< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation BlackWhite Hacking Pokemon B/W

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

View Poll Results: Do you think we can hack this generation?
Yes 1 50.00%
No 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old June 8th, 2010 (12:28 PM).
A sound soul dwells within me
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to vietazn654 Send a message via Yahoo to vietazn654
If this isn't the place to put it, then you can move it.

Is there a thread on this already? o.o IDK, so I'm posting this. Alright, how many of you people here are ROM hackers? I am, and I've been thinking. We can hack Gen. III. But we can barely hack Gen. IV. Do you think It will be possible at all to hack these Pokemon Games? I mean, so much 3D features that It will be hard. So, do you think we will be able to hack Pokemon B/W?

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Old June 8th, 2010 (12:34 PM).
Epic Member
Nature: Naughty
A person who really knows how to hack games, hack anyone. But for most of the users of PC that now knows how to hack Gen 3 and a bit of 4, they probably will not know how to hack the next generations..
All of my posts have passed through
Old June 8th, 2010 (4:57 PM).
the blossom pokémon
Crystal Tier
Nature: Relaxed
I'm gonna say if Gen 4 hasn't been cracked, Gen 5 (which likely uses a similar but more advanced engine) is not a priority or even on the horizon. :/ I'd move this to ROM Hacking where you'd get more relevant replies but... I'm not sure it's worth discussing.
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links