The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Old July 17th, 2010, 03:12 AM
Blue_Drifblim
¯\(º_o)/¯

Nature: Calm
Gible finally crosses the line for Piplup.

It's awesome.
Old July 17th, 2010, 03:51 AM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

This episode was really funny. I was laughing more often than I thought I would usually. The Draco Meteor gag came back again but it didn't seems as bad this episode because of the other aspects. The Team Rocket rape faces, the Dawn echo, the pretty looking Dawn, and Piplup's imagination to name a few that I can remember. I can't think of anything else right now. Uh . . . I found it funny how they used Draco Meteor to find Piplup. That's it I guess.
Old July 17th, 2010, 10:56 PM
Gumball Watterson
"79% of stair accidents happen on stairs."
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Meh, soso, but I really loved the hyperbole in the animation. Poor Piplup XD

What sucks is that the Rhyperior played out most of the event causes and its voiced at the end made me want to slam my head on my keyboard and say "Good Job, TPCi".

And of course, Team Rockets disguises. How many times has Ash just COINCIDENTALLY noticed a blue hair dude with a red hair girl and a super short talking midget offering him a product and ending up trying to have his Pokemon stolen and his integrity raped? Quite a lot.

And damn, I wanted to start recording Pokemon episodes starting with this one by trying to stay up all night, but I ended up falling asleep. And it took too long for the video to be up online. I think I can try to set my computer to autowake and autorecord the show for my own watching. I'm gonna have to delete it since the recording eats a few gigabytes alone. I'm not worried about SWAT teams raiding my house to check my PC D:
Old July 18th, 2010, 03:15 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

- Random contest lady. You're not supposed to exist outside contests
- Wait, wtf, they're in a contest hall?
- Why are Ash and Brock on stage...?
- Oh, OK, dream...
- Oh no, not a Piplup episode...
- Sometimes it really irritates me how Ash doesn't pronounce "ing" properly
- Urgh, Piplup getting hit with Dracometeor annoys me, just let it have no screentime and die that way
- lol, Dawn's face
- Piplup, just go inside your Pokeball...
- OK, I feel a *tiny* bit sorry for it...
- Hahaha, I like the funny art this episode
- Aww, I'm actually feeling sorry for no one caring about Piplup...
- I'm actually enjoying this episode now XD Go TR XD
- Hahaha, big head Jessie
- Brock just stands there
- James sticking out his tounge o.O
- I wonder if the VAs get sick of their characters falling for the same jokes all the time

Music kept: (10) Although a lot of it was short

RSE Abandoned Ship x3 (they should use it more)
Piplup walking off?
TR appear in front of Piplup
TR Motto remix
Overdramatic sad music
TR Sneaking theme
TR Sinnoh Motto theme
DPPt Gym battle theme
Old July 18th, 2010, 03:24 AM
Recluse
The Harbinger of Solitude
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I have seen this episode in Japanese, long time ago. Hmmm nearly at the end of episode... Didn't Piplup go Torrent before making a Hydro Pump move? It looks like he did.
Old July 18th, 2010, 11:37 AM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

Well, Pipulp is one of the reasons why I can't wait for D/P to end but I will miss Dawn for sure. Any who, the Pipulp bashing is always fun. LOL Dawn doesn't seem like a good trainer in the begining, only Ash says sorry to Pipulp each time he gets struck Dawn doesn't even come running to it and say oh my gosh Pipulp are you ok? So this time I can understand it being all hurt and upset. Any who, dispite it being another Pipulp episode, it was a pretty funny one.

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links