The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Tabletop Games

Notices

Tabletop Games For non-Pokémon discussion about traditional gaming, without the console. Talk about card games, board games, war games, and role playing games here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 21st, 2005, 03:52 AM
Zaikiro
The offgoining vet

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zaikiro
I would not say that it is broken. The monster has 0 defense points. It will get destroyed.
I do agree on the 2400 atack though. If, it's on your turn, then the effect should include that the monster cannot atack this turn.
Leauge of Supremacy

Old December 21st, 2005, 04:55 PM
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

Nature: Calm
It's not hard to use a light monster that acts as double tribute for light types, call for Mokey Mokey guardian in attack mode for a 3000 beast... Just keep it alive for one round, and let Tsukuyomi call for Horus lvl 8 for an insanely dangerous lock. There's some other very threatening lvl 8 monsters out there. Do we really want to call Dark Magician of Chaos that easily? >>; 0 defense is nothing, but at the same time it doesn't really matter.

Of course, there's always the problem of having the most terrible topdeck ever with a deck full of lvl 8s... but that's not related to the card itself anyway.
Old December 24th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Jirachi-master
Trainer

Ranger of umi fissure
Level 6/auaq/water
Effect: This card may be summoned without tribute. If this card attacks a fire card its atk is increased by 1000 points. This card can attack your oponents life points directly at the cost of 2500 lp.
Atk. 2400
Def. 1600
Ultra rare/ultimate rare parelell, secret rare parelell
Old December 24th, 2005, 11:58 AM
zshadowzero27
Jounin

Location: I live in a place where i dont think i will tell you okay?
Send a message via AIM to zshadowzero27 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to zshadowzero27
Hey i would make the effect that
Effect: This monster can only attack at the cost of 2400 Lifepoints that would be good for it. Fits in with the Cards attack and stuff.

Here is one i made.

Last edited by zshadowzero27; December 24th, 2005 at 12:02 PM.
Old December 24th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

Ranger of Umi Fissure = banned just because who doesn't want a free 2400 attack power monster for the sake of a super beatstick >>; don't even talk about its broken effect.

Long Sword Dark = super twin swords of flashing light- tryce >>;
Old December 24th, 2005, 03:54 PM
zshadowzero27
Jounin

Location: I live in a place where i dont think i will tell you okay?
Send a message via AIM to zshadowzero27 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to zshadowzero27
Yeah i know it is that Effect but you lose 500 instead of 1000 and you attack twice just like it and also when that monster that was eqiped with that card is destroyed you move that equip to another Monster on your side of the field.

Old December 25th, 2005, 07:58 PM
digi-kun
Hourai NEET

how bouts when the equip is destroyed/removed from the field, the monster is destroyed/removed with it...takes out some of the brokenness that the last ability provides

Partner in crime and fellow singbot: the devilicious iruchii
Old December 30th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Syousuke

No offense but theres really no point in making fakes if it isnt going to look like the real thing; save time and just type it out.

Goblin General
Level 4
Earth / Fiend / Effect
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the card effects of 'Goblin Attack Force' and 'Goblin Elite Attack Force' are negated.
ATK/1500
DEF/1800
Well actually the wording is fishy

Goblin Defense Force
Level 4
Earth / Fiend / Effect
This card can only be Set and it cant change battle position.
ATK/100
DEF/2200

Got a pic for this one =D

Apocalypsal Knight
Level 5
Dark / Warrior / Effect
If there are no monsters on your side of the field, special summon this monster to the field from your hand. As long as this card remains face up on your side of the field, negate the effect of all Equip Spell cards and destroy them.
ATK/2000
DEF/1900

Finite Infliction
Spell Card
If your opponent has 2000 more life points than you, decrease his/her life points until you and your opponent have the same amount.

Heavy Infliction
Spell Card
If your opponent has 3000 more life points than you, decrease his/her lifepoints by the number of lifepoints you have.
(wording is screwed)

Infinite Infliction
Spell Card
If your opponent has 4000 more lifepoints than you, both you and your opponent's life points get reduced to 1000.
(bit too broken huh)

Final Infliction
Trap Card
You may only activate this trap card when 'Infinite Infliction' is activated. You and your opponent's life points get reduced to 0.

Endless Infliction
Continous Spell Card
All life-point damage done to you or your opponent's life points is increased by 800.

Old December 30th, 2005, 04:12 AM
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

Goblin General- wow can't believe that the goblin cards are actually trying to work with one another XD; (we actually do have a fair amount of them, but they're totally unrelated)

Goblin Defense Force- if its battle position can't be changed, then there's probably a need to address "what if another card is trying to change it?" It's like Berserk Gorilla, how they state that it's destroyed if its battle position is forced to change.

