Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Challenges
Notices

Challenges Play your Pokemon games in fresh new ways! Anything from The Monotype Challenge, to the popular Nuzlocke, and even all kinds of themes based on your favorite franchises!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 12th, 2011, 10:50 AM
GGK
Beginning Trainer

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

Advertise here
Ugh, couldn't do Ice so I'm changeing to Dragon... again...
Old July 12th, 2011, 11:34 AM
켄니씨
>Insert C.U.T Here<

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGK View Post
Ugh, couldn't do Ice so I'm changeing to Dragon... again...
You do remember you can hack an ice/dragon/ghost pokemon according to your challenge,right?
>One In Each Challenge: Kanto Butterfree(44)
>Ultimate Monotype Flying [OH]
>Survival of the Fittest Blue 0/8
Old July 12th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Dodq2
Black Knights Commander

Nature: Relaxed
So, I'm gonna do a Pokemon Pearl Normal challenge. Excuse me while I find a rom...

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!
Old July 12th, 2011, 11:45 AM
weavile77
maste of darkness...

Nature: Timid
beat Red(haxy battle) now onto emerald
the shadows will soon take over: The Hunter and Abiss shall lead the assault.

credit to Zekromaster826 (on serebii forums) for my avatar
Old July 12th, 2011, 11:47 AM
GGK
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
You do remember you can hack an ice/dragon/ghost pokemon according to your challenge,right?
Yeah, but the hacking for Ice types didn't work out so well.
Old July 12th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Dodq2
Black Knights Commander

Got WiG the Turtwig (slave), Plump the Bidoof, and Rex the Starly. Now training.

Made Plump and Rex both level 5.

Defeated Rival Damian - current team: Rex (Starly) level 9, WiG (Turtwig slave) level 5, and Plump (Bidoof) level 8.

Defeated Gym 1 - current team: Plump (Bibarel) level 16 and Rex (Staravia) level 14.

Defeated Team Galactic's Mars and saved the Windworks.

Fighting through Eterna Forest

Caught Bun-Bun the Buneary.

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!

Last edited by Dodq2; July 13th, 2011 at 08:02 AM. Reason: update
Old July 13th, 2011, 07:40 AM

Pokemon Emerald final update
-Surfed to Evergrade city and entered victory road
-Defeated Wally
-After 3 tries got though victory road....
The Elite four
-Vs Sidney
I HATE MIGHTHYENA! STUUPID SAND ATTACK! After it was kiled everything esle was easy
Vs Phobe: Easy as pie Jasmine swept her
-Vs Glacia: This one was oayish nothing good or bad happen, Jade done most of the work
-Vs Drake and Wallace Jade done 99%of the work.

MVP=JADE!

NEXT is Platium! I CAN FINALLY USE GYRADOS!
Huge Plusle fan 23/8/12 <3 I met my baby girl <3
Old July 13th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Prime-
Monotype Fanatic

Nature: Lax
Hey! Brining my final update of the Heart Gold Ice Challenge I had carried over from a previous thread - I suppose its up to the 'boss(es)' of the thread to proclaim me a form of champion in that department. However without screenshots - I'll try to get the battle detail with Red in detail!
Trainer: Blake
Type: Ice

***Team Status: Claiming a well earnt rest from a well earnt Victory!***

Walrein(M)/Lvl68/Calm @ Leftovers
Ability: Ice Body
Moveseturf/Protect/Rest/Body Slam

Abomasnow(M)/Lvl66/Rash @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Snow Warning
Moveset:Ice Shard/Focus Blast/Wood Hammer/Blizzard

Froslass(F)/Lvl65/Modest @ Lax Incense
Ability: Snow Cloak
Moveset: Destiny Bond/Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball/Blizzard

Mamoswine(M)/Lvl66/Adamant @ Muscle Band
Movesettealth Rock/Rock Slide/Ice Shard/Earthquake

Weavile(M)/Lvl65/Jolly @ Amulet Coin
Ability: Pressure
Moveset:Avalanche/Ice Shard/Screech/Night Slash

Battle Summary VS -PKMN Trainer Red

Spoiler:
Luckily for me, the harsh weather conditions of Mt.Silver's Peak have nothing but benefits for my squad, allowing me to throw in another Pokemon to start of this conclusive battle for once! This brings us to...
Spoiler:

Round 1: Mamoswine vs Pikachu
Red's famed Pikachu landed a decent Iron Tail on Mamoswine, however the resillience payed off, allowing Mamoswine to hold on by the skin of his tusks - He returned the favour with a powerful Earthquake knocking the highest level Pokemon in his team out cold!

