The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old August 13th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Pokemon_ION's Avatar
Pokemon_ION
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male

Advertise here
POKEMON ILLUSION OF NIGHTMARES

Team


Team Structure

21 Members

3 as3 programmers

3 spriters (Graphic Designers)
Over 10 Mappers


Talent Needed

As3 Programmers (Or Any Programmers in any language)

Graphic Designers (Spriters/Overworlds/Buildings)


Need Musician Creator To Make Music


Seeking committed mappers. We have 4 mappers that only show up once & awhile. Looking to replace them.


Anyone who loves pokemon and is interested in helping..


Contact Method


Please contact by Private Message or email at [email protected] if interested in helping with this project. Any staff member that joins and stays throughout the entire project will be given all staff benefits on website/forums/ingame



Previous Work by Team


Map Editor V1.05 (Custom created by Woofy)(Region 1 Mapped)(Starting To Map Region 2)

Game Engine (Custom created by Woofy)


8 Professional Sprites/Overworlds (gym leaders) have been created by one of our Graphic Designers


Features Listed In Description Are Now Being Programmed




Project Info


Team name


Nightmare Productions

Project Name

Pokemon Illusion of Nightmares

Description

Planned In-Game Features

Regions - 5 with quests. A 6th will be added for STAFF only.


Story Line - Trainers will have to complete certain tasks in each of the 5 regions to unlock a certain skill / receive a HM etc.


Starter Poke'mon - UNDECIDED STILL


Catching - All Poke'mon except Legendaries. Poke'mon that are considered Common/Rare are found in the Wild (Generation 1 - 5). Regions 1 to 5.


Legendaries - UNDECIDED.


Player/NPC sprites - Customizable features. Ex: backpack, shirts, pants, shoes.


TM's - The goal is to have all TM's available in the game by either purchasing in stores or staff run events (given to winners of events).


HM's - Everyone will unlock these in quests and they will become available as a button on the Interface.


Fishing - LETS COME UP WITH NEW NAMES FOR OUR RODS


Trainer Skills - Walking, Hiking, Surfing, Fishing, Questing & Cooking


Gyms - 40 gyms (8 per 5 regions). PLEASE ADD ON WHAT BEATING ALL 40 GYMS WILL UNLOCK.


Elite 4 + Champ - WERE WILL THE ELITE 4 + CHAMP BE FOUND & WHAT IS THE REWARD FOR WINNING?


Wild Poke'mon Encounters - After defeating wild poke'mon, certain pokes will give items and all pokes will give money. Trainers are able to find and catch Shiny Poke'mon (very slim encounter rate).


Casino - ELABORATE WERE THIS WILL GO.



Planned Competitive Features


* All Status Moves & Attacking moves (Gen 5)

* EV training
* Ability to purchase NATURES at a certain REACHABLE LOCATION FOR EVERYONE (UNDECIDED)
* Ability to relearn past moves / breed moves at a move tutor
* On-screen EV tracking window to help keep count
* Ability to seek a craftsman to make certain items / pokeballs (expensive)
* Staff Run Events - daily, weekly, monthly & yearly
* Player Run Stores (Economy)(For selling items)
* Tournament Hall (REACHABLE LOCATION)
* Trade Room (for Poke'mon trades) (REACHABLE LOCATION)
* Player vs. Player battles with audience

* GUILDS/CLANS/TEAMS - Can unlock perks such as additional experience in wild battles etc. / Purchase houses or cities


REPLYING TO THIS THREAD


When leaving a reply please list any kind of suggestions/criticisms about the MMO. We are trying to make this the best 2D Pokemon MMO for the public. The staff is really trying to be very organized and courteous to the public with all steps we take with this project. So, any kind of input anyone leaves will be very helpful to us.

