Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 10th, 2010 (04:21 AM).
Slubicku
SUPER SENTRET IN ACTION XD

Nature: Docile
It sure would be KICK-ASS if all THE regions were connected somehow, that you can go to sinnoh or hoenn or johto when you've finished THE game!!

Who agrees???
My FC:
Diamond: 1462 9634 9616
Platinum: 4340 5912 3655
Soul Silver: In waitingline
(My pokémon are all legally trained!!)

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=220012

me tread!!
Old June 10th, 2010 (04:33 AM).
SPEEDIE
*Insert Random Joke Here*

I agree that would be cool but i don't think this thread belongs in the Black and White Topic
anyway back on topic i think it should be for the Wii because i don't think the Ds has enough memory for a game that big
Old June 10th, 2010 (05:11 AM).
shengar
♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥

Nature: Lonely
Then Pokemon platform will changes from Nintendo Handheld to their Consoles. Seriously, it will need a huge memory data. It can be done on handheld, but with mechanic of generation I games

Pokemon is a Japanese RPG Made By a Japanese Developer With Japanese Audience in Mind I tell You
Old June 10th, 2010 (10:00 AM).
MrsNorrington
Lady Loki

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to MrsNorrington Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MrsNorrington Send a message via Skype™ to MrsNorrington
I've always wanted a Pokemon game where you can go to all of the regions. If it's true that there wouldn't be enough memory on a DS game for it, then I'm totally cool with them making it a wii game or whatever.

FC: 1977-0654-1609
Old June 10th, 2010 (10:20 AM).
Kidef
I'm ready to win :D

Nature: Careful
I agree !!!!!! But there isn't a game with all the regions ! I hope that you can go to the other regions on black and white because that makes the game interesting!! :D
Old June 10th, 2010 (10:58 AM).
PiPVoda
핖보다,화이팅!

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PiPVoda
I don't want all the regions to be connected. The only way to get to them all would be by plane. Hoenn is far away from both Kanto/Johto, Sinnoh is north of Kanto/Johto making it a big distance from Hoenn, and Isshu will more than likely be in somewhere around Hoenn or Sinnoh but not close enough that you could easily commute. It would be nice if we saw at most 3 regions connected (Hoenn, Sinnoh, Isshu), yet for some reason having all regions connected wouldn't make the games any more fun than they already are. It could get boring doing the same thing in each region if there wasn't a different storyline to follow in each, and if say you didn't restart with a new team (though could use old too) in each new region with their respective starters.

Regardless of all of this, it just won't happen. That would be the perfect way to ensure people don't buy more pokemon games.
Old June 10th, 2010 (02:20 PM).
Jeshk
Pokémon Professor

I can't post this image, but a simple google search of "Pokemon Japan Map" Will show you what the Pokémon world looks like. And from Serebii.net...

Quote:
Isshu is far away from the regions of Sinnoh, Johto, Kanto, and even Hoenn, and can only be accessed by boat or aeroplane.
So, the new region isn't going to be near there, and will likely not be able to travel there.

Old June 10th, 2010 (03:00 PM).
Xander Olivieri

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
You'd have to include the spin off regions too. Its not all the regions if Orre and those from the Ranger games aren't part of it.
Old June 11th, 2010 (05:14 AM).
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=218784

Already have this thread~

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links