Round 2: Various vs Blastoise
Immideatly Red sent forth his admirable Blastoise, this foe was more than enough for me to recognise this final battle as a true way to finish my team's progress, as it simply did a number of damage to my team - Namely by knocking out Abomasnow with a Focus Blast after sponging a Wood Hammer. Time was of the essence, so I sent forth Froslass to try and paralyze Blastoise, or perhaps KO it with a Thunderbolt, this didnt work however! And Red responded with a harsh Flash Cannon, knocking Froslass out right away - He then had the nerve to heal his Blastoise. However I sent out Weavile, using a Screech to hope to score a critical hit to end this Tortoise's reign of terror upon my squad, this worked thanks to a missed Focus Blast, sure to have knocked out Weavile if it hit.

Round 3: Weavile vs Venusaur
Back to a comfortable pace in the fight, Weavile being at 100% HP managed to take a Giga Drain from Venusaur, repeating previous tactics, I used Screech before this attack, following through with a powerful Ice Punch! Knocking out Venusaur, the end of my current challenge becoming apparent!

Round 4: Walrein vs Charizard
Funnily enough, the Pokemon Red possesses that actually would pose the largest threat to my team was dealt with almost instantly, Stealth Rocks set up earlier by Mamoswine took 50%HP from the Fire/Flying hybrid, meaning a Surf doused 'Zard in seconds.

Round 5: Various vs Snorlax
Not so much a threat, due to my Walrein's awesome defenses, more of a nuisance, as Snorlax stalled my team's current streak through Red's team, but at the same time aiming for an impossible goal. Walrein paralyzed the 'Lax with a Body Slam, before switching to Weavile and getting 2 Screech attacks off before being crushed by it's Giga Impact, a necessary sacrifice, enabling Mamoswine to Earthquake it once for a KO.

Final Round: Froslass vs Lapras
A comfortable ending match up for the conclusion of my Ice Squad's time in the cartridge, Froslass paralyzed Lapras in one hit with some luck, taking a Psychic from Red's Lapras taking it just below 50%hp, I however chanced it yet again, and the next turn left Lapras helpless, another Tbolt putting lapras into the low yellow, though not enough for Red to heal the final barrier between my victory, one last Bolt shocked the Lapras out cold....

..... Which means I had finally beaten the game! (From the rules I had went by at least.) So I suppose I should include some little summaries!

MVP (Most Valued Pokemon): Oh how cruel, i'd surely judge them all equally - However in terms of who was the most versatile and effective, it would HAVE to be Walrein, also my starter pokemon - Flawlessey did he take damage with his 267HP and 198DEF/161SP.DEF Whilst washing and flattening foes with Surf/Body Slam combos. Protect stalling a +50hp heal from Lefties + Hail. Watching Spheal evolve into Sealeo was awesome - Watching Sealeo evolve into this beast, was priceless!

Though despite the praise I give Walrein - All team members were invaluable at the time, Froslass and its Destiny Bond/Sp.Atk stats pushing the scales in my side several times throughout the game - Mamoswines sheer force/Weavile's speed and Screech useage. Heck, even Lapras who was deposited after the #1 E4 runthrough gave considerable assistance. In case the dumbfounded occured, JYNX had to be removed from my final team in order to make way for a Rock Climber (The Geodude mentioned in my previous update)

However its been fun! And im sure to trade my team and the legendaries/starters I will recieve from POST-RED play into my Soul Silver cartirdge, allowing me to give life to a brand new team, which type I am unsure, perhaps Dark or Ghost - Maybe even Rock or Steel. I need to review team usage before that! Though I may even take up the ultimate challenge excluding B/W since I am without a copy.

Though all in all I hope thread bosses and/or other challengers take the time to read this, as my team may provide insight for someone's own - Whether using certain moveset's or strategies to tackle a future obstacle!

