would be a very nice trade-off imo. Now if this card would be for real that would seriously hurt your latest deck, wouldn't it? *Fixes for the greater balance*

...Dimension Fusion, anyone? Again, Jinzo + Spell Canceller + Blowback Dragon x2 + (in this case, Cyber Dragon) = gg. The deck's prepared to fight back without Chimeratech.

Well, the normal monsters do get quite a bit of advantage in cards with stuff like Justi Break already, but yish...I'll make it a bit harder to weild at least. *Laughs like a loony and slaps on a level 3 monster requirement* A bit less broken now maybe?

Yeah, better. Still asks to be a follow-up to Delta Attacker, though.

By the by, two more cards:

Chaos Witch
Type: Spellcaster/effect
Atk: 2000
Def: 1300

Whenever this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent's life points control of this card is switched to your opponent.

What if they have a full field? Or if Remove Brainwashing is face-up? There's a level of brokenness to this, but it's still pretty fair. I can see a combo of this, Airknight Parshath, & Second Thoughts now.

Magician's Arsenal
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated when there are no other cards in your hand. Look at the top three cards of your deck. Put all spell cards that inflict direct damage to your opponent's life points that you find there into your hand then discard the rest.
^
Because burn decks need more reloading capability.
And thinning capacity XD. Let's take a look at a very unlikely scenario here:

You go first.

Opening hand: 2x Restructor Revolution, 2x Tremendous Fire, 1x Dark Room of Nightmare, and Magician's Arsenal on the draw.

Drop everything else (5200 damage), then use Magician's Arsenal

Get 1x Restructor Revolution, 1x Tremendous Fire, and 1x Poison of the Old Man

End Game

...Virtually impossible, but you get the idea, right? Imagine getting 3 WMCs with it.
Old January 16th, 2007 (03:15 PM).

Whirlwind the Wind Monarch
2400/1000
6 Star Wind
When this card is tribute summoned successfully your opponent skips their next draw phase.

Midnight the Dark Monarch
2400/1000
6 Star Dark
When this card is tribute summoned successfully you draw 1 card.
Old January 16th, 2007 (04:00 PM).
Windsor ™
Silver Tier

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MegaDitto
Quote originally posted by DaKing23:
Whirlwind the Wind Monarch
2400/1000
6 Star Wind
When this card is tribute summoned successfully your opponent skips their next draw phase.
Decent, but a bit too much like Time Seal and the closest thing to Yaya since it's a monster.
Midnight the Dark Monarch
2400/1000
6 Star Dark
When this card is tribute summoned successfully you draw 1 card.
Eh....a draw for a tribute, the previous one was better though this one may get played more.
This thread seems back in action.
Old January 19th, 2007 (05:05 PM).
Throw your fangs up!

Nature: Relaxed
Fly Swatter
Trap card
You may flip this card when your opponent summons an Insect monster with a level of three or below. Destroy that monster, ignoring any effects.
Common

False Courage
Equip Magic card
Select the Warrior monster on your side of the field with the highest attack, and equip it with this card. Increase the attack of all Warrior cards to the base attack of the equipped card. When the equipped monster is sent to the Graveyard, reduce all of the monsters' attacks to their original amount, and subtract 500 from their stats.
Username: LazyLosLobos

Quote originally posted by Jack O'Neill:
What did I say about fighting in the armory?
~It's Complicated~
Old January 19th, 2007 (05:35 PM).
Ancient + Prehistoric

Nature: Calm
Screw all future wind monarchs, since the real one is revealed ;p

Fly Swatter- just call it useless... Flipping the mat can do the same thing, but far more flexible... Maybe at least add a decent burn dmg to it.

False Courage- broken... Goblin Attack Force, equip this to that, and let that same Goblin Attack Force deal 4600 right off the spot. Not to mention, warriors are darn searchable. Even the equip-searcher is a warrior ;
Old January 20th, 2007 (07:43 AM).
that evil mod from hell

In that completely-intended situation (also notice the "face-up monster" part in regards to the destruction), you get to choose. That's also why I said every other monster goes to the hand. That way, you're not looking at a definite field-clearer, and you can better use a Cyber Jar #2 to counter another one
Ah, I see. Seriously, though, a card as strong as this would probably still be restricted to one per deck, so Wanghu might be a more efficient counter.

