The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #251    
Old July 27th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Xyrin's Avatar
Xyrin
Furret
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Northern Indiana, USA
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Uhh. So they try to kill each other in a fight to the death... And then somebody tells them to stop and they fall in love? Sorry but this isn't making much sense to me. Have you ever had two people trying to kill each other and then they get together at the end? I don't see that happening and it seems like it'd be extremely hard to get to work. : /
__________________

Furret


The Creeper Hub ~ x - Icons by Anastasia - My Twitter ~ x
Reply With Quote
  #252    
Old July 27th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Impo's Avatar
Impo
Vital Spirit
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Earth
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I'm afraid the theory of people fighting to the death then becoming a couple sounds a little unrealistic in my eyes. Not unless something really drastic happens, but one of them just telling the other "This isn't good," wouldn't do much. For some reason I have a vivid image of a Diagla telling Palkia to stop and then Palkia biting its head off.

But this trainer thing and backstory could be used creatively. I'm afraid I can't give much help, but the idea has me intrigued
__________________

Vigoroth
3DS FC: 3411-1566-9347
Paired to Naya Rivera
Paired to ShiningRaichu
Reply With Quote
  #253    
Old July 27th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Gothitelle.
<3;
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Partyin' wit Segata Sanshiro
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
Yeah I was thinking about doing a backstory on which the trainers were friends. And one had Dialga the other had Palkia and they meet blah blah blah. Dialga feels something for her blah blah.

Something like that. It makes more sense that way.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #254    
Old July 27th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Xyrin's Avatar
Xyrin
Furret
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Northern Indiana, USA
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothitelle. View Post
Yeah I was thinking about doing a backstory on which the trainers were friends. And one had Dialga the other had Palkia and they meet blah blah blah. Dialga feels something for her blah blah.

Something like that. It makes more sense that way.
So how did they get into a huge fight..?
__________________

Furret


The Creeper Hub ~ x - Icons by Anastasia - My Twitter ~ x
Reply With Quote
  #255    
Old July 28th, 2011, 07:20 AM
Gothitelle.
<3;
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Partyin' wit Segata Sanshiro
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyrin View Post
So how did they get into a huge fight..?
Same thing in the Movie; they thought their dimensions were being violated.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #256    
Old August 4th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Tomandgreen's Avatar
Tomandgreen
The Original Copy-Cat
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The place you least suspect... my house.
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Gothitelle, here's what you can do:

Trainer Male and Trainer Female own Dialga and Palkia respectively.
Trainer Male likes Trainer Female, and vice-versa.
They are about to kiss, when a rift in Time sucks Male Trainer in.
A rift in space sucks Female Trainer in too at the same time.
The pokemon blame each other and get into a big fight.
Dialga and Palkia learn it was Gigrantina/Arceus's fault, and make up.
After combining their powers to beat Gigrantina/Arceus, the make-out.

THE END

Here's my idea for a fan-fic:

A group of short stories describing the origins of several things in the pokemon world such as professor Oak, Castform, and Team Rocket. They are all interconnected in some way, but you could only tell if you read all the stories at once. It's based in Video-Game Cannon. The only story I have made progress in is the castforme origin, and it explains why and how the artificial pokemon was created, and why the **** they'd give it away to a trainer.
__________________
Not as cool as myself, but almost there.
Reply With Quote
  #257    
Old August 4th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Skiatra's Avatar
Skiatra
Noobin', LIKE A BOSS
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In a house
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I know i haven't been here long,but I can't resist my first major pokémon fic. So, I'm show you an outline of the plot

James Cole was a pokémon trainer that had sailed all around the world in search of the the most powerful pokémon. After building his team he decided to work for professor Krantie. The professor was researching pokémon diseases and new gear for trainers. James, in his spare time, fought in arena battles, becoming stronger. He eventually was partnered with a girl named Ashley, a trainer who had once been a part of Unova's elite four.James grew a liking to Ashley,so did she to him. Soon Prof. Krantie had no need for James or Ashley,as he collected all the data he needed. Krantie asked then Ashley and James to,for their last mission, to investigate an island, far off the Hoenn region. The island was supposed to be the resting place of an ancient pokémon that wasn't even marked in any pokédex. Legend says that this is the darker twin of Arceus, the dark pokémon tried to destroy the universe Arceus created. Arceus sealed him in a tomb. James and Ashley go on a ship on a stormy night at sea to investigate...though...things are not as they seem...

