Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Tabletop Games
Reload this Page You make the Card!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Tabletop Games For non-Pokémon discussion about traditional gaming, without the console. Talk about card games, board games, war games, and role playing games here.

Old July 12th, 2011 (06:35 PM).
who are you
Gold Tier

Send a message via Skype™ to Apple Juice
Naturia Carrot
EARTH / Plant/Effect ***
ATK: 1400 / DEF: 1400
EFFECT: By removing 1 'Naturia' monster from play, you can send this card from your hand to the graveyard to add one 'Naturia' monster from your deck to your hand.

Naturia Slug
EARTH / Insect/Effect ****
ATK: 1700 / DEF: 0
EFFECT: While this card is in defense position, your opponent cannot declare an attack. Destroy this card when it is targeted by a Spell or Trap card, or an Effect Monster's effect.

Naturia Pebbles
EARTH / Rock/Effect **
ATK: 900 / DEF: 1200
EFFECT: You can tribute this card to destroy two Spell or trap cards on the field. By removing from play 1 Rock-type monster, you can special summon this card from the graveyard in face-down defense position.

LP/Guide/Review of the Week! - create one now and it could be featured!
shawn , janna , dave // credit
Old July 15th, 2011 (01:20 AM). Edited July 15th, 2011 by Gymnotide.
8377 | Scorpaeniform

Nature: Naughty
Landslide
Quick-Play Spell
Destroy all Rock-type Monsters you control. Inflict 600 damage to your opponent for each Monster destroyed. Then, you can destroy up to 1 card on the Field for each Monster destroyed.

Living Boulder
( 4 Stars / EARTH / Rock / Effect Monster )
0 / 2300

You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard by banishing Rock-type Monsters from your Graveyard whose total Levels equal 4 or more. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon any number of Rock-type "Living" Monsters from your Deck or Graveyard whose total Levels equal 4.

Living Stone
( 3 Stars / EARTH / Rock / Effect Monster )
0 / 1900

When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon any number of Rock-type "Living" Monsters from your Deck or Graveyard whose total Levels equal 3. Then, you can add 1 "Landslide" from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.

Living Slab
( 2 Stars / EARTH / Rock / Effect Monster )
0 / 1500

When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon any number of Rock-type "Living" Monsters from your Deck or Graveyard whose total Levels equal 2. Then you can select up to 2 cards on the Field and return them to their owner's Hand.

Living Gravel
( 1 Star / EARTH / Rock / Effect Monster )
0 / 1000

When this card is destroyed, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

Living Shrapnel
( 1 Star / EARTH / Rock / Effect Monster )
0 / 500

When this card is Summoned, inflict 400 damage to your opponent. When this card is in your Graveyard, you can banish it to Special Summon 1 Rock-type Monster with 1000 ATK or less from your Hand or Graveyard.

Living Avalanche
Normal Spell
You can discard any number of Rock-type "Living" Monsters from your Hand. Then, for each card discarded, draw 1 card.

Tectonic Shift
Normal Spell
Discard 1 Rock-type "Living" Monster or destroy 1 face-up Rock-type "Living" Monster you control. Then, add 1 Rock-type "Living" Monster or 1 "Landslide" from your Deck to your Hand.

Cliffwatcher
( 4 Stars / EARTH / Rock / Effect Monster )
900 / 2000

When this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Rock-type Monster with 1500 ATK or less from your Deck.

"I want to tear myself from this place, from this reality, rise up like a cloud and float away, melt into this humid summer night and dissolve somewhere far, over the hills. But I am here, my legs blocks of concrete, my lungs empty of air, my throat burning. There will be no floating away."

