The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: How to do rate.
Awesome!!! 581 69.58%
Alright! 130 15.57%
Average 58 6.95%
Awful.. 16 1.92%
Abomination.... 50 5.99%
Voters: 835. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 13th, 2013, 11:38 PM
Feroniamon
Harmony of Storms

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
I played Version 0.6, 0.7a und 0.724 now and I can just say: This is one of the best Pokémon fangames I ever played. I love the idea of a game where everyone is aware there are in a game. Playing in a second generation field, where are going to reboot in the third generation. Especially the idea with the Hypervisors as the "gods" is very great. I have fallen in love with your Vanish_23 look, she looks great and fitting for a hacker (Well, she is the controller of systems), DarkDoom3000.

I have also found a bug, if I want go to the PC (without the Pokècenter UI, but I don`t know, if this counts as a bug). After I deposited a Pokémon (a Geodude) in the Box and wants to rearrange, it wants all places to be marked and one section is empty. The problem is: I can`t leave the PC and have to restart.

And I have a question because of the Phantom Badge: If I remember from Version 0.6, we can challenge Morty before we can challenge Lionheart. Can we still challenge Morty for the Badge and TM Shadow Ball before I can challenge Vanish in the next Beta? Because she is a Electric/Psychic type, I need Shadow Ball for my Espeon (and Umbreon is after the second Hypervisor).

I`m very curious about the story, so can you send me the storyline per PM? (I know, it can be yery spoiled, but I`m interested)

Sorry if my English is not perfect. I`m German.
Old September 17th, 2013, 02:00 PM
MobianYoshi

So... I was playing this and I got to the part where you fight Biggs and he has a Nidoking and Nidoqueen, and beat him and his partner. My rival came and didn't say anything, the game just sat there. So I thought I should re-download it and maybe that would fix it. I re-download it... and my save file is gone. Is there ANY way possible I can get it back?
Old September 17th, 2013, 03:15 PM
DarkDoom3000
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
I like thoes changes you're making

I have high expectations for your next release - I hope its soon, I'm itching to continue >.<

Thanks, It shouldn't be too long. Vanish's domain is pretty much the only big thing I have left to do. Struggling to come up with good ideas for it though... I feel the controller of systems should have a quirky twist in her domain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feroniamon View Post
I played Version 0.6, 0.7a und 0.724 now and I can just say: This is one of the best Pokémon fangames I ever played. I love the idea of a game where everyone is aware there are in a game. Playing in a second generation field, where are going to reboot in the third generation. Especially the idea with the Hypervisors as the "gods" is very great. I have fallen in love with your Vanish_23 look, she looks great and fitting for a hacker (Well, she is the controller of systems), DarkDoom3000.

I have also found a bug, if I want go to the PC (without the Pokècenter UI, but I don`t know, if this counts as a bug). After I deposited a Pokémon (a Geodude) in the Box and wants to rearrange, it wants all places to be marked and one section is empty. The problem is: I can`t leave the PC and have to restart.

And I have a question because of the Phantom Badge: If I remember from Version 0.6, we can challenge Morty before we can challenge Lionheart. Can we still challenge Morty for the Badge and TM Shadow Ball before I can challenge Vanish in the next Beta? Because she is a Electric/Psychic type, I need Shadow Ball for my Espeon (and Umbreon is after the second Hypervisor).

I`m very curious about the story, so can you send me the storyline per PM? (I know, it can be yery spoiled, but I`m interested)

Sorry if my English is not perfect. I`m German.
Thank you for your kind words

I'll fix that bug up now.

Chapter4's gym leader is jasmine, so you fight morty in chapter5 (after vanish)- Mainly so you have umbreon with you. so morty will be a lot easier.
On the flipside, there'll be a ghost TM in the cave before you fight vanish, so that should make the fight more managable too.
Old September 17th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
Thanks, It shouldn't be too long. Vanish's domain is pretty much the only big thing I have left to do. Struggling to come up with good ideas for it though... I feel the controller of systems should have a quirky twist in her domain.
what if its like a "firewall" and you have to navigate through it?

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Old September 18th, 2013, 10:50 PM
HeavyOctillery
Locked & Loaded

I'm glad to see this game is still going from 2 3/4 years ago, as the concept is really interesting and amusing.

This appears to have gone through a slight overhaul since then, but it seems mostly like how I remembered it......although, wasn't there an 'Eeveeon' in this game originally? Or am I thinking of a different game? It's been a while, so I could easily be getting things mixed up.

If ya want this to be a usable emote, copy & paste to show your support!

Support Amber IDE.......because, seriously, we need an actual Pokemon game engine.

For those who don't know, Nintendo has shut down Pokemon Fusion Generation in a massive case of overreach.
Let's show Nintendo that that ain't acceptable.
Use the hashtag #FreePFG on Twitter, so that one guy's hard work isn't erased.

