< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation BlackWhite What things do you want to change in Black/White?

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old July 3rd, 2010 (9:10 AM).
I hate them all.
Nature: Adamant
I dislike Triple Battles.
I want them to stop giving you Yes/No choices if you can only choose yes.
I want to join an evil gang. I don't want to be the hero.
Y Friend Code:
Kamon - 0877 0363 3707

"Ah, the past... The only thing dead that smells good."
Old July 3rd, 2010 (9:20 AM).
Nature: Timid
I'm pretty sick of your player character being such a huge mary-sue who magically fixes the world :I

Secondly, it may be wishful thinking but... I wish they'd scrap HMs.

And random weather, and not weather that effects battles, I just wanted to see a slight change in weather from time to time, like cloudy days, warm days, windy days etc It adds to the atmosphere :>
what jigglypuff?
Old July 3rd, 2010 (9:34 AM).
Espada Team
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to og_loc-TATOO
I said that the heroes should change, they are not too well ^ ^ '
Old July 3rd, 2010 (10:37 AM).
Ride the Lightning
Nature: Lax
Send a message via AIM to Thunderhead Send a message via Skype™ to Thunderhead
Here is a few minor things.
First off, I'm not going to whine about how the starters suck, or any crap like that, because I like them. The only released Pokemon I don't like right now is the cover legend for pkmn Black. Besides, you can't change it. Deal with it.

-Have more than 8 HMs. Yes I know that there are 8 because of the gyms, but there should be some HMs that you can just use right off the back. Kind of like what they did with Flash.

-Have a fire attack HM that can burn debree including those trees you can't walk around

-Have a total of 24 boxes, make it run faster, and allow me to transfer every pokemon in the box/row at the same time to another box.

-More rewards for contests, online play, and other mini games. Extra rewards include - Rare Pokemon prizes, TMs/HMs, and Rare items like the Lucky Egg.

-For a method of a fossil, you would need to scatter 5 pieces of something. Then you can take all the pieces to the fossil people, and they will say that each part represents a bone of a legend or something like that. Then when you get it, it will turn out to be skeleton Godzilla.

-Allow trainers and wild grass pokemon to get stronger as you go on. From rebattles to running through the grass. Increase the levels of the rematchs/grass in every area you've been by so and so levels.

Thread - Deviantart
Old July 3rd, 2010 (12:08 PM).
Get in the Game
After all these posts, no one noticed this thread was revived after well over a month?
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links