The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, hens return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 17th, 2010, 09:07 AM
SpawnHyuuga
Elite Four Spawn

Nature: Timid
So what are your ideas? You think maybe the Underground will return or, possibly Secret Bases? Or is something new going to happen - or will there be no customization at all?

Do you see any HM's returning? As far as speculation and from the screenshot in my post, I believe maybe the return of Dive is coming...

To me, the screenshot looks more "underwater" than up-top...
Attached Images
File Type: png Pokabu vs Mijumaru.png‎ (41.0 KB, 41 views)
Any images or works I post, are that of my own creation, or I have properly credited the artist/creator. If I am the creator, you may use my work in any way you see fit, provided you give credit. If it is someone else's work, please give them a message, asking if you can use it.
Old May 17th, 2010, 09:11 AM
BleuVII
Trainer

Nature: Hardy
That just looks like Water Pulse. In the battle video, the background changes when the water starter uses that attack. So they are not underwater to begin with.

My showcase thread, featuring Fakemon (like a Pachirisu evolution and Legendary Unown), new types (Light
and Glass), and new items.

Old May 17th, 2010, 09:14 AM
JAK3
Psyduck

Yes, he is right, that is what happened during the battle footage, so I doubt dive is coming back, and if it is, that is not a supporting detail. I hope that the Secret bases come back because those were always fun to go to after you are finished doing everything, just work on your secret base.
Old May 17th, 2010, 09:18 AM
DXrobots
Just a passing through trainer

Nature: Sassy
I really like how the Heart Gold Soul silver pokedex was done the way they tell you just about everything you need to know location wise.

Old May 17th, 2010, 10:16 AM
Cat

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Cat
Could possibly see the return of Old TM'S

Old May 17th, 2010, 10:17 AM
The Sly Fox

I actually liked the Secret Bases feature in R/S/E. I wouldn't mind if that returned, but I think it's unlikely because of wifi and all of that they have now.

Old May 17th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Rich Boy Rob
"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor

I'd love for the return of Secret Bases (ala RSE), I loved decking mine out and battling my friend (who no longer plays Pokémon any more ) in his base. It'd be cool if, after trading/battling someone over wi-fi it gave you the option of mixing records with them (especially if they implemented random battles).

Old May 17th, 2010, 12:12 PM
A Pixy
Skipping over water.

Nature: Bashful
I want a bigger dive area. There can be a society of mermaids. :D

I also want that Unown puzzle thing. But with more than Unown. And with more things to find.
Old May 17th, 2010, 12:28 PM
GlitchCity

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to GlitchCity
I dont mind HM's, just hope that they wont give us stupid ones like flash and defog. I would like to see the return of:
-secret bases (RSE)
-the Poketech (platinums version)
-pokeblocks
-berry planting
-day/night music differences
-altered pokemon formes
-battle frontier (Isshu's version of it)
-the "new" running shoe feature
-finding stuff after using rocksmash
-dive

thats all I can think of at the moment :]
Old May 17th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Samme!
Haterz gonna hate

Send a message via AIM to Samme! Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Samme!
Well seeing as they brought it back in Gen. IV, I really hope that they will include the night and day feature once again. This really brought the games to life for me and made everything so more realistic. Also, I wouldn't mind at all if the Dive feature from R/S/E was brought back, like others have said. It isn't necessary, but I think it just adds that extra thing to do and enables you to capture more Pokemon and explore some more too n_n And definitely the return of Gym Leader rematches as well. Also wouldn't mind seeing Contests spread out around the region like they were in R/S/E. ^^;
Old May 17th, 2010, 01:41 PM
umbreon_4_life
aka Commander Mars

Nature: Lonely
I really want the new Shoe-Running thing from HGSS. And I like Poketches. Those are cool. And I hope there's something like the PokeGear; something that has a map and stuff all in one! =D
Old May 17th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Flare Riqueza
Trainer

Nature: Lonely
-Dive
-R/S/E Secret Bases
-Rock Smash Items
-Perma-temporary running shoes like in Hg/Ss
-Hg/Ss style grass > Gen I-Platinum grass
Old May 17th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Thorns
Trainer

All I would like currently is the V.S Seeker, Come on, I'm not gonna wait for a phone call on a specific day and time if I want a rematch with someone.
Old May 17th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Trap-Eds
Dig a hole, dig a hole........

