Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub
Reload this Page Map Rating/Review Thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old June 23rd, 2011 (10:52 AM).
Busy atm

Quote:
Arcticblast
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Final Watchman
...And here is my map.
Name: Honor Village
Game: No game
Comments: First in a while. This map was made just to get back into mapping/hacking. I really need help with tree and flower placement obviously. Anyways, enjoy!! Please be as much of a critic as you want.
Credits: Master of Puppets for the Rombase and everyone who made the tiles
Mapshot:
Spoiler:
I like having the tall grass in the bottom left, and it's a well designed map in my opinion (I for one like open space) but I don't like the tileset. The houses stand out too much and the mountain tiles look ugly (though I like the mountain design). Also, it looks a bit dim.

And at Anbuja's_BlooDY: I agree with basically everything DrFuji said.

Anyway, I'm posting a map.
No game as of yet, made on a FireRed rom, etc.
Spoiler:

Before you say TILE ERROR, I just found one in the left pond (do I need those bottom curves at all?).
well i see you said dont mention that error so i wont anyway its not a bad map i would try stay away from the 1 tile paths tho but all in all good map.

ohk so mine

rom name Firered
game Pokemon tanzanite
mainly to test tiles
credits the usual
map :
Old June 23rd, 2011 (10:57 AM).
what
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by M.L:
well i see you said dont mention that error so i wont anyway its not a bad map i would try stay away from the 1 tile paths tho but all in all good map.

ohk so mine

rom name Firered
game Pokemon tanzanite
mainly to test tiles
credits the usual
map :
Well first of all the level of the water doesn't make any sense. Might want to fix it. Second, why are the flowers dead? The trees are poorly resized and need a shadow. There are two tile errors behind the lab. It's also very empty and boring, and the lab doesn't seem to fit in. Neither do the paths. Speaking of paths, the sandy one is too square. I could say more but I cba.
Old June 23rd, 2011 (12:02 PM).

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Acealo Send a message via Skype™ to Acealo
Quote originally posted by Fireworks:
Well first of all the level of the water doesn't make any sense. Might want to fix it. Second, why are the flowers dead? The trees are poorly resized and need a shadow. There are two tile errors behind the lab. It's also very empty and boring, and the lab doesn't seem to fit in. Neither do the paths. Speaking of paths, the sandy one is too square. I could say more but I cba.
Yea if this was for testing tiles, honestly i wouldnt use them, but thats my opinion and taste. fireworks is right about most of the things, the mountain and the paths. might wasnt to add in signs and such, another house or two, but assuming this is only a testing map, id give it a 5/10
Info: nothing special, just practicing my mapping. small town with very little happening in it. i feel like the mart kinda feels out of place, but im not so sure.
Credits: Nintendo for the rom and tiles.

Spoiler:
Old June 23rd, 2011 (12:20 PM).
Busy atm

Acealo
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireworks
Yea if this was for testing tiles, honestly i wouldnt use them, but thats my opinion and taste. fireworks is right about most of the things, the mountain and the paths. might wasnt to add in signs and such, another house or two, but assuming this is only a testing map, id give it a 5/10
Info: nothing special, just practicing my mapping. small town with very little happening in it. i feel like the mart kinda feels out of place, but im not so sure.
Credits: Nintendo for the rom and tiles.

Spoiler:
uhm ja your right just testing tiles..

anyway i have to say it feels a bit empty to me it seems as if you added more tile conections with the old FR tiles i actually never see this so props on that over all not a bad map so 7.5\10
and just curious BERTHA?
Old June 23rd, 2011 (12:31 PM). Edited June 23rd, 2011 by The Last Sentinel.
I am Sylar
Gold Tier

Nature: Docile
Quote originally posted by M.L:
rom name Firered
game Pokemon tanzanite
mainly to test tiles
credits the usual
map :
Spoiler:

I don't really like this map. At some spots you have too much going on.(The trees above the bottom path) While others have nearly nothing. (The top path) The paths also have no business being there either. They are just there. :/ The top one is also a bit too squareish and unnatural, like Fireworks said. Now the lab just seems awkward to be there by it self too.

I suggest removing the paths(or changing them to fit better). Try separating the trees a little more too, it'll kind of help with the naturalism.