Also, if anyone is interested in helping with development, send Pokemon_ION a Private Message.
Attached Thumbnails
Engine Screen Shot.png‎   Map Editor.png‎   GymLeader3_body for Advert.jpg‎  

Last edited by Pokemon_ION; August 15th, 2012 at 05:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old August 13th, 2012, 06:17 PM
UltimateDillon's Avatar
UltimateDillon
Veteran Gamer (Sort Of)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Scotland
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Any prizes for 1st comment? Jk but anyway this looks good. How will players play online? Will there be an account/login system?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old August 13th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Pokemon_ION's Avatar
Pokemon_ION
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
It will be client launcher. Basically, the player downloads the program. Installs it on their computer and registers to create an account.
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old August 13th, 2012, 06:24 PM
UltimateDillon's Avatar
UltimateDillon
Veteran Gamer (Sort Of)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Scotland
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Ok I understand. It's like the minecraft account system.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old August 15th, 2012, 10:12 AM
flowflow's Avatar
flowflow
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Looking decent so far, How far are you guys along exactly? And If possible I could try to help.
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old August 15th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Nimphious's Avatar
Nimphious
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
This is a flash game. The Game Maker tag is misleading, perhaps you should change it to [Other]?
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old August 15th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Pokemon_ION's Avatar
Pokemon_ION
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
I'm not sure how to change the Game Tag @ Nimphious. If you can PM me directions how, the change will be made.

On another note, check your PM's @ FlowFlow

Example Of Sprite & Avatar That Will Be Used As A Gym Leader
Added To Attachments.

THREAD UPDATED

Last edited by Pokemon_ION; August 15th, 2012 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old August 17th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Tajun's Avatar
Tajun
Master of Aqua
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: My house.
Age: 12
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
How about you put 'Master Pokemon Battles'. Its like when ur in a battle, you use arrow keys to move your Pokemon to dodge attacks, and to aim moves..
__________________
Blah, Blah....
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old August 17th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Pokemon_ION's Avatar
Pokemon_ION
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
The advertiser myself, is no longer apart of PION staff. I've copied all the game files and will be teaming up with a programming company of 8. If anyone wants to join the new staff please send a email to [email protected]

The old Pokemon Ion Staff only has 1 programmer (Woofy).

With this company the game will be created at a much faster rate.

Last edited by Pokemon_ION; August 17th, 2012 at 07:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old August 17th, 2012, 10:50 PM
ShayminOfTheSky's Avatar
ShayminOfTheSky
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
So You Have Stolen There Files Wow Why Would We We Want To Work With YOU. I cant Believe You Stated This So Openly Thats Just Wrong And Immature Id rather Help The Others Your Morals Are In The Wrong Place Kid Your Really Cant Come Up With Your Own Work I'm Sorry But Thats just Lame .......
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old August 17th, 2012, 11:31 PM
Tobias-Latios's Avatar
Tobias-Latios
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShayminOfTheSky View Post
So You Have Stolen There Files Wow Why Would We We Want To Work With YOU. I cant Believe You Stated This So Openly Thats Just Wrong And Immature Id rather Help The Others Your Morals Are In The Wrong Place Kid Your Really Cant Come Up With Your Own Work I'm Sorry But Thats just Lame .......
I totally agree. If i was apart of this new team of his I would leave in an instant this is just wrong your just the advertiser thats not anything all u have to do is write one and add it to tons of forums its 20 minutes of work, I mean really you advertise for people to do the work and you steal it grow up man sky is right you cant come up with your own work. Your nothing but THIEF. Why would anyone help you after this. I'm a dark person some would call me an "emo" i love evil things but thats just pathetic that you would do that!
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old August 17th, 2012, 11:31 PM
Pharetra's Avatar
Pharetra
MOM GET THE CAMERA
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShayminOfTheSky View Post
So You Have Stolen There Files Wow Why Would We We Want To Work With YOU. I cant Believe You Stated This So Openly Thats Just Wrong And Immature Id rather Help The Others Your Morals Are In The Wrong Place Kid Your Really Cant Come Up With Your Own Work I'm Sorry But Thats just Lame .......
Some decent punctuation would be nice, you know.

As for the "Game Tag", I think you need Cilerba or Abnegation to change it.

I hope to see some more in-game screenshots soon. The UI needs some work though.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old August 17th, 2012, 11:41 PM
Tobias-Latios's Avatar
Tobias-Latios
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Sign View Post
Some decent punctuation would be nice, you know.