Feel free to PM me if ya have any questions.
Old September 19th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Saving Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyOctillery View Post
I'm glad to see this game is still going from 2 3/4 years ago, as the concept is really interesting and amusing.

This appears to have gone through a slight overhaul since then, but it seems mostly like how I remembered it......although, wasn't there an 'Eeveeon' in this game originally? Or am I thinking of a different game? It's been a while, so I could easily be getting things mixed up.
he did a massive revamp in V7 starting from like chapet 2 or something, by the end of the full V7 it will reach the point where V6 ended, Eeveeon is in the game, we just havent reached it yet in gameplay

Old September 20th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Thelegendaryhunter0

hey i have one problem with this game
when i want to use another pokemon but i can't pass a turn to another pokemon
Old September 21st, 2013, 05:25 AM
Konekodemon
The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via ICQ to Konekodemon Send a message via AIM to Konekodemon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Konekodemon Send a message via Yahoo to Konekodemon Send a message via Skype™ to Konekodemon
I know you didn't know there was going to be a new Eeveevolution, but all the same I was wondering, is my Eevee going to be able to become Sylveon? I think you should include it. The new Sylveon is such an awesome Pokemon. Course that means you'll have to bring in the Fairy type.

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile...1549&ref=61528
[/sig-reason]
Old September 22nd, 2013, 02:58 AM
Lockmaster24
Wise words of FizzyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konekodemon View Post
I know you didn't know there was going to be a new Eeveevolution, but all the same I was wondering, is my Eevee going to be able to become Sylveon? I think you should include it. The new Sylveon is such an awesome Pokemon. Course that means you'll have to bring in the Fairy type.
As awesome as this could be, I don't think it's a good idea, this is a game about moving from Gen II to Gen III, we are lucky enough to get Glaceon and Leafeon, we shouldn't get something that is a type that never existed until gen VI.

Dialga and Palkia's Loud Adventures
Dialga and Palkia's Loud Adventures 2
Old September 22nd, 2013, 05:35 AM
Konekodemon
Community Supporter

Send a message via ICQ to Konekodemon Send a message via AIM to Konekodemon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Konekodemon Send a message via Yahoo to Konekodemon Send a message via Skype™ to Konekodemon
It would be an awesome idea though. And I understand that but we should at least get all of Eevee's evolved forms.

Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile...1549&ref=61528
[/sig-reason]
Old September 22nd, 2013, 07:28 AM
Lockmaster24

With the inclusion of Eeveeon, SPEE has eight, which fits perfectly on the 4 per page system it currently has.

Old September 23rd, 2013, 06:35 AM
Konekodemon
Community Supporter

In my opinion Sylveon would be wort the trouble. It's the best Eeveevolution there is.

[/sig-reason]
Old September 23rd, 2013, 07:30 AM
rajvir
Pokemon Master

Quote:
In my opinion Sylveon would be wort the trouble. It's the best Eeveevolution there is.
Overall it would still be far more trouble than he is worth.
Besides how do you even know that Sylveon is the best Eevee evolution?
The game he is going to premier in has not even been released yet.

Besides I do not want the hack to be delayed for weeks simply for one new Pokemon.
Old September 23rd, 2013, 07:48 AM
Abeh

Quote:
We don't know anything about Sylveon's stats and have barely any information about its movepool, so how do you know it's the best? Additionally, it would be the only fairy type Pokemon in the whole game, how do you explain the existence of its type in a Gen II/III game? If Sylveon should be included, it might be better to change its type to normal to make it fit the Gen II/III setting of the game. I can imagine Sylveon replacing Eeveeon from earlier versions, but on the other hand that could result in Sylveon getting more attention than it should storywise.
Old September 23rd, 2013, 12:20 PM
Saving Raven

Quote:
You have no way of knowing that, all you can speculate is it's famous attribute of being a fairy type, as well as it's design, the design is not that appealing and would be very annoying to create in Gen 2 style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abeh View Post
We don't know anything about Sylveon's stats and have barely any information about its movepool, so how do you know it's the best? Additionally, it would be the only fairy type Pokemon in the whole game, how do you explain the existence of its type in a Gen II/III game? If Sylveon should be included, it might be better to change its type to normal to make it fit the Gen II/III setting of the game. I can imagine Sylveon replacing Eeveeon from earlier versions, but on the other hand that could result in Sylveon getting more attention than it should storywise.
you're wrong
Stats are nearly irrelevant as they can be changed when the game is officially released, additionally it's movepool would work the same way
making it a normal typoe would be a terrible descison and as someone mentioned before, the tetra element works perfectly by switching between 2 pages with 4 pokemon, adding another would be extra work, but could be done, additionally you are also wrong in saying it would be the only fairy type, as every pokemon that has been changed to fairy exists in SPEE, all with the exceptions of the newly added pokemon in the coming generation

the point is, it is very plausible sylveon could be added to SPEE, the thing we are ignoring is whether or not Doom even wants to do this, it is also interesting to note he has not weighed in on the controversy at all (perhaps he has not been on, or maybe he wants to see all the sides of the view before making a descison)

in the end it comes down to Doom's feeling of the matter, and he can do w/e he wants - if he does add slyveon, will he add every eevee evolution? if he doesnt is he setting it in stone that these will be the only ones added, and nipping it in the bud, and ending all controversy or unawareness of eevee? it depends on how much work he wants to make for himself