...Dimension Fusion, anyone? Again, Jinzo + Spell Canceller + Blowback Dragon x2 + (in this case, Cyber Dragon) = gg. The deck's prepared to fight back without Chimeratech.
And that, my dear Icha, is why I would team it up with Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell. Where would your Spell Canceler and Jinzo be then, eh? xD
Yeah, better. Still asks to be a follow-up to Delta Attacker, though.
True, but if anyone goes through the trouble of assembling three level 3 or lower normal monsters with the same name on the field then I think they've deserved those free attacks. ^.~
What if they have a full field? Or if Remove Brainwashing is face-up? There's a level of brokenness to this, but it's still pretty fair. I can see a combo of this, Airknight Parshath, & Second Thoughts now.
It's not like Snatch Steal, Brain Control. or Change of Heart have any rulings about that either. xP Oh well, I'll add a few words about that. If someone is pathetic enough to carry around Remove Brainwashing just to use a 2000 Atk monster without penalty, though, then they're quite welcome to. *Edit*
And thinning capacity XD. Let's take a look at a very unlikely scenario here:

You go first.

Opening hand: 2x Restructor Revolution, 2x Tremendous Fire, 1x Dark Room of Nightmare, and Magician's Arsenal on the draw.

Drop everything else (5200 damage), then use Magician's Arsenal

Get 1x Restructor Revolution, 1x Tremendous Fire, and 1x Poison of the Old Man

End Game

...Virtually impossible, but you get the idea, right? Imagine getting 3 WMCs with it.
Oh yes, I've just become guilty of creating a very situational OTKO. xD Still, it's nothing that Stein didn't do before me, so I'll live with it.

Old January 21st, 2007 (07:16 AM).
An "Original" PC Supporter
Silver Tier

Here's another pointless card I've thought up.

First Turn
Normal Spell
At the start of a duel you may show this card to your opponent so you can have the first turn of the duel. This card is then shuffled into your deck. This effect does not apply if it is in your side deck.
Super Rare

ANYTHING works in-game

Want a free PokePark Meowth?

If you think my posts are rude then you can't handle the truth.
Old January 21st, 2007 (09:13 AM).
that evil mod from hell

Eh...well, that's kind of underpowered, imo. It only works if you draw it right at the start and happen to have been chosen for second turn, not to mention that even if you do manage to play it then it will still cost you since your starting hand will have one card less than your opponent's. :O

Anyway, on the front of cards...does anyone like goblins? xD

Goblin Sapper Squad
Type: Fiend/Effect
Attribute: Fire
Atk: 1000
Def: 800

Whenever this face-down card on the field is attacked, both this monster and the attacking monster are destroyed then inflict damage to both players' life points equal to half the combined ATK of the monsters destroyed. Whenever this monster battles, you may double the ATK of this monster for damage calculation only. If you do, all battle damage is applied to both players and this monster is destroyed at the end of the damage step.

Goblin Field Sergeant
Type: Fiend/Effect
Level: 6
Atk: 1700
Def: 2100

Once per turn, while this card is face-up on your field, you may negate the special effects of all your monsters on your field named Goblin Attack Force or Goblin Elite Attack Force until the end of the turn. This monster can't attack on the turn this ability is activated.

Goblin's Secret Stew
Normal Spell

Remove from play any number of monster cards from your hand then increase your life points by an amount equal to 300 x the combined level stars of the monsters removed by this effect.

Goblin Drifter
Continuous Spell

When this card is activated, place it in your opponent's spell and trap card zone instead of your own. If there are already five cards in your opponent's spell and trap card zone this card can't be activated. During each Standby phase, the controller of this card may pay 500 life points to move this card to the opponent's side of the field. When this card would be sent to the graveyard or removed from play, it is placed at the top of the controller's deck instead.

Old January 21st, 2007 (07:44 PM).
Silver Tier

Oops... The first word of my card is supposed to be Before, not At. >_<

In other words, you're supposed to take the card out of your deck show it to your opponent then commence the duel with you after you've shuffled the card into your deck.

ANYTHING works in-game

Old January 22nd, 2007 (04:20 PM). Edited January 27th, 2007 by Forci Stikane.
Gold Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Forci Stikane Send a message via Yahoo to Forci Stikane
Oh yes, I've just become guilty of creating a very situational OTKO. xD Still, it's nothing that Stein didn't do before me, so I'll live with it.

Rampaging Dragon
8 Stars
DARK/Dragon/Effect
3200 ATK/1400 DEF

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can attack any of your opponent's monsters as many times as you want. After this monster attacks, you cannot attack your opponent directly for the rest of the turn.

