Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Tabletop Games
Reload this Page You make the Card!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Tabletop Games For non-Pokémon discussion about traditional gaming, without the console. Talk about card games, board games, war games, and role playing games here.

Old February 15th, 2008 (06:15 PM).
Ancient + Prehistoric

Nature: Calm
So I was inactive due to midterms but now I'm done all of them. Massive review session?

Kirby cards: so if the Kirby variants are all fusion, first of all we need that in the card itself (along with your usual special summoning condition phrases.) The kirby fusions aren't really that powerful and probably better off as regular effect monsters. Summoning them by just the 3 Kirby is kind of slow, and being so dependent on the opponent can be troubling...

Meta Knight- fair enough I guess as its drawback...

King Dedede- actually quite a darn good card with good effect. 1 tribute and 2500 is nice. It can effectively lock down key cards that the opponent will play if you got good prediction skills too.

Burning Leo/Chilly the snowman- bad on CA... not worth it.

Dynablade- it's a really eh effect... cybertwin dragon basically, but how to get it out in the first place proves to be challenging.

Marx- Chaos Sorcerer is back, in Ritual form ;D and one huge attack power too. However, ritual summon requirement is tough unless you ditch another Marx. Dark Armed Dragon is far faster with lower cost, sadly.

Dreamland- eh, just attack boosting not going to work well enough...

Gourmet Race- extremely tough to use, and a very minor LP gaining effect even if it can sorta heavy storm... no ._.;

Whispy Woods- eh just use Cyber Dragon .-.

Paintroller- temperate solution at a cost of a card... not really worth it at all.

Mr Bright/Mr Shine- actually interesting, but too bad they are nomi when standing alone and need each other. Similar to Vamp Lord and Curse of Vampire, and neither are very useful at the moment...

4 knights- gadgets with a longer chain and searchable, probably restricted due to the CA even if they form a longer chain for annoyance and deckspace...

Heavy Lobster- it's a meh of an effect, really

Shadow Kirby- neo fusion similarity... really eh because the kirby fusion is sub-par like a lv 4 effect monster to begin with.

Dark Meta Knight- really not that good... it can run over cyber dragon, but just a minor atk boost doesn't deem a card usable nowadays.

Heavy Mole- airknight parshath disease. Good effect and reasonable, but just lacking a bit to make the cut.

Dark Matter/0 Squared- tributing 3 monsters is hard since it's a tribute summon and can't do it by goats then. But after that, you basically win or just lose unless you got a solemn judgment, life absorbing monolith or something of that nature... Dark Matter's massive brain control strategy probably wins already. If not, the opponent can just delay their plan to destroy Dark Matter until it's their turn. 0 Squared comes out, and then you automatically lose from drawing a card from an empty deck since 0 Squared doesn't have the same deckout protection.

The Amazing Mirror- OTK material, since you can do this any number of times, you are guaranteed to pull off 5 tokens on your field... I'm not enjoying this one.

Fountain of Dreams- breaks so many gameplay rules without specifying what to do in those cases that it makes things difficult... like, how do I summon Demise now lol.
Old February 15th, 2008 (07:03 PM).
Effeler
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by Frostweaver:
So I was inactive due to midterms but now I'm done all of them. Massive review session?

Kirby cards: so if the Kirby variants are all fusion, first of all we need that in the card itself (along with your usual special summoning condition phrases.) The kirby fusions aren't really that powerful and probably better off as regular effect monsters. Summoning them by just the 3 Kirby is kind of slow, and being so dependent on the opponent can be troubling...

Meta Knight- fair enough I guess as its drawback...

King Dedede- actually quite a darn good card with good effect. 1 tribute and 2500 is nice. It can effectively lock down key cards that the opponent will play if you got good prediction skills too.

Burning Leo/Chilly the snowman- bad on CA... not worth it.

Dynablade- it's a really eh effect... cybertwin dragon basically, but how to get it out in the first place proves to be challenging.

Marx- Chaos Sorcerer is back, in Ritual form ;D and one huge attack power too. However, ritual summon requirement is tough unless you ditch another Marx. Dark Armed Dragon is far faster with lower cost, sadly.

Dreamland- eh, just attack boosting not going to work well enough...

