Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub > The Team Room Archive

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Team Room Archive
The Team Room is now closed—no new posts can be made at this point. This forum will no longer be visible from the end of the month, but remains accessible by the URL.
Original description: Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 21st, 2011 (02:15 PM).
Bolens
Soul Hacker

Nature: Mild
Quote originally posted by Lunacrest:
I think I sent you two Trainer Sprites, Bolens. That's just an example for what I can do with trainer sprites though.
Yeah they look really good, I pretty much have to start kinda new on the hack because I have been loaded down with a lot of things in my life as of now.
Old June 21st, 2011 (08:57 PM).
M.L
Busy atm

Quote:
Bolens
Endangered Species

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacrest
I think I sent you two Trainer Sprites, Bolens. That's just an example for what I can do with trainer sprites though.
Yeah they look really good, I pretty much have to start kinda new on the hack because I have been loaded down with a lot of things in my life as of now.
ahhhh understood man thats ohk just get things sorted first lol we dont mind waiting ...
Old June 28th, 2011 (02:33 PM).
Bolens
Soul Hacker

Quote originally posted by M.L:
ahhhh understood man thats ohk just get things sorted first lol we dont mind waiting ...
I'm back on hacking Should start seeing updates very quickly now and the Team more active
Old June 28th, 2011 (04:39 PM).
hackerofdarkness
Bleached and gone

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to hackerofdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to hackerofdarkness
Welcome Back Bolens it sure has been inactive for a while,sad that I can not do anything till the 29 of july.

New Profile
Old June 28th, 2011 (05:10 PM).
demondismon
Booted out - don't be like me!

Skills:mapping
Proof of work:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Past experience:pokemon white destiney/black past. and many more
Email:[email protected] or pkmn/[email protected]
Contact information:pm/call
Old June 29th, 2011 (04:10 AM).
Bolens
Soul Hacker

Quote originally posted by demondismon:
Skills:mapping
Proof of work:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Past experience:pokemon white destiney/black past. and many more
Email:[email protected] or pkmn/[email protected]
Contact information:pm/call
You are a fairly talented Mapper, but alas as of right now I do not need anyone else on the team. I'll send you a PM if I'm ever in a jam, thanks for applying anyways
Old June 29th, 2011 (04:24 AM).
.Mini
Graphics Artist

Nature: Relaxed
Hey i made this a while ago and forgot to upload and post it here. But feel free to use it if you want.

☆ | Click | My Sig | For | My | DeviantArt | ☆
Old June 29th, 2011 (04:53 AM).
Bolens
Soul Hacker

Quote originally posted by .Mini:
Hey i made this a while ago and forgot to upload and post it here. But feel free to use it if you want.

Dude that is seriously amazing!!! You are crazy talented I definitely will use it, thanks so much
Old June 29th, 2011 (04:56 AM).
.Mini
Graphics Artist

Nature: Relaxed
Lol, no problem. Enjoy it though :p

☆ | Click | My Sig | For | My | DeviantArt | ☆
Old June 29th, 2011 (04:58 AM).
Bolens
Soul Hacker

Quote originally posted by .Mini:
Lol, no problem. Enjoy it though :p
Yeah, I didn't think anyone really cared to much for my hack or group, guess I was wrong. Thanks, I will
Old July 4th, 2011 (05:14 AM).
M.L
Busy atm

Please send me the latest IPS when you can i have better indoors to insert that look way better than the old ones shouldnt take more than a day
Old July 4th, 2011 (06:18 AM).
Bolens
Soul Hacker

Quote originally posted by M.L:
Please send me the latest IPS when you can i have better indoors to insert that look way better than the old ones shouldnt take more than a day
Alright, I will when our Scripter is done Scripting
Old July 5th, 2011 (06:25 PM). Edited July 5th, 2011 by Tide.
Tide
Nocturnal ROM Hacker

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Tide
Skills:
- Storyline: It's always been something I've been good at
- YAPE: I see that there are going to be Fakemon added, so I could supply stats if needed, for the sake of getting another thing out of the way and completed.
- Web Design: When I play a hack, and I see a fakemon, I always want to know what the heck it is and what uses it has, thus, I'd be willing to design a website for this hack including Pokedex, storyline, and all that jazz.

