Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub > The Team Room Archive
Reload this Page Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Team Room Archive
The Team Room is now closed—no new posts can be made at this point. This forum will no longer be visible from the end of the month, but remains accessible by the URL.
Original description: Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

Old March 29th, 2011 (11:43 AM). Edited March 29th, 2011 by hackerofdarkness.
Bleached and gone
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to hackerofdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to hackerofdarkness
Name:Abrahan
Skill:Mapping
Past Experience:I used to work for you but I left due to some problems
Proof: Please note that this is in rpgxp but I hope it is fine if not I'll put a map from amap BTW I don't know why
Spoiler:
Old March 30th, 2011 (04:47 PM).
Soul Hacker
Gold Tier

Nature: Mild
Quote originally posted by hackerofdarkness:
Name:Abrahan
Skill:Mapping
Past Experience:I used to work for you but I left due to some problems
Proof: Please note that this is in rpgxp but I hope it is fine if not I'll put a map from amap BTW I don't know why
Spoiler:
Alright, your on the team Hoping to release Beta 2 weeks from now! Should be great Any more help is most appreciated
Old April 6th, 2011 (01:11 PM).
Soul Hacker
Gold Tier

Looking to release Beta 1 in less than a week If anyone could help in any way, please let me now. Thanks everyone
Old April 9th, 2011 (04:08 AM).
Bleached and gone
Silver Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to hackerofdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to hackerofdarkness
May I ask but are you still polishing up the beta Joe?
Old April 18th, 2011 (05:42 PM).
SupremoHack Entertainment Inc.

Nature: Careful
Sorry Bolens, but i'm gonna quit. I really didn't want to leave but i've started my own hacking team. Again sorry.

Thanks, GSH.

GSH - Owner and Creator of
Pokemon PoisonedPyrite/ParalysisPyrite

GSH - Music creator/hacker of
Pokemon Morganite
Old April 18th, 2011 (05:55 PM). Edited April 19th, 2011 by colcolstyles.
Soul Hacker
Gold Tier

It's okay... Thanks for all your work.

Still working on the hack, going good...have some delays but will work through them...hopefully the team is still all here :)
Old April 20th, 2011 (04:16 AM).
Bad decisions = Good stories

Nature: Modest
Skills: Mapping, Spriting, Storyboarding (storyline)
Proof of Work: Lots of sprites from pokemonlake.com (not the lame ones! )
Past Experience: Self Made hacked roms, spriting for fun (lots of it!)
Email: [email protected]
Contact Information: email, and yep.

Really good at spriting, mapping, storylining. sucks at scripting, sorry! ><
Glad to join (if i do!)

This team sound like a good team!
Old April 20th, 2011 (11:56 AM).
Soul Hacker
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by Ninjutsu95:
Skills: Mapping, Spriting, Storyboarding (storyline)
Proof of Work: Lots of sprites from pokemonlake.com (not the lame ones! )
Past Experience: Self Made hacked roms, spriting for fun (lots of it!)
Email: [email protected]
Contact Information: email, and yep.

Really good at spriting, mapping, storylining. sucks at scripting, sorry! ><
Glad to join (if i do!)

This team sound like a good team!
Alright, your Accepted!
I'll send you a PM soon with what needs done, thanks.
Old April 21st, 2011 (03:46 AM).

WOOOT! now all i need is a banner thingy. if there is one.
Old April 21st, 2011 (02:20 PM).
Soul Hacker
Gold Tier

WOOOT! now all i need is a banner thingy. if there is one.
Hopefully getting 1 soon Progress on the hack is coming along extremely well... Hope to release a beta this weekend...Easter weekend
Old April 22nd, 2011 (12:18 AM).
Cut your losses.

Skills: Storyline/proofreading/userbars/mediocre splicing.

Proof of work: Not much to speak of, but my current theme is an older example of what I can do with graphics. If you want, I'll create a sample userbar for you. Here is a fanfic I was writing but never finished. I got a new computer since, and the Lacie is uncooperative, so I can't access my prewriting files. The first real chapter is lying around in a folder somewhere, but until I can remember where I was going with the story, I don't want to start posting in that thread again.

Past experience: Obsessive fanfic storyboarding/prewriting, various aspects of Photoshop, including signature graphics on multiple forums focusing on differing subject matter, etc.