Gourmet Race- extremely tough to use, and a very minor LP gaining effect even if it can sorta heavy storm... no ._.;

Whispy Woods- eh just use Cyber Dragon .-.

Paintroller- temperate solution at a cost of a card... not really worth it at all.

Mr Bright/Mr Shine- actually interesting, but too bad they are nomi when standing alone and need each other. Similar to Vamp Lord and Curse of Vampire, and neither are very useful at the moment...

4 knights- gadgets with a longer chain and searchable, probably restricted due to the CA even if they form a longer chain for annoyance and deckspace...

Heavy Lobster- it's a meh of an effect, really

Shadow Kirby- neo fusion similarity... really eh because the kirby fusion is sub-par like a lv 4 effect monster to begin with.

Dark Meta Knight- really not that good... it can run over cyber dragon, but just a minor atk boost doesn't deem a card usable nowadays.

Heavy Mole- airknight parshath disease. Good effect and reasonable, but just lacking a bit to make the cut.

Dark Matter/0 Squared- tributing 3 monsters is hard since it's a tribute summon and can't do it by goats then. But after that, you basically win or just lose unless you got a solemn judgment, life absorbing monolith or something of that nature... Dark Matter's massive brain control strategy probably wins already. If not, the opponent can just delay their plan to destroy Dark Matter until it's their turn. 0 Squared comes out, and then you automatically lose from drawing a card from an empty deck since 0 Squared doesn't have the same deckout protection.

The Amazing Mirror- OTK material, since you can do this any number of times, you are guaranteed to pull off 5 tokens on your field... I'm not enjoying this one.

Fountain of Dreams- breaks so many gameplay rules without specifying what to do in those cases that it makes things difficult... like, how do I summon Demise now lol.
another point out the flaws by frost weaver. my card:

Frostweaver Removal System
Continuous Spell
Pay 500 Life Points to activate this card. Frostweaver cannot make anymore point-out-the-flaws-in-everyone's-card posts. If he does, he is banned.

Now THAT'S originality.
When they need someone who can defeat the evildoers, but at a reasonable price, they call me. There are some who say I cannot compete. I say, it's not a matter of competition, it's because Wizards of the Coast said so.
Old February 15th, 2008 (08:23 PM). Edited February 15th, 2008 by Forci Stikane.
Gold Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Forci Stikane Send a message via Yahoo to Forci Stikane
Quote originally posted by col_hacker:
another point out the flaws by frost weaver. my card:

Frostweaver Removal System
Continuous Spell
Pay 500 Life Points to activate this card. Frostweaver cannot make anymore point-out-the-flaws-in-everyone's-card posts. If he does, he is banned.

Now THAT'S originality.
Hey, guess what?

Quote originally posted by Kenny_C.002 in the first post:
Remember, people may be rating the cards and criticizing the cards from their own opinions
He's perfectly justified in doing so!

MONOPOLY!
Normal Spell
Pay 500 life points to activate this card. You may kill someone, then go directly to jail. Do not pass Go or collect $200.

Really, now:

Eighth Heaven
Field Spell
While this card is face-up on the field, you may treat its name as "Sanctuary in the Sky". Whenever a Fairy-type monster you control is destroyed as a result of battle, you may Special Summon 1 LIGHT Fairy-type monster of an equal or lower Level from your Deck or Graveyard.
Old February 16th, 2008 (09:31 AM).
The Game is Afoot!

Nature: Lax
Quote originally posted by Ichaste Pekoni:
Hey, guess what?

He's perfectly justified in doing so!

MONOPOLY!
Normal Spell
Pay 500 life points to activate this card. You may kill someone, then go directly to jail. Do not pass Go or collect $200.

*Begins Sharpening knives and glaring at classmates* Oh, you'll wish you had never laughed about me liking children's card games now, won't you... HEHEHEHEHEH!

Really, now:

Eighth Heaven
Field Spell
While this card is face-up on the field, you may treat its name as "Sanctuary in the Sky". Whenever a Fairy-type monster you control is destroyed as a result of battle, you may Special Summon 1 LIGHT Fairy-type monster of an equal or lower Level from your Deck or Graveyard.

Every fairy monster suddenly becomes Uber Shining Angel. Wowza. I like it quite a bit... well, except that it makes your stupid A N G E L deck too annoying now, Icha. XD

Take it from the Top
Normal Spell
The turn count is set to "Zero". Return all cards on both player's fields and in both graveyards to the deck and shuffle it. You cannot normal summon or special summon a monster on the turn this card is activated.

