The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

View Poll Results: What do you tink about Brock's leaving?
Why does he have to go? T^T 15 75.00%
Good! He's gone! 4 20.00%
Don't really care that much. 1 5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 13th, 2010, 02:33 AM
pieguy259
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynfiniti8 View Post
Wow, Brock a doctor? He should be called a Brocktor!
...ok that was terrible...
I should STONE you for that one. Trust you to take the art of the pun for GRANITE. Don't try to beg for mercy, either - I hate GRAVELling.

Did I make you FLINTch?

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see the new dynamic with Iris and Dento.
Old August 13th, 2010, 08:50 AM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 560cool. View Post
For people who wish to stay spoiler free from Gen V :

Spoiler:
Yes, I am sure they're removing Brock for that guy, Dento. After all, he was confirmed to be the first Gym Leader of Isshu !
And it's really sad ! Brock was the only character I really liked : Dawn was too excited for anything and Pikachu is like Ash's extension of its very being...
I don't know why you felt Ash is only here cuz of Pikachu. I don't get what your saying about Ash, if you think Ash is there only cuz of Pikachu than you could say that about Brocko too. You must not like him either if so. I figure Ash is the main character, not Pikachu the little guy is just the mascott. You see things through Ash eyes. I'm glad we have some Brock fans here, normally people dislike the guy, they feel he adds nothing to the show.

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Old August 19th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Itstoppedatumbreon
Destroying Zubats since 1996

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Itstoppedatumbreon
oh, wait up
all it showed was a title of an episode
it could be brock goes to poke-verstiy and becomes a doctor for an episode after his happiny evolves

NO BROCKOR, DONT LEAVE ME!!!!
Old August 19th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Dixie
But I'm Rory?!

Nature: Calm
I'll miss Brock.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMqtfopBQvc&NR=1
This the most.
Old August 19th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Tachibana Azumi
★七色に光る女★

Brocktor, you will truly be missed.
/salutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
Well, if Ash meets Iris in Best Wishes, I hope she doesn't have her bike around.
B-But she's a total jungle girl!
Old August 19th, 2010, 10:56 PM
Fithboy
The Lego Man

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fithboy Send a message via Yahoo to Fithboy
Well, If Brock leaves for Gen V maybe he'll be back in Gen VI!
Old August 20th, 2010, 08:25 AM
mervyn797
What? I'm right here. >D

Nature: Careful
If this news tickling out is true, I'm more of happy than sad. Happy because we will have some new guy to look at. I was really bored of him after 4 full generations. (He wasn't in Jhoto, i know) But it was kinda fun watching him go crazy over the Jenny's and Joy's. xD
That's why I'm also quite sad. :(

Quote:
Well, If Brock leaves for Gen V maybe he'll be back in Gen VI!
xD Actually, even I am quite positive that this would actually happen. Only if there is a Gen VI though... lol
Old August 26th, 2010, 06:42 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
I just saw the preview for the episode! Look kinda cool, that girl has all her baby pokemon injured my tentacrule! Thats bad pearenting! I hope brock doesn't leave in this ep but it all fits... hes even got his own happini like nurse joys have chanceys and blisseys! I think happini will evolve!!! :D

Old August 26th, 2010, 07:18 AM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

All the more reasons for him to stay and become a doctor, any ways he can still have cameos.

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Old August 31st, 2010, 07:05 AM
bwburke94
NEW RUN STARTS AUGUST 1! 000/721

Nature: Relaxed
The time has come...
It's for the best, I know it...

OK, seriously, which is a better pun: Brocktor or Doc Brock?

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

I'm just a little crazy sometimes.
OK, a lot crazy all the time.

My romhacks and Essentials games are on hold until Essentials is updated.
Old August 31st, 2010, 07:07 PM
GSCyndaquil19

Send a message via AIM to GSCyndaquil19
Brock is my 2nd favorite character,hes been as important to Pokemon as Ash and Pikachu are. I already hate the new companions for Best Wishes. Some ♥♥♥ with green hair and some chick from the jungle and huge hair can never replace Brock.I got over Misty being replaced but Brock..i mean come on,hes been through too much with Ash to leave.I hope he eventually rejoins Ash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mervyn797 View Post
If this news tickling out is true, I'm more of happy than sad. Happy because we will have some new guy to look at. I was really bored of him after 4 full generations. (He wasn't in Jhoto, i know) But it was kinda fun watching him go crazy over the Jenny's and Joy's. xD
That's why I'm also quite sad.

xD Actually, even I am quite positive that this would actually happen. Only if there is a Gen VI though... lol

Brock was in Johto,its Orange Islands that he wasnt in.

Last edited by GSCyndaquil19; August 31st, 2010 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 31st, 2010, 07:13 PM
2nd-Thanatos
Watchmen of Sector 2.

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 2nd-Thanatos Send a message via Skype™ to 2nd-Thanatos
Maybe my memory is kinda wrecked, but I don't remember Brock going to college. And suddenly he leaves to be a doctor.

I want a Doctor's license for free too xDDDD

Will I EVER get a pair?

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.
Old August 31st, 2010, 07:44 PM
PiPVoda
핖보다,화이팅!

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PiPVoda
It's an anime, you don't need to go to school to become a doctor. You also can travel across 4 regions at the age of ten without your parents, and never age at that!