Khaled Hosseini

→ Refresh for a different picture
→ White FC: Haruka 0347 0171 1756

whoever disabled my signature:
my signature is not even close to 300px tall.
i dont understand why it was disabled.
Old July 19th, 2011 (07:22 AM). Edited July 19th, 2011 by Gymnotide.
8377 | Scorpaeniform

Blackalloy Beast Neo-Raptinus
( 9 Stars / LIGHT / Machine / Effect Monster )
3000 / 2800

Superalloy Beast Raptinus + 1 Gemini Monster

You can Special Summon this card from your Fusion Deck by banishing 4 Gemini Monsters from your Hand, Graveyard, or Field. This is treated as a Fusion Summon. This card gains 400 ATK for each Gemini Monster on the Field. All face-up Gemini Monsters on the field are treated as Effect Monsters, and gain their effects as long as they remain face-up. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Gemini Monster from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

The Father of Beasts
( 8 Stars / DARK / Beast / Effect Monster )
? / 2600

2 or more Gemini Monsters

The original ATK of this card is equal to 800x the number of Gemini Monsters used to Fusion Summon it. When this card is removed from the Field, you can Special Summon 1 Gemini Monster from your Graveyard.

Helios Apollon
( 10 Stars / LIGHT / Pyro / Effect Monster )
? / ?

You can Special Summon this card by banishing 1 "Helios Trice Megistus" card in your Hand or Graveyard. The ATK and DEF of this card is equal to 500x the number of banished cards. When this card is removed from the Field, you can Special Summon 1 "Helios Duo Megistus" from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Supernova
Quick-Play Spell
Select 1 "Helios" Monster you control. Banish it all and other cards on the Field. The activation of this card cannot be chained to, and its effect cannot be negated. You cannot Special Summon the same turn you activate this card.

Helios Progenitor
( 4 Stars / LIGHT / Pyro / Effect Monster )
0 / 0

This card cannot be banished. As long as this card is in your Graveyard, whenever you Summon a "Helios" Monster except by the effect of "Helios Progenitor", you can Special Summon another "Helios" Monster that has fewer stars than it from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Gravity Well
Normal Spell
Select 1 "Helios" Monster from your Deck and add it to your Hand.

Servant of Helios
( 3 Stars / LIGHT / Pyro / Effect Monster )
1000 / 0

If you control a face-up "Helios" Monster, you can Special Summon this card. You can banish this card from your Field or Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Helios" Monster except "Servant of Helios" from your Hand, Graveyard, or Banished Zone.

Prominence
Quick-Play Spell
"Helios" Monsters you control are unaffected by card effects except "Prominence" until the End Phase.

Helios -- Fusion Core
( 4 Stars / LIGHT / Pyro / Effect Monster )
0 / 0

You can banish this card from your Hand, Field, or Graveyard during the Damage Step to increase the ATK of all "Helios" Monsters you control by a 300 x the number of banished Monsters. If this card is banished by a card effect (except "Helios -- Fusion Core"), you can return it to your Hand during the End Phase.

"I want to tear myself from this place, from this reality, rise up like a cloud and float away, melt into this humid summer night and dissolve somewhere far, over the hills. But I am here, my legs blocks of concrete, my lungs empty of air, my throat burning. There will be no floating away."

Khaled Hosseini

Old August 8th, 2011 (12:05 PM).
twinArmageddons
ModeratorCS

Nature: Lonely
Right then a Synchro!

Windstorm Dragon
Wind | 5 Stars | Dragon/Synchro/Tuner
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, you can send 1 Dragon-Type monster from your deck to the Graveyard, to activate 1 Dragon-Type monster you control's effect once more this turn. That monster's effect is negated during your next turn.
ATK2100 | DEF1800

Image (the writing's not right, ignore it, I haven't removed it >.<):
Spoiler:

paiir - famiily - partner - mod - a&d - ama - crediit
gallery - tutoriing - club2tuck - friiend code - deviiantart
Old August 9th, 2011 (08:54 PM).
8377 | Scorpaeniform

Windstorm Dragon = Foolish Burial on steroids @_@

Khaled Hosseini

Old August 10th, 2011 (12:54 PM).
who are you
Gold Tier

The Elwood monsters (also known as "Ellen Warriors" in the OCG) are a series of WATER Beast/Spellcaster monsters first released in the set "Mercenary's Revenge" (MREN) set on activating their effects by sending trap cards to the graveyard. They also pack the power to ecessively synchro and make big pushes for game. There are two categories of Elwood:

Elwood: These are the WATER/Beast/Spellcaster monsters that special summon and have destructive effects.

Elwood - The Leaf: A sub-archetype of Elswood.