Raving Ghouls of The Next World
Monster/Dark/Fiend/Gemini/4*
Atk 1600/ Def 1300
*Insertgeminitexthere*
-Choose one of the following effects and activate it:
-Both players choose three cards in their deck and send them to the graveyard.
-Both players select three monsters in the graveyard and remove them from play.

Dramatic Arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Counter Trap
Activate only when your opponent declares an attack on your life points. Special summon one fusion monster with "Elemental Hero" in its name from your fusion deck. (This is treated as a fusion summon)

x x x x

Old February 16th, 2008 (02:42 PM).
Ancient + Prehistoric

Destiny Drive- ya you said its own flaws.

Mobile Frontline Base- not to mention, tribute fodders for monarchs and other nifty things using other unions out there, especially the dark unions (dark is easiest to pitch to the graveyard). I think that will be its true usage, sorry alphabet machines.

Alphabet soup- lovely thing is, we can choose the vwxyz parts as the discard cost itself. Yeah it needs this card and strangely it still won't be played lol.

Infernal Emperor- I can always CCV the token, lol. It just needs a clause about once a turn during your main phase though or else goat control will be back, lol.

Miracle Guardna- I wonder if doriado's elemental effect applies in the graveyard, lol... not very strong due to restriction, and while we're on graveyard frenzy due to the dark monsters, everyone will be running counters to cards that rely on graveyard anyway.

Weazel minion- and i agree with the vanilla text lol

Weazel hitman- basically vanilla with 1800 atk but searchable

Weazel Sabatour- you said everything about this card I think. It's beast warrior/fire instead of dark though so snipe hunter is still the obvious pick unless in for fun total gambler deck.

Cowardly Weazel- Not sure if it's necessary since YGO got normal monsters with 2000 atk 4 stars now >>

Weazel Smuggler- pinnacle of stall burn and a dire need of it. Great and valuable card. Always ensures a draw.

Weazel Engineer+the robots- yes we (very recently) call it piercing damage with inconsistent wordings even on official cards. Some cards call it piercing, while others type out the effect. Either way, 3400 for a piercing with such heavy CA is not really worth it (why not smack a big bang shot equip on a BEWD if I really want that).

Weazel Deception- solemn judgment but theme specific yet cost a CA... it makes it quite worthwhile in a way if Weazel benefits from graveyard and putting them down there, but doesn't seem like it. So far I'll rather stick with solemn judgment itself.

Weazelling Out- I'll just use CED instead which doesn't cost LP if i need the bounce (and it works on opponent too)

Slippery Weazel- better than the 1800 weazel by far. Great protection on many levels.

Weazelled Out- I think it's fine... basically no tribute and no spin for 1 turn. Anti raiza on many levels, but since it's only for 1 turn it should be ok.

Sleeping with the Fishes- Dimensional Prison, upgraded again. Not even the dark monsters and their immense special summon can get out of this one.

Getaway Vehicle- just not strong enough... 300 bonus isn't a lot, and the negating damage received isn't a lot to justify one equip card.

Weazel Kingpin- takes forever to get powered up... 10 cards is just 1000? ;_; Even if it's x300 each, it's still quite subpar. 300 or 400 each maybe... (comparing it to Calculator and its obvious combo with metal reflect slime, it's really, really slow here)
Old February 16th, 2008 (03:50 PM).
Barium - Summer '12 Return?

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Megiddo-san
GX: Normal Spell
Effect: This card can only be activated when you have an Elemental Hero, an Evil Hero, a Destiny Hero, and a Crystal Beast on the field. You gain 4000 life points and draw four cards.

Hashire! Asu e tsudzuku shinka no micha wa
Old February 17th, 2008 (04:07 PM).
The majestic and mythical

Ok, I made some adjustment to some of the cards and thought up a few new ones.