As for the "Game Tag", I think you need Cilerba or Abnegation to change it.

I hope to see some more in-game screenshots soon. The UI needs some work though.
Seriously punctuation is all that bothers you?
(Shaymin of the sky) man You deserve a medal for that your 100% right !
Know matter of your punctuation.

and there's not going to be more screenshots here dude look man at the last post made by this guy!

Last edited by Tobias-Latios; August 17th, 2012 at 11:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old August 18th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Pokemon_ION's Avatar
Pokemon_ION
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShayminOfTheSky View Post
So You Have Stolen There Files Wow Why Would We We Want To Work With YOU. I cant Believe You Stated This So Openly Thats Just Wrong And Immature Id rather Help The Others Your Morals Are In The Wrong Place Kid Your Really Cant Come Up With Your Own Work I'm Sorry But Thats just Lame .......
I've already let them know my reasons and offered them an agreement. The agreement was that things would need to be much more organized and responsible and I would bring the company to the chat. They decided that wasting a couple weeks playing pmu was much more important. As far as stealing there work goes. Not much work was actually competed. The engine & maps will be remade.

1) They didn't respect me for recruiting majority of the people that was on the staff.

2) They didn't respect the work that I completed. Which is more work then most had done. (Made about 15 maps for the first regions)

3) Most of the staff would rather play pmu then working on the actual project. Between the ages of 16 and 20.

4) If people would rather play other games and feel that the game will get magically completed, they can do what they want.

5) Communication was highly lacking.

Lastly, I'm not being the bad guy because 1 of the 2 programmers didn't enjoy working with that staff either. We moved the project to another forum.


Putting A Game Together Is A Grown Ups Job. Not A Kids Job. If The old staff wanted to act like kids and play pmu. Then they can do what they want. The public would much rather play a great pokemon mmo sooner then waiting over a year for the project to be completed.

Only about 5% of the work was actual finished. Only a basic engine & basic map editor was created. And about 40 maps in total for that first region.


And if any of you think that advertising (recruiting) is easy. It is incredibly hard to find people that are willing to code a game in as3. It isn't a very popular language among programmers.

So, go ahead and say what you all want. I just want the public to be happy sooner instead of playing pdod or any other pokemon mmo.

Also, there was only 6 of us that actually did any work. Ron,Woofy, Nici, Riley, CW & Myself. The other 15 people or so didn't do much. They would make 1 map and then disappear into being inactive for a week or so.

Because of the lack of communication there was a small disagreement between me and Nici. I would like to apologize to her for that. My only intention was to inform her as a staff member what was happening. I didn't want anything troublesome to occur out of that. If she would like to join the new staff. A position will always be open for her as she and Woofy were the most responsible.

I'm also taking the liberty of contacting woofy and ron to ask permission to use there work and ask them if they want to join the new team. If they say "no". The company will rewrite the source code.

If you still think that is a bad person. Then put yourself in a position were you and only a few people are doing work. The other people are inactive or playing pokemon games.

Last edited by Pokemon_ION; August 18th, 2012 at 09:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old August 18th, 2012, 09:14 AM
DarkPhoenix216
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Female
Oh wow gameday, you really are something.
1) you threatened one of our members, telling her she should leave the project because she was busy and gone for a grand total of 2 days. Big woop. (who was nici and did work)
2) you sit on your lazy butt all day, and pretend to do work.
3) you have completed a total of up to 5 maps. The rest were made by other members and now you want to take credit for it. We all worked hard to work on them, and now you come in and start taking all of it like the slimy worm you are.
4) All the programers are still with us. if you wish to give out false information just for people to pity you, shows that youre a childish brat.
5) The map editor is not basic. It has been worked on and is almost complete, the only thing it needs is a basic touch up and we are good to go. Maps have been made, and the first region is all done. Total of over 60 maps, all made by 10+ people. You stole our maps. No matter what you say, You STOLE them. We never gave you our permission to take the maps that we made.
6) Anything that would go against your ideas, you delete. Intenet isnt communism, so start learning. We are all real people and should be treated as such. Its called a suggestion for a reason. Everyone should feel like their ideas are heard. You deleting all our posts and any suggestions we made did not make us feel that way.
7) Before leaving, you threatened to hack into all of our IP addresses, Kill all our computers, and hack into our file sharing networks. If this shows that we really want to keep having you around as our little ray of sunshine, youre dead wrong.
~CW

