The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 1st, 2010 (09:19 PM). Edited July 2nd, 2010 by fcpremixer.
fcpremixer
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

finally, after a VERYYY long time, except for munchlax, (which im waiting to get from trade :DDD) i can breed all the pokemon except with ones no genders, legendaries, shinies, or evolutions or evolutions by trade. soo

CAN GIVE:::
any pokemon except for the ones listed above

WANTS:::
shinies
legendaries :DDDD
shiny lvl 1 teddiursa female

EDIT: every week ( if i remember) i will make an egg givaway!!! ill make details later

YEAH... THATS ALL THANK YOU

*ahem*... FOR THE 20TH TIME... my sig... heart gold setup
geez, i take too much time makin sigs... all except aerodactyl are japanese, aero is german :D

Old July 1st, 2010 (09:21 PM).
epyon101
Been Playing Since Pokemon Red
FC:
IGN:

can u do nature, and or IV breeding? if so i might be interested!

Pokemon Heart Gold Friend Code: 3610-0342-1733
Pokemon White Friend Code:
0862-2788-5697

Old July 1st, 2010 (09:22 PM).
batmon
Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Adamant
Are you RNGing?

Black FC: 3525 2230 3831

Black 2 FC: 2152 0899 4183

Old July 1st, 2010 (09:31 PM). Edited July 1st, 2010 by fcpremixer.
fcpremixer
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon101 View Post
can u do nature, and or IV breeding? if so i might be interested!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmon View Post
Are you RNGing?

@epyon101 i might be able too, but i'll have to look further into doing that...

@batmon, whats RNGing??? i dont understand..

geez, i take too much time makin sigs... all except aerodactyl are japanese, aero is german :D

Old July 1st, 2010 (09:35 PM).
epyon101
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcpremixer View Post
@epyon101 i might be able too, but i'll have to look further into doing that...

@batmon, whats RNGing??? i dont understand..
I hope you will be able to, b/c every body in this forum that can hasn't responded back to my things at all!, and RNG is a program that makes all your eggs you hatch be shiny somehow without cheating it's a nice little thing you can get i don't know how to do it I tried to figure out but it kept failing for me youtube if you want!

0862-2788-5697

Old July 1st, 2010 (09:40 PM).
fcpremixer
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
I hope you will be able to, b/c every body in this forum that can hasn't responded back to my things at all!, and RNG is a program that makes all your eggs you hatch be shiny somehow without cheating it's a nice little thing you can get i don't know how to do it I tried to figure out but it kept failing for me youtube if you want!

yeah... ill try on the nature iv breeding thing. as for the RNGing, i dont do that as i listed that in the top... i WANT shiny pokemon so i can try getting a better chance of that.. so just to cover that...

Old July 1st, 2010 (09:43 PM).
epyon101
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
yeah... ill try on the nature iv breeding thing. as for the RNGing, i dont do that as i listed that in the top... i WANT shiny pokemon so i can try getting a better chance of that.. so just to cover that...
well dud if you are able to let me know b/c there are specific pokemon i need with certain natures, and also if possible with good IV's I got a good amount of pokemon that are shiny up for trade at least I think so!

0862-2788-5697

Old July 2nd, 2010 (08:56 AM).
fcpremixer
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
well dud if you are able to let me know b/c there are specific pokemon i need with certain natures, and also if possible with good IV's I got a good amount of pokemon that are shiny up for trade at least I think so!

i could do nature breeding, but i dont get how to do the iv breeding, if youre still up for it, just tell me :D

Old July 2nd, 2010 (01:04 PM).
Chrisixx
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

i have 3 legendaries and would like some pokemon breed but they have to have a specific nature and IV would be good =)
Old July 2nd, 2010 (05:44 PM).
fcpremixer
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisixx View Post
i have 3 legendaries and would like some pokemon breed but they have to have a specific nature and IV would be good =)
like i said to epyon101 thats fine, but i cant do iv breeding, but my pokemon have high ivs, sorry for the inconvenience

Old July 3rd, 2010 (05:53 AM).
Chrisixx
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
like i said to epyon101 thats fine, but i cant do iv breeding, but my pokemon have high ivs, sorry for the inconvenience
ok then i would like a Male Mudkip with the Nickname "Sumpex" and nature Adamant. If possible some good Egg Moves.