Changes:
Weazel Minion: Incresed its Attack points by 100 to 1500
Cowardly Weazel: Increased its attack points by 200 to 2200
Weazel Engineer & Weazelbot Mk 1: Both not longer require discarding 1 card to activate thier effects. Tribute cost remains.
Weazelling Out: Instead allows you you return up to 2 monsters with "Weazel" in thier name, instead of just one.
Getaway Vehicle: Attack and Defense boost increased to 400, and its tribute effect now reduces all piercing damage in the entire Battle Phase to 0
Weazel Kingpin: Its boost is increased from 100 points for "Weazel" monster in play in in your graveyard from 100 points to 250. It is also a requirement for a new Fusion Summon. Weazel Kingpin was NOT meant to be the top card, just a weaker version of the big head monster himself.

Now some new ones to ponder over.

Weazel Hacking
Counter Trap

This trap can only be activated when a card would cause your opponent to draw 1 or more cards
Negate the effect of that card. Your opponent discards cards equal to the number of cards he/she would of have drawn, you draw cards equal to the amount of cards your opponent would have drawn and at the End Phase you lose 200 Life Points for every card you drew by this card effect.

The Big Boss Weazel
Fiend/10 Stars/Dark
0 ATK/2500 DEF
Fusion - Effect
Weazel Kingpin + 4 Other monsters with "Weazel" in thier name
You must pay 100 life points for every monster in play and in the graveyard to summon this monster without using "Polymerization"
All monsters in play other than this one and all monsters in players graveyards are counted as though they had "Weazel" in thier name.
The Attack Points of this monster is equal to the number of cards with "Weazel" in thier name on the field and in all graveyards times 250.
This monster deals Piercing damage

Note: Wording my be badly done

Weazel Ferretor
Fiend/4 Stars/Light
1400 ATK/1400 DEF

Whenever the opponent pays a card effect which would make them gain life points, they gain half of what they would gain instead.

Weazel Silencer
Beast Warrior/ 2 Stars/Wind
0 ATK/0 DEF
Effect

Flip: Destroy a monster on your opponents side of the field. Weazel Sliencer gains Attack and Defense points equal the amount of stars of Destroyed monster X 400

Weazel Double Agent
Beast Warrior/1 Star/Light
0 ATK/0 DEF
Effect

All piercing damage done while this monster is face-up on the field is doubled

Few more will be coming shortly, when I get around to it.

Resident Senile Old Fool

Year Of The Eevee - 2008
Now that it is 2015 (Gawd!)....this is just here for rememberence sake
Old February 20th, 2008 (09:20 AM).
I'm Back.

Nature: Quirky
I dont collect cards anymore, but here's one i wanted to use in YGO (I saved it on my computer )
Dragonic wasteland
Magic Card (There may be an arena categor, i dont remember lol)
Effects: All dragons on your side of the field gain a 500 point boost to whichever mode they are in (Eg attack mode gets +500). Any monster cards played that are not dragons are sent to the graveyard at the start of your next turn.

It reminded me of the gym cards in pokemon but this was a bit more suited to my dragon deck
Old February 20th, 2008 (04:51 PM). Edited February 20th, 2008 by Scarlet Weather.
The Game is Afoot!

Is it just me, or does it sound like the new "Synchro" monsters might have interesting capabilities? I'm interested in hearing about them...

In honor of the new monsters introduced in GX...

Clear Angel
Monster/Dark/Fairy/Effect/4*
Atk 1300/ Def 1400
This monster's attribute is not treated as "Dark". As long as this monster remains face-up on the field, negate the effects of Light, Dark, Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth attribute monsters. When this monster is destroyed as a result of battle, you may special summon a "Clear" monster from your deck with 1500 or fewer Atk points. "Clear Vice Dragon" cannot be special summoned by this effect.

Yah, basically "Clear" monsters aren't treated as having an attribute and thus are immune to the many spells and traps designed specificially for Clear monsters that harm players using monsters with attributes. (Ex, the "Clear World" field spell prevents any player with a Dark-type monster on the field from declaring an attack and prevents a player with a Wind-type monster from using spells. Pretty interesting, I'd say.)

Well, time to comment on the Weazels...

Weazel Minion: 100 Atk bonus makes this one fairly... meh. I mean, Vanilla cards need to have fairly high stats to compete with Effect monsters, and this guy's only purpose seems to be to swing over recruiters or suicide into Snipe Hunter (not to mention as a base card he should really have some sort of tie-together effect for the set).