Apocalypsal Knight- and they say Cyber Dragon is deadly enough... this one doesn't even need a monster on their side of the field O.o; other than that, a great card.

Finite Infliction- no one but Mirror Wall players will use it due to... (continue the sentence by reading on)

Heavy Infliction- actually no one will use this either because getting it exactly on 3000 more than you can be pretty difficult... Self destruction button with Upstart Goblin? Moving on to the next...

Infinite Infliction- Solemn Judgment the most random stuff out there right off the bat (or run a Girai Gumo into a well expected Sakuretsu Armor) and oh look 4000! Activate this, and play tremendous fire/other instant 1000 damage card, or a well planned Wave Motion Cannon from last turn. It's a 2nd turn kill right there >>; (and Girai Gumo can make this suicidal-OTK) Dunno if it's too broken or not though...

Final Infliction- err... back up if the above fails because the opponent plays a Fairy Box to make the LP difference 3500 instead of 4000?

Endless Infliction- this card better be real... I already thought of a darn fun deck to make with it. ^_________^
Old January 5th, 2006, 04:10 PM
Icy42
.:~ICY~:.

Giant Kuriboh
Card Type: Equip Spell
When this card is equiped to Kuriboh, you can do one of the following things:
-Increase Kuriboh's ATK by 2000
-Increase Kuriboh's DEF by 2000
-Increase Kuriboh's ATK and DEF by 2500 for one turn
Rare
Old January 5th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Agent9
You could care less....

What the? That card should just say.

Increase the attack of Kuriboh by 2500.

because the 2500 is better than 2000. and yuo're just creating the same effect only with different numbers.
Old January 5th, 2006, 05:29 PM
MegaDitto
Windsor ™

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MegaDitto
Acuaully Agent9.

The thrid effect that increases by 2500 only applys for 1 turn so they are not the same. The card may give Kuriboh more play than being in the hand most of the time. If it was a quick play and was real. Kuriboh would have been in more Tomato Control decks.

200 does seem a bit too much now. 1000-1500 would have been okay.
Old January 5th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Agent9
You could care less....

0_0. Gosh. I feel stupid. Thanks for pointing that out.
Old January 5th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

No one will choose the defense option... absolutley no one >>; Let's take that out to increase font size so we don't get even more Thousand Eyes Restrict to kill our eyesight XD;

I doubt that Kuriboh will be played even if that's a real card... it's just like how no one plays an Ojama deck even though they got relatively a lot of support cards. (Only Ojama Trio is played out of all Ojama cards right now... and even then only burn decks use it to make Lava Golem food with minor damage. Occassional oddball, aka creative, decks will use it in some combo too but that's about it.)
Old February 12th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Pkik from TUL
Beginning Trainer

my yugioh card, meah

D.D. Sniper Rifle
+ Spell
Can only be equipped to a monster with D.D. in its name. Every time the monster attacks, instead of targeting a monser on your opponent's side of the field you can target one that has been removed from play instead. Your opponent takes the the attack of the targeted monster as battle damage. The monter + with this card must still attack.

a yugioh forum
Old March 25th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Alpham-A-Epsilons
~*Bouysel is cool*~

Magic Keeper
Card Type:Trap
Effect: Pick one Magic Spell or Trap card from your graveyard and add it to your hand
Rarity: Super Rare

My Halo 2 Emblem
Old March 25th, 2006, 12:54 PM
Twisted Reality
I see Dead People's. You suck.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Twisted Reality
Vampire Genesis Empowered
Monster
8/Zombie/Dark
This card has to be special summoned by removing 1 "Vampire Genesis" on your side of the field from play. When you successfully summon "Vampire Genesis Empowered", every card on the field gets removed from play.
3500 atk | 2300 def
Secret Rare

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE'S.

YOU SUCK.
Old March 25th, 2006, 02:26 PM
digi-kun
Hourai NEET

#1 Mimi Fan: Magic Keeper - I would reccomend putting some kind of price on it, such as discard 1+ card from your hand to return 1 card from your graveyard to your hand

Twisted Reality: Vampire Genesis Empowered - Kinda redundant besides the part where it's kills everything via Special Summon instead of Spell or Trap card. I would say maybe either:
Monster
8/Zombie/Dark
This card can only be special summoned by removing 1 "Vampire Genesis" on your side of the field from play. When you successfully summon "Vampire Genesis Empowered", Remove all cards from play instead of this card. This creature cannot attack the turn it is special summoned.

Spell
This card can only be activated when "Vampire Genesis" is on the field. Remove all cards from play.

Old March 25th, 2006, 05:26 PM
MegaDitto
Windsor ™

Nice edit digi. I would rather have it as you cannot perform your battle phase instead if it removes all cards from play. It seems like a OTK card.

