The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Team Discussions

Notices

Team Discussions Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

Old July 19th, 2010, 04:24 AM
X-Buster
Advanced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeffy View Post

Yes we do. Can't we start a group project now? You know, a project which the owner is "Mirage Hacking Productions"? :D
i hope we can start soon. i'm getting a little bit bored for now, have been playing patapon 2 all day..
Old July 19th, 2010, 04:40 AM
Zeffy
mischief managed

I'll be trying to start with Ferrum, soon. I'd be in-charge of mapping, scripting, and other stuff. Want to help, X-Buster?
Old July 19th, 2010, 04:44 AM
X-Buster
Advanced Trainer

Quote:
I'll be trying to start with Ferrum, soon. I'd be in-charge of mapping, scripting, and other stuff. Want to help, X-Buster?
sure but what can i do to help?
Old July 19th, 2010, 07:21 AM
vietazn654
A sound soul dwells within me

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to vietazn654 Send a message via Yahoo to vietazn654
Whoops haven't been on here for a while. Faline, do you still need that tile-inserter?

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Old July 19th, 2010, 11:13 AM
Binary
え?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besj08 View Post
Name: Besj08

Position: Mapper, im teaching myself how to script and tile insert.

Proof of Work: maps in attachment. scripts and proofs of tile inserts coming soon( like in a day or two )

Past Experiences/Past Projects: ive been working on a project of mine that i had to take some time off because of school.

Aee sorry mate, but I think we won't be able to accept you at the moment. We're having enough members as it is. If you show something superbly outstanding, we might consider it C:
Quote:

Yes we do. Can't we start a group project now? You know, a project which the owner is "Mirage Hacking Productions"? :D
XDD; I've been thinking of the same thing.I haven't done a single script since I joined, XD. I've got a rom with tiles inserted if you guys would want to work on that.

@vietazn654:
I think she does.
Old July 19th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Faline
Trainer

It's just that everytime I need you guys you were all busy. XDD;

But don't worry. <3 . I'll try to catch up with youu~
Old July 19th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Besj08
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Modest
Send a message via AIM to Besj08
okay then, just let me know if anything (:

Old July 19th, 2010, 11:14 PM
X-Buster
Advanced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faline View Post
It's just that everytime I need you guys you were all busy. XDD;

But don't worry. <3 . I'll try to catch up with youu~
i think you should give us the things we need to do then pass the patchy from here and there..
Old July 20th, 2010, 12:41 AM
Zeffy
mischief managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary View Post
XDD; I've been thinking of the same thing.I haven't done a single script since I joined, XD. I've got a rom with tiles inserted if you guys would want to work on that.
Ooooh, me wants. :D

I'm sorting out everything this week, and will start about next week or so. :)
Old July 20th, 2010, 02:06 AM
X-Buster
Advanced Trainer

guys,i tried to make my own custom special command for firered and look what i made.
Special 0x6 : Temporary Palette
Change
Parameters:
Code:
loadpointer 0x0 0x[Palette Offset]
setvar 0x8000 0x[Palette Number, Ranging from 0 - 1F]
special 0x6
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by X-Buster; July 21st, 2010 at 05:56 AM.
Old July 20th, 2010, 04:23 AM
Zeffy
mischief managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Buster View Post
guys,i tried to make my own custom special command for firered and look what i made.
Change
Parameters:
Code:
special 0x6
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

If you could make everything grayscaled, then it'd be useful for flashbacks and the like. :D
Old July 20th, 2010, 05:47 AM
Binary
え?

Quote:

Ooooh, me wants. :D
For the team hack o:

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Buster View Post
Change
Parameters:
Code:
special 0x6
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

That's pretty awesome..
^ and what Zeffy said.
Old July 20th, 2010, 07:05 AM
Griin.
Trainer

Do we have any free spriters here that can make Fire red intro sprites ? I'll need professor sprite soon.

Oh and also can we add my hack to the first page ?
Old July 20th, 2010, 05:48 PM
X-Buster
Advanced Trainer

guys, i have another idea, what if we put our selves in the hack as characters or trainers? but we will use different names, not our username..
Old July 20th, 2010, 06:13 PM
vietazn654
A sound soul dwells within me

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to vietazn654 Send a message via Yahoo to vietazn654
@X-Buster
I think that's a really good idea! :D I want to be a gym leader! xD Wait no--an Elite Four Member!

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Old July 21st, 2010, 01:36 AM
Faline
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokaballa View Post
Hey guys, just read through your thread here, and noticed that you all are sorta getting ready for a new hack. It's not much, and I have never done a hack before, but I wrote a storyline for a hack the other day that I feel is pretty good, and was wondering if maybe I could help you develop the hack through it. That is, of course, if you don't have another storyline for the hack already. If ya don't ask, you don't get, right? So...

Preferred Name: Sokaballa
IM Address: I'd prefer that you just pm or vm me, because I NEVER really IM.
Position Applying for: Storyline
Proof of Work: Hopefully my storyline is...

Alrighty, so here it is.
Spoiler:
15 years ago, your father was the best of the best. After receiving his first pokemon, he began his cliché climb up to the top, battling and defeating every trainer and gym leader in the (Kanto?) region that he came across. He worked his way to even fighting the evil Team (Rocket?), which had nearly gained entire control of the region. Finally, he came upon the Elite Four, and seemed to decimate every member with more strength than the previous. It was at the Champion, however, that your father was defeated, and the tale of the legendary hero began to fade away…

Meanwhile, after just being born, you had been left with your grandparents while your parents traveled the world. You were told that your ever-loving mother clung to your father, following him wherever he went, that he would do anything for him. But those days are hardly remembered. Your first memory is around the age of 3, when your father came home with a defeated face, depressed and, most importantly, without a spouse.