(^I know that isn't necessarily on your list, but it's still a skill....^)

Proof of work:
- For Storyline, I can PM you a couple scenes that I can type up that may be useful for the hack.
- YAPE, not entirely sure what or how to prove.
- Web Design: I have a website that has been strong for I believe 3 years, though I'm new to PC so I'm not fully sure if I'm allowed to post it here. xD

Past experience: I'm obviously not strong with hardcore game mechanics editing such as mapping and scripting, and I've been foolish enough to try to create a hack all by myself, and I failed TERRIBLY. Though since 2nd grade, I've taken an interest in writing and roleplaying, so I have a good 10 years of experience in writing. YAPE is simple, look at the pokemon - think about the pokemon - make sensible stats. In terms of web design, I've ran a couple sites that have all died at one point with the exception of the one that is still successfully running, so I'd say all in all I'm not too bad.

Email: [email protected]

Contact information:
- nightdaze.webs.com/nightdazechat.htm
- [email protected]
- PM here
- paakyogo.proboards.com
- youtube.com/user/KhazBB

Other:
- I'm in the Eastern (U.S.) Time Zone
- It's Summer for me as of now, so I'll be online mostly all day at one of my contacts
- I'm never busy during these hours, so I'll be ready to be useful most often.
- I've been aspiring a pokemon hack that I've been a part of for a period of time, and am looking forward for making it come to life.
-......WHOOOOO!
-...You can call me Khaz or Tide, it doesn't matter all that much.
Old July 6th, 2011 (11:35 AM).
Bolens
Soul Hacker

Quote originally posted by Tide:
Skills:
- Storyline: It's always been something I've been good at
- YAPE: I see that there are going to be Fakemon added, so I could supply stats if needed, for the sake of getting another thing out of the way and completed.
- Web Design: When I play a hack, and I see a fakemon, I always want to know what the heck it is and what uses it has, thus, I'd be willing to design a website for this hack including Pokedex, storyline, and all that jazz.

(^I know that isn't necessarily on your list, but it's still a skill....^)

Proof of work:
- For Storyline, I can PM you a couple scenes that I can type up that may be useful for the hack.
- YAPE, not entirely sure what or how to prove.
- Web Design: I have a website that has been strong for I believe 3 years, though I'm new to PC so I'm not fully sure if I'm allowed to post it here. xD

Past experience: I'm obviously not strong with hardcore game mechanics editing such as mapping and scripting, and I've been foolish enough to try to create a hack all by myself, and I failed TERRIBLY. Though since 2nd grade, I've taken an interest in writing and roleplaying, so I have a good 10 years of experience in writing. YAPE is simple, look at the pokemon - think about the pokemon - make sensible stats. In terms of web design, I've ran a couple sites that have all died at one point with the exception of the one that is still successfully running, so I'd say all in all I'm not too bad.

Email: [email protected]

Contact information:
- nightdaze.webs.com/nightdazechat.htm
- [email protected]
- PM here
- paakyogo.proboards.com
- youtube.com/user/KhazBB

Other:
- I'm in the Eastern (U.S.) Time Zone
- It's Summer for me as of now, so I'll be online mostly all day at one of my contacts
- I'm never busy during these hours, so I'll be ready to be useful most often.
- I've been aspiring a pokemon hack that I've been a part of for a period of time, and am looking forward for making it come to life.
-......WHOOOOO!
-...You can call me Khaz or Tide, it doesn't matter all that much.
I'm sorry, but Soul Hackers is in need of no more people at the moment :/ We're pretty much set The only reason we would accept another member is if your extremely good at an area of expertise that we are in need of... Thanks for applying though
Old July 6th, 2011 (12:47 PM).
Tide
Nocturnal ROM Hacker

