Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old May 28th, 2010, 06:37 PM
AngHeartsDrew
Pokemon Co'Ordinator
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Brave

Advertise here
Ang's Sweet Ol' Trades, Give-a-ways, Contest and more

So I have alot of Pokemon to offer, etc. Each day I will have a raffle and you can win An amazing pokemon with a fantastic item(secret but I promise it will be good) The pokemon will be ones I already have and that I won't need anymore.

Raffles:
The raffle works twice every week or every other week.
These are the requirments-

Name-
Pokemon Wifi code-
Id-Number(I may raffle off your ID number in the Game)
(insert type of pokemon) You have-(One day I will ask for a fire pokemon, you must name a fire pokemon you have, and so on)
FriendCode-

How I send it to you- It's simple. Just catch a weak pokemon(EX; Ratatta LV 3) and we trade. I promise I don't scam. You can enter both raffles if you would like. And I choose randomly and not out of favor.

Contest:
Somewhat like the raffle. The Prize will be fantabulous.
The contest works by I giving you a question, quiz, etc. You MUST private message me the answers or I will not count it.
The trade works the same way. I trade you the prize, you trade me the weak Pokemon.

Give-a-ways; Coming soon

Trades; Coming soon.

MY CONTEST, ETC APPLY FOR POKEMON SOUL SILVER, HEART GOLD, POKEMON D/P/PLT OBVIOUSLY (:

Friend Code For Pokemon Diamond-
Dawn-1892 2974 1675

Friend Code for Soul Silver-
Ang-5414 2086 2409

EVERYTHING WILL HAVE A DEADLINE.

Below will be a post that will show what I'm giving away, etc.

Pokemon Raffle-
Prize:

Level 86
Mild Nature
Likes to thrash about it
Likes Dry Food
Moves:
Dive
Bubble Beam
Water Pulse
Water Fall
attack-169
defense-132
sp atk-171
sp def-162
speed-152

(pm me this)
Name-
Pokemon Wifi code-
Id-Number(I may raffle off your ID number in the Game)
What FIRE pokemon do ou have-
FriendCode-

End Date-Soon.
I <3 Shu/Drew
I support Contestshipping

Last edited by AngHeartsDrew; May 28th, 2010 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here