The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


View Poll Results: How to do rate.
Awesome!!! 574 69.41%
Alright! 129 15.60%
Average 58 7.01%
Awful.. 16 1.93%
Abomination.... 50 6.05%
Voters: 827. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1551    
Old August 20th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Thelegendaryhunter0's Avatar
Thelegendaryhunter0
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
the moving slow happen just after i healed
btw i want to say that this game is awesome i have played since version 7a and the progress made on this game is amazing
also my weedle turned into a metapod
__________________
A pokenerd with lots of passion

Last edited by Thelegendaryhunter0; August 20th, 2013 at 10:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1552    
Old August 20th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Saving Raven's Avatar
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: everywhere
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
Not really removed, moreso that it's tragically discarded for my amusement while you cry yourself to sleep for finally seeing a shiny pokemon, only to have your dreams dashed, so isn't in this version. Thought since shiny pokemon are rare, and you need a fully evolved pokemon to "shinify" time would be better used concetrating on other coding tasks. But it's going to return in a future version, don't you worry.
what a cruel cruel world it is we live in :c
say it aint so...
I'm also very skeptical of the MANY changes you have made, iunno how I feel about them...
__________________

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Reply With Quote
  #1553    
Old August 20th, 2013, 10:09 PM
DarkDoom3000's Avatar
DarkDoom3000
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: New Zealand
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
New page already, better quote this here incase people miss it. - as everybody probablly knows my OP is outdated to all hell. I better update it today...

Quote:



I'm super excited to announce the first SPEE release... In, well, over a year. It's mainly been on hiatus, so this new beta doesn't go that much further than the 0.7a, but to compensate SPEE releases should be much shorter in time. With the "Beta" versions being frequent while packaged "Demo" versions taking longer. But being more substantial updates. With the next beta being not too far away. Which will reach to the start of chapter 5 and the death of the second hypervisor.

This new beta ends right before the 4th gym. There are various additions and improvements since v0.7a, the most notable being....
  • New intro sequence, foreshadowing later events of the game.
  • Re-redone dialogue for major story events.
  • 3.5 chapters long / 3 gyms
  • PP "Recharge" mechanic
  • Updated Pokemon Center (now Free and new UI)
  • Updated Crafting System UI
  • Night mode and Gen3 Pokemon return
  • Updated Team Switcher and Nav Unit
  • Item QuickSelect Menu (hold Shift)
  • Balance Band item
  • Many more smaller changes and additions
DOWNLOAD NOW!
(Coincidentally, beta 0.72 is 72mb in size)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelegendaryhunter0 View Post
the moving slow happen just after i healed
btw i want to say that this game is awesome i have played since version 7a and the progress made on this game is amazing
also my weedle turned into a metapod
Ah... yep. Exact same slow glitch I had. I have to do some testing to see what's causing it, but i do think i have a hint at whats causing it, should be fixed next patch.

These version exclusive evolutions are killing me! >|(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
what a cruel cruel world it is we live in :c
say it aint so...
I'm also very skeptical of the MANY changes you have made, iunno how I feel about them...
Okay... Okay... I'll put a patchjob version of shinifying in. what pokemon did you need shinyfying? (don't even have all the shiny sprites ripped yet tbh.)

In regards to the changes, I'd love to know your thoughts on them. Half the reason I try to be active on these forms is to get opinions and suggestions. You'd be suprised how much of the game was infludnced by posters. I mean, years ago, the game never had "ALL" attacks, until a member suggested I add it in, as mob battles were becomming tiring when attacks only hit one enemy at a time.
__________________
Beta 0.73 is out
Thread | Website | Blog
Reply With Quote
  #1554    
Old August 20th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Saving Raven's Avatar
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: everywhere
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
Okay... Okay... I'll put a patchjob version of shinifying in. what pokemon did you need shinyfying? (don't even have all the shiny sprites ripped yet tbh.)
lmao, I was sort of half kidding, I was just pissy cuz it was my very first shiny like ever xDD
I was actually planning on saving the game and then testing it on ll of my current pokemon to see how it looked
as well as wondering if when I changed eevee if it would retain it's shiny sprite or not - if not I would chose jolteon as it is my favorite due to it's insane speed (coupled with my boosts and equipment of mainly speed boosters XP)
really I was just curious, and upset I could go no further with my curiosity - sort of like being told you can have candy, only to find out its those bannana gobstopper things
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
In regards to the changes, I'd love to know your thoughts on them. Half the reason I try to be active on these forms is to get opinions and suggestions. You'd be suprised how much of the game was infludnced by posters. I mean, years ago, the game never had "ALL" attacks, until a member suggested I add it in, as mob battles were becomming tiring when attacks only hit one enemy at a time.
already on it (check you PM c
also didnt you say it was 4 gyms?
__________________