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Tide
Yep, I fully understand 100% Thanks for considering me though! Good luck on your hack!
Old July 6th, 2011 (05:46 PM).
Bolens
Soul Hacker

Quote originally posted by Tide:
Yep, I fully understand 100% Thanks for considering me though! Good luck on your hack!
Thank you very much sir
Old July 7th, 2011 (09:15 AM).
Bolens
Soul Hacker

I am in need of a Moderate/Advanced Spriter to sprite images for Morganite. If anyone is interested, just post your proofs in this thread, or PM them to me. Thanks everyone
Old July 9th, 2011 (06:40 AM).
..Beyond
Cut your losses.

Just sent Bolens the main dialogue for Minedai. Sorry for the delay. I didn't see the message about that until last night. In other news, the title screen is cool. I look forward to hearing the songs. Also, if there was any way we could make the rival battle song similar to the one from GSC/HGSS, that'd be cool. That one was always my favorite. Of course, I can only speak for myself on that one.

I also thought it'd be interesting to have the default rival name, assuming she's still only allowed to be a girl, be Morgan.

+ + ?
Old July 9th, 2011 (08:10 AM).
Lunacrest
has ninja'd: 2600

Nature: Hasty
Quote originally posted by Bolens:
I am in need of a Moderate/Advanced Spriter to sprite images for Morganite. If anyone is interested, just post your proofs in this thread, or PM them to me. Thanks everyone

What type of images? I'm sure I can supply.
Old July 9th, 2011 (08:40 AM). Edited July 9th, 2011 by Bolens.
Bolens
Soul Hacker

Quote originally posted by ..Beyond:
Just sent Bolens the main dialogue for Minedai. Sorry for the delay. I didn't see the message about that until last night. In other news, the title screen is cool. I look forward to hearing the songs. Also, if there was any way we could make the rival battle song similar to the one from GSC/HGSS, that'd be cool. That one was always my favorite. Of course, I can only speak for myself on that one.

I also thought it'd be interesting to have the default rival name, assuming she's still only allowed to be a girl, be Morgan.
That sounds good Morgan it is I'm glad you get on PC more often now because without the Story, we can't Script Glad to see you around again

What type of images? I'm sure I can supply.
Well I need a Hero Sprite/OW, and Trainer Sprites/OW's, and a few Trainer Background Sprites
Old July 9th, 2011 (09:42 AM). Edited July 9th, 2011 by Lunacrest.
Lunacrest

You should've told me earlier! I made a ton of Trainer Sprites for Team Snivy. I'll get to work at once, sir!

Update #1: I made a Male Hero, and a Female Hero, in that order.

The Male Hero default name is Kyro, and the Female's name is Kyra.

I kept them in GBA-style, to make it fit in with FR.
Old July 9th, 2011 (11:11 AM).
..Beyond
Cut your losses.

If we're splicing, I can try some of the trainer spriting too. Did the Cypress OW work?

+ + ?
Old July 9th, 2011 (11:19 AM). Edited July 9th, 2011 by Lunacrest.
Lunacrest

I made a Poison-type Gym Leader named Acacia. I don't know which design looks better though.

Look #1:

Look #2:

Update #1: I made a Female Psychic sprite.

Old July 9th, 2011 (01:28 PM).
..Beyond
Cut your losses.

I made a Poison-type Gym Leader named Acacia.
FYI, if you're making these for Morganite, the leaders, E4, professor, teams, team leaders, and some other NPCs have already been decided on.

+ + ?
Old July 9th, 2011 (05:46 PM). Edited July 9th, 2011 by JinRazielGames.
JinRazielGames
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Brave
Skills: Mapping, Spriting, and GFX'ing
Proof of work: Will give Later--PM you late.
Past experience: Not past--current. I'm in Team Snivy. Email: [email protected] or [email protected] Use Games Instead.
Contact information: PM, Yahoo Mail/Messenger, or my FB account.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links