Please tell me what you think
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #258    
Old August 4th, 2011, 01:58 PM
bobandbill's Avatar
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Coast - Australia
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
If you want feedback for your plot it goes in the Plot Bunny thread sticky. I'll just merge this there for you then.

As I've only a short time I'll say it's interesting but I am a bit sceptical of the 'darker Arceus' thing, and I also wonder where this is set - I'm currently presume a region you made up yourself (what with the different Professor there) in which case I wonder about the use of Arceus which is rather tied to Sinnoh - you could make it work but it'd need some consideration of that fact, I feel.
__________________


Sheep in the Big City: General Specific
Reply With Quote
  #259    
Old August 4th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Tomandgreen's Avatar
Tomandgreen
The Original Copy-Cat
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The place you least suspect... my house.
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomandgreen View Post
Gothitelle, here's what you can do:
Here's my idea for a fan-fic:

A group of short stories describing the origins of several things in the pokemon world such as professor Oak, Castform, and Team Rocket. They are all interconnected in some way, but you could only tell if you read all the stories at once. It's based in Video-Game Cannon. The only story I have made progress in is the castforme origin, and it explains why and how the artificial pokemon was created, and why the **** they'd give it away to a trainer.
Well? Anybody? PS: I made it anyways, check sig.
__________________
Not as cool as myself, but almost there.
Reply With Quote
  #260    
Old August 4th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Astinus's Avatar
Astinus
Remember NovEnder
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Connecticut, USA
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiatra View Post
I know i haven't been here long,but I can't resist my first major pokémon fic. So, I'm show you an outline of the plot

James Cole was a pokémon trainer that had sailed all around the world in search of the the most powerful pokémon. After building his team he decided to work for professor Krantie. The professor was researching pokémon diseases and new gear for trainers. James, in his spare time, fought in arena battles, becoming stronger. He eventually was partnered with a girl named Ashley, a trainer who had once been a part of Unova's elite four.James grew a liking to Ashley,so did she to him. Soon Prof. Krantie had no need for James or Ashley,as he collected all the data he needed. Krantie asked then Ashley and James to,for their last mission, to investigate an island, far off the Hoenn region. The island was supposed to be the resting place of an ancient pokémon that wasn't even marked in any pokédex. Legend says that this is the darker twin of Arceus, the dark pokémon tried to destroy the universe Arceus created. Arceus sealed him in a tomb. James and Ashley go on a ship on a stormy night at sea to investigate...though...things are not as they seem...

Please tell me what you think
Agreeing with bobandbill that this does sound interesting. I'm also wondering about "dark" Arceus. I'm guessing it's like the devil to Arceus's god, and you're going for an opposite theme with that. Interesting, but it does need some work added to it to make it work. And if you are going for a separate region far off from Hoenn, I'm wondering why you're using Arceus, seeing as how Arceus is attached to Sinnoh's myths and Hoenn has a completely different idea of how the world was made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomandgreen View Post
Well? Anybody? PS: I made it anyways, check sig.
You didn't give us much of a plot to comment on. If you wanted responses, you should have included more details in your post about what each story is about and how they're interconnected. Otherwise, we have nothing to comment on.

Besides, you went ahead with the stories anyhow, so...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #261    
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:29 AM
Skiatra's Avatar
Skiatra
Noobin', LIKE A BOSS
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In a house
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Sorry,I haven't read up on a lot of pokemon lore and all. The Prof is in Sinnoh, but the island(resting place of dark Arceus) is far off from the Hoenn region. Sorry for not explaining that. I used Hoenn because...I like Hoenn...And krantie is just a professor, not replacing the one already in Sinnoh.

