Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Reload this Page B W Ruuuuumors on 2ch!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread

Old June 9th, 2010 (11:36 PM).
cherяubi яed

Nature: Naughty
12,505 posts
Send a message via AIM to pokejungle Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pokejungle Send a message via Yahoo to pokejungle

^ The above are FAKE :3 ^

Since we're waiting for CoroCoro to leak, why not look at the current rumors?! Below are 100% unconfirmed and possibly baseless rumors:

Professor
* Several posts on 2ch have said that Araragi ( アララギ ) is the new professors name. In Japanese that is a type of Lily... female professor!?

Legendaries
* Reshiram is rumored to be an Ice/Dragon type.

* Zekrom is rumored to be an Electric/Dragon type.

* Reshiram and Zekrom can change types during battle?

* The three legendary silhouettes will be revealed... One looks like "cotton" (lol wtf?), one looks like a dog, and one is standing on two legs.

Map
* Looks like an upside-down version of Honshu (the main area of Japan, map here if you don't know what I'm talking about)

Characters
* The main character's father (your in-game dad) is supposedly an archeologist.

Story/Plot/Adventure
* May stray from the traditional 8 badges...

* Might expand upon some good/evil either with Pokemon or for storyline

Pokemon
* Zoroa can be obtained in Hiun City by looking through garbage cans and you must chase after it to start a battle. It will be male, lv15

* Some new pokemon are going to be revealed... A kappa-like one (mouse-ish as well?), a praying mantis, a bird with tufty-wings, and an orange colored dog pokemon.

This stuff is just conjecture, but might as well get some discussion spurred on as long as we're waiting for hard evidence!

Been updating this list a lot tonight, CoroCoro is gonna leak soon. Any new updates will be at:

Old June 9th, 2010 (11:44 PM).
Sir Froakie is impressed.

Nature: Quiet
607 posts
Some things look interesting there like dragon/ice reshiram and female professor...i would like these to be true ....however zeckrom and reshiram change types during battle ??..sounds awkward to me
and also i don't think zorua will be obtainable in the game...I guess we'll have to breed zoroark to get one..it'll be interesting if any of these comes true
Old June 10th, 2010 (12:01 AM).
☆A Life of Pokémon & Beyoncé ☆
Crystal Tier

6,699 posts
Ummm, it all seems weird but we will see soon. Coro coro any day now.

Δloyisious Divo |Haza D'Ξvil
The poison that is always fatal... yet the stinger won't stop stinging
Twitter
Facebook
Old June 10th, 2010 (02:02 AM). Edited June 10th, 2010 by _Prince_.
Pikachu?

1,397 post
Send a message via AIM to _Prince_
Can't wait for these leaks

Guess we'll know soon enough if these are real ;D
Old June 10th, 2010 (02:34 AM).
♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥

Nature: Lonely
667 posts
Praying Mantis? you mean a more insectoid like Scyhter?

Pokemon is a Japanese RPG Made By a Japanese Developer With Japanese Audience in Mind I tell You
Old June 10th, 2010 (03:16 AM).
"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor

Nature: Relaxed
1,053 post
Well the Dragon/Electric Reshiram rumour is due to something one of the Pokémon Sunday presenters said in a blog, which was removed quickly after.

I like the idea of a female professor but, a Pokémon based on cotton? Wut?
Yes I did indeed turn my laptop upside-down to look at that map...

Old June 10th, 2010 (05:39 AM).
Banned

15 posts
i can waiiit for this !!!
Old June 10th, 2010 (05:46 AM).
survive the world.

Nature: Timid
3,344 posts
Lol, 2ch is a funny forum. Araragi, the first thing I thought was thy vampire from a certain anime...

This rumour mostly seems ridiculous especially the chasing in garbage one. This isn't mystery dungeons, you know. But it's quite interesting to see some of the rumours.
If you appreciate what you got in trade, O-Power the person!
Shout "Nice" to the person whom you traded to!
Together WE can stop the cycle of hate!
It doesn't hurt you to be nice or appreciative.
Don't be that underaged player who doesn't know better!
Good Pokemons to trade: Leftover breeds, Shiny Pokemon, Rare Pokemon, HA Pokemon, Dittos
FC: 4038-6797-4873. Flying-type with Doduo, Tranquil and Tropius.
Remember to tell me if you added me!
Old June 10th, 2010 (06:19 AM).
Banned

15 posts
reaally?? sad -.- why people why....'______'
Old June 10th, 2010 (06:22 AM).
ニャーニャー

Nature: Quirky
109 posts
Hmm... some of these sounds pretty darn cool, it would be nice to have a father-figure again in the pokie games again, I think.

http://imakaru-chan.deviantart.com/
^ My DA account!
Old June 10th, 2010 (06:47 AM).
Loves Pokemon Black

Nature: Lax
203 posts
I liked the first Mijumaru evo. Not the snowman-looking one.

I was hoping for a female professor to finally break the mold.

