Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games
Reload this Page Pokemon Purple RPGXP

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old June 22nd, 2010 (01:49 PM). Edited August 11th, 2010 by nmorr.
Takin a brake. -_-

Nature: Jolly
POKEMON PURPLE

Made with pokemon essentiels and CNGs dual screen system (if I didn't give u credit for something you made, please PM me. I appologise in advance). New purpose for dual screen also, for displaying information. So it's not really touchscreen.

Introduction
Spoiler:

Welcome back to the world of pokemon! Are you ready to embark on a new journy in the Riches Area? In the Riches area, there are over four regions, Poke, Mystery, and Champion.

You're moving to a new town and when you meet the new gymleader who gives you a ticket for a free pokemon. Will your brother, a member of the elite four help you? Find out by playing the game!

New to the Riches Area

Centers

Spoiler:
In the Riches Area you'll find facilities called Centers. Centers test your skills as a pokemon trainer. In Centers, there are Master just like there are Leaders at pokemon gyms. After you defeat a Master, they give you a card that represents their center. In order to compete at one center, you must defeat the previous one. If you defeat all Centers in the region, your go on to the Pokemon Pavilion. A place where many trainers gather to battle, rare pokemon are found, and much more. At the Pavilion, you compete in three tournaments, once you defeat all out of 9 groups of trainers, you face the Center CEO. If you manage to beat him, let's just say he'll give you something very special.

Elite Four(Now Elite Leaders)
Spoiler:
The Poke Committee of the Riches Area believe that you get stronger based on battling many trainers in a row. After you get all 8 badges, you travel to Elite Isle where a tournament for Badge Victors are held. You must defeat 5 trainers within 4 tournaments. Once you beat all tournaments, you will be able to enter one more (optional) which will allow you to battle the champion of the Region.

Screen Shots!

First Demo

Spoiler:

Demo 2 Screenies!!-finally here!

Spoiler:

PROGRESS

Demo-I decided to make a demo b4 tell you all!

V1(up to you meet Rival in Silver town)-Demo1l

Staff-

Creator-Nmorr(me!)

I'm looking for a scripter, that's all, I can do the rest. Though I'm open to suggestions.

Credits:
Crazy Ninja Guy for his dual screen system
874521 for the DP HGSS converted sprites.
Poccil for making the awesome Pokemon Essentials starter kit
Spriters Resource for many sprites
Flame Guru for inspiring the pokemon essentials kit
(Man, I forgot their name) for the region starter kit.
4th Gen Matt for the tiles, characters, and few other sprites.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 23rd, 2010 (06:25 PM).
Mr. Wejo

This could be fun. Keep at it!
Old June 24th, 2010 (02:29 AM).

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SasukeCat
I can map for you. Here is my proof of work:
Attached Thumbnails
Proof.png‎  

Old June 24th, 2010 (02:43 AM).
or goloog. that works too.

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Neo-Spriteman
Hey??? What happened to the game that i'm helping with?
Old June 24th, 2010 (11:57 AM).
Takin a brake. -_-

NEOSPRITEMAN
, that's a different game! I started planning this game years ago. Then just decided to make it now.

SASUKECAT
Also, I'll think if I need a mapper

CANDERIS

I will don't worry! Also, did you see the demo, try it. Sorry if it's short, I'll post another one soon. You'll be able to continue the game where you left off.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 29th, 2010 (10:56 AM).
Takin a brake. -_-

New information and screenshots posted! (Srry 4 the double post.)

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links