Elwood - Dynasty: The Elwood synchros.

MREN cards:

Elwood Vernii
WATER/Beast/Tuner/****/1800/400
Effect: Once per turn, you can send 1 trap card from your hand to the graveyard to special summon 1 "Elwood" monster from your deck. It's effect is negated.

Elwood Cephale
WATER/Beast/Effect/1/0/400
Effect: This card cannot be used as [YGOCARD]Synchro Material[/YGOCARD] for a Synchro monster. You can send this card from your hand to the graveyard to have 1 face-up "Elwood" monster gain 500 atk, OR select 1 trap card in your graveyard. Add it to your hand. The effects of "Elwood Cephale" can only be used once per duel.

Elwood Saori
WATER/Spellcaster/**/1000/400
Effect: This card is also treated as a Trap card. Once per turn, if your opponent controls a monster(s) and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is selected as an attack target, set it in the Spell and Trap card zone and End the battle phase.

Elwood Quoll
WATER/Spellcaster/****/1500/1000
Effect: When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Elwood" monster from your deck in face-up defense position.

Elwood Jen
WATER/Beast/***/1200/1000
Effect: You can send 1 trap card from your hand to the graveyard to activate this card's effect. Destroy up to 2 face-up monsters on your opponents side of the field. When this card is removed from the field, remove it from play.

Elwood - The Leaf Maru
WATER/Beast/***/Tuner/1400/400
Effect: You can special summon this card from your hand by sending 1 trap card from your deck to the graveyard.

Elwood - Dynasty Treelord
WATER/Spellcaster/*****/Effect/2400/400
1 "Elwood" tuner + 1 or more Non-tuner WATER monsters.
When this card is successfully Synchro summoned, face-up Elswood monsters can't be destroyed by card effect.

Elwood - Dynasty Chartruse
WATER/Beast/******/Effect/2400/400
1 "Elwood" tuner + 1 or more Non-tuner WATER monsters
If there are two or more "Elwood" monsters on your side of the field, this card gains 500 atk. Once per turn, you can remove from play 2 trap cards from your graveyard to negate the activation of a trap or spell card and destroy it.

Elswood - Dynasty Kumi
WATER/Beast/********/Effect/2600/1000
1 "Elwood" tuner + 1 or more non-tuner WATER monsters
When this card is destroyed by battle or by card effect, Special summon the monsters used to synchro summon this card in face-down defense position.

Spellbook of the Elwood
Continous Spell Card
Once per turn, if there are 3 or more trap cards with different names in the graveyard, you can send 1 trap card from your hand to the graveyard to add 1 "Elwood" monster from your deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed, destroy all set trap cards on your side of the field.

Booster of the Elwood
Quick Play Spell card
If a face-up "Elwood" monster were to be destroyed, it is not destroyed.

Elwood Replenish
Spell Card
Remove from play 2 trap cards in your graveyard. Draw 2 cards.

Bait of the Elwood
Trap card
This card cannot be activated and cannot be flipped-face up when set. When this card is sent to the graveyard by the effect of an "Elwood" card, gain 1000 life points.

I was shooting for a tier-1 esque deck. Too broken? I need thoughts.

Old August 14th, 2011 (10:48 AM).
James Sunderland
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lax
XYZ Reform
Trap Card
When you have one Exceed monster with no materials attached to it, you may attach the original materials to it from the graveyard.

XYZ Shot
Quick Play Spell
You may detach a material from a Exceed on your side of the field to destroy one card on the field, regardless of position.

Since Exceeds are still new, I wonder if some form of card will come out like the ones I just thought of.
Old August 14th, 2011 (11:33 AM).
who are you
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by Captain Fabio:
XYZ Reform
Trap Card
When you have one Exceed monster with no materials attached to it, you may attach the original materials to it from the graveyard.

XYZ Shot
Quick Play Spell
You may detach a material from a Exceed on your side of the field to destroy one card on the field, regardless of position.

Since Exceeds are still new, I wonder if some form of card will come out like the ones I just thought of.
XYZ Veil, etc. etc.

Point being, yes, there are cards coming out for them, just like there were for Synchros, Fusions, and Rituals.