Ciao for now!
- Prime
(Blake)

Last edited by Prime-; July 13th, 2011 at 03:55 PM.
Old July 14th, 2011, 01:12 AM
jdthebud
Monotype Master
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Final Update (#4) on Black.
  • First things first, I fished up Dratini and evolved him into Dragonite for an HM Slave.
  • Then I made my way to Undella Town, where I fished up Pearl the Shellder.
  • Continuing on, I found myself in the Giant Chasm, where I caught Manny the Piloswine.
  • After Manny relearned AncientPower, he evolved into Mamoswine, and a Water Stone evolved Pearl into Cloyster.
  • After a bunch of EV training, I started grinding everyone, and defeated all the trainers I could find.
  • Then I took on Cheren, Morimoto, and Cynthia. They were all hard, especially those damn Simisear.
  • After using my Rare Candies to get everyone to L72, I took on the Elite Four again.
  • Shauntal: Manny and Peal combined here for the win.
  • Grimsley: Artic took out 5 Pokemon with Bulk Up + Brick Break, then Snow Cone finished the fight.
  • Caitlin: Crystal took down 3, Artic took down 2, and Manny finished off Gothitelle.
  • Marshall: Crystal Ice Beamed Breloom, then Pearl beat 3 with Shell Smash + Icicle Spear. Snow Cone and Artic finished up.
Screens:
Spoiler:
Postgame Bosses:

Elite Four Round 2:

Champion Alder:

Hall of Fame pics:
Spoiler:

Team Slick (Final):

Snow Cone the Bashful Vanilluxe, ♂ - L72 @ Icy Rock
Ability: Ice Body
Moves: Ice Beam, Hail, Acid Armor, Blizzard
Final Stats: 223/171/139/186/158/141
Elite Four 1 co MVP, N/Ghetsis MVP

Artic the Hardy Beartic, ♂ - L73 @ Black Belt
Moves: Thrash, Brick Break, Icicle Crash, Bulk Up
Final Stats: 238/209/153/127/128/126
Unova MVP, Elite Four 2 MVP

Crystal the Bashful Cryogonal - L73 @ NeverMeltIce
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Blizzard, Flash Cannon, Solarbeam, Reflect
Final Stats: 205/100/68/188/232/195
Elite Four 1 co-MVP

Manny the Quirky Mamoswine, ♂ - L72 @ Soft Sand
Moves: Earthquake, Ice Fang, Amnesia, Stone Edge
Final Stats: 269/251/138/107/92/154

Pearl the Quirky Cloyster, ♀ - L74 @ Mystic Water
Ability: Skill Link
Moves: Icicle Spear, Spike Cannon, Surf, Shell Smash
Final Stats: 189/210/281/145/84/128
Alder MVP

HM Slaves:

Dragonite - Fly, Waterfall, Strength, Dive

Active Challenges:

FireRed - HeartGold - Emerald - Platinum - Black 2

Completed Ultimate Challenges (through Gen V):
Ultimate Monotype:

Ultimate Monocolor:

Fireheart: L88, L88, L71, L76, L100; Palin: L98, L92, L86, L100, L100
Excalibur: L75, L88, L87, L84, L100; Nagini: L100, L96, L100, L100, L100

Last edited by jdthebud; July 14th, 2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old July 14th, 2011, 02:08 AM
mamoswineftw
Togepi

Nature: Jolly
Had a 7 hour flight, so I got out my laptop and finished off the Grass-Hoenn portion of my UUMC!

I got through to Victory Road with a balanced team at about level 44. Thinking that the Elite Four was like in Kanto, with the highest pokemon at level 65, I decided I needed to do some serious training. But Even with my powerhouse, Sceptile, I couldn't OHKO any pokemon outside of Aron and Makuhita.

So off to the underwater grass just outside Sootopolis. OHKOing all the Chinchous, Clamperls and Relicanths that came my way. Also, using 3 Zigzagoons and a Linoone, did some item farming. Got Sceptile up to level 65! And then Cacturne to 47, used my 12 Rare Candies and got him up to 59. Then decided to challenge the Elite Four, ignoring my other members.

The Elite Four was a piece of cake, especially since I realised that my 2 powerhouses were WAY overlevelled. But I'll give a summary:

Used Breloom vs Sidney's Mightyena, was only level 46, give him a persim berry so after Intimidate, Mightyena used swagger and I 2KOed with mach Punch. But still too weak. So Sceptile finished the rest.