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Reply With Quote
  #1555    
Old August 20th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Thelegendaryhunter0's Avatar
Thelegendaryhunter0
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
just putting some of my glitches finding on the new page
Quote:
Originally Posted by ;
m listing grammer and bugs as i go along
in the scene with the league of professors elm says actuall hypervisor
it should be actual
and when you meet silver for the third time he says he has two bades instead of badges
also my nidoran female turned into a nidorino
when i try to use the 2nd gen pokedex the screen goes black
also there two moments when charater say amplus city instead of mangus city one being with the league of professors
randomly my charater moved really slow
sometimes eevee will just stop following me
after you beat biggs and wedge in magnus city when silver shows up the game just freezes i think this was just because of eevee stopped following me
__________________
__________________
A pokenerd with lots of passion
Reply With Quote
  #1556    
Old August 21st, 2013, 07:51 AM
Original Umbreon
Now known as: Streakstar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Hey, not sure if this has been reported yet, but your "fix" to the weedle glitch that I reported for 0.7a (where it says "Caterpie" was sent to the PC) seems to have made it worse lol

Now you fight the corrupt Weedle. "The corrupt Beedrill devolved to Weedle" "Used Data Recovery Unit" "Obtained Pidgey"
Then, on the naming screen, it's name is Weedle by default, but the sprite is Caterpie.
And it is actually a Pidgey, not a Weedle.
Oh, and I kept the name defaulted as Weedle, but the Pidgey is named "Pidgey" like normal, not Weedle. That may help you track down the bug.
Reply With Quote
  #1557    
Old August 21st, 2013, 10:12 AM
Thelegendaryhunter0's Avatar
Thelegendaryhunter0
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
i see that the oak flux capicitor was still not fixed
also when i obtained drowsee it say i got a grimer and he syphoon drowsee's level
also grimer evolved earlier then it should he's currently level 33
__________________
A pokenerd with lots of passion

Last edited by Thelegendaryhunter0; August 21st, 2013 at 10:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1558    
Old August 21st, 2013, 12:07 PM
BCKC's Avatar
BCKC
A nobody, just like you.
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In front of my screen.
Gender: Male
Spellcheck - everything up to leaving Aurum Town.

+x+ means that I added x
-x- means that you should remove x
!x! means that x has been changed

Spoiler:

[intro]
Pokemon League text is off center
Both finalists -both- have one Pokemon left!
Only $46 for beating the champion?
Oak off center... I think
Pokemon are fantastical creatures+,+ each with powerful abilities.
No sound effect for Nidorino?
Or Gengar?
These are Pokemon, these are also... etc - seems a bit awkward to say.

[room]
White transition can be a little shorter
Was the dream so weird that I fell out of my bed?

[downstairs]
Knives, plates+,+ and cutlery.
The stove. It-'s- +has+ been used recently.
The stove appears to be a sink. Aren't the black circles on the oven the stove?
When the mom talks about the Professor, professor should be capitalized (as it is her name).

[outside]
Trainer Tips sign - Items should not be capitalized.
The dark spot doesn't hold anything
Aurum Town sign - Town of precious !beginnings!
Professor Cid's sign - !Leaders! in Pokemon Technology
??? - Now !I! just gotta wait for her to lower her !guard!.
Small tree - These pesk trees have a nasty !habit! of blocking paths.
Maybe change from second person to third? (It can be removed with a cutting tool.)

[beetle collector]
Hmm, how 'bout you find the beetles for me!?!
I onnly need !five! more beetles. All 5 can be found in Aurum Town !.!
Next is the Brown Beetle. They are usually found !on! fences.
When getting the Brown Beetle, ??? talks to the player, but does not tell him to scram.
Next is the White Beetle. They are... !a!lso found !on! fences.
Nice job, !there are! only !two! more.
All it says is +that+ they live on small trees-,- !that! are easily removed.

[lab]
Aide - Don't try +to+ ask the Professor for a Pokemon!;! she hates it when people do that.
Is Linux purposely spelled wrong?
After the "go hunt a pokemon yourself" speech, Cid returns to where she was facing. That would be fine if touching the healing machine didn't turn her around.

