The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 9th, 2010, 08:12 AM
JWittz
Beginning Trainer

Hey everybody, my name is JWittz and I'm hoping to introduce my show about the Pokemon Trading Card Game to this forum (once I get 15 posts of course :D ). In the meantime, check out my show through my signature! It's nice meeting you all here!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJWittz
Old May 9th, 2010, 08:40 AM
诶伊艾诶豆诶维伊
BEANS!

Nature: Lonely
nice to meet you, too JWittz!
hope you have a nice time here ^^

OMG.... Feed them or they will go bye....
No want go bye do you!?
And, to see my other dragons and eggs instead,
go HERE.
Old May 9th, 2010, 10:59 AM
Hiidoran
Bone Club
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Jolly
Going through some of your other posts, I just wanted you to be aware that advertising is against the rules here at the PokéCommunity. You're free to advertise your YouTube channel in your signature and everything, but drawing attention to the fact that there's a link there in every other post you make kinda gives off the impression that you're only here to draw an audience. :x

Once you do get your 15 posts, make sure you only place that link in an appropriate place.

Since you are new, and you did make an attempt to introduce yourself in this thread, I'm gonna let it stay open. I just wanted you to be aware of our rules so that you won't end up getting a post or two deleted... or possibly getting yourself an infraction. D:

Welcome aboard though. o/
Old May 9th, 2010, 03:47 PM
JWittz
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiidoran View Post
Going through some of your other posts, I just wanted you to be aware that advertising is against the rules here at the PokéCommunity. You're free to advertise your YouTube channel in your signature and everything, but drawing attention to the fact that there's a link there in every other post you make kinda gives off the impression that you're only here to draw an audience. :x

Once you do get your 15 posts, make sure you only place that link in an appropriate place.

Since you are new, and you did make an attempt to introduce yourself in this thread, I'm gonna let it stay open. I just wanted you to be aware of our rules so that you won't end up getting a post or two deleted... or possibly getting yourself an infraction. D:

Welcome aboard though. o/
Understandable-- where would be the appropriate place? I will argue that keeping the videos up in the TCG section in its own forum would generate more conversation about the trading card game, and most of the time I reference my show it was either to help somebody out who was looking into playing competitively, which is what the show is for.

I also won't lie and say I'm not uninterested in expanding my audience either, and different forums act differently when I post my videos. It's my bad for not looking into the rules as thoroughly. All I know about is the Pokemon TCG, so that's where most of my posts will end up. Let me know if I'm being out of line!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJWittz
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links