Used Cacturne to OHKO all of Phoebe's pokemon with Faint Attack, except for the lvl 51 Dusclops, which was a 2KO.

leaf Blade and Brick Break on Sceptile destroyed Glacia.

Dragon Claw on Sceptile destroyed Drake.

Used Breloom to Paralyse Skarmory with Stun Spore, and set up leech Seed on him. Then sent in Cacturne to growth 5 times, and beat Armaldo and Cradily easily. Got KOed by Metagross. Scpetile finished with EQ, then beat Aggron and Claydol easily. CHAMPION!!!!

The Team:

Forry the Sceptile
Female, Rash, lvl 66
Overgrow
Leaf blade, Brick Break, EQ, Dragon Claw

Punchy the Breloom
Male, Impish, lvl 47
Effect Spore
Mach Punch, Headbutt, Stun Spore, Leech Seed

Senorita the Lombre (forgot to evolve to Ludicolo lol)
Female, Sassy, lvl 43
Rain Dish
Absorb, Surf, Rain Dance, Ice beam

Texas the Cacturne
Female, Docile, lvl 60
Sand Veil
Faint Attack, Needle Arm, Growth, Leech Seed

HM Slaves:
Tropius: Strength, Rock Smash, Flash, Fly
Tentacool: Dive, Waterfall, Cut

UUMC progress: 3/83. Sinnoh next!
This signature has been disabled.
Max height is 350px.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 14th, 2011, 10:18 AM
97Tarsier
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quiet
I'm doing Pokemon Red - Mono-type poison, I'll post my results later

97Tarsier, Pokemon Red - Mono-Poison
  • Picked Bulbasaur as my starter.
  • Narrowly defeated Gary's Charmander
  • Recieved Pokedex from Oak
  • Caught Nidoran-M
  • Trained both Bublasaur and Nidoran-M to level 10 before taking on Gary again.
  • Narrowly defeated Gary Pidgey with Bulbasaur's Leech Seed + Tackle shenanigans
  • 3-Hit KO'd Garys Charmander with Nidoran-M's Horn Attack
  • Easily defeated Viridian Forest.
  • Trained Bulbasaur to level 13 for Vine Whip
  • DESTROYED Brock's Gym with Bulbasaur's Vine whip.
  • This resulted in Bulbasaur becoming level 15
  • Nidoran learned Poison sting at level 14
Saved Game at the route between Pewter and Mt. Moon

Last edited by 97Tarsier; July 14th, 2011 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 14th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Ciax
Ledian Used Starlight!

Nature: Sassy
While trying to get into the radio tower a team rocket member mistook me for a new recruit and told me to go get a uniform form the tunnel. Well seems i found how to get in. Just as i was enetring Silver shows up and blows my cover then runs off to leave me to fight my through. Thanks buddy, really needed more battles. Long story short i beat proton, arianna and petrel. Then took on Archer, they were moderatly hard fights but as my bugs were there levels it wasnt extremely hard.

Walking back to mahogany town i headed through the ice path. Towards the end i saw that mysterious kimono girl again and saved her from being stuck. Arrived at Blackthorn

In the gym i met this extremely arragont girl, Claire, after beating her she said i still have to pass the test in the dragons den. Who made her the boss. The test was actualy some questions, phew. After answering Claire still didnt want to hand over the badge but after being threatened with lance hearing about she gave up. Eighth badge earned.

Elm said go the dancing studio and there tuned out to be 5 kinomo girls. They each had a stong eevelution and i had one bug left by the end of the battles. They took me to the whirl islands to catch lugi and so i did.

Making my way to the Elite four i realized there levels were too high foir me. So the long rocess of gornign began. I gad to get everyone form 40 to 46. Took me about three days.
Elite Four
Will's weakness to bugs was his downfall, cept for his xatu wich dennis used suxker punch on.

Koga couldnt poison me cause of Jagg and Spokes being steel so E4 no 2 down.