Name: Honor Village 2.0
Rom: Firered
Game: None
Credits: MasterofPuppets and the people who made the tiles.
Comments: I kinda did what was suggested and such by adding more trees, though unfortunately, I couldn't add a mart or Pokecenter with the tiles on the rombase.(They're just too big) Anyways I kinda changed the flower arrangement. Not likely for the better though...

The building on the bottom left is the daycare center. (Something I should've said originally) Which explains the enclosure area. The cave on the top leads to a final mission, like Mewtwo in Firered, which would be guarded by someone important, like the Professor of the region.(Who lives North of town.
Map:
Spoiler:

Edit: I'm also gonna try and make this with better tiles.
Old June 23rd, 2011 (02:29 PM). Edited June 23rd, 2011 by Acealo.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Acealo Send a message via Skype™ to Acealo
Quote originally posted by The Final Watchman:

Comments: I kinda did what was suggested and such by adding more trees, though unfortunately, I couldn't add a mart or Pokecenter with the tiles on the rombase.(They're just too big) Anyways I kinda changed the flower arrangement. Not likely for the better though...

The building on the bottom left is the daycare center. (Something I should've said originally) Which explains the enclosure area. The cave on the top leads to a final mission, like Mewtwo in Firered, which would be guarded by someone important, like the Professor of the region.(Who lives North of town.
Map:
Spoiler:

Well since you already understand you need more trees, you just need to fill up the extra space, hopefully a pokemart and pokecenter would do that once you find the right tiles. to me it seems the paths are too big, causing the 2 tile paths to look very odd and small compared to the bigger paths. the mountains are a bit plain on the right side, and all of them are a little too square also. as for the enclosure, it should be entirely closed off, so you cant really walk in the grass, and since there should be the small pokemon ows inside. the fence toward the top feel squished, maybe switch put the corner tiles for the straight ones so that its 2 straight fences.
Map Score: 4/10
Credits: Nintendo

Spoiler:
Old June 23rd, 2011 (03:08 PM).

Quote originally posted by Acealo:
Map Name: No Name
Hack: Unnamed
Info: A small seaside town, included a lighthouse just for fun.

1) Cool people put picture links in [img] tags so they show up. XD
2) What happened to windows? None of the plain houses have any. (They're near the mart tiles.)
3) MAJOR TILE ERROR near the lighthouse.
4) If it's a seaside town, why not include a small beach area?
5) The structure of the town itself is rather appealing. I like it.

Overall, 4.5/10.
Old June 23rd, 2011 (04:50 PM).
Scripter Needed

Nature: Impish
Quote originally posted by The Final Watchman:

Map:
Spoiler:

First of all, I don't really like the tiles, especially the mountain tiles. There is no grass in towns, the path dominates the map, and some parts are a bit empty.
5/10

Map Name: Unnamed
Map Game: Firered
Credits: Gamefreak
This is the starter town for my hack.
Spoiler:

d o o m l u c a r i o
Old June 23rd, 2011 (08:08 PM).

Quote originally posted by Arcticblast:
1) Cool people put picture links in [img] tags so they show up. XD
2) What happened to windows? None of the plain houses have any. (They're near the mart tiles.)
3) MAJOR TILE ERROR near the lighthouse.
4) If it's a seaside town, why not include a small beach area?
5) The structure of the town itself is rather appealing. I like it.

Overall, 4.5/10.
wow didnt even notice the url and tile error, thx for that. srry about no beach, unsafe waters

Quote originally posted by DoomLucario:
First of all, I don't really like the tiles, especially the mountain tiles. There is no grass in towns, the path dominates the map, and some parts are a bit empty.
5/10

Spoiler:
honestly, this is a bad map. you overused the smaller tree, and most dont even have the little extra part pf the tree making it a 3 tile tree. and your mountains are TOO straight and square, try making things more natural. and the little beach area has no entrance, so an umbrella is unreasonable. lastly, there are tons of tile errors. i do like the concept though, its unique.
Info: i always thought of the idea for a cliff city, but the sky tiles are lacking. but i noticed on navel rock, it kind of had a pseudo sky, which i used(doesn't look that great.) other then that, this is like a rest stop town before the next route.

Next thing, i know there are tons of tile errors, mostly with the trees over mountains. its pretty hard to work with those without major tile editing so, bare with me on those. i did notice on other tile error with the tree on the bottom, i would fix it, but i didn't save this map other then this picture shown. other then those, plz inform me on the others.