^THAT is a very situational OTKO. You made something a deck could wrap around (like Stein, and we all saw how that turned out...).
Old January 25th, 2007 (06:34 AM).
Silver Tier

If that's ever going to be created it's going to be banned immediately after its release.

Imagine using Final Attack Orders with a Spirit Reaper on your opponent's side of the field. Eeep. >_<

ANYTHING works in-game

Old January 27th, 2007 (10:15 AM).
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by coolmaster:
If that's ever going to be created it's going to be banned immediately after its release.

Imagine using Final Attack Orders with a Spirit Reaper on your opponent's side of the field. Eeep. >_<
Exactly my point. However, it requires your opponent HAVING one on the field.
Old February 7th, 2007 (05:01 AM).
The majestic and mythical

I might have a try at making a YGO card, even though i know little about them He's my first ever attempt (Yay!)

Crystal Armadillo
Monster - 4 Stars
Type: Beast/Effect
Attribute: Earth
600/2000
You may tribute this face-up card to destroy one face-up monster who's Attack is greater than twice its Defense. This cannot be used on the turn Crystal Armadillo is Summoned.

When this card is sent to the graveyard from play, inflict 600 points of Direct damage to both players Life Points

Resident Senile Old Fool

Year Of The Eevee - 2008
Now that it is 2015 (Gawd!)....this is just here for rememberence sake
Old February 7th, 2007 (08:21 AM). Edited February 7th, 2007 by Alter Ego.
that evil mod from hell

Quote originally posted by Soulflame Ninetales:
I might have a try at making a YGO card, even though i know little about them He's my first ever attempt (Yay!)

Crystal Armadillo
Monster - 4 Stars
Type: Beast/Effect
Attribute: Earth
600/2000
You may tribute this face-up card to destroy one face-up monster who's Attack is greater than twice its Defense. This cannot be used on the turn Crystal Armadillo is Summoned.

When this card is sent to the graveyard from play, inflict 600 points of Direct damage to both players Life Points
Nyu, that should be either "When this card on the field is sent to the graveyard" or "When this card is sent to the graveyard or removed from play" in that effect, depending on what you wanted it to do. Also, you might wanna' specify which number is Attack and which is Defense for the sake of clarity. Also, you haven't specified an activation timing for the effect. Can that ability be used on your opponent's turn too or just your own? Also, can you use it on your Battle Phase or is it main only? Either way, it looks like a decent piece of monster removal, although I think it could do without the 'can't be used on the turn it's summoned' limitation. It would be balanced even without it.

Old February 7th, 2007 (01:58 PM). Edited February 8th, 2007 by Scarlet Weather.
The Game is Afoot!

Nature: Lax
I created these cards just for the hell of it.

Hey! That's cheating!
Continuous Spell
This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of any spell, monster, or trap card. This card can only be played while watching the animated series "Yu-Gi-Oh!". If any character in the show uses a card effect that doesn't exist, point at your opponent and yell the name of this card at the top of your lungs. If he winces, you may cheat throughout the rest of the duel without penalty. If your opponent complains, tell him "It's called cheating. Deal with it!"

Fear the purist!
Continuous Spell
This card cannot be destroyed due to the effects of any card except itself. This card does not take up space in your magic and trap card zones. If your opponent mentions anything involving the series "Yu-Gi-Oh GX", or says "I'll throw down a face down!", or imitates a character from the series, you may slap them and call them an idiot. If they retaliate, you win the duel. If they don't, this card is destroyed and you lose one thousand life points. If they retaliate while this card is in the graveyard, you win the duel.

Cosplaying
Continuous Spell
This card cannot be played unless you have watched at least fifteen different animes. This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of any card except "Loser!". This card does not take up a magic or trap card zone. You and your opponent must imitate your favorite anime character's voice and habits until the end of the duel. If you manage to correctly imitate Atemu's voice for twelve turns without your throat getting hoarse, you may pick which card you draw at the beggining of your turn.

Loser!
Counter Trap
This card can only be activated on the turn your opponent plays "Cosplaying". Tell your opponent "Cosplaying is for losers!", then negate its effects and destroy it. Then pick up your deck and leave the room, saying "Card games are for losers too!". Unless your given name is Michael Jackson, you lose the match.

Am not!
Counter Trap
This card can only be activated on the turn your opponent plays "Loser!". Yell "Is not!", then negate the effects of "Loser!". You win the duel.

And one serious card to round it all out...

