Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Computers & Technology
Reload this Page So... I configure PearPC like this... and download that... Arrgh, how do I work it!?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Computers & Technology The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Old November 12th, 2004 (03:12 AM).
Sweet!
Administrator CS

Nature: Lax
Okay, I've been trying to figure PearPC by myself. I look at the guides. I do all sorts of stuff. I even load Jaguar into the CD drive. Windows doesn't even recognise the file system! Talk about evil, how am I supposed to work PearPC? I'm just confused with all the settings. @_@;
Old November 12th, 2004 (03:50 AM).
aaaaaa

Um..it's not simple XD There're tutorials out there, on http://www.emaculation.com/'s forums.
But for sexy young girl g33ks like Abby, it just comes naturally <3
Old November 12th, 2004 (06:01 PM).
The Original $staff_title

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kairi
Where exactly in the process are you getting stuck now? It’s been a while, but I think I remember enough. That Panther ISO was the last thing I pulled down from P2P. XP
Old November 12th, 2004 (06:54 PM).
Sweet!
Administrator CS

Nature: Lax
The step? Downloading and changing the configuration file is one. And then, I've got a jaguar ISO which Windows won't recognise, and the guides only confuse me. ><;
Old November 13th, 2004 (11:27 AM).
The Original $staff_title

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kairi
I’m still not sure quite exactly where you’re hung up. You change the config file to point to your “hard drive” and ISO, run PPC and it doesn’t see either of them? Or have you not gotten PPC to launch at all?
Old November 14th, 2004 (04:32 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold
But why would you want to run PearPC anyway?

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)