Spoiler:
Old June 23rd, 2011 (08:25 PM).
Puts the fun in dysfunctional

Nature: Quirky
wow didnt even notice the url and tile error, thx for that. srry about no beach, unsafe waters :P

honestly, this is a bad map. you overused the smaller tree, and most dont even have the little extra part pf the tree making it a 3 tile tree. and your mountains are TOO straight and square, try making things more natural. and the little beach area has no entrance, so an umbrella is unreasonable. lastly, there are tons of tile errors. i do like the concept though, its unique.
Info: i always thought of the idea for a cliff city, but the sky tiles are lacking. but i noticed on navel rock, it kind of had a pseudo sky, which i used(doesn't look that great.) other then that, this is like a rest stop town before the next route.

Next thing, i know there are tons of tile errors, mostly with the trees over mountains. its pretty hard to work with those without major tile editing so, bare with me on those. i did notice on other tile error with the tree on the bottom, i would fix it, but i didn't save this map other then this picture shown. other then those, plz inform me on the others.

Spoiler:
"A little lesson in politeness mixed with a review" By Winter Wonderland

Firstly, you shouldn't open a review with "This map is bad." It's just plain rude. Use other things such as, "I don't like this map very much." First off, the very bottom, the tree is missing a corner. Also, it seems like you used the same FR grass tile in concentrated in many areas. You will also face border errors on both sides of the map, and the bottom. There are no paths in this town, not a single sign that a human's walked from one place to the other. You should add a couple of paths to make it look like someone's actually been through here / there's actually life going on. The flowers are spread too widely and there's very few of them. Try clumping flowers in groups of two and three. There should also be groups of big trees instead of having them single-like and widely spread like that. The mountain shape is good, I do give you credit for that. Also, there is the absence of small trees except for one. A small tree isn't a Mew, therefore there should be more than one in existance. The house and the PokeMart at the bottom of the map... they're inaccessible. What's the point of having them there if you can't even get to it? My advice would simply be to add a staircase to it or move them. Also, the posts at the fence towards the upper part of the map, the brown things are tile errors. If you look closely, it's a square of green grass that shows no blending into the mountain. It's like putting a mountain tile and a grass tile DIRECTLY next to each other, it just doesn't look right. A lot of the corners for the mountains, like where the top right end of the tree meets a corner of the mountain, is glitchy looking. Fix these things, and you should have a decent looking map. Final rating: 2/10

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
Robert Frost, Fire and Ice.

Play Me Casually | Project Leola

Old June 23rd, 2011 (08:40 PM).

Quote originally posted by Winter Wonderland:
"A little lesson in politeness mixed with a review" By Winter Wonderland

Firstly, you shouldn't open a review with "This map is bad." It's just plain rude. Use other things such as, "I don't like this map very much." First off, the very bottom, the tree is missing a corner. Also, it seems like you used the same FR grass tile in concentrated in many areas. You will also face border errors on both sides of the map, and the bottom. There are no paths in this town, not a single sign that a human's walked from one place to the other. You should add a couple of paths to make it look like someone's actually been through here / there's actually life going on. The flowers are spread too widely and there's very few of them. Try clumping flowers in groups of two and three. There should also be groups of big trees instead of having them single-like and widely spread like that. The mountain shape is good, I do give you credit for that. Also, there is the absence of small trees except for one. A small tree isn't a Mew, therefore there should be more than one in existance. The house and the PokeMart at the bottom of the map... they're inaccessible. What's the point of having them there if you can't even get to it? My advice would simply be to add a staircase to it or move them. Also, the posts at the fence towards the upper part of the map, the brown things are tile errors. If you look closely, it's a square of green grass that shows no blending into the mountain. It's like putting a mountain tile and a grass tile DIRECTLY next to each other, it just doesn't look right. A lot of the corners for the mountains, like where the top right end of the tree meets a corner of the mountain, is glitchy looking. Fix these things, and you should have a decent looking map. Final rating: 2/10
srry if i sounded so rude, there was no intention to be. i was trying to get my points across, though i could fuse in kinds thoughts. about my map though, thanks for being brutally honest, i kind of needed that wake up call. my not trying to think of excuses but almost all the things your mentioned werent done due to lazy habits and the fact that i rushed this map, i tend to be more worried about time i spend on a map then think of quality second. thanks again, ill learn from this.
Old June 24th, 2011 (12:42 AM).
Silver Tier

Quote:
Spoiler:
It's not a bad map. The mountains and almost everything else are alright. The parasol and that grey thing on the south look a bit off and some trees have no shadows. You could have problems with borders. 8/10
~
Name: Breeze Town
Game: Fire Red
The grass tile is going to be swapped with Emerald Grass. It's a starter town, so it's pretty boring.
Spoiler:
Old June 24th, 2011 (12:53 AM).