Monster
8/Zombie/Dark
This card can only be special summoned by removing 1 "Vampire Genesis" on your side of the field from play. When you successfully summon "Vampire Genesis Empowered", Remove all cards from play instead of this card. You cannot perform your battle phase this turn.

#1 Mimi Fan: That card is a bit too broken. A discard cost is good. It could create a 2 for 1. -1 in a way in some situations. The card 1:1 . The cost -1. Card you are getting back. But something like life point payment would work to make the card equal in a way.

Magic Keeper
Card Type:Trap
Effect: Pay half of your life points. Then select 1 spell or trap in your graveyard and add it to your hand.

This card is like Magic Shard in a way.

A card I created.

Double Edge Warrior
Atribute: Earth
Type: Warrior
Level: 7
Attack: 2500
Defense:1900
Effect: This card cannot be special summoned from the graveyard. This card can attack twice during the same battle phase. If this card attack your opponent's lifepoints successfully more than once during the same turn. Your opponent skips his or her next draw phase.
Old March 25th, 2006, 08:11 PM
digi-kun
Hourai NEET

I would personally make this an 8-Star, not that it matters too much, and personally this almost seems like Yata Garasu all over again XD except with tribute of course, but easily overcome with Earth Chant. The double attack makes it even more evil. On the bright side, it can't be special summoned from the graveyard. On the downside, it can be returned to the hand.
hm...maybe something like "This card can attack twice during the same battle phase by paying (insert life points to pay) life points."

Quote:
This card cannot be special summoned from the graveyard. This card can attack twice during the same battle phase by paying (insert life points to pay) life points. If this card attacks your opponent's lifepoints (directly?) successfully more than once during the same turn, your opponent skips his or her next draw phase. Whenever this creature deals direct damage to your opponent, reduce the damage dealt to half "Double Edge Warrior"'s attack.
That last part is to keep them from clearing the field then getting him out for some direct 5000 damage.

Old March 26th, 2006, 04:27 AM
MegaDitto
Windsor ™

Earth Chant is for ruitals earth monsters. XD

Troy Horse may be the monster you are talking about. A 2 tribute monster for 1.

To be honest......I wanted to make a tribute form of Yata Garasu.

If I had the choice I put a restriction on this card.

Yeah...directly. A 1000 life points will be good with that extra cost. I would like this monster to be useful but not broken in a ban sense. Your idea would work well.

I will edit my card fix.

Double Edge Warrior
Atribute: Earth
Type: Warrior
Level: 7
Attack: 2350
Defense:2100
Effect: This card cannot be special summoned from the graveyard. This card can attack twice during the same battle phase. If this card attack your opponent's lifepoints directly successfully more than once during the same turn and inflicts battle damage. Your opponent skips his or her next draw phase.

Lower attack, easily can be attacked by more monsters. Needs to inflict battle damage for it's effect to achieve. It makes Waboku and Kuriboh counter it.
Old April 1st, 2006, 06:25 PM
kaze=wind
Beginning Trainer

(note:some of these cards are related to Fire Emblem path of radiance)

Ragnell
magic-equip
Increases the attack by 1500. Ragnell can only be equip to Ike-The Commander when he is in attack mode and is destoryed if is changed to defence mode.
rare

Ike-The Commander
Normal
8/Warrior/Earth
'the commander of the greil mercenaries. he will kill anyone in his way to save his sister.'
3000/3000
Ultra rare
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kaze=wind says "Pika pika!" or "See Ya!"

Last edited by kaze=wind; April 21st, 2006 at 05:20 PM.
Old April 1st, 2006, 08:02 PM
MegaDitto
Windsor ™

To be honest it sounds a bit confusing but I actuaully like that idea.*is a Fire Emblem fan though* It's own deck is needed for it but it can work. XD
Old April 11th, 2006, 04:52 PM
~\"Metal Sonic"/~
Pure Evil

WHEEEEEE!
I'm here to make this thred fun!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sepharious, God of all Duel Monsters
Fusion/Effect (Fusion of 3 "The Creator"s)
12 Stars, Divine Beast, Light
This card my only be played when 3 "The Creators" are on your side of the field. 3 "Polymeraztions" must be used in order to summon this monster. When this card is succesfully summoned, destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field. You may also summon all monsters that are in your deck, hand, and graveyard (you may have more than 5 monsters on the field when this card is in play.) None of the monsters on your side of the field may attack for 10 of your standby phases. If this card is destroyed, it's contoller loses all of his/her life points.
ATK: Infinite
Def: Infinite
Secret rare! Only about 10 in existasnce!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

( () () )
(_____)
ATTENTION MEMBERS OF PC!
Do not PM me. My mother has set a rule that I can't read PMs...

Shunting (Shiny Hunting abbreviated) for:

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links