I just talked to ??? again, and now he's referring to Cid as a male. Not sure if I overlooked this earlier.
Is the scram part a one time event?

[guard]
(about TR) They had !disappeared three years ago, but recently !there have! been reports that they've come back.

I'm done with Aurum Town, I believe. I'll do some more later.
Larry doesn't claim to see a 3 meter tall monster anymore
__________________
I support
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Reply With Quote
  #1559    
Old August 21st, 2013, 12:59 PM
Blaze the Cat's Avatar
Blaze the Cat
Life hurts, and so do I
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Game-breaking glitch in Magnus City with the Rocket Executives and the rival. It's when the rival shows up, nothing happens and I can't move.
Reply With Quote
  #1560    
Old August 21st, 2013, 01:25 PM
Thelegendaryhunter0's Avatar
Thelegendaryhunter0
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
one question how am i gonna evolve kadabra
__________________
A pokenerd with lots of passion
Reply With Quote
  #1561    
Old August 21st, 2013, 01:35 PM
Original Umbreon
Now known as: Streakstar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dratizard View Post
Game-breaking glitch in Magnus City with the Rocket Executives and the rival. It's when the rival shows up, nothing happens and I can't move.
This happened to me too.
Prior to that battle, there is a potion which makes Eevee glitch out and stand in place after you pick it up. Was your Eevee glitched like that?
Reply With Quote
  #1562    
Old August 21st, 2013, 01:37 PM
Thelegendaryhunter0's Avatar
Thelegendaryhunter0
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Umbreon View Post
This happened to me too.
Prior to that battle, there is a potion which makes Eevee glitch out and stand in place after you pick it up. Was your Eevee glitched like that?
funny same thing happen to me to
__________________
A pokenerd with lots of passion
Reply With Quote
  #1563    
Old August 21st, 2013, 01:43 PM
Blaze the Cat's Avatar
Blaze the Cat
Life hurts, and so do I
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Umbreon View Post
This happened to me too.
Prior to that battle, there is a potion which makes Eevee glitch out and stand in place after you pick it up. Was your Eevee glitched like that?
It was. That might be connected somehow.
Reply With Quote
  #1564    
Old August 21st, 2013, 01:53 PM
Saving Raven's Avatar
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: everywhere
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
This may work differently due to the pokemon in your party - but on the road where you get the corrupted psyduck, upon its defeat when you rename it, it shows a pic of seel with the name "psyduck/seel" and is sent to the PC and is a seel - what I don't know is if you possessed 3 (or less than 4) pokemon in your party, would you receive psyduck, but have seel in the PC, as I believe that would be the case - however I cannot be certain as I did not try that
__________________

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Reply With Quote
  #1565    
Old August 21st, 2013, 02:00 PM
BCKC's Avatar
BCKC
A nobody, just like you.
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In front of my screen.
Gender: Male
I told my friend that it was fine to say no to the Eevee, since in the previous versions this would lead to an infinite loop and the player is forced to say yes to proceed.

He now wants a prize for losing the game before it began.
(Nice to know that I'm in the credits for three different things though xD)
__________________
I support
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Reply With Quote
  #1566    
Old August 21st, 2013, 02:01 PM
brokenxnote's Avatar
brokenxnote
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Send a message via AIM to brokenxnote Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to brokenxnote Send a message via Yahoo to brokenxnote Send a message via Skype™ to brokenxnote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
This may work differently due to the pokemon in your party - but on the road where you get the corrupted psyduck, upon its defeat when you rename it, it shows a pic of seel with the name "psyduck/seel" and is sent to the PC and is a seel - what I don't know is if you possessed 3 (or less than 4) pokemon in your party, would you receive psyduck, but have seel in the PC, as I believe that would be the case - however I cannot be certain as I did not try that
I beat the corrupted Kakuna and got a Pidgey. I was rather confused ._. haha

Anyway, Dark, I took a look at the refining system. I like the new GUI. I haven't gotten too far into it yet, but is there some sort of guide coming up for it? A lot of it is still a matter of, "Will it be a waste of resources to make this?" because it doesn't tell you WHAT you're making. It gives you the name of it, but not the stat increases or other info caused by said item.
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
250 pixels too wide.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #1567    
Old August 21st, 2013, 03:33 PM
Saving Raven's Avatar
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: everywhere
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
has this happened to anyone else? you're playing and you cant move right, and your like forced to move left and you can move up and down, but if you move up or down you'll be pushed to the closet left wall as you are still forced to go that way - but in menus you cannot move left and you can only scroll right, but up and down still works?
my keyboard is not stuck as I have no problems outside of the game - I closed it and re-opened it, I tried other saves and I even started a new game but it still worked exactly as I described

it also has to be the game itself as I tried my own game and it's not like an exe game program problem thing or w/e