Last edited by DarkPhoenix216; August 18th, 2012 at 09:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #16    
Old August 18th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Pokemon_ION's Avatar
Pokemon_ION
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
I have no reason to say anything hurtful to anyone on the past forums. I don't know how to do anything with IP adresses and I don't have that information. I also never threatened anyone. I used logical facts to support all my thoughts. I never told nici to get lost. It was a misunderstanding. She was absent for 6 days total. She disappeared from Sunday to Thursday. She showed up to say a few words on Tuesday but did not accomplish any work. She showed up Friday and started yelling at me for sending her a message on pokecommunity about a staff meeting.

I agree with you on the map editor. It is almost complete.

The game engine is far from complete.

And as I mentioned in my previous post above all the maps will be redone & the game engine will be restarted.

You have only been with the staff for 2 weeks. I have been on the staff since early May. I was the 2nd member of the staff.

You can say what you want on pokecommunity. The world has a right to freedom of speech.

I've only contacted woofy & ron to ask if I could use there work. If not everything will be restarted and most will be redone anyways.

Your team should also learn that using a dropbox is not a great way to share data. Anyone on the staff can take things at anytime.

And as I said many times on chat. Me and Jesuso would work late to 5am my time. He can vogue for anything I say. He is the programmer that will be leaving your staff.
Reply With Quote
  #17    
Old August 18th, 2012, 10:13 AM
ShayminOfTheSky's Avatar
ShayminOfTheSky
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_ION View Post
I've already let them know my reasons and offered them an agreement. The agreement was that things would need to be much more organized and responsible and I would bring the company to the chat. They decided that wasting a couple weeks playing pmu was much more important. As far as stealing there work goes. Not much work was actually competed. The engine & maps will be remade.

1) They didn't respect me for recruiting majority of the people that was on the staff.

2) They didn't respect the work that I completed. Which is more work then most had done. (Made about 15 maps for the first regions)

3) Most of the staff would rather play pmu then working on the actual project. Between the ages of 16 and 20.

4) If people would rather play other games and feel that the game will get magically completed, they can do what they want.

5) Communication was highly lacking.

Lastly, I'm not being the bad guy because 1 of the 2 programmers didn't enjoy working with that staff either. We moved the project to another forum.


Putting A Game Together Is A Grown Ups Job. Not A Kids Job. If The old staff wanted to act like kids and play pmu. Then they can do what they want. The public would much rather play a great pokemon mmo sooner then waiting over a year for the project to be completed.

Only about 5% of the work was actual finished. Only a basic engine & basic map editor was created. And about 40 maps in total for that first region.


And if any of you think that advertising (recruiting) is easy. It is incredibly hard to find people that are willing to code a game in as3. It isn't a very popular language among programmers.

So, go ahead and say what you all want. I just want the public to be happy sooner instead of playing pdod or any other pokemon mmo.

Also, there was only 6 of us that actually did any work. Ron,Woofy, Nici, Riley, CW & Myself. The other 15 people or so didn't do much. They would make 1 map and then disappear into being inactive for a week or so.

Because of the lack of communication there was a small disagreement between me and Nici. I would like to apologize to her for that. My only intention was to inform her as a staff member what was happening. I didn't want anything troublesome to occur out of that. If she would like to join the new staff. A position will always be open for her as she and Woofy were the most responsible.

I'm also taking the liberty of contacting woofy and ron to ask permission to use there work and ask them if they want to join the new team. If they say "no". The company will rewrite the source code.

