• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #126] Pokémon Morganite Version

What is the most weak part of the hack?

• Storyline

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Graphics

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Other-State in Thread

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I like this style to kyledove is very good.
The script is great, I loved it.

Good luck on the project.;)

Thanks man :) Glad to hear you liked it, though the Alpha you would have played is far different than the one being worked on now lol.

On another note... the hack is coming along nicely :) Tiles are being inserted and then the Scripting will commence :)

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Almost 1 whole month with no reply from me or anybody, I'm still working on this. Slow and steady, because life is really tough right now with girlfriend issues and other things... This way I don't have to revive my thread, it is 1 day from a month :laugh:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Girlfriend issues ¬_¬ We've all been there!
Anyway if you need help im a message away :3
I can help with mapping or overworld spriting (as you already know)

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Girlfriend issues ¬_¬ We've all been there!
Anyway if you need help im a message away :3
I can help with mapping or overworld spriting (as you already know)

Thanks man:) Well to let everyone know I'm going to start doing a lot of Scripting on the hack, just got back into full hacking mode lol :)

And as a plus, I should be able to hold a contest to see what Song gets played on the Title-Screen :) You'll have 3 songs to choose from, coming soon :) Thanks everyone :)

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
For some reason, those trees irk me. They're just too........ what's the word........... good.
I like them, but I just find it strange how they sort of mesh together when next to each other. When two of your trees are side-by-side, their side branches mix together and look strange to me. But hey, maybe I'm just a weird person.

hackerofdarkness

I have return
Years
For some reason, those trees irk me. They're just too........ what's the word........... good.
I like them, but I just find it strange how they sort of mesh together when next to each other. When two of your trees are side-by-side, their side branches mix together and look strange to me. But hey, maybe I'm just a weird person.

I knew someone would notice that error,I would fix it if I did not leave my laptop back in USA,it would be a quick edit in the block editor,but since Bolens is starting completly new,those are currently old,I myself hope new fresh screenshots are posted soon.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I knew someone would notice that error,I would fix it if I did not leave my laptop back in USA,it would be a quick edit in the block editor,but since Bolens is starting completly new,those are currently old,I myself hope new fresh screenshots are posted soon.

It's alright, the hack is coming along pretty nicely right now, soon the first events will be all Scripted :)

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Hi everyone, I've been working on a Title-screen, and I want to get your opinions on it?

unled1yeq.png

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
thats an awsome TS i hope you got the right ips i sended btw next time it comes my way i wana redo tileset 1 for indoors i have much better ones is that ohk?

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
thats an awsome TS i hope you got the right ips i sended btw next time it comes my way i wana redo tileset 1 for indoors i have much better ones is that ohk?

Yeah :), I just sent you the newest IPS ;)... On another note, this is the Title-Screen fully inserted and working :)

tilescreen.png

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Noooo!
You forgot the dash-thing at the top of the "e" in "Pokemon"!
Other than that, it looks unusually well. How did you insert that? It looks like you used up waaay more than 15 colors!

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Noooo!
You forgot the dash-thing at the top of the "e" in "Pokemon"!
Other than that, it looks unusually well. How did you insert that? It looks like you used up waaay more than 15 colors!

It's a 256 Color Title-screen ;)

LapeFruitz

Khaos Hacker
Years
i really like the graphics of this. honestly, the story was so long I didn't even bother reading it x.x

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
honestly, the story was so long I didn't even bother reading it x.x

It wasn't supposed to be used on this page. The real summary of what the point of the hack is probably wouldn't take up more than a paragraph.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
well bolens would you mind telling me the progress as i have been away and havnt been able to keep up?

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2012
Looking forward to some progress, the story is pretty awesome~ hopefully you make a story for the girls as well and make it a little bit different :D

Back