Brock will be missed, but it's time to rejump the anime. It was getting...dull. I'll sort of miss Dawn, especially Piplup, but other than that I'm excited about the new characters. Now if only they come to replace Ash someday. I know it may never happen but seriously if pokemon is still going in 2050 they'll have to replace him sooner or later!
Old September 1st, 2010, 01:38 AM
2nd-Thanatos
Watchmen of Sector 2.

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 2nd-Thanatos Send a message via Skype™ to 2nd-Thanatos
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiPVoda View Post
It's an anime, you don't need to go to school to become a doctor. You also can travel across 4 regions at the age of ten without your parents, and never age at that!

Brock will be missed, but it's time to rejump the anime. It was getting...dull. I'll sort of miss Dawn, especially Piplup, but other than that I'm excited about the new characters. Now if only they come to replace Ash someday. I know it may never happen but seriously if pokemon is still going in 2050 they'll have to replace him sooner or later!

Dude, it was just a joke -.-

Anyway, remember what happened to Gary. He is out but sometimes appears again in a little cameo.

Will I EVER get a pair?

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.
Old September 1st, 2010, 09:06 AM
DuoRyan
Hack'in as usual, it seem.

Nature: Calm
He leave in episode 191.
Bulbapedia:
Ash, Dawn and Brock arrive back in Twinleaf Town and while waiting for a ferry back to Kanto the gang become depressed knowing they'll soon be going their separate ways. While everyone tries to keep their sadness at bay, it proves to be too much for Piplup...
Here the link:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/DP191

Pokemon Dream ~ 2014

What is a dream?

Pokemon Dream is being working on.
Pokemon X Shiny ~ Honeedge - 9 egg, Pumpkaboo - 1328 egg, Mawile - 299 egg, Noibat - 800ish egg, Fennekin - 905 egg, Ralts - 109 egg, Klefki - 630 egg, Absol - 151 egg, Eevee - 6 egg Goomy - 2114 egg Goomy - 478 egg Goomy - 523 egg(Hidden Ability!)
Pokemon X - Taking a break.
Old September 1st, 2010, 05:13 PM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

It isn't confirmed that he's leaving yet so I don't know why people keep stating it like it's a fact.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 06:17 AM
bwburke94
NEW RUN STARTS AUGUST 1! 000/721

Nature: Relaxed
Bulbapedia is only mentioning Brock for DP191 because he hasn't been confirmed to leave, I suspect that's changing later today.

UPDATE: Happiny evolved into Chansey and learned Softboiled. The goodbye should come any minute now. Yet another baby mon that evolves in a goodbye episode...? Togepi>Togetic was enough (though it was its own goodbye, not Misty's); I'm sick of pointless evolutions.

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

I'm just a little crazy sometimes.
OK, a lot crazy all the time.

My romhacks and Essentials games are on hold until Essentials is updated.

Last edited by bwburke94; September 2nd, 2010 at 06:28 AM.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 06:31 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
It isn't confirmed that he's leaving yet so I don't know why people keep stating it like it's a fact.
In the preview it practically shows Ash and Brock parting ways...!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDtHD...ayer_embedded#!

Old September 2nd, 2010, 06:41 AM
Vernikova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~

In the preview it practically shows Ash and Brock parting ways...!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDtHD...ayer_embedded#!
So? They've done that plenty times before. That doesn't confirm anything.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 07:03 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
So? They've done that plenty times before. That doesn't confirm anything.
Oh go back to sleep will you! =P I don't even know why you're getting your hopes up! At least the preview proves he will be gone for like an episode or two!

Old September 2nd, 2010, 07:14 AM
Vernikova

I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm pointing out the obvious while you're just seeing what you want to see.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 07:28 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm pointing out the obvious while you're just seeing what you want to see.
To be honest, to me it seems like you're just seeing what you want to see but then again so does everyone! Im just stating the obvious!~
I never said I wanted Brock to leave, hes also one of my fav characters!
But I guess none of us are actually going to know untill its aired or somthings shown to prove you (or me) wrong!

Okay so I just finnished watching the episode, it wasn't one of the best episodes every but I did kinda like it!
Brock was thinking about somthing at the start, I wonder...
Does that teddiursa even count was a baby pokemon? Also, that girl has too many pokemon in her party xD!! Is that the same old lady from R/S/E on Mt. Chimney who gives you a free lava cookie? xD
Oh awsome, chansey evolved - to be honest thats like the only evolution I haven't seen comming in any episode!~ Oh cool, its eggs goes all shiny lol (I know its softboiled)
Was crogunk laughing when it hit brock at the end? Lol sounded a bit like it!~

Last edited by Mew~; September 2nd, 2010 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 11:59 AM
DonRoyale
Get on my choppa!

Nature: Adamant
The middle of the episode was pretty much don'tcrydon'tcrydon'tcry.

And then Happiny evolved.

...Damn it.

And the preview...Just look at Pikachu, for God's sake.

...;;
Old September 3rd, 2010, 04:46 PM
Shnappy
First-ever pants pokemon

Nature: Jolly
So, what do you guys think about Brock leaving the Anime series? I always thought Brock was a really great character, and am sad to see him go. A penny for your thoughts.

Old September 4th, 2010, 12:08 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I wasn't happy that Brock left Ash. I know he hasn't done much in the series, but he gives good advice to Ash and co. whenever they're in a tight situation, or when an argument is going on between the other characters.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links