PS Sorry I posted this in the wrong place
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #262    
Old August 5th, 2011, 01:16 AM
Astinus's Avatar
Astinus
Remember NovEnder
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Connecticut, USA
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiatra View Post
Sorry,I haven't read up on a lot of pokemon lore and all.
Not a problem. Pokemon mythology is an interest of mine, so I tend to know more about that than useful things.

Quote:
The Prof is in Sinnoh, but the island(resting place of dark Arceus) is far off from the Hoenn region. Sorry for not explaining that. I used Hoenn because...I like Hoenn...And krantie is just a professor, not replacing the one already in Sinnoh.
It makes sense to me that there would be more than one professor in a region. Each professor in canon studies different theories of the Pokemon species and world, so even though Rowan is focused on evolution, your original Professor Krantie can be focused on diseases that affect Pokemon (which is something that hasn't been explored much).

As for using Hoenn because you like Hoenn, it is fine to do so. You're just going to have to come up with an in-story reason as to why Dark Arceus is located there while Arceus is known in Sinnoh.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #263    
Old August 12th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Gothitelle.
<3;
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Partyin' wit Segata Sanshiro
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
I have another idea and it's inspired off the game, Super Princess Peach in a way.

Plot: When Palkia was in trouble, Dialga would always come to her rescue. Now, Ghetsis has kidnapped Dialga in effort to beat them both. With Dialga kidnapped, Palkia has to now be the active hero, however she isn't strong enough to beat Ghetsis or his robots nor is she confident enough in herself.

Fortunately, before the robot holding him can escape along with Ghetsis, Dialga throws to Palkia his Adamant Orb. This orb contains a little bit of his strength, which she can use along on her mission. (meaning Dialga lent Palkia some of his strength through the orb). However, Ghetsis sees the orb as a threat to his plan, so he uses a laser to break the orb, which the 4 pieces are scattered. While, she still holds the 5th piece.

tl;dra; Palkia, with the help of her team and their powers, has to find the pieces of the Adamant Orb to put the orb back together. Thus, giving her the power to defeat Ghetsis and rescue Dialga. However, Ghetsis arises again, only with a villian that requires not only the power of the Adamant Orb, but the power of Assistance, which Palkia needs Dialga's Roar of Time to defeat the villain.

thoughts?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #264    
Old August 12th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Bay Alexison's Avatar
Bay Alexison
Not a Baygel
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Dani California
Age: 25
Nature: Sassy
Gothitelle, quick question over your plot: Why use Ghetsis and not Cyrus? In canon Cyrus is the one that wants Dialga and Palkia while Ghetsis wanted Reshiram and Zekrom. I don't know, it's weird to me that Ghetsis would want Dalga.
__________________
→Spark. Flash. Flame.

[PC Fanfiction Index] [Nothing, Everything] [Quiet Admiration][The BBS] [MyAnimeList][Archive of Our Own][FFnet]
[Partner in Crime: Elite Overlord LeSabre™] [Cousin: Astinus] [Avatar: suspecting from LJ]
Reply With Quote
  #265    
Old August 13th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Gothitelle.
<3;
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Partyin' wit Segata Sanshiro
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Alexison View Post
Gothitelle, quick question over your plot: Why use Ghetsis and not Cyrus? In canon Cyrus is the one that wants Dialga and Palkia while Ghetsis wanted Reshiram and Zekrom. I don't know, it's weird to me that Ghetsis would want Dialga.
Because in most of my stories, Ghetsis is the main villain. I use Cyrus and Zero for Reverse World related schemes.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #266    
Old August 13th, 2011, 05:27 PM
bobandbill's Avatar
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Coast - Australia
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
Sadly that excuse won't hold up for readers - just because you like using Ghetsis, it doesn't mean that it makes sense for him to go for legendaries in another distant region to the one he is in, and in particular legendaries a different canon character (Cyrus) is very well known to be interested in unlike Ghetsis who is...well heck, he's not even that interested in the legendary Unova dragons - N was. Ghetsis was just more interested in manipulating N to control the world.