Cowardly Weazel: Still inferior to Grandmaster of the Six Samurai, because Grandmaster not only gets to be special summoned when another Six Samurai is out, he also turns on whatever that Samurai's unique ability is and sets up for Great Shogun Shien. This guy has slightly higher stats, but still costs you a normal summon and ends up a dead draw. Oh well... at least Allure of Darkness is useful on him? >.<

Weazelbot Line: That's more like it.

Weazelling Out: Interdimensional Matter Transporter still owns this because your CA is replenished at the end of the turn.

Getaway Vehicle: So Winged Kuriboh in specific equip form now? Still needs something more solid, like the ability to protect the Weazel it's equipped to from being "whacked". Besides, Piercing Damage isn't all that common in competitive play outside of Evil Hero Malicious Edge. Most players will spin your card back to the deck or just destroy it by effect instead.

Kingpin: Frankly, after seeing the Boss himself I'm pretty disillusioned. I'd rather run King of the Skull Servants and potentially up him to 4000 Atk in a turn or two by ditching Skull Servants with Foolish Burial while using them to protect my field with "Law of the Normal" and "Triangle Power".

Hacking: Drastic Drop Off is upgraded immensely. Potentially get two cards in exchange for 400 LP out of 8000? I'm already running a few copies of Solemn which halves my life points in exchange for card negation, so comparatively this is nothing. Yes, please give it to me. 0_o

BB Weazel: Text currently says that it can be summoned without Poly optionally, don't know if you meant that. Weak. It requires too much field presence to be sacrificed. Real S/T and effect removal weakness, on top of ridiculously slow to get out unless you play Overload Fusion, which removes monsters from play and thereby decreases his efficiency. Really quite useless.

Weazel Ferretor: Fallen Nurse Reficule's estranged and inferior pet. Halving LP Gain doesn't do much, considering LP is cheap in YGO anyway and most LP gain that your opponent gets will be from your own cards in combination with Bad Reaction to Simochii and Fallen Nurse Reficule (which translates any LP gain into LP loss).

Weazel Silencer: But... he doesn't stick around long enough for the ATK gain to do him any good... XD Plus Malicious Edge can make your life hell for playing him.

Double Agent: Er... sure, but I'll be using Malicious Edge rather then Weazels to take advantage of this guy.

x x x x

Old February 22nd, 2008 (10:15 AM).
PokePlanet Owner

Hmm this is very intersting. But i will stick to pokemon cards.
Old February 22nd, 2008 (12:04 PM).
Banned

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Unlimited NiGHTS Send a message via Yahoo to Unlimited NiGHTS
Quote originally posted by Gofre:
I dont collect cards anymore, but here's one i wanted to use in YGO (I saved it on my computer )
Dragonic wasteland
Magic Card (There may be an arena categor, i dont remember lol)
Effects: All dragons on your side of the field gain a 500 point boost to whichever mode they are in (Eg attack mode gets +500). Any monster cards played that are not dragons are sent to the graveyard at the start of your next turn.

It reminded me of the gym cards in pokemon but this was a bit more suited to my dragon deck
Dragonic Wasteland
Field Spell
All Dragon-Type monsters in Attack Position gain 500 ATK. All Dragon-Type monsters in Defense Position gain 500 DEF. At the start of each of your Draw Phases, send all monsters that are not Dragon-Type monsters to the Graveyard.

That's how it would be phrased in Yu-Gi-Oh!.
Old February 22nd, 2008 (06:00 PM).
The Game is Afoot!

Actually, in regards to that Dragon Arena...

Court of Dragons
Field Spell
All normal dragon-type monsters on your side of the field gain 300 Atk and Def. Depending on the number of normal dragon-type monsters on your side of the field, this card gains the following effect(s):
-One: This card cannot be targeted by a card effect.
-Two: Your opponent cannot special summon effect monsters from their hand.
-Three: By tributing a dragon-type monster on your side of the field, negate the summon of an opponent's monster and destroy it.
-Four: By sending this card to the graveyard, you can special summon one "Dragonic Judge-Nidhogg" from your hand or deck.

Dragonic Judge-Nidhogg
Monster/Water/Dragon/Effect/12*
Atk 3300/ Def 2000
This monster is treated as a normal monster while on the field and in the graveyard. This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This monster can only be special summoned by the effect of "Court of Dragons" or by tributing three normal dragon-type monsters on your side of the field. If an opponent's card effect would destroy a normal dragon-type monster on your side of the field you can discard one card from your hand to negate the activation of that card and destroy it. This monster inflicts piercing damage.