Reshiram as an Ice? He looks more like a Flying/Dragon to me...

I've heard rumors of it as an Electric/Dragon, but he doesn't look the part. I believe this rumor, but if it isn;t true it looks to be a Rock/Dragon or Dark/Dragon to me...

But the two changing types? You mean like Keckleon? I don't think I like that...

Legendary Cotton? Sounds dumb, let's continue...

The Shape of the new region, if that's really what it's going to be like, is strange. All the other ones are straight forward.City, Route, City, Route, etc. But maybe now you can go into fields and stuff?

Archaeologist dad...Doesn't give much for me. So what? Will he give you a fossil Pokemon or something?

No 8 badges? NOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh well if it's good and evil that might be pretty cool.

Zorua in garbage? I don't think that one would be true, way too early to get such a popular pokemon. In Diamond and Pearl, you had to wait until your 7th Badge to get Lucario!

Well the kappa could be cool but an orange dog? Like Growlithe? Oh and the mouse sounds cute.
Old June 10th, 2010 (09:52 AM).
Alert to sounds.

Nature: Quiet
74 posts
I like the idea of having to root around in trash for Zorua! I'm really looking forward to new environments in the Pokemon world.
Old June 10th, 2010 (10:02 AM).
PHANTOM girl

234 posts
Pokémon based on cotton: Swablu, Altaria...
I'm also excited about the characters father being an archaeologist.... or rather, I'm happy that the kid's father will be in the game at all.
Old June 10th, 2010 (10:04 AM).
Platinum Tier

7,428 posts
Wow Paul...you sure did a lot of research. XD

I like the idea of a female professor, catching Zorua from a trash can, and the more epic-sounding storyline, but Isshu being another Japanese region? Oh well, I guess it was wishful thinking on my part for it to be based on an American region. XD
Old June 10th, 2010 (10:05 AM).
stupid

525 posts
that snowman thing evo is so horrible. but i was going with the lizard anyways
Old June 10th, 2010 (10:14 AM).
stupid

525 posts
i predict professor redwood, evergreen, cedar, willow
Old June 10th, 2010 (10:30 AM).
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Nature: Serious
1,047 post
Quote originally posted by pokejungle:

^ The above are FAKE :3 ^

Since we're waiting for CoroCoro to leak, why not look at the current rumors?! Below are 100% unconfirmed and possibly baseless rumors:

Professor
* Several posts on 2ch have said that Araragi ( アララギ ) is the new professors name. In Japanese that is a type of Lily... female professor!?

Legendaries

* The three legendary silhouettes will be revealed... One looks like "cotton" (lol wtf?), one looks like a dog, and one is standing on two legs.

Map
* Looks like an upside-down version of Honshu (the main area of Japan, map here if you don't know what I'm talking about)

Characters

Story/Plot/Adventure

* Might expand upon some good/evil either with Pokemon or for storyline

Pokemon
* Zoroa can be obtained in Hiun City by looking through garbage cans and you must chase after it to start a battle. It will be male, lv15

* Some new pokemon are going to be revealed... A kappa-like one (mouse-ish as well?), a praying mantis, a bird with tufty-wings, and an orange colored dog pokemon.

This stuff is just conjecture, but might as well get some discussion spurred on as long as we're waiting for hard evidence!

Been updating this list a lot tonight, CoroCoro is gonna leak soon. Any new updates will be at:

I cold tell they were fake, they are WAY too ugly to be starter evolutions, besides, they usually do not reveal the evolutions until the game is out

Professor- It does not matter what the gender, we just always need a professor

Legendaries- Like the starter evolutions, the trio is also not revealed until the game is out

Map- If you look closely at that honshu map, you can see Kanto and Johto, it has to be England instead.....

Characters- I sense the father being the champion, but what about the rival or the villian team.....

Story/Plot/Adventure- YOU CANT HAVE POKEMON WITHOUT THE BADGES, else there would be no league, or rather... NO GAME, though the good and evil part sounds intresting for a Pokemon game, sounds like Life of Guardians to me.....

Pokemon- SERIOUSLY, A GARBAGE CAN, I was hoping Zorua to come in an egg as either gender, this garbage can thing sounds like the Skitty scenario in the first Ranger game, and we already have Pokemon like that:

Praying Mantis- Scyther, it's probably the regions bug
Kappa- Lombre
Bird with tufty wings- Pidgey, Starly, it's probably the regions annoying bird that you see in the start of the game
Orange Dog- Growlithe, could be the regions annoying rodent like Bidoof was......

The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
Old June 10th, 2010 (10:51 AM).
PHANTOM girl

234 posts

I've never voiced this opinion before, but... yeah. Reshiram does look the part for an Ice-type. I would'nt be surprised if this rumor turned out to be true.

Guys, guys, guys... reread what is written there. It doesn't say anything about not being able to collect badges, it says it may stray from the traditional 8. Meaning, there could be 5 badges to collect, or 10. Either way, it's only a rumor.

