The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: How to do rate.
Awesome!!! 574 69.41%
Alright! 129 15.60%
Average 58 7.01%
Awful.. 16 1.93%
Abomination.... 50 6.05%
Voters: 827. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 20th, 2013, 11:10 PM
llirbwerdnadivad
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroNobody View Post
can someone help me

for some reason it keeps moving to the left
how do i stop this
Maybe the left arrow key got stuck?
Old March 31st, 2013, 08:25 AM
Kitasatina Florarena
Fallen Angel/Kitsune/Vampire

Nature: Quirky
I wonder when the next update will come, given college shenanigans and all that.

Also, I cannot enter the gym or other vacant building in Portus City AT ALL. And if I do the Safari Zone in the Rainbow Tower, I am unable to leave. Which means "go past the door into infinite darkness."

Kitasatina

And yet, she is not a cookie, but a cleverly disguised shiny Zoroark.
Old April 17th, 2013, 09:32 PM
DarkDoom3000
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm
Hey guys. sorry for not posting in a while.

Im not dead yet. Just decided I needed to take a psudeo-break for a few months. Was something I definetly needed. kinda dissapointed in myself for not being able to get v0.7b out yet. but i underestimated how fast time flies.

You're probably thirsty for an update, so here's some screens of stuff that'll be in v0.7b, including a completely new intro sequence, a new pokecenter UI and some other stuff including the Quickselect system. Im not sure if i've posted this before or not... but here it is.
Old April 17th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
Hey guys. sorry for not posting in a while.

Im not dead yet. Just decided I needed to take a psudeo-break for a few months. Was something I definetly needed. kinda dissapointed in myself for not being able to get v0.7b out yet. but i underestimated how fast time flies.
Yes! I have been waiting so long for this, it looks so good :cer_boogie:
and I'm stoked this isnt dead! your game was the whole reason I even started an account here. Good luck and I can't wait until v0.7b, its been a long time coming!

Wait, with the "pokemon center recovery" does that mean we don't have to pay anymore?

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Last edited by Saving Raven; April 18th, 2013 at 06:16 AM. Reason: noticed something else
Old April 17th, 2013, 11:07 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Horay for updates~! :D

Does this mean that we're needed to have a PKMN Gold ROM to play? :\
Old April 19th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Thessbmzocker

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
Horay for updates~! :D

Does this mean that we're needed to have a PKMN Gold ROM to play? :\
I don't think so. I guess we will be able to patch a Gold ROM to play some of the game's content on an emulator. Maybe not everythink but it seems that we will be able to change the Eevee in the same way as in the Fan-Game. Let's hope it will work because that would be awesome. You could play it where ever you are and aren't limited to a PC with RPG Maker. That would totally be awesome :D

(I like your signature)
Old April 19th, 2013, 04:59 PM
DarkDoom3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
Yes! I have been waiting so long for this, it looks so good :cer_boogie:
and I'm stoked this isnt dead! your game was the whole reason I even started an account here. Good luck and I can't wait until v0.7b, its been a long time coming!

Wait, with the "pokemon center recovery" does that mean we don't have to pay anymore?
Thanks, and you noticed correctly- Pokecenter is totally free now :D
thought the fee became unnecessary.

Quote:
Horay for updates~!

Does this mean that we're needed to have a PKMN Gold ROM to play
:D Don't worry about having to need a rom, the rom patching sequence is just part of the intro to the game, basically, i thought it would be a neat way to drive home the point that this is essentially an alternate reality pokemon gold.
Old April 19th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Varion Bluefire
A.K.A The Glitch

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Varion Bluefire
Oh yush! You're back! thank god! <3

I've missed this soo much, all these updates have filled me up to the brim with happiness! <33
Old April 20th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Thessbmzocker

Nature: Lonely
I have a question ...will we able to keep our save files from version 7a or do we have to play the game from the start again?
Old April 21st, 2013, 10:22 AM
pokeCamaroo
Unhatched Egg

i found a bug that when all of your pokemon die/faint on the bugs sidequest it takes it as you won even though it says u lost and lets u go to next battle

Last edited by pokeCamaroo; April 21st, 2013 at 10:36 AM.
Old April 26th, 2013, 10:29 PM
wilso
Grass Master

Nature: Hardy
is this what I think it means O.O
Old April 27th, 2013, 05:38 AM
DarkDoom3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varion View Post
Oh yush! You're back! thank god! <3

I've missed this soo much, all these updates have filled me up to the brim with happiness! <33
It's good to be back :D
I've missed working on the game, and pokecommunity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thessbmzocker View Post
I have a question ...will we able to keep our save files from version 7a or do we have to play the game from the start again?
Yes, v0.7a save files will be compatible, but im not sure how nicely it'll work, new game is always the most safest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeCamaroo View Post
i found a bug that when all of your pokemon die/faint on the bugs sidequest it takes it as you won even though it says u lost and lets u go to next battle
ah, yeah... the bug-bug. gottit fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilso View Post
is this what I think it means O.O
If what you're thinking is that this game uses an active time battle system (like FF games), one of the sideeffects being that pokemon can learn any number of moves at a time (or to put it more accurately- they can't forget moves) - then yes. you're absolutely correct
It's a feature that's been in the game since day 1.
Old April 27th, 2013, 07:27 AM
rajvir
Pokemon Master

Is it possible to keep our Pokemon's stats,levels,items and start from the beginning again cause I trained my Pokemon a lot and I do not want all of it to be wasted.
Yet at the same time I want to start at the beginning again just so I can see what has changed.