And why would he need the Adament Orb for his plans anyway/what are said plans in your story?
__________________


Sheep in the Big City: General Specific
Reply With Quote
  #267    
Old August 13th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Gothitelle.
<3;
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Partyin' wit Segata Sanshiro
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
Sadly that excuse won't hold up for readers - just because you like using Ghetsis, it doesn't mean that it makes sense for him to go for legendaries in another distant region to the one he is in, and in particular legendaries a different canon character (Cyrus) is very well known to be interested in unlike Ghetsis who is...well heck, he's not even that interested in the legendary Unova dragons - N was. Ghetsis was just more interested in manipulating N to control the world.

And why would he need the Adament Orb for his plans anyway/what are said plans in your story?
The characters in my fanverse are in one reigon.

About the Adamant Orb, Ghetsis doesn't need the orb. He sees Dialga handing it to Palkia, and that causes a threat to his plans because the orb has Dialga's lent strength. Which Palkia can easily defeat Ghetsis and his robots with it.

His plan was to kidnap Dialga to one) lure Palkia in to his base to defeat her and two) use his power to rule over time and rule the world.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #268    
Old August 16th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Gigalith's Avatar
Gigalith
Sturdy- Negates 1 hit KO's
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Gigalth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothitelle. View Post


His plan was to kidnap Dialga to one) lure Palkia in to his base to defeat her and two) use his power to rule over time and rule the world.
What Gothitelle said about Ghetis taking over the world with Palkia and Girantina does have some truth to it.

In the game first time you walk on marvelous bridge you are greeted by the shadow triad who each give you an orb Adamant orb (Dialga) Lustrous orb (Palkia) and the Griseous orb (Girantina).He had them for some purpose which was most likely taking over the world or something.



Discussion on Marvelous bridge

"... ...You, huh."
"Ghetsis is gone. He went off somewhere alone after we rescued him from the castle."
"From the day Ghetsis saved our lives, we have sworn to be loyal to him. Even now, after he ordered us not to search for him."
"Also, Ghetsis said to give you this..."
Adamant Orb
"As well as this..."
Lustrous orb
"And this, also."
Griseous Orb
"Ghetsis... Where did he find these? What was he planning to do with them? Why did he give them to you? There's no way to know now. Is he testing you? Or...using you?"

As I said he wont just have them lying around his house the most logical purpose was to control the creation trio because they are the strongest legendaries (ability wise).

POSSIBLE SPOILER!!!! i guess...

Upon defeating Ghetis he clamis that
"I'm absolutely perfect! I AM PERFECTION! I am the perfect ruler of a perfect new world!"

perfect new world, he had planned to use the creation trio to make a perfect new world

Last edited by Gigalith; August 16th, 2011 at 01:30 PM. Reason: possible spoiler
Reply With Quote
  #269    
Old August 20th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Beechlgz
Advanced Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2010
Not really a plot but just a vague idea I had in mind:

I was in the shower and thinking about the Mary Sue genre and just how hated it is. Then I thought what if there was a fanfic where the main character is a Mary Sue, a deliberate Mary Sue at that, and she seems annoyingly perfect, beautiful, very popular (maybe even famous in her school/workplace), etc. This can make her appear a bit arrogant to the reader but Mary Sue always tries to seem modest though it's not a sincere modesty.

But then she is removed from her comfort zone (dunno... natural disaster maybe? Character conflict? Loss of wealth/home? Not sure what the catalyst would be yet) and suddenly because of this she finds herself floundering and shows her weak, selfish and cowardly sides - her true self because her life was pretty cushy right up until that point she had grown used to this perfect goody-two-shoes persona she had developed, but it wasn't really her if you get what I mean? Because she lacked life experience. Then all the secondary characters start to see this too - those that liked her start to lose respect for her, those that didn't like her feel a sense of confirmation of their initial feelings towards her. On top of that other characters start to steal the limelight in areas that Mary Sue used to be popular in (I'm just using Mary Sue as a place-holder name for now, who knows it might even be a guy) and this kind of makes her turn a bit nasty. People start to hate her because she starts to reveal that she always thought herself better than everyone and the conclusion could be that she needs to accept that she has flaws and weaknesses like everyone else, and only when she accepts this will she find any contentment.