Quote originally posted by Chiar:
The grass tile is going to be swapped with Emerald Grass. It's a starter town, so it's pretty boring.
Spoiler:
Well, starter towns don't really have to be boring. For example, you could expand the map, add a mountain with the lab on top, and make a bunch of layers. Throw in a water formation, coupled with some greenery, and you've got yourself a nice map.

Well, onto your map, I guess I should start with tile errors. The only ones I can spot are in your trees where they are occasionally shadowed wrong. Look at some of the default Fire Red maps to see how tree shading should be done. Or go the cheap way and totally don't do shadowing like me.
Hmm. I can't really comment on your grass tiles since you said you're replacing them. However, the paths in this town are entirely too straight. The path you chose is like walked on grass. So, the path should be a bit. Same goes for the sand path.
Also, there's a complete absence of the small trees. I think your map could do with a bit more flowers and big trees as well, somewhere throughout the middle. 'Cause, in all honesty, your map is just REALLY square. Also, another thing you could do is, when / if you expand the map, make the houses not line up in rows. Spread them out a bit. It's a very small town, so each house should have a lot of land around it(Kind of like if you roam the countryside, you see that the houses are very spaced out, but each house owns a LOT of land). You could also throw in a bush, or two. Read a mapping tutorial, or simply look at some of the other maps that have gotten high ratings on here so you can see what I mean when I say your map looks man-made and very unnatural. :) You do have potential, though. Everyone does. So, if you take my suggestions to heart and try them, you could be a very good mapper.
Remember, don't be afraid to go outside of the box. Try new things and experiment. Envision a beautiful, quaint town in your head and set to work on it using Advance Map as your canvas. :) You can only be as good as your imagination.
Final rating: 3/10.

Some say in ice.
Is also great
And would suffice.

Old June 24th, 2011 (08:17 PM).
Hack'in as usual, it seem.

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by DoomLucario:
5/10

Spoiler:
I like the map concept but the playability could be better, try to expand it for space. I like the shape and how it look like a island. Work on those flaw and it be good. 6\10

Map name: Scarlet Town
Hack: Pokemon SolarLuna
comment: this is my starter town, I think there some shading error but otherwise that I think I did a decent job for not hacking for like what, 11 month. BTW ignore the event lol
Spoiler:

Old June 24th, 2011 (09:21 PM).

Quote originally posted by DuoRyan:

comment: this is my starter town, I think there some shading error but otherwise that I think I did a decent job for not hacking for like what, 11 month. BTW ignore the event lol
Spoiler:

I like the simplicity of the map, it has a refreshing feel to it. there isn't a lot to criticize about this, i only feel like the mountains/sea boundaries are rather too straight, giving off a man made feel. Another thing, more like a pet peeve of mine, is the wide paths, especially at the bottom. i feel it over covers the town and takes away from the simple feeling of a starting town.
Great small town overall, just a few mapping-style remarks. 7/10
Info: small town with a bland beach on the bottom (i couldnt find any beach tiles in firered rom). exiting the city is through the bottom left,through the beach; where you enter a more modern port city.

Spoiler:
Old June 24th, 2011 (10:14 PM).

I like the simplicity of the map, it has a refreshing feel to it. there isn't a lot to criticize about this, i only feel like the mountains/sea boundaries are rather too straight, giving off a man made feel. Another thing, more like a pet peeve of mine, is the wide paths, especially at the bottom. i feel it over covers the town and takes away from the simple feeling of a starting town.
Great small town overall, just a few mapping-style remarks. 7/10
Info: small town with a bland beach on the bottom (i couldnt find any beach tiles in firered rom). exiting the city is through the bottom left,through the beach; where you enter a more modern port city.

Spoiler:

Lesson learned I suppose. ;) I think I'm gonna rate this map from the bottom to the top, if you don't mind.