Eh... weird or what?

x x x x

Old February 22nd, 2008 (06:12 PM).
Banned

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Unlimited NiGHTS Send a message via Yahoo to Unlimited NiGHTS
Quote originally posted by ACC-M:
Actually, in regards to that Dragon Arena...

Court of Dragons
Field Spell
All normal dragon-type monsters on your side of the field gain 300 Atk and Def. Depending on the number of normal dragon-type monsters on your side of the field, this card gains the following effect(s):
-One: This card cannot be targeted by a card effect.
-Two: Your opponent cannot special summon effect monsters from their hand.
-Three: By tributing a dragon-type monster on your side of the field, negate the summon of an opponent's monster and destroy it.
-Four: By sending this card to the graveyard, you can special summon one "Dragonic Judge-Nidhogg" from your hand or deck.

Dragonic Judge-Nidhogg
Monster/Water/Dragon/Effect/12*
Atk 3300/ Def 2000
This monster is treated as a normal monster while on the field and in the graveyard. This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This monster can only be special summoned by the effect of "Court of Dragons" or by tributing three normal dragon-type monsters on your side of the field. If an opponent's card effect would destroy a normal dragon-type monster on your side of the field you can discard one card from your hand to negate the activation of that card and destroy it. This monster inflicts piercing damage.

Eh... weird or what?
Ah, a Final Fantasy X Tribute, pun intended. Let me rephrase those for Yu-Gi-Oh! as it is.

Court of Dragons
Field Spell
All Dragon-Type Normal Monsters you control gain 300 ATK and DEF. This card gets these effects, based on the number of Dragon-Type Normal Monsters you control: • 1+: This card cannot be targeted for a card effect. • 2+: Your opponent cannot Special Summon Effect Monsters from his hand. • 3+: Tribute 1 Dragon-Type monster you control. Negate the Summon of an opponent's monster and destroy it. • 4+: Send this card to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Dragonic Judge - Nidhogg" from your hand or Deck.

Dragonic Judge - Nidhogg
Level 12 WATER Dragon-Type/Effect
ATK 3300 DEF 2000

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by either Tributing 3 Dragon-Type monsters you control or by the effect of "Court of Dragons". This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster, if this card's ATK is higher than that monster's DEF, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If your opponent's card effect would destroy a Dragon-Type Normal Monster(s) you control, you can discard 1 card to negate the activation of your opponent's card and destroy it.

And there you go. Now for a Dragon-Type Normal Monster support card if my own.

Dragon's Farsight
Normal Spell
Activate only when you control a Dragon-Type Normal Monster. Look at your opponent's hand and all Set cards your opponent controls.

Yes, I know it's lame.
Old February 23rd, 2008 (05:17 AM).
The Game is Afoot!

Hmmm... really, that card is scary. Between that and the Court, if these were actually created I'd definitely run dragons. -1 CA in exchange for information on everything the opponent has at their disposal. Yes, please and thank you!

Eh, and... apparently Piercing Damage is now considered official wording, NiGHTS.

Dragon Official Malice
Monster/Dark/Dragon/4*
Atk 2000/ Def 100
A dragon who sits on one of the four lesser seats of the Dragonic Court. It's said that when he chooses to prosecute, no defendant has any hope of survival. It's rumored that he accepts bribes.

Dragon Official Tenkei
Monster/Light/Dragon/4*
Atk 1700/ Def 1400
A dragon who sits on one of the four lesser seats of the Dragonic Court. He is an absolute stickler for the court's regulations, and an outspoken proponent of defending the innocent.

Dragon Official Phyrrus
Monster/Dragon/Fire/4*
Atk 1950/ Def 1300
A dragon who sits on one of the four lesser seats of the Dragonic Court. His fiery temper often disrupts courtroom proceedings. It's said that he once killed a defendant who made fun of a scale blemish.

Dragon Official Marus
Monster/Water/Dragon/4*
Atk 1600/ Def 2000
A dragon who sits on one of the four lesser seats of the Dragonic Court. He is responsible for keeping the other three in line. It is said that out of the four, he is the one best suited to defending the innocent.