BLUE ✓ CRYSTAL ✓ EMERALD ✓ PLATINUM ✓ WHITE
Old June 10th, 2010 (10:52 AM).
핖보다,화이팅!

Nature: Modest
1,304 post
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PiPVoda

Professor
Hmmm, interesting. I can see us getting a female professor, but what would her name translate to in English?

Legendaries

I can see Reshiram being ice/dragon, but for some reason I'd like fire/dragon too. It's tail sort of looks like a torch to me and fire turns white/yellow at its hottest temperature.
Zekrom being electric/dragon, cool combo.

the legendary trio silhouettes? I don't think we'll know who they are till the game comes out.

Map
Makes since. Honshu is Japan's most populated island, and home to most economic activity along with R&D hotspots. Though the downside is I bet we will have mountains again.

Characters
Different from Gym leader/champion but I could see it working out. Wonder if this is true if the dad will play some major part of the story regarding studying Reshiram and Zekrom.

Story/Plot/Adventure
* May stray from the traditional 8 badges....

* Might expand upon some good/evil either with Pokemon or for storyline.
So, straying from 8 badges...I imagine we will have more badges then, or possibly fewer. Hmm, maybe the pokemon league really isn't a major part of the game. What I'm saying may sound ludicrous but there could be new ways to raise your pokemon in black and white. Though gyms will more than likely still be a vital part of the story.

Pokemon

I like that idea. Makes sense actually. Baby pokemon of the master of illusions lives in the city off of trash and transforms so it won't be caught.

The bird w/ tufty-wings, and an orange colored dog pokemon...interesting. I'm guessing the dog will be either fire or water type.
Old June 10th, 2010 (11:42 AM).
cherяubi яed

12,505 posts
Send a message via AIM to pokejungle Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pokejungle Send a message via Yahoo to pokejungle
Quote originally posted by Timbjerr:
Wow Paul...you sure did a lot of research. XD

I like the idea of a female professor, catching Zorua from a trash can, and the more epic-sounding storyline, but Isshu being another Japanese region? Oh well, I guess it was wishful thinking on my part for it to be based on an American region. XD
lol yeah. Most likely these are all just people making stuff up, but I thought it'd be fun to at least give American audiences a view into what was going on in the Japanese fandom xD

And frankly I think it'd be cool to see Zoroa run out of a garbage can >>;

Old June 10th, 2010 (12:16 PM).
General

529 posts
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Esmas
Pokemon
That probably sounds like the coolest event to me. I'd like to see more of these. They're exciting.
Old June 10th, 2010 (12:20 PM).
A sound soul dwells within me

Nature: Adamant
372 posts
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to vietazn654 Send a message via Yahoo to vietazn654
The evolutions of Mijumaru look weird. Especially the snowman nose. xD If they're actually gonna look like that I might choose another Pokemon, because uck.

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Old June 10th, 2010 (12:24 PM).
lol hi

112 posts
I know they're fake, but imo, the first evo of Mijumaru actually looks quite cool. The second is just lol though.

The zorua event sounds awesome. Really. I hope it turns up..
Old June 10th, 2010 (12:31 PM). Edited June 10th, 2010 by Masterge77.
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Nature: Serious
1,047 post
Quote originally posted by vietazn654:
The evolutions of Mijumaru look weird. Especially the snowman nose. xD If they're actually gonna look like that I might choose another Pokemon, because uck.
He clearly stated that they were fake, mainly to grab attention to this thread, they are gonna look a lot better than that anyways (not that I have already seen them, I do not work for Game Freak you know, I'm just another fan)

And I agree with the snowman nose, that's the ugliest fakemon I have ever seen in my life, it is so damn ugly, it makes Baro's fakemon in Quartz look official

Hope a lot of this info is true, cause CoroCoro is gonna leak soon, either tonight or tomorrow morning, cause you know Serebii will post it first, then it will come to here......

The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
Old June 10th, 2010 (12:43 PM).
The King of Typio's!

Nature: Adamant
315 posts
Quote originally posted by Masterge77:
He clearly stated that they were fake, mainly to grab attention to this thread, they are gonna look a lot better than that anyways (not that I have already seen them, I do not work for Game Freak you know, I'm just another fan)

And I agree with the snowman nose, that's the ugliest fakemon I have ever seen in my life, it is so damn ugly, it makes Baro's fakemon in Quartz look officialit is so damn ugly, it makes Baro's fakemon in Quartz look official

Hope a lot of this info is true, cause CoroCoro is gonna leak soon, either tonight or tomorrow morning, cause you know Serebii will post it first, then it will come to here......
WHATTTTTT!???????????? Nothing. Is. Uglier. Than. Baro's. FAKEMON!!!!!!! This is fake....

Hall of Quotes
Spoiler:
"WE ALREADY HAVE THAT, IT'S CALLED BULBAPEDIA"
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)