Nature: Quirky
I would like the Trick Master to return. He was a fun guy. :D Dive should come back too as an HM; and maybe some type of Scuba Diver Trainer Class.
:cer_boogie:
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Samme!
Haterz gonna hate

Send a message via AIM to Samme! Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Samme!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorns View Post
All I would like currently is the V.S Seeker, Come on, I'm not gonna wait for a phone call on a specific day and time if I want a rematch with someone.
Yes! Ugh the V.S Seeker was basically my life support in Platinum when I had to train to beat the Elite 4, etc. and I definitely want to see it back in Black in White. Re-Battling trainers in HG/SS is just too much of a pain without it.
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.

Nature: Gentle
I missed secret bases. Though to be honest, other than self-pride purposes, there wouldn't necessarily be a point to them unless secret bases would be made to like, be on wi-fi, but then again, what's the point of that? ): I don't know what kind of mechanics they're planning to use as far as discovering rare items such as fossils, but it'd certainly be interesting to find out.

Also, VS Seeker is love. <3
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:58 PM
mew²
Helix 4 President!

Nature: Quiet
I kinda would like to see the VS Seeker and the Trick Master back.
The Trick Master was just about the best feature of 3rd Generation.
Pray for the best of the rest.(;

Pokemon X - Ricky `~`
FC: 4871 4170 6707
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Kenaku
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to Kenaku
On the note of 'Secret Bases' if you could dig out area to expand it, that would be kinda cool. Like the underground in DPPt.
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Kirbychu
Scyther

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kirbychu
RSE-styled secret bases with wi-fi compatibility! :D

Paired to cr4y

Old May 17th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Gary Oak FTW
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbychu View Post
RSE-styled secret bases with wi-fi compatibility! :D
Yessssssss,RSE bases were by far the best and wi-fi would make them even more amazing.

FC:3567-3910-8700
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Storm_has_formed
"The Storm is here!!!"

Nature: Naive
i want the hoenn secret bases to return, dive should return, pokeatholon(sp.) should stay, contests should return, and the trick master! so fun...
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Butterfree-Charizard
Grass/Ice type trainer

Nature: Calm
I'd like to see customizable characters.

Pokemon Soul Silver Friend Code:
4426 4348 0790
Old May 17th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samme! View Post
Well seeing as they brought it back in Gen. IV, I really hope that they will include the night and day feature once again. This really brought the games to life for me and made everything so more realistic. Also, I wouldn't mind at all if the Dive feature from R/S/E was brought back, like others have said. It isn't necessary, but I think it just adds that extra thing to do and enables you to capture more Pokemon and explore some more too n_n And definitely the return of Gym Leader rematches as well. Also wouldn't mind seeing Contests spread out around the region like they were in R/S/E. ^^;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorns View Post
Yes, please. n_n VS. Seeker is probably one of the top features I'm hoping to make a return. The Phone Call in HG/SS was alright, considering it was an older feature back in the originals. I also liked how they upgraded it for rematches, but to have to schedule them all the time was kind of a waste. I rather gain enough steps, walk over to a spot where a couple trainers are positioned and try my luck at a rematch. It helped a lot more in training, and if it was only done in HG/SS like DPPt, I'm sure people would have found leveling less difficult.

If Contests make a return, then I too would prefer it to have various contest buildings amongst the region. It's kind of boring to have just one set building in the whole region for Pokémon Contests. With this though, I wouldn't mind the inclusion of the Pokéathlon; that's pretty fun.

As for Dive, well I'm on the fence about it. I don't think I would mind it coming back, but at the same time I wouldn't mind if it didn't.
Old May 18th, 2010, 06:33 PM
A Pixy
Skipping over water.

Nature: Bashful
YESH, VS SEEKER PL0X!

Also, I want something like the Poketch back. I don't know how they could incorporate it, but I liked the Poketch. U_U
Old May 19th, 2010, 06:06 AM
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Don't want Dive back, that's for sure. 8/ I wasn't a fan of it in RSE.

I'd love to see something like the Pokétch return--I loved having different apps right at my fingertips and really missed it when I played HG. VS Seeker (or something very, very similar to it) is also a must. D:

I'd also really like to see the Underground return. Or something like it, at any rate, because I could spend hours down there and not get bored. @_@ It was very relaxing, lmao.

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links