I need some advice on this idea, is it worth pursuing? Also does anybody have any ideas on how I could open it up without the reader thinking "Oh no, not another Mary Sue fic" and closing it before it's even gotten anywhere? Do you think it's wise to make it obvious that she is a Mary Sue so that the reader knows it's intentional? How can I hint in the beginning that she isn't going to stay a Mary Sue throughout the rest of the story?
__________________
I'm currently working on a large-scale and long-term pokemon forum RPG. If you would like to help or be notified when it's ready, please drop me a PM or a visitor message. All are welcome.
Features under construction:
* A working PvP battle system using stats and levels. * Activities and NPCs. * Journeys and catching wild pokemon. * Gym badge collection. * Alignments and classes. * Teams good and bad. * Much more...
Reply With Quote
  #270    
Old August 20th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Gothitelle.
<3;
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Partyin' wit Segata Sanshiro
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
Another idea in the works and has been in my mind longer than the Palkia story.

Plot:I cannot think of an set evil plan on Ghetsis' end, but Gothitelle is pretty much a samurai on a mission to stop Ghetsis' hacking sceme and to get him before he defeats the master.

This is pretty much going to be a ninja story with some stoic elements and maybe hints of a one-sided crush on Gothitelle coming from a girl.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #271    
Old August 31st, 2011, 07:28 AM
Konekodemon's Avatar
Konekodemon
The Master of Pokemon Breeding
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NC
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via ICQ to Konekodemon Send a message via AIM to Konekodemon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Konekodemon Send a message via Yahoo to Konekodemon Send a message via Skype™ to Konekodemon
I had an idea for a Labyrinth/Neverending Story crossover.
Info: A Labyrinth/Neverending Story crossover. What if the underground was actually in the Fantasia world? After all, all we know about the underground is it's the underground, not where it's at, or what demenion it's in. A girl is destined to give the Childlike Empress a new name, but first must save the underground from the Nothing. And what happens when she falls in love with Jareth? The two must work together to save the underground and all of Fantasia. A JarethxOC story. And a possible older AtreyuxOC later on.

Also I saw people fusing Labyrinth/Neverending Story/The Dark Crystal together. A great fic title for this would be,"The NeverEnding Crystal LabyRinth".
__________________

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile...1549&ref=61528
[/sig-reason]
Reply With Quote
  #272    
Old October 5th, 2011, 11:20 PM
RikuCrafter
Togepi
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Pokemon Journeys: Agate and Lazuli

This story's intro has been previously posted in the Writer's Lounge.

Timothy and Erren have been best friends for three years since Timothy moved into "High Peak House", the uppermost house of Rebena Town (location wise). They frequently competed against each other in races, competitions and all sorts of challenges. They played with Pokemon dolls they had, having over 30 of them together, each of a different Pokemon from the Veniron region.

One day, the two friends decide to take a journey out onto Route One, where they see a mysterious trainer, in a thick black jacket, with the hood drawn, battling Pikchen. They watch the battle in awe, wondering when their time will come to be Pokemon trainers. Suddenly, the mysterious trainer notices them and runs, leaving the wild Pikchen behind. Both Timothy and Erren decide that they want to begin their Pokemon journey, and they take a visit to the local Professor.

You'll have to read the first chapter for more :D!
Reply With Quote
  #273    
Old October 6th, 2011, 05:05 AM
bobandbill's Avatar
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Coast - Australia
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
It's an interesting way to begin a trainer fic, I'll give you that, but...what is a Pikchen? I assume it's a fakemon and all, which are fine for fics to have, but I'll mention a few things about fakemon. Firstly - make sure they're well described in the story. People reading Pokemon fics tend to know what they look like, but with fakemon only you will know how they look like and all, so make sure to get across to the audience what they look like, how they act/do their attacks/other actions/etc. (I also advise against relying on pictures to do that - maybe fine as an additional thing in say author notes, but not within the story itself).

