The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Advertise here

Old July 4th, 2010, 03:02 PM
pokemonlover493
Trainer

Nature: Lax

Advertise here
This is a thread where you can discuss anything that happened in the Kanto region in the anime. From Ash getting Pikachu, to Ash losing to Richie in the Indigo League, and Ash getting the GS Ball to Ash beating Drake in the Orange Island League.
Discuss anything you would like to discuss.
Old July 4th, 2010, 04:01 PM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

These were good series I admit it.
I think I liked the Orange Islands the best.
It had some fun episodes, like that one where Butch and Cassidy return. I think its called Pikachu Revolts, that's my all time favorite episode. Every thing about it was awesome, animation, Ash and Team Rocket working together, wicked battle at the end. The movie 2000 funny enough was my favorite movie too, I loved seeing Ash be the Hero and save the world like that. Course, I love all the Pokemon movies

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Old July 4th, 2010, 05:24 PM
DonRoyale
Get on my choppa!

Nature: Adamant
Yeah, that GS Ball...

Wait, I forgot what I was gonna say about it. Couldn't have been that important...naaaah.

The original was quite funny. Contains the bulk of the show's humor, though a lot of it straight up didn't make sense (AIM FOR THE HORN!). I loved it when Brock had more of an active role, and Misty is of course my favorite of the female protagonists.

I liked the first season. After that, IMO, it kinda went downhill a bit starting with OI, then spiraled into the gutter with Johto. Hoenn picked it up a bit, and Sinnoh picked it up even moreso.

But nothing holds up to the original, IMO, in terms of pure entertainment value. =)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here