Nr 2 would be a Male Turtwig with the Nickname "Chelterrar" and nature Adamant. IF possible some good Egg Moves. (Bodyslam if its possible)

Nr 3 would be Beldun with the Nickname "Metagross" and nature Adamant.

Please the Nicknames have to be correct! I play a german version of the Game.

Please send me a PM when your done. And if you got Cheated Rare Candys could you level them all up to 50? Thanks
Old July 3rd, 2010 (10:16 AM).
fcpremixer
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
ok then i would like a Male Mudkip with the Nickname "Sumpex" and nature Adamant. If possible some good Egg Moves.

Nr 2 would be a Male Turtwig with the Nickname "Chelterrar" and nature Adamant. IF possible some good Egg Moves. (Bodyslam if its possible)

Nr 3 would be Beldun with the Nickname "Metagross" and nature Adamant.

Please the Nicknames have to be correct! I play a german version of the Game.

Please send me a PM when your done. And if you got Cheated Rare Candys could you level them all up to 50? Thanks

grrrrrrrr my friend gave me a hacked poke and deleted my file......
it might be hard to recover but thankfully i can do your request!!! i dont hack, so im sorrry i cant lvl the rare candy stuff. and what are the legendaries youre offering?

Old July 3rd, 2010 (10:20 AM).
Chrisixx
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
grrrrrrrr my friend gave me a hacked poke and deleted my file......
it might be hard to recover but thankfully i can do your request!!! i dont hack, so im sorrry i cant lvl the rare candy stuff. and what are the legendaries youre offering?
Lugia, Raikou and Entei. All are german. I can get a Ho-Oh if you want. I can also give you some German Breeding Pokemon if you need some (Got a few Snorlax) if you want to get up your chances of a shiny egg.
Old July 3rd, 2010 (01:36 PM).
fcpremixer
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Lugia, Raikou and Entei. All are german. I can get a Ho-Oh if you want. I can also give you some German Breeding Pokemon if you need some (Got a few Snorlax) if you want to get up your chances of a shiny egg.

great! are you going to give it with the legendaries or replace one? i dont like legendaries that much, so it doesnt matter that much, but if you can, i would like a teddiursa in an egg, to try getting a shiny one. the process of hatching eggs are long, so if you are ok with them in an egg, that would really help me, but i am ok with hatching :D

Old July 3rd, 2010 (01:42 PM).
batmon
Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
great! are you going to give it with the legendaries or replace one? i dont like legendaries that much, so it doesnt matter that much, but if you can, i would like a teddiursa in an egg, to try getting a shiny one. the process of hatching eggs are long, so if you are ok with them in an egg, that would really help me, but i am ok with hatching :D
Put a pokemon with Flame Body or Magma Armor in your party when hatching, it halfs egg hatching times.

Just some advice

Old July 3rd, 2010 (03:16 PM).
Chrisixx
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
i can give them to you as a addition. But i want my wishes hatched and as i wanted them. Adamant, Male high IV etc
Old July 3rd, 2010 (04:04 PM).
Le Creep!
~don't act blonde.
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Le Creep!
I am willing to trade a newly hatched Treecko for a Mudkip. (or it's evolutions)
Old July 4th, 2010 (08:59 AM). Edited July 4th, 2010 by fcpremixer.
fcpremixer
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Put a pokemon with Flame Body or Magma Armor in your party when hatching, it halfs egg hatching times.

Just some advice
Quote:
i can give them to you as a addition. But i want my wishes hatched and as i wanted them. Adamant, Male high IV etc

@batmon THANKS!!! that would really help me.
@Chrisixx sure, ill get it to you as soon as i can! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Creep! View Post
I am willing to trade a newly hatched Treecko for a Mudkip. (or it's evolutions)
since its 4th of july here, or whatever, you can have it for free, as i have many mudkips as well

Old July 4th, 2010 (09:03 AM).
batmon
Trainer
FC:
IGN:

You can breed pokemon with no gender with ditto btw.

Old July 5th, 2010 (10:22 AM).
fcpremixer
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
You can breed pokemon with no gender with ditto btw.
yea... i forgot to put that before i posted

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links