Old September 23rd, 2013, 02:18 PM
DarkDoom3000

The eeveeloutions are pretty much locked down at this point.
Tbh, It wouldn't take that much effort to add it in, but I don't feel it would add much to the game besides novelty because fairy type doesn't even exist in the game.

Plus I personally don't find Sylveon to be appealing.

Then again, it would take very little effort to add Sylveon as an alternate form of Eeveeon. would retain all eeveeon attacks, typing, stats, etc, but just look different.
Old September 23rd, 2013, 03:50 PM
Saving Raven

Quote:
The eeveeloutions are pretty much locked down at this point.
Tbh, It wouldn't take that much effort to add it in, but I don't feel it would add much to the game besides novelty because fairy type doesn't even exist in the game.

Plus I personally don't find Sylveon to be appealing.

Then again, it would take very little effort to add Sylveon as an alternate form of Eeveeon. would retain all eeveeon attacks, typing, stats, etc, but just look different.
do that extent there's really no point, you should just cut the new eevee-lutions out right now, as you can bet there'll be more later

its fine like it is, and I feel if you added sylveon it would take away from eeveeon, and in all honesty, just be a waste

Old September 23rd, 2013, 03:59 PM
Orifiel
Priestess

Nature: Lonely
Wow, this screenies bring back memories.
The new battle style is pretty cool too. I wanna test the beta.
But I guess I want a full play, after full ver. release maybe.
Old September 25th, 2013, 08:44 PM
DarkDoom3000

Progress is going nicely, I've now completed updating all the wild encounters, so that you'll now fight stronger pokemon during the night.

I've also added a new feature that should make the game less tedious.

Reducing Encounter Rates

So you already know that walking(instead of biking) and Repels reduce wild pokemon encounter rates. Coming v0.73 there'll be a new way. by simply escaping.

Every time you escape, the encounter rate will go down. Escaping a suprise battle will lower it even more. The more you escape, the lower the encounter rate will become, the encounter rate can drop as low 1/4th the original rate.

This should help getting through areas of the game much easier, namely caves and stuff.

The encounter rate can be reset by hoping on the bike, or healing at the pokemon center.
Old September 25th, 2013, 08:51 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
The encounter rate can be reset by hoping on the bike, or healing at the pokemon center.
May I suggest it be reset every time we enter a new map?
If that's too much work, then never mind~

But anyways, the new feature of reducing the encounter rate is really really wonderful! xD
Old September 26th, 2013, 12:24 AM
Lockmaster24

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
May I suggest it be reset every time we enter a new map?
If that's too much work, then never mind~

But anyways, the new feature of reducing the encounter rate is really really wonderful! xD
Nah, I like it the way Darkdoom said, makes going through multi floor caves so much easier than running every ten or so steps.

Old September 26th, 2013, 02:46 AM
DarkDoom3000

I didn't want it to reset in every new area because it feels odd when it resets inbetween routes.
And for places like Resting Falls, Connecting Caves, and the Magnus Sewers, where the dungeons aren't continious,
rather, they weave in and out of the overworld map (route2, route6 and magnus city, respectively)

I will be tuning the feature more in future updates in response to feedback.

Last edited by DarkDoom3000; September 26th, 2013 at 03:05 AM.
Old September 28th, 2013, 05:32 PM
DarkDoom3000

learning how to make some GIFs.

Old October 3rd, 2013, 05:42 PM
RPD490

Nature: Relaxed
I think one of the Sidequests is bugged. The one where you have to get 99 sawdust for the old lady in Arbor City, I got 99 but the my Quest Log for it says i got 98/99. Also says 98/99 Stardust obtained instead of Sawdust.
Talk to the old lady and keeps saying bring me 99 sawdust when I already have 99 sawdust.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old October 3rd, 2013, 10:02 PM
Suchanut02

Not meaning to seem Inpatient but would it be possible to increase the money and alchemy-ish items by a amount? It doesn't have to a huge increase but when I was playing through the game, I was pore and the pokemon didn't drop more than 2 to 5 Pokebucks. Also the item drops are little to none.This may be just my bad luck but it would be much appreciated.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here