Old April 27th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Dradier234

Nature: Careful
Update, awesome! When 0.7b comes, I'll totally download!
Old April 29th, 2013, 09:38 AM
S-25

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajvir View Post
Is it possible to keep our Pokemon's stats,levels,items and start from the beginning again cause I trained my Pokemon a lot and I do not want all of it to be wasted.
Yet at the same time I want to start at the beginning again just so I can see what has changed.
I am more interested in keeping the 50000 Poké I made through selling TMs I had.
Old April 29th, 2013, 03:37 PM
rajvir
Pokemon Master

Not to mention how much time I spent on refining lets just say it was quite a few hours and leave it at that.
Hopefully we can also keep our achievements.

Old May 5th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Original Umbreon
Now known as: Streakstar

Nature: Naive
Hey, love the game so far. I love the idea behind the story. You would think a game which constantly breaks the 4th wall in very obvious ways would not be very good but it is awesome.

I have discovered a few bugs in 0.7a which I have not seen reported.

1. In the Ventus City home base, if you interact with the radio and close it out, then go to the computer and select travel, then leave the travel interface. You will be put in the battle music select screen as your character. You can actually interact with the sound menu like normal, including pressing cancel to be able to leave it.

2. In the academy garden, the "Team Galaxy member" gives you Weedle, which is correctly a Weedle. But when it gets sent to the PC it uses the name Caterpie. That seems to be the only time it's referenced as caterpie.

3. This one takes timing and really will have no impact on "normal" gameplay, but it's a bug so I might as well report it.
If you have perfect timing and dismount your bike while turning around (Going east and turning west seems the easiest to me) Eevee will clip into the same square as the player and keep walking in the same square as the player. Things that fix it include; Entering a new area (Example: Route 1 to Route 2), entering a building, jumping off a ledge. Saving/reloading does not fix it, entering random/trainer battles does not fix it, changing Eevee's form does not fix it. If you mount and dismount your bike again, or change Eevee's form, he will start to spaz out around the player, if you move he will stop spazzing and just follow in the same square as the player again.

Neither of these are game-breaking, but I have a feeling #1 and #3 could lead to other glitches. I have tried playing around with them a bit but haven't found anything else. If I find more information I will post with it.

Last edited by Original Umbreon; May 6th, 2013 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Fixed typo
Old May 7th, 2013, 11:58 AM
frankiesay

Just wanted to give feedback on this game-

Absolutely amazing! Your combination of the FF & Pokemon series is fantastically done. I actually found it really inspiring, and it made me want to start making my own game as well.

I can't wait for your next update.
Old May 10th, 2013, 06:47 PM
brokenxnote

Send a message via AIM to brokenxnote Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to brokenxnote Send a message via Yahoo to brokenxnote Send a message via Skype™ to brokenxnote
There's no guide on item refining yet? No one's made one? Shocking. I'm not really sure what to refine to what...lol.
Old May 16th, 2013, 08:57 PM
TheParkourSkillz
The HackSource

What Is The Game Based Of ?? Pokemon What?

Go Team Sнσ¢кωαvΣ!!

(BEWARE OF UPCOMING HACKS ))
Old May 16th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Guardian Eevee X
Legendary Figure

Nature: Bashful
Oh yes, Ive been waiting months for this, I can't wait to see what you got planned for it all
Old May 17th, 2013, 06:49 AM
eviljelly

This game is brilliant i love how the battle system changes everything for one thing i love how you implemented the type chart and put a final fantasy battle system on its hard to explain my thoughts on it its just a hella of a lotta fun.
2 things could you put exp.zero somewhere so when eevee or another pokemon get too strong you can use that instead of the wallet just have it be a semi-common thing, so i can grind them baby pokemon till there equal with my team, or make it so new pokemon are leveled(e.g beat corrupted geodude around 1st gym lvl 10 wait till 3rd gym you obatain a lvl 25 geodude), also will psudeo legendaries be party members, summons or neither.
Old June 4th, 2013, 07:56 PM
chaos.agent
Unhatched Egg

Lmao its been forever since i checked this site. Been playing league of legends so much i thought that .7c or .7d would be out by now. welp the waiting comtinues ill check back in a few months and see whats going on
Old June 6th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Dragon-Tamer795

I look forward to this game with great anticipation. Whatever you do, don't give up on this.

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Old June 29th, 2013, 07:23 AM
milkymew

Nature: Relaxed
so, you have an eevee that can change form at will and you have to stop the universe from changing into hoenn? i"M DOWNLOADING THIS LATERS
edit: i try to press f4 to change into window mode but it just minimizes the window instead.
edit2: alt+enter works instead, but windows 7 tells me the resolution is wrong.
edit3: oh, it's over? that was way shorter than i expected... by the way i found another glitch relating to bug boy, if you white out on the last fight the game still hinks you've won.

Username: milkymew
Partner Pokemon: Flareon

Titles:[None]
Tatum's PokePet

Fira the level 80 Typhlosion!

Last edited by milkymew; June 29th, 2013 at 04:06 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links