Yay for thematic dragons with no real purpose other then to allow people to build a D-Court deck without searching for old packs!

Dragon Official Fafnir
Monster/Fire/Dragon/Gemini/6*
Atk 2400/ Def 1000
This monster is treated as a normal monster while face up on the field and in the graveyard. One during your main phase, you can normal summon this monster in order to treat it as an effect monster with the following effect(s):
-Normal Dragon-type monsters on your side of the field cannot be targeted by spell cards.

Ooh... what now?

Dragonic Judgement!
Counter Trap
You can activate this card only when a normal dragon-type monster is face-up on your side of the field. Negate the activation of an opponent's spell or trap card and destroy it. Then search your deck for a "Dragonic Court" card and add it to your hand.

x x x x

Old February 23rd, 2008 (08:36 AM).
Effeler
Gold Tier

Neo-Spacian Invert Aqua Dolphin
WATER/3/Warrior/Effect/600/800
This cards name is treated as "Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin." Once per turn, by discarding 1 card, look at your opponent's hand and select 1 Monster Card in it. If you control a monster with ATK greater than or equal to the ATK of the selected Monster Card, destroy the selected card and inflict 500 damage to your opponent. Otherwise, take 500 damage.

Elemental Hero Invert Neos
LIGHT/7/Warrior/Effect/2500/2000
This cards name is treated as "Elemental Hero Neos."

Invert-Mokey
LIGHT/1/Fairy/Effect/300/100
This cards name is treated as "Mokey-Mokey."

This Invert cards were created to make getting these cards easier than usual. I have some pictures. (BTW, I just used Paint and selected invert colors, saved it, then uploaded to YCM, and so on. Here they are:

When they need someone who can defeat the evildoers, but at a reasonable price, they call me. There are some who say I cannot compete. I say, it's not a matter of competition, it's because Wizards of the Coast said so.
Old February 23rd, 2008 (08:56 AM).
Banned

Quote originally posted by ACC-M:
Eh, and... apparently Piercing Damage is now considered official wording, NiGHTS.
I know it's officially called Piercing, but it's not going to say that on an English card. That's why I typed it like I did. Anyway, moving on...

Final Attack!
Normal Spell
Activate only when you control a face-up Attack Position monster when your Deck is empty. All Attack Position monsters you control gain 3000 ATK and can attack directly this turn.
Old February 24th, 2008 (09:41 AM).
Effeler
Gold Tier

As long as this thread's still open...:

Elemental Destiny Hero Jet White Spark Ninja Neos
LIGHT/10/Warrior/Fusion/7800/7000
"Elemental Hero Neos" + "Elemental Hero Sparkman" + "Destiny Hero - Fear Monger" + "White Ninja" + "Jetroid"
This card allows you to activate Spell and Trap cards from your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed with any effects of a Spell or Trap.

I know, I just added up the ATK and DEF of those 5 monsters; it was just something I did in a duel with my brother 5 minutes ago.
Old February 24th, 2008 (05:13 PM).
The Game is Afoot!

Er... *faints in embarassment* And just when I thought cards couldn't get any creepier... actually, this is really quite broken in combo with Future Fusion.

Writ of Transit
Normal Spell
Select one monster on your side of the field. When the selected monster deals damage to an opponent's life points, choose one card at random in your opponent's hand and look at it. If it's a spell card, take 1000 points of direct damage. This effect is applied until your second end phase after this card's activation.

Ehh... not sure about that one.

Court Session
Normal Spell
You can only activate this card if "Court of Dragons" is face-up on your side of the field. Select and apply one of the following effects:
-Select one card from your opponent's graveyard and place it on top of your deck.
-Select one card from your graveyard and add it to your hand.

Yeah, let's see Dark Armed Dragon jump out if you just put that dark your opponent dropped right back on top of their deck! AH-HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA~ *shot'ed*

BTW, NiGHTS, forgot to ask this. What was the "intended pun" in "Court of Dragons"? I didn't actually intend one. XD

Also, I thought it was English cards that the wording had changed on...

x x x x

Old February 24th, 2008 (06:17 PM).
Banned

Nidhogg is one of the fiends in Final Fantasy X that the Arena guys classifies as a dragon.

Curran's Circle of Spellbinding
Normal Trap
Monsters your opponent controls cannot attack this turn, and lose 700 ATK each until your next End Phase.