I guess I could try re-installing but iunno

**also in addition to being forced left in the OW, I also randomly keep being thrown on and off the bike

**It started when after I battled some guy in the fossil mountain area
__________________

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~


Last edited by Saving Raven; August 21st, 2013 at 04:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1568    
Old August 21st, 2013, 05:59 PM
DragonChalice's Avatar
DragonChalice
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Female
Nature: Mild
Is the game supposed to jump from chapter 2 directly to 4? With 3 randomly popping up "Coming Soon". I also glitched to Ros Lake from Mt. Atlas and I think I missed some story line because of that.

Spoiler:
Went from "Await further instructions from M and 5 Hypervisiors staring at the countdown screen after meeting the Professors" to "Go to LionHeart with the Virius and only 3 Hypervisiors remaining."


Is that normal?
Reply With Quote
  #1569    
Old August 21st, 2013, 06:03 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Umbreon View Post
Hey, not sure if this has been reported yet, but your "fix" to the weedle glitch that I reported for 0.7a (where it says "Caterpie" was sent to the PC) seems to have made it worse lol

Now you fight the corrupt Weedle. "The corrupt Beedrill devolved to Weedle" "Used Data Recovery Unit" "Obtained Pidgey"
Then, on the naming screen, it's name is Weedle by default, but the sprite is Caterpie.
And it is actually a Pidgey, not a Weedle.
Oh, and I kept the name defaulted as Weedle, but the Pidgey is named "Pidgey" like normal, not Weedle. That may help you track down the bug.
Adding to this glitch report...
Before I faced this [C]Weedle, my team was...
Eevee(Jolteon), Cyndaquil and Pidgey.

After I defeated [C]Weedle, the game said that I obtained a Pidgey (as what is mentioned on the quote above).

But when I checked my team, I still have three PKMN with me: Eevee(Jolteon), Cyndaquil and Pidgey.

I shrugged it off and continued my journey until I reached the cave where I am to defeat the [C]Zubat.

I defeated it, but the game told me that Zubat was sent to the storage because I already have four PKMN in my party. I checked my team again, and I still have three PKMN with me: Eevee(Jolteon), Cyndaquil and Pidgey.

I went to the PokéCenter and deposited...two Pidgeys. The storage said that I have an Eevee(Jolteon), Cyndaquil, Pidgey and Pidgey. Which is weird because I only have one Pidgey on my team.

And that's where my adventure ended for now.

Question: How can I withdraw PKMN? o.0
The PC in the PokeCenter doesn't have a ‘withdraw’ option.
__________________
3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
SV: 1364 | Rock Safari: Dwebble, Corsola and Barbaracle
Reply With Quote
  #1570    
Old August 21st, 2013, 06:12 PM
Streakstar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Got some more glitches to report:

1. Refinery abuse. On the water tab, the refinery of 1 water crystal to 1 giant shell is abusable. The requirements to use it are actually 1 giant shell, not 1 water crystal. Though it correctly removes a water crystal (if you have one) when you refine. So if you have at least 1 giant shell you can duplicate it infinitely.

2. In Magnus City during the Team Rocket invasion (and probably after) there is a potion in the area before the executives battle. A couple of bugs with this potion. After picking up the potion the spot can still not be walked over, and after picking the potion up your Eevee becomes stuck on that square. Entering and exiting an area (I used the sewers) fixes this.

3. (It had been a while since I made a backup save, so in order to test this extensively I will have to fight Lionheart again)
The above glitch seems to be connected to a game-breaking glitch. If the above glitch is active and you finish the battle with the Rocket executives, your rival will show up but not say anything. I haven't been able to test it extensively as I do not have a save at that part.
Reply With Quote
  #1571    
Old August 21st, 2013, 07:32 PM
DragonChalice's Avatar
DragonChalice
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Female
Nature: Mild
1. Refinery abuse. On the water tab, the refinery of 1 water crystal to 1 giant shell is abusable. The requirements to use it are actually 1 giant shell, not 1 water crystal. Though it correctly removes a water crystal (if you have one) when you refine. So if you have at least 1 giant shell you can duplicate it infinitely.

