Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 9th, 2010, 09:22 PM
Coolboyman
Veteran Hacker

Nature: Bold

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melash View Post
Hmm. I've been searching the two floors with the rest of the people were for an eternity, and no luck.
Read the updates. If there's no Yellow patroller you can just skip it. It's because of a glitch in the first version I released. Just go to the dynamite guy with 4 dynamite.
Check out my Youtube channel. All about ROM Hacks, Indie Games and more!

Brown:

Prism : - Four Gym Summer 2010 Beta available now!

Twitter
Old August 9th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Melash
Back for now.

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolboyman View Post
Read the updates. If there's no Yellow patroller you can just skip it. It's because of a glitch in the first version I released. Just go to the dynamite guy with 4 dynamite.
I actually downloaded the latest version, but apparently I didn't extract the newest version into the right place. My bad.
Old August 10th, 2010, 07:05 AM
lizardman974
I'm honestly just that awesome

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonlover493 View Post
I am going to feel stupid after saying this, but if Coolboyman is saying that it is a legendary you won't expect, I have a feeling that he means that it is a 5th generation legendary, probably Zoroark.
Actually, Zoroark isn't a legendary. I don't blame you for thinking that it is. I mean, it even looks like one. The way you can tell, though, is that is has an evolutionary line. Legendaries don't evolve from or into other pokemon.

Old August 10th, 2010, 07:10 AM
pokemonlover493
Trainer

Nature: Lax
Well then, it could be some other 5th generation legendary, like Reshiram
Old August 10th, 2010, 07:18 AM
Heart's Soul
Hey, look, I was gone.

Where do you get Flash, Strength, and whatever the 4th Gym Leader tells you that you could use? (To my guess, it's Surf, I haven't fought him yet)

Oh, and I doubt it's Reshiram. Too difficult to place a 100x100 sprite into a 56x56 space.
"No calendar today. Oh, that's a shame. What day is it today? It is no day. The calendar does not exist anymore. Today does not exist." - Professional Idiot
Old August 10th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Al3X
Pokemon Fan

can my snorunt evolve into froslass?
Old August 10th, 2010, 09:40 AM
Master Terrador
Welcome to the Underworld!

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart's Soul View Post
Where do you get Flash, Strength, and whatever the 4th Gym Leader tells you that you could use? (To my guess, it's Surf, I haven't fought him yet)

Oh, and I doubt it's Reshiram. Too difficult to place a 100x100 sprite into a 56x56 space.
All of those are unavailable in this beta, too bad.
The distortion of antimatter signifies the dark one's arrival
Dragonadopters | Friend codes | Prism | Snakewood | Life of Guardians| Credits
Old August 10th, 2010, 09:54 AM
Melash
Back for now.

I'm not done with this beta yet, but it's been amazing so far. Currently at the Botan City.
Old August 10th, 2010, 10:20 AM
ChrisTom
With all regards,

Nature: Lonely
The more I think about it the more I think it is either Jirachi or Zapdos. Jirachi seems sort of unexpected, but fitting in the Naljo region. And Coolboyman seems like a Zapdos sort of guy.

I wonder where I should search? I really want to find this legendary now!! Any hints Coolboyman? Please?
Old August 10th, 2010, 10:53 AM
pokemonlover493
Trainer

Jirachi would be cool. I don't think Coolboyman put in a legendary bird or dog into the game. In my opinion, Darkrai, Giratina, or Arceus would be cool to add into the game.
Old August 10th, 2010, 12:44 PM
lizardman974

I think he might count Lucario as a legendary. The only reason I think this is because I found one in a place that it shouldn't normally be in. It was in a HEADBUTT TREE! I was headbutting trees for EXP when I found a FREAKIN' LUCARIO! Luckily, I caught it. In case you want to know, it was in a headbutt tree behind the house that you first fight your rival in.

EDIT: Nevermind. I jst went back to headbutting the tree when another Lucario appeared. It can't be the legendary.

Old August 10th, 2010, 01:15 PM
pokemonlover493
Trainer

I have found Spearows, Shroomishes, Lucarios, and Masquerains, while headbutting trees.
Old August 10th, 2010, 01:23 PM
lizardman974

Has anybody found any Gold Tokens/Coins? I haven't and have been wondering where they are. Can you mine them? Are they hidden items? Do pokemon hold them?

Old August 10th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Taichi
The Keyblader of The Future

Not gonna lie. It would've been epic if that Swellow was legendary. Like with Hacked moves and a low catch rate. And only to be caught in the Pachisi game. lol

Just epic.
The Fake Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Commercial
Old August 10th, 2010, 01:27 PM
TobiSenpai
Beginning Trainer

I have found only two Gold tokens, they are hidden well...
Old August 10th, 2010, 01:29 PM
lizardman974

...Can you tell me where? I mean a general area like "In the pokemon only area" or "On the second floor of Mound Cave".

EDIT: I just found one below Laurel City.

Old August 10th, 2010, 01:32 PM
pokemonlover493
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardman974 View Post
...Can you tell me where? I mean a general area like "In the pokemon only area" or "On the second floor of Mound Cave".
It wouldn't be in a Pokemon only area, because someone said that he tried to catch it. You can't catch Pokemon in a Pokemon only area.
Old August 10th, 2010, 01:33 PM
lizardman974

What? I'm talking about Gold Tokens. Not the Legendary.

Old August 10th, 2010, 01:37 PM
TobiSenpai
Beginning Trainer

No clue, forgot... Though, I think I found one in that one city the Magnet train takes you to...
Old August 10th, 2010, 01:47 PM
lizardman974

I just realized that we can't make a Sun Stone Ring! Why is that?

Old August 10th, 2010, 01:52 PM
zdude0127
Togepi

I just realized that we can't make a Sun Stone Ring! Why is that?
My assumption would be that the Sunkern family and the Oddish family aren't in this, so there would be no need for the Sun Stone.
Old August 10th, 2010, 02:03 PM
lizardman974

So we wouldn't need it for the Ultimate ring or whatever it's called?

Old August 10th, 2010, 02:12 PM
zdude0127
Togepi

So we wouldn't need it for the Ultimate ring or whatever it's called?
No we wouldn't. We only need the fire, water, thunder, leaf, moon, dusk, dawn, and shiny stones.
Old August 10th, 2010, 02:16 PM
lizardman974

Great! Then all I need is the Dusk Stone...and about 15 extra stones plus about 10 bajillion pounds of ashes.

Old August 10th, 2010, 04:37 PM
ChrisTom
With all regards,

Nature: Lonely
Ok guys. So I went to work to find out what the legendary was. My first task was to find the gameshark code to allow filled Pokedex. Upon filling the Pokedex I checked every name to make sure he wasn't hiding any in the middle. So I saw that the legendaries were the following (though there seems to be 1 or 2 he is hiding because I couldn't get them):
Spoiler:

Lugia
Ho-oh
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Heatran
Dialga

The more I thought about it the more I realized that the only ones who would really be out in the "wild" instead of a specific place would be Ho-oh, Heatran, and Rayquaza. Now we can't go up that high yet, so that leaves Heatran. And then it hit me. The only place with lava was the cave beneath Rinji's Forest. My guess (just a guess) is that heatran is there.

Anyways, don't take my word for it. I'm sure it is possible that Ho-oh or Lugia could be sitting in that patch of grass north of Oxalis City. Just try out different things. This is just my theory.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here