Curran's Revelation
Normal Trap
Look at all Set cards your opponent controls. They cannot be activated until your opponent's next Main Phase 2, unless Chained to this card.
Old February 27th, 2008 (12:26 PM).
Gold Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Forci Stikane Send a message via Yahoo to Forci Stikane
Invert monsters: Erm...Neos & Mokey-Mokey are already commons, so why bother using these at all? On top of that, part of Mokey's "charm" comes from it being a Normal monster, so this just ruins it...

Final Attack!: Alright. Situational win condition that still dies to Mirror Force.

Elemental Destiny Hero Jet White Spark Ninja Neos: Other than the mouthful of a name, this is situational and broken beyond belief. Almost 8000 base ATK = no thanks.

Writ of Transit: ...Bleh. The recoil brings the usefulness down.

Court Session: Card-stealing HO!! This makes me want to play the deck wrapped around it.

Curran's Circle of Spellbinding: Not bad...but destroying them outright is still more tempting.

Curran's Revelation: OTK material. End of story.

Quote originally posted by Unlimited NiGHTS:
I know it's officially called Piercing, but it's not going to say that on an English card. That's why I typed it like I did.
Actually, it already has said that on an English card, which is why almost everybody's using it now.
Old February 27th, 2008 (12:38 PM).
Banned

Actually, it already has said that on an English card, which is why almost everybody's using it now.
I'd like a scan of such a card, if you don't mind. I doubt that any English card stated that it "inflicts Piercing damage", due to this card.

Burning Skies
Continuous Spell
Activate when you control a FIRE Winged Beast-Type monster. This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Effect Monsters. Inflict 500 damage to each player on his or her own Standby Phase.
Old February 27th, 2008 (01:08 PM).
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by Unlimited NiGHTS:
I'd like a scan of such a card, if you don't mind. I doubt that any English card stated that it "inflicts Piercing damage", due to this card.
...About the best I can do at the moment is link you to the thread where it was previously discussed.

......NO, WAIT, here we go:

Click here, then look at the picture of Cyberdark Horn.
Old February 27th, 2008 (01:12 PM).
Banned

...About the best I can do at the moment is link you to the thread where it was previously discussed.

......NO, WAIT, here we go:

Click here, then look at the picture of Cyberdark Horn.
I stand corrected. Still, I think it's odd that they'd put the usual text on "Gemini Lancer" and put Piercing on "Cyberdark Horn".
Old February 27th, 2008 (10:04 PM).
Gold Tier

...Ah, I see what you did there, Syousuke. Still, not fast enough!!

Overlord Emperor Dragon:

Quote originally posted by Syousuke:
"This card cannot Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 6 DARK monsters in your Graveyard from play. When this card is Special Summoned, you may pay Life Points so that you only have 100 left. If you do, destroy all cards on the field except for this card. This card gains ATK equal to the number of cards sent to the Graveyard using this effect x200. If you activated this effect, destroy this card during the End Phase of this turn."

Yeah, I mirrored CED's picture and made him look more darkside-ish than he already looked. I normally don't go to YCM and make them, but I just wanted to put it in perspective.

I was thinking 'Lolz Darklord Zerato forbidden version' until I realised something. When there are lot of cards on the field (the thing that feeds this card's ATK power), there's more chance your opponent would have Solemns or BTHs or Divine Wraths or something. When you want to get rid of them, you're getting rid of cards on the field at the same time, so yeah. In the end, you can't feed this guy much unless you're lucky. Paying lifepoints to 100 just to destroy everything on the field is not really worth it, unless you have a whole combo in your hand or something. Vortex costs nothing but a card in your hand to destroy monsters, Heavy Storm costs nothing at all, so in the end I think I need to make him stronger >__> And plus with Emperor's Order and everything coming out, it makes it even more useless.

Not broken enough to live up to CED's picture ...
Spell Economics, Dimension Fusion. GG.

Or just normal swarm/summoning as a follow-up. Clearing the field is still a heavy effect, regardless of the spin.
Old February 27th, 2008 (10:11 PM). Edited February 29th, 2008 by Syousuke.

Oh. Okay, you weren't supposed to see that post.

Anyhow, I really didn't know a card like Spell Economics existed. Silly silly me.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)