Chromium Gadget
Monster: Machine/Effect
Six Stars: Attribute-Earth
ATK1500/DEF1500
This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This monster can only be special summoned from your hand, deck, or graveyard by tributing one "Yellow Gadget", "Red Gadget", and "Green Gadget" from your side of the field. For every gadget in your graveyard, this card gains 500 attack points. Once per turn, you can return this card to your hand in order to special summon one "Yellow Gadget", "Green Gadget", and "Red Gadget" from your graveyard.

Office building
Field Spell
This card cannot be played unless you have a monster with "E-Hero" in its name on the field. Negate the effects of all monsters with "E-Hero" in their names. Only monsters with "E-Hero" in their names may attack. This card can only be sent to the graveyard by playing "Skyscraper". You may choose to discard this card and play "Skyscraper" instead at any time during your turn.

x x x x

Old February 8th, 2007 (12:16 AM).
Ancient + Prehistoric

Nyu, that should be either "When this card on the field is sent to the graveyard" or "When this card is sent to the graveyard or removed from play" in that effect, depending on what you wanted it to do. Also, you might wanna' specify which number is Attack and which is Defense for the sake of clarity. Also, you haven't specified an activation timing for the effect. Can that ability be used on your opponent's turn too or just your own? Also, can you use it on your Battle Phase or is it main only? Either way, it looks like a decent piece of monster removal, although I think it could do without the 'can't be used on the turn it's summoned' limitation. It would be balanced even without it.
Pretty sure that the new wording change dealt with most of your concerns. Exiled Force's new text is just "By Tributing this face-up card, destroy 1 monster on the field." It didn't say when, but it's implied that you use it during your main phase or with priority. These effects are implied that timing unless stated otherwise. Likewise, cards just read special summon, instead of "special summon to your side of the field." Unless otherwise stated (Lava Golem) it's always to your side of the field anyway.

Where's "Screw the Rules"card? Blinky boy =x

Office Building is in the list of "fun only" card but it is actually pretty down insane yet playable after certain fix... E-Hero stall/countdown decks, fun =)

Hm, Chromium Gadget needs a star level o.o; Either way, not very useful, because it got the same activation requirement as Stronghold, and Stronghold technically deals more damage (one giant monster that only attack once < 3000 + 3 weenies). The only thing this card got is that you can ditch it immediately if you see this card and graceful charity at the same time... and that it's not screwed by trap removal/royal decree. Otherwise... Why don't I stick with Game Overdragon with the 1 overload fusion in my gadget deck.
Old February 8th, 2007 (05:36 AM).
The Game is Afoot!

Technically, my Chrome Gadget can up its attack for every gadget in the graveyard, meaning that in a gadget deck as long as you have a decent number of gadgets in the graveyard you can power it up to way more then three thousand. Like in a deck where you have three copies of each for example.

x x x x

Old February 8th, 2007 (06:58 AM). Edited February 8th, 2007 by Alter Ego.
that evil mod from hell

Nyu, every gadget deck runs a full three copies of each. Since they're all capable of searching each other out they don't clog the deck so bad. And yes, technically you can raise that monster's ATK to 6000, but in practice it's just so much more handy to play Stronghold (Which is a free special summon and serves as a decent wall even without the other gadgets) as that 3000 combined with the three little gadgets is a crapload of damage, especially if you throw in Limiter Removal. Also, Stronghold won't be a dead draw unless your opponent has Jinzo or Royal Decree in play, but Chromium is useless unless you've got all three frail little gadgets on your field. The graveyard summoning (that is, pulling the gadgets back out) does have potential, however, as it not only buffs up your field presence but also replenishes your hand (Very gadgetish). And of course you could play Stronghold and the three gadgets, make an LR rush and then summon chromium to negate the recoil for everything except Stronghold and maintain the field presence. It's a strong card, definitely, but I'm not sure if it really fits the gadget deck philosophy of avoiding battle and picking opponents off with card removal.

Anyway, two silly little cards from me:

Cards From the Great Beyond
Quick-Play Spell

This card can only be activated when three or more of your non-token monsters are sent from the field to the graveyard at the same time. Draw three cards from your deck.

Survivor Spirit
Normal Trap

Whenever this card is returned to your hand, sent to your graveyard or removed from play during your opponent's turn, your opponent's turn ends immediately.

Nyah, this one would probably have been more useful in the era of the random Stein, but still...it's something of a safeguard against OTKOs. ^-^

EDITNESS: Corrected for great justice! :O The first one might just be a bit overpowered now. *Shrug* Comments?