Bruno's fighting hardly hurt the ultimate bugs and the giant came crashing down

Karen thought she was so cool yet her whole team was taken down by cleo and dennis

Lance was really x 5 hard. Spokes used iron defense then payaback on gyarados, then came charizard. With hercules holding bright powder his air slash missed then he was gone with a rock tomb. Jaggs bullet punch took out aerodactyl. On his dragonite is thought ledian knowing ice punch would help. One ice punch took a quarter of his health. Cleo you are hopless. Hercules and Clamps took that one down. His other two were fainted byt some bullet punchs form scizor. I AM THE CHAMPION
WOO HAHAH WOLOLOLOLO LALALALA YAYAYAYAYAY......
finaly Now just Kanot and red

Team Ciax
Cleo - Lv 46 ♀
Ice Punch, Silver Wind, Agility, Swift

Dennis - Lv 46 ♂
Spider Web, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Psychic

Spokes - Lv 46 ♀
Iron Defense, Bug Bite, Mirror Shot, Payback

Hercules - Lv 47 ♂
Close Combat, Bricke Break, Reversal, Rock tomb

Clamps - Lv 46 ♂
X - Scissor, Earthquake, Thrash, Swords Dance

Jagg - 48 ♂ E4 MVP
Bullet Punch - E4 MVM, Night Slash, Cut, X - Scissor

Also in Kanto i have beaten LT surge after travelling there by the SS. Anne
Twinkle Twinkle
Little Star
How I Wonder What You Are
Old July 15th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Prime-
Monotype Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciax View Post
Team Ciax
Cleo - Lv 46 ♀
Ice Punch, Silver Wind, Agility, Swift

Isnt the only way Ledian can learn that move via Tutor? Which would mean you either spent lots of time in the Frontier - Which is unlikely. Or traded it over with the move from (Im guessing - The shard tutors in Platinum?)

Couldnt help notice it stand out due to my Weavile purposely lacking the move on my recent Ice run, is this still a rule carried over from the old thread?

Im not nitpicking, I congratulate you on beating lance, just obviously that move would make quite the difference against him - Albeit if it were 'illegal' to crudely put it. x)
EDIT: Ah, I see earlier in the thread you chose to trade a bug no matter what the circumstance to possess both Spinarak+Ledian - Though you must have hatched the egg before giving it the tutor move from Platinum I suppose. I'd count that as a double fault. xD

On the real reason of this post - I believe im going for a MONO-DARK run next. So I can enjoy my favourites such as Shiftry. Though once I purchase a B/W copy - I'll likely ultimate challenge.

Last edited by Prime-; July 15th, 2011 at 11:12 AM.
Old July 15th, 2011, 12:36 PM

Pokemon Platium update 1 (Gyms 1-5)
-Named self Mew and named rival AHADkid
-Got Poochma the Piplup
-Hatched the Corpish egg and named her Hegina
-Trained and got the Pokedex
-Met Looker
-Defeatd rival
-Caught Koking the Magikarp
-Water vs rock= OH MY EFFING GOSH THIS WAS EFFING HARD I MEAN REALLY WHAT THE EFF! I WAS UNDERLEVELED bUT STILL IT TOOK LIKE 7 TIMES TO GET THOUGH THE FIRST GYM!
-Defeated the grunts
-Trained more and defeated Mars (Poochama evovled while traning)
-Caught Lucy the Shellos (Named to change later on)
-Got though the Etreena forest
-Faced the gym trainers and KOKING evovled!
-Water vs Grass= Hard was everyone would say I had to trai everyone to level 25 then it was easy....
-Defeated Jupiter and got the
-Got to Hearthome city and got Showers te Eevee and evolved her!
-Water vs Ghost= HAULLJEH! IT WAS EASY! ONE TRY AND I DESTORYED HER YAY!
-Got though route 212
-Water vs fighting= Pretty easy,no one died
-Defeated rival
-Water vs Water=Hard EFFING GYARDOS AND THE FLICHING!
-Defeated the grunt
-Trained everyone and Lucy evolved
-Got to Cleastic town

Team=
Old July 15th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Ciax
Ledian Used Starlight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime- View Post
Isnt the only way Ledian can learn that move via Tutor? Which would mean you either spent lots of time in the Frontier - Which is unlikely. Or traded it over with the move from (Im guessing - The shard tutors in Platinum
I actually traded it over to hg and taught ice punch then traded back, If it matters alot i can delete it and also it didnt help with lance at all, Ledians attack is that weak it only did a quarter of damage then she died. If i could restart Johto i wouldnt use her she is actually really really bad.
Twinkle Twinkle
Little Star
Old July 15th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Ganton
Beginning Trainer

OH GOD WHY AM I DOING A FIRE RED MONO OF FIGHTING?
'Update' 1 : Brock Got Rocked

Yes, my name is Ganton. Silly old blind fools.