Email & Contact information: PM for these.

+ + ?
Old April 22nd, 2011 (05:33 AM).
Soul Hacker
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by ..Beyond:
Skills: Storyline/proofreading/userbars/mediocre splicing.

Proof of work: Not much to speak of, but my current theme is an older example of what I can do with graphics. If you want, I'll create a sample userbar for you. Here is a fanfic I was writing but never finished. I got a new computer since, and the Lacie is uncooperative, so I can't access my prewriting files. The first real chapter is lying around in a folder somewhere, but until I can remember where I was going with the story, I don't want to start posting in that thread again.

Past experience: Obsessive fanfic storyboarding/prewriting, various aspects of Photoshop, including signature graphics on multiple forums focusing on differing subject matter, etc.

Email & Contact information: PM for these.
Hi, your accepted as we need people to help with the Storyline. I'll will PM you what I need done, thanks for applying.
Old April 22nd, 2011 (06:20 AM).

. So, does anybody want me to make sprites of some sort?
Old April 22nd, 2011 (06:44 AM).
Soul Hacker
Gold Tier

. So, does anybody want me to make sprites of some sort?
Well can we get some Shadow Pokemon for the game...they will be exclusive to this game's storyline?
Old April 22nd, 2011 (07:26 AM).

Done. Do you want them to be based of a pokemon or just completely from scratch? and what file format do you want?
Old April 22nd, 2011 (07:48 AM).
Soul Hacker
Gold Tier

Done. Do you want them to be based of a pokemon or just completely from scratch? and what file format do you want?
Based off of all the starters from each region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn. They need to be in .PNG format, thanks.
Old April 25th, 2011 (04:12 AM).
Soul Hacker
Gold Tier

As per request, gamesharkhacker is back on the team as Music Editor
Old April 25th, 2011 (06:16 AM).
Cut your losses.

I can probably make a Soul Hackers userbar at some point today if you tell me which Pokemon you want to see on it.

+ + ?
Old April 25th, 2011 (06:33 AM).
Soul Hacker
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by ..Beyond:
I can probably make a Soul Hackers userbar at some point today if you tell me which Pokemon you want to see on it.
I think no Pokemon would be best because we don't hack around a Pokemon basis..we're just a group That would be nice if you could come up with one
Old April 25th, 2011 (06:55 AM). Edited April 29th, 2011 by Ninjutsu95.

WOOT! Not completely done yet as i just want opinions right now, but here it is! lolz. Lots of text so be prepared to read. and weep.

In the distant and previously unkown region of Kleeto, there resides rare pokemon that are originaly native to hoenn. Kleeto is near kanto and hoenn however far enough to have some special pokemon of its own.

[SPOILER]Seikatsu is a 9 year old kid shy of his tenth birthday who just woke up to collective gasping and whispering. Curious to as what it was, he slowly crept out of his bed and creaked open the door. In his living room, the t.v. was standing in the middle of the room alone, emmitting a low light clearly depicting what was appearing on the screen. Two shadowy figures appeared in front, their backs in his direction. Recognizing his parents immediately, he opened the door completely and ran to his parents side to look what was on the t.v.

Spoiler:
Reporter: Thank you. Now locating here in the hoenn city of Sootopolis, I Regis will be your newsanchor for the evening. Now. We have seen reports about a clash going on here in sootopolis between... What is it? My sources tell me between the legendary pkmn land maker Groudon and the legendary pkmn ocean carver Kyogre. What seems to be controlling them are the stolen orbs in possesion of Team Aqua and Team Magma... What's this? A young kid has appeared on the scene. He is running towards the Cave of Origin, and was admitted entrance by Stephan. This kid must be pretty special to be allowed when even elite four members aren't. He has now entered with his pokemon.