Old February 8th, 2007 (09:27 AM).
Ancient + Prehistoric

If Gadgets do want to make something big from the graveyard, it's called Overload Fusion where the number far exceeds 6000, and hits more than once.

Stronghold is bad already, and even Stronghold is better than Chronium...

Eh the 2 new cards aren't very useful... Cards from the Great Beyond, eh I do't know why you'll really use it. It's -1, and -3 on field too ; As for Surival Spirit, it still doesn't help too much... Game Overdragon can still proceed with Overload Fusion to kick in the full lock. Random Stein won't come out if Trunade failed, so the random stein player will just summon a Dekoichi or something to pound you 1400 o.o; Maybe better if it reads the turn ends instantly ;p
Old February 8th, 2007 (09:45 AM). Edited February 8th, 2007 by Alter Ego.
that evil mod from hell

Quote originally posted by Frostweaver:
If Gadgets do want to make something big from the graveyard, it's called Overload Fusion where the number far exceeds 6000, and hits more than once.

Stronghold is bad already, and even Stronghold is better than Chronium...
Nyu, true enough. But at least it's thematic. *Dies* Anyway, I've seen sillier cards. But true, if you want trap-based monsters then Metal Reflect Slime and Cybershadow Gardna are the way to go.

Cards from the Great Beyond, eh I do't know why you'll really use it. It's -1, and -3 on field too ;
True, I was aiming for a Card of Sanctityish effect, but it's true that the cost is a bit...harsh. But never fear, I've got a backup effect I was considering. It will require someting rather...specific, but it should be worthwhile to pull off at least. *Editness*
As for Surival Spirit, it still doesn't help too much... Game Overdragon can still proceed with Overload Fusion to kick in the full lock. Random Stein won't come out if Trunade failed, so the random stein player will just summon a Dekoichi or something to pound you 1400 o.o; Maybe better if it reads the turn ends instantly ;p
True enough. Balancing time it is. Even though that's giving clockwork decks another way to be infernally annoying.

Old February 8th, 2007 (07:18 PM).
Gold Tier

Nyu, true enough. But at least it's thematic. *Dies* Anyway, I've seen sillier cards. But true, if you want trap-based monsters then Metal Reflect Slime
...THAT'S OUT ALREADY!!????

Dark Oversoul
Quick-Play Spell
When your opponent summons A DARK Machine-type monster, you may destroy it and inflict half of its ATK to your opponent.

HOW DARE YOU???
Quick-Play Spell
You can only activate this card when three of your cards have been negated by your opponent in a row. Punch your opponent as hard as you can. If he/she is knocked unconscious, you win the Match. Otherwise, you lose 5000 Life Points.
Old February 8th, 2007 (09:10 PM).
Ancient + Prehistoric

Nah Metal Reflect Slime is not out yet, and even if it is out, its usage is sadly over. It use to be part of the great metamorphsis engine to get out insanely powerful fusions, such as Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and Cyber End Dragon. However, we got trap-hate up our butt (100% Gadget's fault) and metamorphsis is down to 1...

It'll be a great hype if it's released in english, but within the current trend and metagame, it won't do too well (but it doesn't suck, and it still rocks)
Old February 9th, 2007 (06:56 PM). Edited February 14th, 2007 by Scarlet Weather.
The Game is Afoot!

Hmm... based on the recent "I hate it when I get beat by Gadgets" trend, I must say that I have to invent a card here that kills gadget decks instantly... although I'm not sure whether these cards should be serious...

The Tinkerer
Monster: Spellcaster/Effect
Atk 300/ Def 400
Attribute: Dark, three stars.
Flip: Destroy all machine-type monsters on your opponent's side of the field and in their hand, then discard your entire hand.

Forced Malfunction
Normal spell
Tribute one monster on your side of the field. All machine type monsters on your opponent's side of the field are removed from play.

Gadget Collector
Monster: Warrior/Effect
Attribute: Earth, Four stars
Atk: 1600/ Def: 800
When this monster attacks a card with "Gadget" in its name, remove all cards with the same name in either player's deck from play.

x x x x

Old February 9th, 2007 (08:37 PM).
Ancient + Prehistoric

Eh... power of gadgets is not on the monsters, but the fact that they search. o_o; With or without the gadgets on the field, the backrow is still loaded with junkie to blast your monsters, and if they don't have it, then fissure/smashing ground will do it.

Thing is some of those cards wipe out far more than just gadget decks... like, traditional cyber fusion deck and game overdragon deck are equally screwed by a few of these.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links