Furthermore, I suggest making sure your Fakemon's 'purpose' or whatnot isn't already served by a current real Pokemon. That is - if you say wanted to use a penguin Pokemon, why use a Fakemon when you have the likes of Delibird and Piplup's line to choose from? No point risking confusing the audience to make something that's already covered by the 600+ Pokemon that currently exist after all.

I feel this may be the case of Pikchen here - if it's say an evolution or related to Pikachu... I'll be wondering 'why' given it already has a pre-evolution and evolution. And if it isn't, then I wonder why it shares a notable part of the name with the most known Pokemon out there.

(Lastly, why would the mysterious trainer run from them - is this a plot point? Just asking, as there should be a reason for a trainer to run away from two kids).
__________________


Sheep in the Big City: General Specific
Reply With Quote
  #274    
Old October 6th, 2011, 12:03 PM
RikuCrafter
Togepi
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
I wasn't 100% sure whether to reply to those questions here:

- Yeah, a Pikchen is a new Pokemon, only found in Veniron. It is a cousin of the Pikachu, sharing similar characteristics (but it's more of a rabbit than a mouse)

- Some of the Pokemon I create will be similar to current Pokemon, yes. I just wanted to create a whole Pokedex for my story, for a bit of an original take on Pokemon

- Yep, the trainer running is a plot point.

Thanks for replying and giving me this help!
Reply With Quote
  #275    
Old October 12th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Sinphony_#9's Avatar
Sinphony_#9
Inquisitive Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Somewhere in America
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Okay, I may get into trouble for writing this down, but if there is a problem, please inform me right away. This is a plot synopsis for a M/M slash fic, so if it doesn't belong here, tell me or don't read it.
Now, here's my story for a SceptileXQuagsire relationship:

The story starts with a flashback to a Treeko hunting down a Pokemon to a pond in Hoenn. The grass type gets stuck on a rock near the center of the water and can't swim his way back. He gets picked on by a group of Woopers; however, one of them feels sympathetic to the green-colored lizard and helps him get back to shore. Once on shore, the Treeko's trainer captures the water Pokemon, and both of them become best friends.
Now, cutting back to present day, our protagonists, both at their final evolutions, are in a double battle against a rivaling trainer. Despite the odds being against them, the Sceptile-and-Quagsire dynamic duo come out triumphantly.

Later, their trainer takes a break near a secluded waterfall and lets the two be by themselves. Both of them start playing in the water. The Quagsire contemplates deep feelings for his gecko friend; however, he believes that his companion doesn't share the same feelings towards him. He gets excited when he sees his friend's wet, scaled body gleaming in the sun. The giant, blue salamander gets out and scurries off somewhere to relieve himself. Now by himself, the plant lizard starts to play with himself. He doesn't realize, however, that on a bush-covered cliff nearby, a certain water-ground type witnesses him jerking off as he does the same. After the Sceptile is finished, he starts to hear some grunts and smacking noise coming from where the Quagsire is hiding. Concerned for his friend, he hones in on the origin of the disturbance. What he finds startles him, for he sees his blue friend's hand and face covered in "you know what". Afraid that their friendship is severed, the Quagsire runs pass the Sceptile in tears. The plant lizard tries to go after him, but due to his mental state, the amphibian spits mud at him, slowing him down.

He spots him diving into the darker area of the water and decides to descend into the unknown after him. He has become a better swimmer since he was a Treeko. Before he can resurface, his palm-tree-branch-like tail gets caught under some debris and struggles to breathe for some time. Before his vision darkens, he faintly sees a blob of blue mass coming after him.

Sceptile reawakens in a underground cavern under the waterfall. He notices the Water Fish Pokemon on top of him and gently wakes him up. The big salamander becomes sad and tells him that he was afraid to confess his love to him. He believes that they wouldn't be friends anymore. The Sceptile says to him that they will always be friends. To hit his point home, the grass-type lizard caresses his slick-skinned companion and deeply kisses him. *It gets sexually explicit from this point, so I'll say that they made sweet love.*

After doing their dirty deed, they resurface at the waterfall and rejoin with their trainer. Their lives have changed for the better or for worse.



Okay, that's the rough draft version of the story, so I need some great advice from the professionals. Thank you for your time.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:37 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.