Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 12th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Crimson_Blade
Get Vegas 2 or else!

Send a message via AIM to Crimson_Blade Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Crimson_Blade Send a message via Yahoo to Crimson_Blade

Advertise here
This is the xbox club where you can get hints, tips, and cheats for your favorite xbox games. to join just post the video game you would like to represent (No repeats). Just don't spam. The game I shall represent is Halo 2.

dragon_masta_99:Halo 2
Old November 12th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Zero119
The Ruler Of Halo

Halo 2 Rules

Halo HQ Join to help the Halo HQ Community. Thanx
Old November 12th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Crimson_Blade
Get Vegas 2 or else!

Send a message via AIM to Crimson_Blade Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Crimson_Blade Send a message via Yahoo to Crimson_Blade
Srry Zero but I said no repeats on games but i'll give you Halo

Zero119:Halo
Old November 12th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Spiro
Dark Dragon Master

Ill join, but that sucks, Halo 1 and 2 are taken then ill choose burnout 3 takedown

~ Paired with nobody~

~Twins with Zapchu~
Old November 12th, 2004, 01:03 PM
houndoomofdarkness
God of darkness

Hmm i guess ill join.My preference are sports simulations so ill pick Espn Nba 2k5.
Old November 12th, 2004, 01:03 PM
Crimson_Blade
Get Vegas 2 or else!

ok i'll just add ya to the list.

Zero119:Halo
j spiro1:Burnout 3:Takedown
houndoomofdarkness:Espn Nba 2k5
Old November 13th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Spiro
Dark Dragon Master

I finished playing Halo2 in 8 hours, I was dissapointed, it was too short, we waited too long for only eight hours of fun, but it was the best fun I had with video games , I give Halo2 the perfect score !!! 10/10

~ Paired with nobody~

~Twins with Zapchu~
Old November 13th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Crimson_Blade
Get Vegas 2 or else!

Yeah I would have to agree about the rating but I beat it in a few days because the first few hours of the days that I was hame I spent it playing splitscreen with my brothers. And if you like Halo 2 you should check out Halo 2 online roleplay in other roleplay and if you like it you should join.
Old November 14th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Zero119
The Ruler Of Halo

oooh come on why can't I represent Halo 2 too?? Can't you make an acception or something???
Halo 2 Rules

Halo HQ Join to help the Halo HQ Community. Thanx
Old November 14th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Crimson_Blade
Get Vegas 2 or else!

srry. it's the rules. so now every one that may sign up should know that you can't do any doubles or anything like that.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here