Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Reload this Page Locoroco's Black market For all your pokemon needs

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 8th, 2010 (02:52 PM).
Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to locoroco
BUMPSS!!!
New pokemon and will continue adding still some missing

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 8th, 2010 (03:25 PM).
begginer ev trainer
FC:
IGN:

hey its me again ill trade u my entei for your groudon i realy need it so i can get rayquayza after i beat red wich is going to be quick with that arceus and if you dont want that pokemon then jst look through my shop awesome noob trade corner wich is on the 1st or 2nd page of the trade forum.

People call me stupid. I call myself smrt.
Old July 8th, 2010 (03:43 PM).
FC:
IGN:

k man ill look through your thread

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 8th, 2010 (05:51 PM).
FC:
IGN:

i have no clue on how to work the crazy safari zone in soul silver, therefore no zangoose. sorry.
Old July 8th, 2010 (07:31 PM).
FC:
IGN:

First BUMPSS!!! Lots of new normal pokemon

And second well anything like a serviper or something maybe a legendary like hg kyogre make an offer im listening

Old July 8th, 2010 (07:54 PM).
FC:
IGN:

i have a seviper, want a certain nature or something?
Old July 8th, 2010 (07:55 PM).
FC:
IGN:

nope is it male?
Filaaaaaaaaarr

Old July 8th, 2010 (07:57 PM).
FC:
IGN:

female, i can breed one to be male though.
Old July 8th, 2010 (09:44 PM). Edited July 8th, 2010 by The Risen Demon.
¿I can has chezburgr?
FC:
IGN:

I transferred the Zangoose, so we can trade whenever.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=212854<<My Trade Thread
Old July 8th, 2010 (11:39 PM).
Is The Man In The Mirror.
FC:
IGN:

I asked about the Embedded Tower Groundon earlier but you never responded. What exactly are you looking for as compensation for it?
Heart Gold Fc: 2364-7827-7323

Created By Silly Smeargle
"A willow deeply scarred, Somebody's broken heart,And a washed out dream(Washed out dream), They follow the pattern of the wind ya' see, 'Cause they got no place to be, That's why I'm starting with me." Michael Jackson's Man In the Mirror.
Old July 8th, 2010 (11:47 PM).
FC:
IGN:

Quote originally posted by SickAssKneeGrow:
i have a seviper, want a certain nature or something?
Thk you so much Dude for the serviper

*white list*

Quote originally posted by n64benowitz177:
I asked about the Embedded Tower Groundon earlier but you never responded. What exactly are you looking for as compensation for it?
i did reply to you well check my wants list if not make an offer im all ears do you have the hg kyogre that would be top priority but anything in my wants list if you anything thats in there ill give you groudon for it

Old July 9th, 2010 (03:18 PM).
FC:
IGN:

BUMPs!!!!!
Added a new whitelist member and a pokerus combee so if ya need an active pokerus pokemon this is your chance 8D

Old July 9th, 2010 (03:35 PM).
¿I can has chezburgr?
FC:
IGN:

Thanks a lot for the Raikou! Sorry i didn't talk. My mic doesn't work at all for some reason.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=212854<<My Trade Thread
Old July 9th, 2010 (03:44 PM).
FC:
IGN:

First MEGA BUMP!!!
Updated my wants list and new service CLONING POKEMON!!

Quote originally posted by The Risen Demon:
Thanks a lot for the Raikou! Sorry i didn't talk. My mic doesn't work at all for some reason.
No worries i ussually dont talk through the microphone since many ppl ask me to trade with voice chat off XD.

Old July 10th, 2010 (05:51 PM).
FC:
IGN:

BUMPSS!!!
FIILLLARRRRRRR

Old July 10th, 2010 (06:10 PM).
FC:
IGN:

Hey Loco, whats the date on the movie Celebi you just got?

"A willow deeply scarred, Somebody's broken heart,And a washed out dream(Washed out dream), They follow the pattern of the wind ya' see, 'Cause they got no place to be, That's why I'm starting with me." Michael Jackson's Man In the Mirror.
Old July 10th, 2010 (06:12 PM).
FC:
IGN:

july 6 2010
fiilaaaaarrrrr

Old July 10th, 2010 (06:19 PM).
FC:
IGN:

Ok never mind, thanks for telling me though.

Old July 10th, 2010 (06:21 PM).
FC:
IGN:

????
FFFFIIIILLLLLAAAAARR????

Old July 10th, 2010 (06:24 PM).
FC:
IGN:

Well according to a website I was on it said the Celebi event didn't start until July 10th.

Old July 10th, 2010 (06:27 PM).
FC:
IGN:

there was a pre release of celebi ya know

Old July 10th, 2010 (06:30 PM).
FC:
IGN:

Ah, that changes things then lol. Since you can clone the only thing on your wants list I have is a touched Mystry Mew at lv 30. Interested?

Old July 10th, 2010 (06:31 PM).
FC:
IGN:

ill trade with ya in a sec

Old July 10th, 2010 (06:34 PM).
FC:
IGN:

Okay cool, use my pearl Fc and Vm me when your done cloning, him so we can trade back. Also which of yours should I use?

Old July 10th, 2010 (06:51 PM).
FC:
IGN:

i thinks you already have my plat fc registered if not then ill register yours too XD

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links