Old August 14th, 2011 (11:58 AM).
James Sunderland
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lax
Quote originally posted by Apple Juice:

XYZ Veil, etc. etc.

Point being, yes, there are cards coming out for them, just like there were for Synchros, Fusions, and Rituals.
Think I should copyright the effects? XDD
Old August 14th, 2011 (01:06 PM). Edited August 14th, 2011 by Gymnotide.
8377 | Scorpaeniform

Defiler
( Rank 1 / XYZ / DARK / Fiend / Effect Monster )
? / ?

5 Level 1 Monsters

This card's ATK and DEF equal 1000 x the number of Xyz Material attached to it. If this card is destroyed, you can detach 2 Xyz Materials from it instead. If you do, this card is unaffected by card effects until the End Phase. Once per turn, if this card has exactly 1 Xyz Material attached: return this card to your Extra Deck and Special Summon 1 Level 1 Monster from your Graveyard.

Defiler MKII
( Rank 1 / XYZ / DARK / Fiend / Effect Monster )
1500 / 0

2 Level 1 Monsters

This card can only be Xyz Summoned during the same turn "Defiler" was removed from the Field. Detach 2 Xyz Materials from this Monster; increase its ATK by 6500 until the End Phase. Then, take 8000 damage during your End Phase. If this card has no Xyz Material, it cannot attack your opponent directly.

Exodia Archnecross
( Level 10 / Fusion / DARK / Spellcaster / Effect Monster )
6000 / 0

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by banishing 1 of each of the following cards from your Hand, Graveyard, or Field: "Right Arm of the Forbidden One", "Left Arm of the Forbidden One", "Right Leg of the Forbidden One", "Left Leg of the Forbidden One". When this card is Summoned, select 1 "Exodia the Forbidden One" from your Hand, Deck, Graveyard, Field, or Banished Zone and equip it to this card. As long as that card is equipped, this card cannot be destroyed and is unaffected by card effects. When that card is removed from the field, destroy this card and banish all other cards on the Field. During each of your Standby Phases, increase the ATK of this card by 50000.

Khaled Hosseini

Old December 25th, 2011 (03:08 AM).
8377 | Scorpaeniform

Summoners' Void
Normal Spell
When this face-down card is Banished, Special Summon 1 "Void Token" (8 Stars / DARK / Warrior / 3000 / 3000). When that token is removed from the field, you can Banish 1 card on the Field.

Khaled Hosseini

Old January 9th, 2012 (01:41 AM).
Get on my choppa!

Nature: Adamant
Been toying around with some legendary creature ideas for EDH generals.

Mayhem, the Rivaled - 2UR
Legendary Creature - Human Wizard (R)
Whenever another creature enters the battlefield, clash with target opponent. If you win the clash, Mayhem, the Rivaled deals damage to that opponent equal to its power.
"Wherever competition calls, I answer."
3/2

Brallir, the Prepared - 1WUB
Legendary Creature - Human Wizard (M)
Vigilance, lifelink
Skip your draw step.
At the beginning of your upkeep, search your library for a card and reveal it. You lose life equal to its converted mana cost. Then put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
Greatness begets greatness, whatever the cost.
2/3

Haburus, Shepherd - GWU
Legendary Creature - Human Monk (M)
At the beginning of your upkeep, each opponent draws a card.
Whenever an opponent draws a card, put a 0/1 white Goat creature token onto the battlefield.
Whenever another creature enters the battlefield, you gain 1 life.
1/4

Sdaro, Brainleecher - 2GUB
Whenever a player casts a spell, each of that player’s opponents discards a card, then you put a 1/1 green and black Insect creature token named Brainleech onto the battlefield for each card discarded this way.
When Sdaro, Brainleecher dies, draw a card for each Brainleech you control.
3/4

Terza, the Reckless - UBR
Whenever an ability causes you to draw a card, Terza the Reckless deals 1 damage to target creature or player.
Whenever an ability causes you to discard a card, Terza the Reckless deals 1 damage to target creature or player.
T: Draw a card, then discard a card.
"One man's trash is another man's death wish."
2/1

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)