^Explains why I can't create a Giant Shell from the 2 Water Crystals I have...

Found a new quest glitch.

Saw Dust Lady (99 pieces of SD for Prize) just repeats "Bring me 99 SD pieces". Similarly:

Flux Quest for Oak is still glitched (even with item in bag just repeats "Errands?" -> "Flux from Mart")
Reply With Quote
  #1572    
Old August 21st, 2013, 11:23 PM
DarkDoom3000's Avatar
DarkDoom3000
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: New Zealand
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Umbreon View Post
Hey, not sure if this has been reported yet, but your "fix" to the weedle glitch that I reported for 0.7a (where it says "Caterpie" was sent to the PC) seems to have made it worse lol

Now you fight the corrupt Weedle. "The corrupt Beedrill devolved to Weedle" "Used Data Recovery Unit" "Obtained Pidgey"
Then, on the naming screen, it's name is Weedle by default, but the sprite is Caterpie.
And it is actually a Pidgey, not a Weedle.
Oh, and I kept the name defaulted as Weedle, but the Pidgey is named "Pidgey" like normal, not Weedle. That may help you track down the bug.
yeah, it inadvently got a lot worse due to the introduction of version exclusive pokemon. it introduced a bunch of screwed up behaviour which are now fixed.
As of now; theres a few glitched corrupted pokemon, kinda ironically living up to their corrupted title. -> Weedle/Caterpie and Drowsee, and Electrike (but players can't even reach it yet)

So if you can avoid it, don't fight them until 0.725 patch comes out. but then agian, the patch should automatically fix any save files that have caught them, so it doesnt really matter anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelegendaryhunter0 View Post
i see that the oak flux capicitor was still not fixed
also when i obtained drowsee it say i got a grimer and he syphoon drowsee's level
also grimer evolved earlier then it should he's currently level 33
Oak is being a real hardass with the missions. I've fixed this issue now, and made sure to test out the sidequests multiple times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCKC View Post
Spellcheck - everything up to leaving Aurum Town.

+x+ means that I added x
-x- means that you should remove x
!x! means that x has been changed
Thanks for the spelling reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dratizard View Post
Game-breaking glitch in Magnus City with the Rocket Executives and the rival. It's when the rival shows up, nothing happens and I can't move.
AAAgggghhhh. Gooddammmit. Okay. fixed now. this event was totally working before, but I did one last minute change which happened to break it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelegendaryhunter0 View Post
one question how am i gonna evolve kadabra
No trade evolutions in the game! so for trade evo pokemon, they now evolve by leveling up.
Kadabra -> Lv38
Machoke -> Lv42
Haunter -> Lv42
Graveler -> Lv42

with the exceptions of Electrabuzz and Magmar, which evolve with thunder/fire stones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Umbreon View Post
This happened to me too.
Prior to that battle, there is a potion which makes Eevee glitch out and stand in place after you pick it up. Was your Eevee glitched like that?
I havent been able to replicate this potion glitch. Is it the item ball next to the mega mart?
the potion glich isnt related to team rocket stalling btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
This may work differently due to the pokemon in your party - but on the road where you get the corrupted psyduck, upon its defeat when you rename it, it shows a pic of seel with the name "psyduck/seel" and is sent to the PC and is a seel - what I don't know is if you possessed 3 (or less than 4) pokemon in your party, would you receive psyduck, but have seel in the PC, as I believe that would be the case - however I cannot be certain as I did not try that
Fixed this, does it actually appear as a seel in the storage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCKC View Post
I told my friend that it was fine to say no to the Eevee, since in the previous versions this would lead to an infinite loop and the player is forced to say yes to proceed.

He now wants a prize for losing the game before it began.
(Nice to know that I'm in the credits for three different things though xD)
hehehe :D it's a cool easter egg i put in especially for thoes cheeky fellas that like breaking the game. Tell him to think of it more as "Finishing the game" rather than loosing. he just got the worst ending.

-you can also prematurely end the game in another bit of the story.


Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenxnote View Post
I beat the corrupted Kakuna and got a Pidgey. I was rather confused ._. haha

Anyway, Dark, I took a look at the refining system. I like the new GUI. I haven't gotten too far into it yet, but is there some sort of guide coming up for it? A lot of it is still a matter of, "Will it be a waste of resources to make this?" because it doesn't tell you WHAT you're making. It gives you the name of it, but not the stat increases or other info caused by said item.
Yeah, after i patch up these bugs and get the beta to a stable state, then i'll post up some refinign guides and an item database.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
lmao, I was sort of half kidding, I was just pissy cuz it was my very first shiny like ever xDD
I was actually planning on saving the game and then testing it on ll of my current pokemon to see how it looked
as well as wondering if when I changed eevee if it would retain it's shiny sprite or not - if not I would chose jolteon as it is my favorite due to it's insane speed (coupled with my boosts and equipment of mainly speed boosters XP)
really I was just curious, and upset I could go no further with my curiosity - sort of like being told you can have candy, only to find out its those bannana gobstopper things

already on it (check you PM c
also didnt you say it was 4 gyms?
Best way to think of it would be like getting candy, but being unable to eat is yet. When shinyfying gets implemented you will be able to cash in the shiny fragments that you obtain by scanning shiny pokemon. -speaking of which... just encountered a shiny on my current playthrough :D


Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelegendaryhunter0 View Post
just putting some of my glitches finding on the new page
cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
has this happened to anyone else? you're playing and you cant move right, and your like forced to move left and you can move up and down, but if you move up or down you'll be pushed to the closet left wall as you are still forced to go that way - but in menus you cannot move left and you can only scroll right, but up and down still works?
my keyboard is not stuck as I have no problems outside of the game - I closed it and re-opened it, I tried other saves and I even started a new game but it still worked exactly as I described

it also has to be the game itself as I tried my own game and it's not like an exe game program problem thing or w/e

I guess I could try re-installing but iunno

**also in addition to being forced left in the OW, I also randomly keep being thrown on and off the bike

**It started when after I battled some guy in the fossil mountain area
Weird. I actually think this happened to be once, but i just quit and relaunched the game and it seemed to fix it.

The fact that it screwes up the menu means it's probably an executable problem. So try relaunching it. If that doesn't work, restart your computer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChalice View Post
Is the game supposed to jump from chapter 2 directly to 4? With 3 randomly popping up "Coming Soon". I also glitched to Ros Lake from Mt. Atlas and I think I missed some story line because of that.

Spoiler:
Went from "Await further instructions from M and 5 Hypervisiors staring at the countdown screen after meeting the Professors" to "Go to LionHeart with the Virius and only 3 Hypervisiors remaining."


Is that normal?
Aaaahh... yeah. this threcherious glitch is awful. Stay away from Mt Atlas until the next patch.

you see, theres 2 parts of Ros Lake. The eastern part which links to route 3, and the northen part, which you aren't ment to reach till chapter 4. One of the Mt Atlas exits is glitched and will warp you to the northen part. Skipping 2 whole chapters of content.

But all is not lost, if you are at the northen part of Ros lake, keep heading north, through route 10 and 9 (DO NOT talk to the lady on route 10) you'll eventually reach ferreus city- Go buy a house. and use the house PC to warp back to a previously visited city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
Adding to this glitch report...
Before I faced this [C]Weedle, my team was...
Eevee(Jolteon), Cyndaquil and Pidgey.

After I defeated [C]Weedle, the game said that I obtained a Pidgey (as what is mentioned on the quote above).

But when I checked my team, I still have three PKMN with me: Eevee(Jolteon), Cyndaquil and Pidgey.

I shrugged it off and continued my journey until I reached the cave where I am to defeat the [C]Zubat.

I defeated it, but the game told me that Zubat was sent to the storage because I already have four PKMN in my party. I checked my team again, and I still have three PKMN with me: Eevee(Jolteon), Cyndaquil and Pidgey.

I went to the PokéCenter and deposited...two Pidgeys. The storage said that I have an Eevee(Jolteon), Cyndaquil, Pidgey and Pidgey. Which is weird because I only have one Pidgey on my team.

And that's where my adventure ended for now.

Question: How can I withdraw PKMN? o.0
The PC in the PokeCenter doesn't have a ‘withdraw’ option.
Withdrawing (and Refining) has been moved to the main Pokecenter menu. so just talk to the nurse and the new pokecenter UI will apeear from which you select STORAGE to manage pokemon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streakstar View Post
Got some more glitches to report:

1. Refinery abuse. On the water tab, the refinery of 1 water crystal to 1 giant shell is abusable. The requirements to use it are actually 1 giant shell, not 1 water crystal. Though it correctly removes a water crystal (if you have one) when you refine. So if you have at least 1 giant shell you can duplicate it infinitely.

