The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Challenges

Notices

Challenges Play your Pokemon games in fresh new ways! Anything from The Monotype Challenge, to the popular Nuzlocke, and even all kinds of themes based on your favorite franchises!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 29th, 2010 (01:18 PM). Edited August 29th, 2010 by ger345.
ger345
Im just like that.

Nature: Quiet
Ultimate Trio Team Run
Well uhh. This is a challenge were you use three pokemon and beat FireRed or LeafGreen
Ultimate TrioTeam Run Rules
1. You must use FireRed or LeafGreen (Red/Blue/Yellow are not excepted)
2. Your team can not have any legendaries.
3. You can have only 3 slaves!
4. You can not have any pokemon of the same type or species!( slaves can be the same type as another pokemon but can not be the same species)
5. Your challange ends after you beat the e4 twice!
6. YOU CAN NOT CHEAT!
7. Dragon and ghost type pokemon are not allowed!
8. No trading unless you are evolving a pokemon
9. A starter is allowed
10. Advaned Map is allowed but can only be used to catch your pokemon.
11. A mart is not allowed
12. YAPE is not allowed
13 pretty much any hacking tools but AS and AM
arent allowed.
Ultimate TrioTeam Run Challangers
Ger34- Three Pokemon: Cacturne, Rhydon, Arcanine
Scorpio219- Three Pokemon: Persian, Blastoise, Aracnine
Zanel- Three Pokemon: Jolteon, Persian, Cloyster
Sign-up Sheet
Name:
Three Pokemon:
Game:
Have fun and fallow the rules!
Unova 0/8

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming b"DO A BACKFLIP!" copy this as your signature!!!
What pokemon games have I finished you ask? Well. Let me start at the beging, and make it aws simple as possible: All of them. Not one of the regular seires has escape the new and everything in between, even all of the Mystery Dungeon games.
Rainbow

All the simple things in life:
Smiling suns, Evil Duxs, and line.
Old August 2nd, 2010 (03:03 AM).
Scorpio219
PM me for custom banners

sounds fun,

Name: Alex
Pokemon, Persian, Blastoise, Arcanine

do you want me to update you on my journey or do u not care

Old August 2nd, 2010 (07:38 AM).
ger345
Im just like that.

Please Update Regurly. That way I kn ow your not going to cheat.
Unova 0/8

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming b"DO A BACKFLIP!" copy this as your signature!!!
What pokemon games have I finished you ask? Well. Let me start at the beging, and make it aws simple as possible: All of them. Not one of the regular seires has escape the new and everything in between, even all of the Mystery Dungeon games.
Rainbow

Old August 2nd, 2010 (12:51 PM). Edited August 2nd, 2010 by Scorpio219.
Scorpio219
PM me for custom banners

only have squirtle. beat brock, squirtle just evolved into wartortle while fighting trainers on route 3.

and when i first started gary beat me : ( i restarted but when does he ever win in ur first battle WTF

beat misty with my wartortle, after going through the underground tunnel found a meowth, Yeah! got scared because even my weakest attack bubble OHKOd meowth. but i caught it with out weakining it so its all good. going back to the trainers on the cape near misty i left for training. beat them

Warturtle: 29
meowth: 16

Old August 3rd, 2010 (12:52 PM).
Scorpio219
PM me for custom banners

day 2

beat lt surge, while getting my meowth up to the same lv as my warturtle it evolved, then just about right after that my warturtle evolved.

now at ghost tower place and looking for silph scope.

both lv 38

Old August 4th, 2010 (12:24 PM). Edited August 5th, 2010 by Scorpio219.
Scorpio219
PM me for custom banners

day three, morning

finally got to route 7 and finally caught a growlithe, now i am training it in the grass so it will be hire leveled then the trainers who mostly carry level 20-25 pokes,

my pokes
Blastoise- male 38
persian- female 38
growlithe- male 20

day three nite-

beat koga but lost to his monster muk the first time, he used both hyper potions on it... any way all pokes lv 41

Old August 4th, 2010 (02:57 PM).
ger345
Im just like that.

Time for me start
Day 1
Used AS to get Cacnea
Nicknamed Cacnea Spikey
Lost to my rival
Used AM To get Ryhorn (Since Ill almost never get him in the saffaria zone)
Used Am to get Growlith (since hes not in LG)
Caught Rhyhorn
Caught Growlithe
Grinded in viridian forest
Beat Brock
Beat Misty

Team:
Lv.19
Cacnea (Spikey) Lv.22
Lv.12
Unova 0/8

Rainbow

Old August 5th, 2010 (10:05 AM).
ger345
Im just like that.

Day 2
Did all that stuff after you beat the gym and see bill, got into vermilion, healed and did all that crap on the boat. got cut, taught it to Spikey. Beat Lt. Surge. Went through rock tunnel got to lavander town.
Unova 0/8

Rainbow

Old August 7th, 2010 (07:26 PM).
Zanel

Name: Zanel
Pokemon: Jolteon, Persian, Cloyster
Game: FireRed
Old August 15th, 2010 (01:30 PM).
Scorpio219
PM me for custom banners

hey man sorry for not posting anything for a while my computer has a serious virus and i now am on vacation (using sisters computer), any way i lost my rom data and when i get back i do not want to restart my challenge, unless i get the right mix of bordom and craving for pokemon i'm sorry to say but i guess i failed this challenge.

Old August 19th, 2010 (08:40 PM). Edited August 24th, 2010 by aaronburnsyou.
aaronburnsyou
<-- Please feed me Everstones!

Nature: Lax
I'll sign up for this challenge.

Name: aaronburnsyou
Three Pokemon: Swalot, Mantine, Electrode
Game: FireRed

EDIT: Nevermind.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links