The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Resources

Notices

Resources Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Advertise here

Old July 2nd, 2010, 03:28 AM
robie392
Pokemon Prof.

Nature: Modest
Send a message via AIM to robie392

Advertise here

Its nothing too fancy just something i put together from the water i ripped from and image of Lugia's chamber.

If anyone would like to help make it better it would be much appreciated!

plz give credit if used!

EDIT: these arnt just rips i had to rip tiny pieces from the water and take the edges from r/s/e water tiles and stretch the water pieces out and fill in pixels someone needs to help with the bottom piece though please

EDIT: read before posting stupid things please =) i would very pleased first person who said was ok cause i didnt clarify this but if anyone says something like that after i post this im not going to be impressed not being mean just fair i spent hours and hours on this fail piece just cause i like the water so dont insult by saying i cant ask for credit
Looking for people who program with ruby, make games with rmxp, do graphic arts, make music/sound effects, can write good stories, etc! Looking for those people to talk to, pool&trade resources, share ideas, and etc. In other words make some friend!

Last edited by robie392; July 14th, 2010 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Stupid things like you cant ask for credit
Old July 13th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Meowth
That's Right!
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Meowth Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Meowth
Awesome, but it needs a bottom piece to work correctly. :D
Old July 14th, 2010, 06:55 AM
Poeman
Booted out - don't be like me!

Pretty sure you can't ask credit for rips.
I mean that's really asking to be credited for Nintendo's sprite artists work.
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:03 PM
robie392
Pokemon Prof.

these arnt just rips i had to rip tiny pieces from the water and take the edges from r/s/e water tiles and stretch the water pieces out and fill in pixels someone needs to help with the bottom piece though please
Looking for people who program with ruby, make games with rmxp, do graphic arts, make music/sound effects, can write good stories, etc! Looking for those people to talk to, pool&trade resources, share ideas, and etc. In other words make some friend!
Old July 19th, 2010, 06:34 PM
warpras
Chief of Pokémon Time Version

It's beautiful but I won't use it
Old July 20th, 2010, 09:58 AM
robie392
Pokemon Prof.

yeah it really needs some work, and wouldn't have to many uses im not exactly sure why i eve bothered it was about 3:30 in the morning and im like hey i have nothing better to do.

Last edited by robie392; July 21st, 2010 at 12:46 AM.
Old August 6th, 2010, 01:15 AM
Quintin
Beginning Trainer

LOVE EM! The only thing I dislike about them is the dark to light edge. If anything it would be light to dark. Easy edit. I might mess around with them if that's alright. *credit, of course.
Old August 14th, 2010, 01:49 AM
robie392
Pokemon Prof.

.. lol ty maybe if you do please post it =) this was kinda like a project if you help you can claim credit as well if wanted
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here