2. In Magnus City during the Team Rocket invasion (and probably after) there is a potion in the area before the executives battle. A couple of bugs with this potion. After picking up the potion the spot can still not be walked over, and after picking the potion up your Eevee becomes stuck on that square. Entering and exiting an area (I used the sewers) fixes this.

3. (It had been a while since I made a backup save, so in order to test this extensively I will have to fight Lionheart again)
The above glitch seems to be connected to a game-breaking glitch. If the above glitch is active and you finish the battle with the Rocket executives, your rival will show up but not say anything. I haven't been able to test it extensively as I do not have a save at that part.
1- cool thanks fixed
2- Okay. so this is a glitch that is happening to multiple people. I can't seem to reproduce it. Might have to play through the game with a fresh save to check it instead of my debug saves.
3- weirdly enough the two glitches arent actually related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChalice View Post
1. Refinery abuse. On the water tab, the refinery of 1 water crystal to 1 giant shell is abusable. The requirements to use it are actually 1 giant shell, not 1 water crystal. Though it correctly removes a water crystal (if you have one) when you refine. So if you have at least 1 giant shell you can duplicate it infinitely.

^Explains why I can't create a Giant Shell from the 2 Water Crystals I have...

Found a new quest glitch.

Saw Dust Lady (99 pieces of SD for Prize) just repeats "Bring me 99 SD pieces". Similarly:

Flux Quest for Oak is still glitched (even with item in bag just repeats "Errands?" -> "Flux from Mart")
sawdust lady seems to be working correctly, asking for 99 SD pieces is all the quest is.

But yeah, oak is glitchmagnet.
__________________
Beta 0.73 is out
Thread | Website | Blog
Reply With Quote
  #1573    
Old August 22nd, 2013, 04:45 AM
brokenxnote's Avatar
brokenxnote
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Send a message via AIM to brokenxnote Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to brokenxnote Send a message via Yahoo to brokenxnote Send a message via Skype™ to brokenxnote
I hit a lot [if not every] bug in this version, and ended up locking my game up at the final Rocket battle in the city that looks like Goldenrod. Once the rival runs up, it freezes. A lot of the bugs I found were reported already [ie; most of the version exclusive Pokemon seem to be broken and the game gets confused about which one it should be giving you. Beat Weedle, got a Pidgey I didn't notice until later, and a Weedle that looks like Weedle in battle, but Caterpie in the PC and the inventory screen. My Weedle that looks like a Caterpie evolved into a Metapod with Poison Sting lol. Problem being Beedril stats with a Butterfree moveset Beat Psyduck and recieved a Seel NAMED Psyduck in my PC. Then I beat the corrupted Pidgey and it just let me name the Pidgey I already had. Apparently that bug worked out differently for me than it did for other people, so that's why I'm re-reporting that one o.o]

But somehow I don't think I've seen anyone report that there's a place you can trap yourself in the forest. I can't remember the forest/route name because my game broke, but there's a certain ledge you can jump over before getting the Axe, but the only way out of where you land is to cut a small tree lol xD

There's also a female trainer with two Nidorans right before the cave where you fight Zubat. Once you beat her, she becomes male. I'm not sure if this is a bug or an Easter egg in reference to the two genders of Nidoran she has...LOL. If it's a bug, then I feel you should leave it in and give Gold some dialogue about it. If it's an Easter Egg, then I love you a little more than I already did xD haha.

I wish I could remember the other bugs/errors I noticed and tell you specific locations for these but I got myself stuck pretty far ahead in buggy ways I'm sure you can imagine ;; lol.

By the way, I'm loving the dialogue changes. Eevee "speaks," there's a few extra jokes here and there compared to .7a, and the rival is much less friendly and quick to agree with the player than he was in .7a haha. The Rocket execs are a little more animated too. Can't wait until the next release and the bugfixes :D
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
250 pixels too wide.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #1574    
Old August 22nd, 2013, 06:33 AM
MisterBlues
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Refinement, drill, i have 6 sharp horns that I want to turn into 2 drill pieces, but no crafting option appears, while I do meet the requirements.
Reply With Quote
  #1575    
Old August 22nd, 2013, 06:51 AM
kidpaddle45
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
This looks great but a bit buggy...
__________________

Pokemon Atom: The online Pokemon MMORPG!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:57 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.