The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: How to do rate.
Awesome!!! 582 69.53%
Alright! 131 15.65%
Average 58 6.93%
Awful.. 16 1.91%
Abomination.... 50 5.97%
Voters: 837. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 6th, 2012, 05:45 AM
Aura Vitae
Down, Sword Hand!

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos.agent View Post
ok i love this game i just downloaded it a couple days ago and have been playing it like crazy. just east of brevis town past the lake there is a girl in the tree's and when i try to walk up to her the game freezes. also the sub-mission with Oak and the part from a pokemart i got the part and when i went back to give it it kept asking me to accept the mission. the abra im supposed to fight as a kadabra are 4 unowns instead and the diglet in the cave devolves from itsself into itsself. the pokedex wont scan team rockets pokemon either. im running .7a so idk if these are major to you or if there supposed to be like this. i am curious about the graveler. it says there is a golem attacking people but in the youtube vids its a graveler and when i faced it it was just a geodude. this game will be amazing and im glad you created it and will be happy to point out bugs as i see them.
In order to initiate a battle with the girl you will need to walk up to the wall of trees so that you are touching the trees and walk left. This so that you and the girl are touching because the girl can't walk off the tree to iniate an encounter so the game freezes at that point. I've noticed that the Golem was just a Geodude. I haven't came across the Abra and the Diglet yet so I don't know about those two.

Pokemon X FC 3368-1319-2305
Old April 7th, 2012, 09:56 AM
gugu3
I hope i can really help...

Hi! I just met with ANOTHER bug: The insect in the flowers sidequest (i dunno it's name), Even after all your pokemons faint and you go back to a pokemon center/home, the pokemons keep attacking you!
I was doing that sidequest some days ago, and my pokemons fainted. I came back to a pokemon center, and the pokemons kept appearing until all 3 waves of it were beaten.
Old April 7th, 2012, 06:40 PM
granturismo4ad
Beginning Trainer

Another small bug that should be easy to fix is that PP regeneration while in the limit does not work until the poke has over 100 base PP.

Signature? I don't need no *expletive deleted* signature.
Old April 8th, 2012, 07:16 AM
Aura Vitae
Down, Sword Hand!

Nature: Quiet
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but in Arbor Town when you're talking to the Professors Cid's name changes back to Buckeye for a sentence.

Pokemon X FC 3368-1319-2305
Old April 16th, 2012, 05:36 PM
chaos.agent
Unhatched Egg

OK so i have no idea whats going on. i downloaded .7a and ive been trying to move on but chapter 3 says coming soon but youtube vids show chapter 3 is already out. i have no idea what to do after i take out lionheart. How do i break cracked rocks. Are the trophies supposed to stop after you beat the game? Where do i get charmander, and Totodile? This is a killer game but im at a block and need help cause youtube failed me.
Old April 16th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Lockmaster24
Wise words of FizzyStardust

Quote:
OK so i have no idea whats going on. i downloaded .7a and ive been trying to move on but chapter 3 says coming soon but youtube vids show chapter 3 is already out. i have no idea what to do after i take out lionheart. How do i break cracked rocks. Are the trophies supposed to stop after you beat the game? Where do i get charmander, and Totodile? This is a killer game but im at a block and need help cause youtube failed me.
This is a complete revamp, Darkdoom decided instead of leaving us with nothing, he will break it up into parts, Totodile used to be obtainable by fishing, but it is now given out at the Academy instead of the Kanto starters, the Johto ones are now given out, Darkdoom has said that the next part which will include chapter 3 (and more, I'm not entirely sure how far of the top of my head.) so please be patient, they will come soon. Version .7b will be here before we know it.
Old April 16th, 2012, 06:06 PM
chaos.agent
Unhatched Egg

lol alright i was just curious cause the trophy things have stopped and i still dont know how to break rocks
Old April 17th, 2012, 02:55 AM
Lockmaster24

Yeah, we should be getting the pickaxe in the next part.
Old April 17th, 2012, 03:24 AM
Scuki
Trainer

Nature: Jolly
wow looks interesting =)

Is it mac compatible ? If so, i would download it right away and try it :3
Old April 17th, 2012, 11:08 AM
chaos.agent
Unhatched Egg

Awesome thanks man. i been walking around talking to everyone to see if they drop a hint lol. Also im not sure if this is a bug or not but ive switched out every pokemon i've collected and spinarak nidoran zubat and caterpie are the only ones that have a very slow loading attack bar. everyone else attacks like 5 times or more before they can attack.
Old April 17th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Lockmaster24

Quote:
Awesome thanks man. i been walking around talking to everyone to see if they drop a hint lol. Also im not sure if this is a bug or not but ive switched out every pokemon i've collected and spinarak nidoran zubat and caterpie are the only ones that have a very slow loading attack bar. everyone else attacks like 5 times or more before they can attack.
I believe it is based of speed, Jolteon is extremely fast, can usually attacks like 2/3 times before the slower members of my party, so yeah. It's focused on base speed.

And about the mac, I'm sorry, I have no idea. I'd like to help but I have Windows 7 and it works fine on that.
Old April 18th, 2012, 08:53 PM
shadowtych
Unhatched Egg

hey not sure if this was reported but my professor oak quest won't complete it self and continuously restarts it self also the trophy for the find the 3 friends quest wasn't checked off those are two bugs i spoted on demo 7
Old April 18th, 2012, 09:00 PM
RikuCrafter
Togepi

Any reason why your website sets my antivirus on alert mode?
Old April 20th, 2012, 01:06 PM
granturismo4ad
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikuCrafter View Post
Your antivirus can't handle the awesome :D

But on-topic: My roommate has a Mac, and I'll see if it works on his computer. Although I have a feeling it won't.