Taking advantage of blind old men since 1999

DANANANANANANA BOX PARTY-MAN

Lulzy be joking.
He be the joker.

ONE OUT OF THREE FIGHTING TYPES OMG!

Before

After

EASY, NEXT TIME : MOUNT ZUBAT, BILL TEH NERD, SKIPPING MISTY TO THE BOAT, LT.SURGE AND MAYBE EVEN MISTY AND OUR OTHER TWO CATCHES...
Probably not, but maybe!
I Iz New.
Ultimate Monotype Challange Electric Go!
Old July 16th, 2011, 01:52 AM
joeyk
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Jolly
I defeated Brock on the second time of trying. I got to Mt Moon and caught a paras (Perez). After grinding in Mt Moon I got to cerulean city and Beat my rival Karl...now for the nugget bridge.

Firered - Heartgold - Emerald - platinum - Black
Old July 16th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Prime-
Monotype Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciax View Post
I actually traded it over to hg and taught ice punch then traded back, If it matters alot i can delete it and also it didnt help with lance at all, Ledians attack is that weak it only did a quarter of damage then she died. If i could restart Johto i wouldnt use her she is actually really really bad.
Fair enough - It wasnt as bad for my Weavile - Considering its retardedly high ATK. However for future reference, Ledian isnt really an attacker, I'd use her as a Light Screen/Reflect OR Batton Pass'er. Or perhaps a combination of the two, at least then she gains use.
Old July 16th, 2011, 12:00 PM
weavile77
maste of darkness...

Nature: Timid
Finished Emerald now onto platinum
the shadows will soon take over: The Hunter and Abiss shall lead the assault.

credit to Zekromaster826 (on serebii forums) for my avatar
Old July 16th, 2011, 04:59 PM
jt4811
Beginning Trainer

I would like to do a ultimate Fire i think i might already be on the list from a while ago but i'm starting again
Old July 16th, 2011, 07:58 PM
Ciax
Ledian Used Starlight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime- View Post
Fair enough - It wasnt as bad for my Weavile - Considering its retardedly high ATK. However for future reference, Ledian isnt really an attacker, I'd use her as a Light Screen/Reflect OR Batton Pass'er. Or perhaps a combination of the two, at least then she gains use.
Thanks for the advice, i might change her moveset to maybe make her more useful.

Also i have now beaten erika and sabrina and my team is all at lV 50
Twinkle Twinkle
Little Star
Old July 17th, 2011, 01:19 AM

Pokemon Platium update (Gym 6-HQ)
-Faced the grunt
-Defeated Cryus
-Faced my rival and was underleveled so I tranied everyone to level 36-38 and Poochma and Higina evolved then destoryed him

-Water.. I mean Lucy vs steel= sweep
-Got to the lakes and defeated Saturn and Mars
-Went though the hailstrom
-Water vs Ice= Okayish really, I forgot I had flash cannon!! -.-
-Saw Adhd getting destoryed
-Got though the HQ
-Defeated Cryus again
-Saved the pixes

Team=

Next is spear pillar and the 8th gym.

Last edited by AvatarMew; July 17th, 2011 at 01:25 AM.
Old July 17th, 2011, 02:19 PM
musesum626
Trainer

Muse's Fire UMC: Silver

-Easily defeated Bugsy
-Beat Silver
-Caught Paras - Cut slave
-Caught Vulpix (The whole reason I picked Silver, 'cause Ninetales is awesome!! Shame I can't evolve her until I get to Kanto...stupid rom and its lack of Mystery Gift) - Named her Sol

Team:

Torch
Lv27 - Male

-Ember
-Quick Attack
-Tackle
-Smokescreen

Sol
Lv14 - Female

-Ember
-Tail Whip
-Quick Attack
-Roar

ON HOLD
Red: Completed
Silver: 4 badges
Team:

-Torch----Sol------Lava
Old July 17th, 2011, 02:48 PM
goldengyarados

Wanting to do an electric monotype, does Zapdos count as a legendary?
Old July 17th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Hoenn
Elite
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Err, why not

Sign me up for a Bug run onnnnn... Pokémon Crystal!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here