Time passed, and wounds began to heal…

It is now present day, and without a hero to impede Team (Rocket), they have come out of their defeat with a vengance. They are back to their former glory, perhaps with even more power. It is on one of your vacations, taking a cruise on the S.S. Anne, that a radio intermission is interpreted by the captain, who relays to everyone on board that Team Rocket officially has control over (Kanto). Panic strikes the cruise line, and in the midst, your father and you are separated by the panic-stricken tourists. Out of nowhere, a large explosion occurs under the boat, spiraling the boat into the water. With nothing to do you go to jump in the water, and scream for your father. With no response for some time, you swim for your life. With water as far as the eye can see, you go until passing out from exhaustion, and slowly drift under the waves…

Mysteriously, you wash up on a beach, and wake up to the sound of Wingulls chirping overhead. All that is near is the ocean, an elongated beach, and a forest up in front. You go to get up and find a renegade Pokeball next to you with the initials “(Initials of Mother Here)”. Knowing very little of Pokémon training, let alone battling, you almost leave it. You end up coming back for it, as a tree (out of a hallucination) tells you to keep it. It is here that your story begins, traveling the new region that you have come upon in the search of, really, anything.

Storyline Spoilers that make story unique: (15 years ago, your father was put into a position where either your mother or yourself were going to be killed by Team (Rocket?), but your mother insisted on herself after being kidnapped. Your father spent the three years you were with your grandparents in finding her. He had lost to the champion because he was the last executive member of Team (Rocket?), guaranteeing that had you beat him, he would have killed you as well. Your father elected to never speak of your mother, simply saying that she had died before you could remember. The S.S. Anne explosion was no accident either. The explosion was caused by Team (Rocket?), and the pokemon that saved you is in the pokeball that you find. You also never knew your mother's first name, which is why the initials on the ball seems so indeterminable. Your father had told the pokemon to save you, and was a momento from your mother. You wash up on shore of a new region where Team (Rocket?) has begun to spread, and your father has been blackmailed into helping them. You meet your rival soon after arriving on the beach, but it is not known that he /she is actually a team rocket executive. So begins your story on the beach).

The things in parenthesis are subject to change based on personal input and opinion obviously... just a filler for now. Thanks for your time, and I hope you like it!
Finally someone applied as a storyline improver or something. XD;

Accepted. Kindly give me your contact please? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griin. View Post
Do we have any free spriters here that can make Fire red intro sprites ? I'll need professor sprite soon.

Oh and also can we add my hack to the first page ?
Sure. Send me some screenshots and basic information about your hack please? :P

And as for X-Buster. I agree with that idea. :]
Old July 21st, 2010, 04:57 AM
X-Buster
Advanced Trainer

i wish we could start right now...
maybe mapping can be a great start..
map -> script -> map -> script
then the other will do the miscellaneous and insert them once there are no more maps to script..

Old July 21st, 2010, 06:43 AM
Sokaballa
It could be worse...

Sweet! You can contact me via pm or vm, my email is [email protected], and that's all i really got. But, I am pretty stoked to be a part of the team. Thanks! I actually have an idea of how the beginning of a new hack could go, so when you guys are ready, I'd be happy to share my ideas. Also, if you want me to make a new storyline (if you didn't like the one I submitted), I'd be more than happy to do that as well.
Old July 21st, 2010, 10:52 AM
The Scarecrow Toxin
FEAR.

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Scarecrow Toxin
If anyone needs:

- Mira ( from Platinum) Overworld sprite
- Thorton( From Platinum) Overworld Sprite
-Dahlia( from Platinum) Overworld Sprite

Please VM/PM me,

TST
Old July 21st, 2010, 11:22 AM
Griin.
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faline View Post

Sure. Send me some screenshots and basic information about your hack please?
Yeah i will asap.

Hey Guys here is little something i made and inserted in my hack :

New Bag Graphics.
Old July 21st, 2010, 02:31 PM
Faline
Trainer

^

Looks good.

X-Buster, If you wanna possibly start. Go and make your own hack. XDDD;

We're here to help you. My hack is kinda delayed in this month. Pretty busy with stuff. :[
Old July 21st, 2010, 09:09 PM
Sokaballa
It could be worse...

Yo X-Buster, I'd be happy to start up a hack with ya... All I can really do is supply story and ideas, and I just learned how to map today, but help is help, right?
Old July 21st, 2010, 10:33 PM
lalo0101
Thanks Mulczhar for Avatar:D

Nature: Hasty
I would also like to also join as a tile spriter but don't relay on me to much for that
heres are 2 of my tiles

this one is kinda of old

and i also mayde these i made these recently
Old July 22nd, 2010, 12:26 AM
The Scarecrow Toxin
FEAR.

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Scarecrow Toxin
Does anyone have the time to make me a world map ? I just started mapping my first town + route, and I realised I don't have a world map.
Is anyone willing to help me ?
Old July 22nd, 2010, 12:29 AM
Griin.
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scarecrow Toxin View Post
Does anyone have the time to make me a world map ? I just started mapping my first town + route, and I realised I don't have a world map.
Is anyone willing to help me ?
I can make it but not insert if its for fire red :D
just pm me or msn or smtn and tell me the basic or maybe if you have any skatch
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links