Bottom: All of the water, it's a tile error. Notice the corner of mountains in the water, they're a lighter blue, right? Meaning... the darker blue must be deeper water. Water for diving, actually. Also, for the rocks making the border, I feel as if you didn't alternate them enough. The shape of the beach is nice, though. Although, I feel as if it could've been a little more straight. It appears as if you overdid the corners of the beach line. Also, unless the mountain continues on in the map to the right of this map, it looks like you'll be having some border errors. I do rather like the mountain shape that leads to the rest of the village, but, I think(same as the beach) you overdid the corners on the mountain towards the right end. Lastly, on the topic of the bottom of the map, I think you could add grass. Like, using the top of the sand path tiles to cut out some grass formation. If you don't understand what I'm trying to tell you, just VM and I'll explain further.

Top: I feel as if the amount of flowers you used was a bit excessive. Also, I like your tree placement. Not too many, not too little. The sand paths, I feel like you should connect them and take the one by the upper-lefthand corner out. Also, to show a bit more depth in your map, you should add another layer of the mountain or make a crater. It could actually look very nice if you do it right.

Overall: I think you have a good thing going for this map. With a bit more improvements, it can only get better. Final rating: 5/10.

Some say in ice.
Is also great
And would suffice.

Old June 25th, 2011 (03:28 PM).
Banned

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LightningStrike
Map Name: No Name
Hack: Unnamed

I don't like this map very much.
It has tile errors, border errors, and way too much empty space.
What's the point of the beach if it's so empty? Put some beach umbrellas!
You might wanna make the town a bit smaller too, so that there's less empty space. And add a road of some kind.
Rating: 4/10
Old June 26th, 2011 (10:26 PM).

Quote originally posted by Chiar:

Spoiler:
I agree with Winter to say that starting towns are not meant to be boring, just simplistic. maybe you think simplistic is boring, but on to the review. Btw, im going to try to say things winter didnt already cover, if there is any =/.

Im going to start with the trees, now mapping "nintendo style", the straight line borders, is an ok way to go, but should be expanded on by the mapper. your trees seem very un natural, in the sense that you see repetitive patterns like on the bottom where there are singles trees to make a corner less square. instead, try adding multiple trees in random groups, extending from the border, or even groups of trees in the middle of maps(if big enough).

Next comes buildings. i wouldnt consider these tile errors, and maybe its because you plan to change the grass tiles, but the grass tiles behind top of the houses are solid colors, i think that would be changed though by the addition of the new grass tiles. another repetitive thing i see are the bushes along side the east side of the houses, one even blocks access behind the houses. this seems odd to me, but the mailbox next to the house on top should actually be right next to it, not the tile below.

Finally, lets talk space and placement, Winter covered this, but im going to suggest simple ideas that can change and manage space. so as winter said, the houses should have a lot of space around them, but that doesnt mean empty space. in between houses or next to one, add a fenced garden or maybe in the middle of the map, a small plaza-like spot with a signpost. and if the houses are next to the borders, u can even add some kind of tree group to separate them.

overall, this is a learning map, where you learn what you need to work on and how to improve.Make sure you keep your mind open to ideas when mapping, anything that may seem crazy or unreasonable can lead to a brilliant map idea. Map Score: 2.5/10.
Info: Small little town i whipped up real quick for practice. i decided not to add a pokemart because it seemed excessive to the idea of a really simplistic town. the only thing that bothers me is the mountain, seems a bit odd, but maybe its me being pessimistic.

Note: For future reviews of maps, i (as well as most mappers asking for review, probably) would appreciate if reviews go deep into detail when mentioning errors such as tile errors and etc. i think it would be nice if each review also had a small conclusions providing suggestions, if not already stated. so please take this into mind, its not needed, though it would help many.