Old April 20th, 2012, 03:56 PM
gugu3
I hope i can really help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikuCrafter View Post
Maybe your anti-virus thinks it's a virus.
Old April 20th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Venks
Water Pokémon Master

Send a message via AIM to Venks Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Venks Send a message via Yahoo to Venks
Wow this game looks really fun. I can't wait to try it out myself.

I make games and write gaming discussion articles. Check them out!
Old April 22nd, 2012, 10:53 PM
Guardian Eevee X
Legendary Figure

Nature: Bashful
Just keeping a tab on this game. Hoping Part 2 will be ready soon. K, see you later.

G.E.X
Old April 27th, 2012, 08:08 PM
chaos.agent
Unhatched Egg

Is there an ETA on when part 2 will be done?
Old May 11th, 2012, 03:06 AM
cronos5010

Nature: Timid
what do you play this on ?
If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo loser, copy and paste this into your signature.
Started by Blaziken Lover.
Old May 11th, 2012, 08:14 PM
granturismo4ad
Beginning Trainer

@chronos It's a self-executable for Windows. Just download the zip file, extract and run the exe.
Simple as that.

Old May 14th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Shee-Chwan
The Hopeless Dreamer

Nature: Timid
Kind of made an account on here just to keep track and be able to post later on in this Thread~ =3
Would had some bugs to mention, buuuut, seem they were all mentioned already~ XD

Please keep up the good work!
I had only played the version juuust before, but I think this game is actually pretty neat~ <3

I just can't wait you make the rest~ ^-^

I must say I was a bit disappointed to see I would lose my saves from the last version, but seeing the "news" things in the new version, I decided it wasn't that bad~ =3
A bit sad to re-start, but really like it anyways~ =3

Just one thing, pleeeease, make sure the Weedle "limitbreak" thing disapear in the next patch/version/etc.? It's really a pain I would say, think I'm not the only one as I read, but it's really hard to pass through the forest normally with them, I must save each time I'm in front of a Grass "patch" and all the way as I move in the forest, then reload if I got hurt in a fight while trying to run away from those(Weedles).

But in overall, I would say the game play somewhat pretty nicely~ =3
Hopefully, most of the bugs are kind of "avoidable" or have a way to go through without much problems if you really work on it~ =3

Haven't gotten pretty far on it yet for the 7, but working on that with the plenty of other things I got to do~ XP
Swallow your steps as you walk~
~Shee-Chwan ~ The Hopeless Dreamer~
Old May 14th, 2012, 11:08 PM
DarkDoom3000
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm
Just poping in here to say yes. Game is still in development. I often take a break shortly after the release of each version to make sure I don't burn myself out.

On a related note; my third year of uni is a little more time consuming than i originally predicted. Slow progress has been extremely slow. But the simester is coming to an end, so development should start ramping up soon.

don't really have an ETA. Possibly sometime next month?
Old May 16th, 2012, 12:06 PM
wdf2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
Thanks, ive fixed the arbor house glitch, but I cant manage to actually get it to crash at the route.

Finishing up creating the AI Necro boss battle.

EDIT: Yeah, beta testers would be nice. Just say you wanna be and Ill add name to beta testers list. -which shall appear on the credits.
You dont even need to sign up, just report a new bug and ill add you. At the moment Saifors has reported 5 bugs.

-if you need to screenshot it, just press the 'print screen' button on the keyboard(near the delete button), then paste it on Paint. save and upload.
One i would happily be a beta tester.
Two Glitches

When you first go and meet M when you are in that "sub-space" if you click on anything (i tried to collect the pokeball doesn't matter which one) the screen flashes white and then you and eevee are in the same square in the very center with nothing around you. i had to reload the game. (see thumbnails below)

Tried to give oak his fluxuater and it just kept giving me the text to take the quest. I couldn't turn it in.
Attached Thumbnails
pkmse1 .jpg‎   pkmse2.jpg‎   pkmse4.jpg‎   pkmse3.jpg‎  

Last edited by wdf2; May 16th, 2012 at 02:00 PM. Reason: added pics
Old May 16th, 2012, 05:22 PM
wdf2

And just wondering can you repost Pokemon Illusion I went to the site to try and get it but can't download it.
Old May 17th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
hey, first off I love the game, long time player and this is like just amazing, I LOVE the side-quests!

anyway, I played through and I think how you made the beginning was just great, hilarious dialogue, you play through and nearly everything you need to know is shown to you so you get the hang of it, and I love how you changed the pricing on the houses, before I would never get a house until I got TNT.

However, there are some glitches, (i wont mention cid becoming buckeye, or in scenes when random pictures of someone else show when they aren't talking) when you get to Ventus (i think) city, there's a guy in his flower patch who needs you to fight bug Pokemon, and if you lose (for me) i ended up back at the PC in the town, but he kept talking like he was in front of me, and the side quest continued whether or not you won the battle or not, I'm not sure if this was intended but throwing it out there, 2nd, when you get to route 5, you meet that girl (crystal) and you talk but you say you have 2 badges whether or not you actually do, a cool thing would be not allow you to get there until you beat the gym leader, like how in Pokemon red/blue, you couldn't go on until you beat Brock, something to that nature could fix it, 3rd, after you get the 2nd gym badge you meet your rival and he says "bades" when he meant badges, again, not major just a little thing.

*also, when you first meet "M" if you interact with something there you end up in a sea of glitch and you're stuck there, there's nothing you can do, again, iunno if this is intended I'm just mentioning it*

again, I love what you have done, I'm just mentioning things to try and make it better, I can't wait til this is finally complete!

Last edited by Saving Raven; May 17th, 2012 at 03:00 PM. Reason: forgot something
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here