If you still think that is a bad person. Then put yourself in a position were you and only a few people are doing work. The other people are inactive or playing pokemon games.
Wow Tobais Was Right Your Pathetic, Im A Master In Alot Of Languages And Ill Glady Do All The Work For Them! As3 Is A Great Language I Love It As DO Alot Of People Its Not Hard To Find Them If You Know Were to Look You Obviously Didn't. I Know Alot Of People I Shall Get There Assistance In This.
Reply With Quote
  #18    
Old August 18th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Pharetra's Avatar
Pharetra
MOM GET THE CAMERA
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias-Latios View Post
Seriously punctuation is all that bothers you?
(Shaymin of the sky) man You deserve a medal for that your 100% right !
Know matter of your punctuation.

and there's not going to be more screenshots here dude look man at the last post made by this guy!
Yes, punctuation bothers me. It makes text so much easier to read you know, especially when you're not a native speaker of the English language.

I didn't know he stole them from you, he posted that he copied them. Maybe he had permission, maybe he had not. I am not going to jump to conclusions.

And sure, you can now reply with "Didn't you read our posts?" but I'd like to point out that everyone involved in this is a new member of this forum. Since I do not know the names of anyone in the original team of this game, I didn't knew what you had to do with it.

And before all of you are going to PM me again, keep me out of this and solve it yourselves. I do not wish to be involved in this matter of yours.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19    
Old August 18th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Cilerba
the hearts of lonely people
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Keep this kind of stuff out of the thread and PM each other.
__________________
A MODEST PROPOSAL
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7766537
Reply With Quote
  #20    
Old August 20th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Tobias-Latios's Avatar
Tobias-Latios
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Can This Be Taken Down As He Said He Has Left That Team !

And I'm Sure The Team Want To Create A New 1
Reply With Quote
  #21    
Old August 23rd, 2012, 12:16 PM
Nickalooose
--------------------
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Gender: Female
So it's nice to come online and see a game like this... *Ahem*

Before this gets locked, I'd like to add something.

The ideas are all well and dandy, but still, they are used from a different game idea...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias-Latios View Post
Can This Be Taken Down As He Said He Has Left That Team ! And I'm Sure The Team Want To Create A New 1
I'd think the same thing, but I don't know your new team...
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Sign View Post
And before all of you are going to PM me again, keep me out of this and solve it yourselves. I do not wish to be involved in this matter of yours.
I apologies P-Sign, some people are just mean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_ION View Post
I never told nici to get lost. It was a misunderstanding. She was absent for 6 days total. She disappeared from Sunday to Thursday. She showed up to say a few words on Tuesday but did not accomplish any work. She showed up Friday and started yelling at me for sending her a message on pokecommunity about a staff meeting.
Water under the bridge... I'm over it, my life is great... And as for the time I spent a way, I did most of the work, percent wise, along side of a few others, I deserved a few days off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix216 View Post
Oh wow gameday, you really are something.
1) you threatened one of our members, telling her she should leave the project because she was busy and gone for a grand total of 2 days. Big woop. (who was nici and did work)
2) you sit on your lazy butt all day, and pretend to do work.
3) you have completed a total of up to 5 maps. The rest were made by other members and now you want to take credit for it. We all worked hard to work on them, and now you come in and start taking all of it like the slimy worm you are.
4) All the programers are still with us. if you wish to give out false information just for people to pity you, shows that youre a childish brat.
5) The map editor is not basic. It has been worked on and is almost complete, the only thing it needs is a basic touch up and we are good to go. Maps have been made, and the first region is all done. Total of over 60 maps, all made by 10+ people. You stole our maps. No matter what you say, You STOLE them. We never gave you our permission to take the maps that we made.
6) Anything that would go against your ideas, you delete. Intenet isnt communism, so start learning. We are all real people and should be treated as such. Its called a suggestion for a reason. Everyone should feel like their ideas are heard. You deleting all our posts and any suggestions we made did not make us feel that way.
7) Before leaving, you threatened to hack into all of our IP addresses, Kill all our computers, and hack into our file sharing networks. If this shows that we really want to keep having you around as our little ray of sunshine, youre dead wrong.
~CW
These points are so close to being perfect, you can always make me smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_ION View Post
2) They didn't respect the work that I completed. Which is more work then most had done. (Made about 15 maps for the first regions)

3) Most of the staff would rather play pmu then working on the actual project. Between the ages of 16 and 20.