Spoiler:
Old June 27th, 2011 (05:30 AM).
what
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by DuoRyan:
I like the map concept but the playability could be better, try to expand it for space. I like the shape and how it look like a island. Work on those flaw and it be good. 6\10

Spoiler:

I really like this map. Fr tiles go really well with the emerald grass imo, and it looks like you've captured Game Freak's style really well. Honestly there isn't much I can say about this map...It's good, that's all there is to say basically lol. 8/10

---------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Route 0 (doesn't really have a name, but the mountain kinda looks like a zero)
Game: Pokemon Iron and Stone (an old FireRed hack)
Credits: Uhh...mostly Alistair lol. Cba looking for my old thread but they're all there.
Other info: I think...this may be my best map ever. :O Btw that little bit at the left is supposed to be a Cut tree and Pokeball...I can't use overworlds though.
Map:
Spoiler:

Copy and paste; like a boss.
Old June 28th, 2011 (09:58 AM).
Booted out - don't be like me!

well the mountian palletes could be changed but besides that its a good map.i do see a tiny error with the trees the blades that come out look a lil darker.plus you should move the sigh out of the rock. 8 out of 10

rate my map from 0 - 10 please only what you really think and what should improve. thanks
http://i56.tinypic.com/294orbq.jpg
map name: ending route
game:ruby
credits: Xiros,alucus,derlo,and R!cci
other info: made when really bored and need to know what should be worked on
Old June 28th, 2011 (10:43 AM).
Hack'in as usual, it seem.

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Fireworks:
I really like this map. Fr tiles go really well with the emerald grass imo, and it looks like you've captured Game Freak's style really well. Honestly there isn't much I can say about this map...It's good, that's all there is to say basically lol. 8/10

---------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Route 0 (doesn't really have a name, but the mountain kinda looks like a zero)
Game: Pokemon Iron and Stone (an old FireRed hack)
Credits: Uhh...mostly Alistair lol. Cba looking for my old thread but they're all there.
Other info: I think...this may be my best map ever. :O Btw that little bit at the left is supposed to be a Cut tree and Pokeball...I can't use overworlds though.
Map:
Spoiler:

Copy and paste; like a boss.
Sexy map lol
Any who I like the map, it simple and it has a unique feel to it and I have nothing to say much. 9/10

Map name: Cyan Pathway
Hack: Pokemon SolarLunar
Comment: I think this is one of my good route map, I surprise that it turn out good, pat on shoulder.
Spoiler:

Old June 28th, 2011 (11:50 AM).
Let's Keep It Simple

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to ~Anbuja
Quote originally posted by demondismon:
well the mountian palletes could be changed but besides that its a good map.i do see a tiny error with the trees the blades that come out look a lil darker.plus you should move the sigh out of the rock. 8 out of 10

rate my map from 0 - 10 please only what you really think and what should improve. thanks
http://i56.tinypic.com/294orbq.jpg
map name: ending route
game:ruby
credits: Xiros,alucus,derlo,and R!cci
other info: made when really bored and need to know what should be worked on
first u should have input [img] at the start and [/img] at the end and spoiler it
it's a really really empty map!
it kinda good but still there are too manye mepty parts full those with trees or somehting and improve and still it don't ahve a good feeling to it

name : Jarurej walley
info: me and my friend thinks its my best map ever
Spoiler:
Old June 28th, 2011 (12:57 PM).
Booted out - don't be like me!

- anbuja's bloody - i dont like the map the cave does not fit my liking the palletes dont fit toghether and i dont like the styling of the trees sorry.however i do like the water.4/10

Spoiler:

please rate and tell me what you really think.
Old June 28th, 2011 (01:04 PM). Edited June 30th, 2011 by ~Anbuja.
Let's Keep It Simple

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to ~Anbuja
- anbuja's bloody - i dont like the map the cave does not fit my liking the palletes dont fit toghether and i dont like the styling of the trees sorry.however i do like the water.4/10

Spoiler:

its really empty the mountains are straight try doing them more random , and why are there only two trees?? add more. the little trees are just in a line tree don;t grow in lines , add a few other houses , some more tree and amke the lake a bit more random and u have a good map.
Old June 29th, 2011 (07:40 AM).

Spoiler:

This map is really square. Everything you have here comes in man-made fashions. Like the trees, if you observe nature for a hot second, you'll notice that trees don't grow in perfect rows. Mountains aren't exactly a square terrain, either. Uhh.. Let's see, the grass is also in very square patches. The upper patch being a 6x4 rectangle. o_O Try looking at other maps to see how you can give yours a more natural feel.
Final rating: 2/10

Credits: Anbuja's_BlooDy for letting me use his base
Comments: Me trying it out. First map I made with it. :) All comments and criticism welcome. :)
Mapshot:
Spoiler:

Some say in ice.
Is also great
And would suffice.