Some minutes later...
Spoiler:
ROOAARR!
Reporter: Whats this? A... green dragon type pokemon has now flown out of the just created hole on cave origin. He is flying out of the clouds as if a savior angel sent from the heavens!
RAYQUAZA: ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
Reporter: Huh? The pokemon have now stopped fighting as the pokemon cried as loud as a sonic jet engine... ... ... ... ... ... Huh? The pokemon are back at it, if not more forocious than ever! Magma leader Team Archie seems to be saying something.
ARCHIE: Ha. Fools. Do you think summoning a flying green lizard will stop my ultimate plot? This was all part of the plan. This was all a distraction of my real purpose here tonight. You guys have missed a vital clue. But no worries. Its too late now. Muwhahahahahahaha! Behold, the Orb of Doom!
Reporter: The orbs seem to be glowing an ominious black light, spreading in all directions! ... It appears to be emmiting a slow shadow. Both orbs are now flying near each other. What? The Shadows from both orbs are collecting, making a shadowy depiction of another spherical device!
ARCHIE: With this newmade orb which was sealed away along time ago by a mysterious pokemon, I can now rule and destroy anything I wish! But not all is complete. No more spoilers for now! Haha. Till we meet again. IF we meet again! Hahaha! ... (shines as bright as the sun, and all the orbs, pokemon, and himself disappear.)
RUMBLE RUMBLE!
Reporter: He left in a flash (no pun inteded! ><)! What the!... the water is shining. Or is it? It appears as if the water is boiling. WHAT THE FRICK! There is lava under the water! This mountain is about to explode! RUN!!!!!!! Everybody run for cover! This mountain is about to.... ... ... ... ... ... ... (static)

Spoiler:
Parents: Oh my God! This can't be happening!
Seikatsu startled, runs into his room, pulls open his blinds and stares into the horizon. As he suspected, he hears a low fainting rumblind in the distance, and a cloud of dust no bigger than a coin in the distance. WOW, he mused. Even at this distance, he can still see the plume of spike hundreds of miles away. "I can't wait for my tenth birthday! I can't wait to go on an adventure! ...". He stared towards the opposite side of the horizon, spotting a murderious black cloud in the distance, slowly and insidiously creeping towards his house. He quickly shut his blinds and went with his parents to the safe room in the house. Already it was affecting his area. Already.

Alot of time and energy into this, but if you guys don't like, I can move it elsewhere! I want to hear your guys's storyline too.

Ya'll are gonna love me for this. Just created an official Soul Hackers website. I have no money, so i can't get a premium domain name, aka, just soulhackers.com but the address is

http://soulhackers.webs.com/

I recommend that all members of this team sign up there, and i will make bolens admin also, if not everybody else (who is part of this team). Kind of rough right now, and contains virtually nothing, but that will change in the future!
Old April 25th, 2011 (09:40 AM).
Cut your losses.

snip
Not trying to steal your thunder... but I think mine and Bolens' story is going to make the final cut. I haven't fleshed everything out yet, but we've already named the towns, caves, forests, mountains, gym leaders, E4 members, the champion, the professor, etc., drawn up a draft of the map, explained how just about all of the relevant legendaries make their way into the story, and things like that.

+ + ?
Old April 25th, 2011 (11:34 AM).

Sure! No prob! Could you just email me the wutever it is, and then i can help out also? I don't want to left out! Anymore cities that i can help name?, because i have done my research and i have lots of awesome names. Im not joking.

I just wish you guys didn't keep me out of the storyline plotting. I wanted to help... ><
Old April 25th, 2011 (11:41 AM).
Cut your losses.

Sure! No prob! Could you just email me the wutever it is, and then i can help out also? I don't want to left out! Anymore cities that i can help name?, because i have done my research and i have lots of awesome names. Im not joking.

I just wish you guys didn't keep me out of the storyline plotting. I wanted to help... ><
It's not personal; it's just the nature of how I do work like this. I'm a little controlling and OCD in my approach. I'm actually supposed to come up with the main storyline and progression of events today, so when I finish, I'll send it to both you and Bolens, and you can put your two cents in as well.

+ + ?
Old April 25th, 2011 (11:47 AM).

I know. Just having enough of it in real life anyway. But Im not a sore loser! ^^ Thanks! I will put together my list of names (or whatever), and discuss it with you! Thanks for helping in this group! [:)
Old April 25th, 2011 (01:51 PM).
Cut your losses.

Sorry if it seems like I'm taking forever with the story. I just came up with an idea for my own hack today and I've been collecting info and images here and there that'll help me with it. I also have a lot of homework/studying/midterms/papers to do this week, so if it looks like I'm only helping sporadically, that's why.

+ + ?

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links