4) If people would rather play other games and feel that the game will get magically completed, they can do what they want.

Also, there was only 6 of us that actually did any work. Ron,Woofy, Nici, Riley, CW & Myself. The other 15 people or so didn't do much. They would make 1 map and then disappear into being inactive for a week or so.

Because of the lack of communication there was a small disagreement between me and Nici. I would like to apologize to her for that. My only intention was to inform her as a staff member what was happening. I didn't want anything troublesome to occur out of that. If she would like to join the new staff. A position will always be open for her as she and Woofy were the most responsible.

I'm also taking the liberty of contacting woofy and ron to ask permission to use there work and ask them if they want to join the new team. If they say "no". The company will rewrite the source code.

If you still think that is a bad person. Then put yourself in a position were you and only a few people are doing work. The other people are inactive or playing pokemon games.
I want to comment on a few of these points,
2) I will admit, a few others didn't like your style, including myself sometimes, but check the screenshots thread here, you'll notice it's called constructive critisism, you need to take the pointers and work with it, anyone and everyone will tell you, it's help for you...

3) Everyone deserves time for themselves, whether it's playing games or going out with their friends or even working, you can't expect everyone to drop their social life just because you did or were planning to.

4) Moo point.

I kind of agree with the 6 people working, blah, blah, blah... But I don't think it was just 6 people overall, I also can't stand any members who turn up once... Which is why I say get helpers, not members, you don't listen.

Apology accepted :D

So basically, you're kicking Riley, myself, CW and maybe a couple others out...?

How about you put yourself in everyone else's position, you'll see why people are angry.

Now I'd like to comment against the game itself... Now that's out the way...

I'd like to see more screenshots.
There is a lot of information up there about plans, although it's great to have this for a game, you're kind of promising things to people that you may or may not be able to follow up with, in ways more than others, this is not a good thing...
I'd also like to add, my maps are off limits to you and your new team, so please do not use them!
I'd like to see more pictures of your new game though.
Reply With Quote
  #22    
Old September 2nd, 2012, 11:04 PM
Pokemon_ION's Avatar
Pokemon_ION
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
All maps have been deleted from the old group.

Woofy and Ron is working with the new group with more qualified people.

We have plenty of musicians, programmers etc.

All we are missing is some mappers. We won't release any screenshots or show any of the plans as this is going to be much more secretive this time around. I put no blame on you Nici. Which is why my apology was directed only at you. Riley is way to quick on the ban hammer so it is now their problem. The problem with Rileys helpers is organization and communication.

You and Woofy were by far the hardest workers. My intentions were only good although they were wrongly perceived without an opportunity for me to explain anything.

The past is the past and things are brighter now.

Last edited by Pokemon_ION; September 3rd, 2012 at 01:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #23    
Old September 4th, 2012, 11:46 PM
Pokemon_ION's Avatar
Pokemon_ION
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Sign View Post
Yes, punctuation bothers me. It makes text so much easier to read you know, especially when you're not a native speaker of the English language.

I didn't know he stole them from you, he posted that he copied them. Maybe he had permission, maybe he had not. I am not going to jump to conclusions.

And sure, you can now reply with "Didn't you read our posts?" but I'd like to point out that everyone involved in this is a new member of this forum. Since I do not know the names of anyone in the original team of this game, I didn't knew what you had to do with it.

And before all of you are going to PM me again, keep me out of this and solve it yourselves. I do not wish to be involved in this matter of yours.
Everything was used with permission from Woofy and Ron. All previous maps were deleted.

Basically, the new staff has started over from scratch recently.

Woofy quit because of College yesterday. He is asking that the old staff please delete everything that was created by him. That means the game engine & map editor. Any maps created using his editor must also be scrapped.

The new staff has moved to Java with 8+ programmers qualified programmers, few graphic artists, few musicians and few mappers. If anyone is interested in helping please send an email to [email protected]

We are currently seeking a few more java programmers. Since the programmers are using eclipse and some cannot be online to help all the time because of school. We are just seeking a few more so things run smoothly.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:09 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.