Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation
Reload this Page Braille in the Doted Hole, and two old people.

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Old May 5th, 2010 (09:25 AM).

Let the two glittering stones
one is red one is blue
connect the past.
Two friends sharing power
open a window to
a new world that glows
The next world waits for you.

In a house in Lilycove is an old man that talks about his past, and a locked door.
In a house on Seven Island is an old woman that talks about her past, and a blocked door.

Why do I get the feeling they are connected? Two houses with locked doors and old people that say almost the exact same thing, and Braille that talks about a secret new world. Everywhere else online that I've looked, they think that it just means trading and battling, but you know about that even before you read the Braille. I mean, that's the reason you go looking for the Sapphire, so you can trade between LG/FR and R/S/E. I wonder if someone would test this theory, and post their findings.

Link up LG/FR with R/S/E, and go to the houses. Talk to the old people, and see if anything happens.
Old May 5th, 2010 (10:00 AM).
Shi-shi-shi-shaw!

Nature: Calm
As far as I remember, you could only go in there after using E-Reader codes on the side of cards from old Pokemon TCG sets. They included a couple in the original packaging too, I think.
Old May 6th, 2010 (07:32 AM).

... You could use the E-Reader with Fire Red and Leaf green?

Do they even sell those anymore?

The only reason I ask someone on this site check this is because because I don't have two DS's or two GBA's. I has one of each. And I still haven't figured out how to connect two GBA games using a DS.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links