The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Challenges

Notices

Challenges Bored of your old Pokémon games, but still want to play them? Put your skills to the test with a solo run, a monotype challenge, or anything else you can think of.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 17th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Legendary Squirtle
Not Hacked, Just Legendary

Yeah with school and everything else I have really had the time to update my log, but regardless I finally beat Emerald. Can't say that it was too hard.

Agent’s Name: Kendrix

Logs:

What I’ve complied about this trainer is classified above Top Secret and will be treaded as such.

At Norman’s request we started to look into his son, Kendrix, history in order to evaluate whether or not he has the required skill to be recruited into our organization. What we found was rather amazing, not only did he fight and win against 16 gym leaders with just his Misdreavus (called Almia), he also beat the Elite Four and Champion in both Kanto and Johto. Also it turns out that he was responsible for disbanding Team Rocket twice and as such has gained celebrity status in both regions he has been in.

It turns out that Steven (one of our best agents) met him previously, in Kanto, has been leaking information to him about Team Magma and Aqua. We have been assured that the higher ups ordered this, and this incident is being used to test his character. While I was skeptical of this kid at first, after researching his history I am sure that he would make the progress in the Isshu Region go that much more smoothly.

Update:
We have now confirmed that Kendrix has already beaten 7 gym leaders. I personally called each one of them and using the information they have provided I can now get a clear idea of his battling style and his partner’s, Almia, move set (see attached document for last known moves). Also Steven battled along side him earlier this week, against the Team Magma Boss and had only positive things to say about his battling style. At this rate we will have to alter the structure of the Elite Four Members to ensure that the battle goes on long enough to get some useful information.

Update 2:
Truthfully I thought this was my last update as some how Team Aqua and Magma somehow managed to revive the ancient best that formed this region years ago, Groudon and Kyorgre. Unfortunately this had the adverse effect of the weather everywhere to go out of whack (very hot in some places and constant thunder storms somewhere else). We spent majority of the day scanning for information about these beast and it was only by a stroke of luck that I managed to find some information on where Rayquaza sleeps (the third legendary pokemon, who was said to have calm both Groudon and Kyorgre years ago). Intend of sending agents with the information to awaken the sky pokemon, the higher ups decided to send this Kendrix kid instead.

It turns out it was the right gamble as he was able to awaken Rayqauza and pretty much save the entire region. I will definitely be watching this kid in the future.

Update 3:
Kendrix is definitely the type of agent that we need on this team. Not only did he get his last gym badge with relative ease but he also beat the entire Elite Four and the Champion (even after we changed some members around in order to make life difficult for him). Good thing we had cameras ready to capture his battling style as it is really something to behold. Even Steven, fell in battle against this guy, but then again he wasn’t using his best team.

Here is a summery of his battles:

Sidney : He ended up relying on Thunder Bolt as most of his Misdreavus moves could not hurt Dark Types.

Phoebe : He just ended up ordering Almia to use Shadow Ball every time Phoebe sent out a Ghost Type. Her only non pure ghost type fell to a Thunder Bolt.

Glacia: Her three Water/ Ice type pokemon fell to a super effective Thunder Bolt. Her first Glalie managed to lower his Pokémon’s speed but fell to a critical hit Psychic. Her second Glalie went first but squandered its chance by just setting up Hail. His Misdreavus Koed it easily with Psychic.

Drake: His Shelgon and Flygon fell to Psychic, but managed to hurt Kendrix’s Misdreavus with crunch. His powerful Salamence and Altaria was 2hkoed by Thunderbolt, but also managed to hit Almia leaving her in dire shape. Kendrix then healed her and Koed Drake’s last pokemon with a Shadow Ball Thunder Bolt Combo.

He then faced off against Wallace but easily managed to win, by using a combination of strategy and speed rarely seen in trainers nowadays. With that victory Kendrix added Champion of this region to his ever-expanding list of achievements.

I heard that Steven battled him after that, as a sort of entry exam to our organization, but he would tell us anything about the battle, other than that Kendrix was the real deal.

We have heard that he plans to move to the Sinnoh region, in order to escape the fame that he currently has for beating the Elite four and saving the Hoenn region. We will be watching, and if he proves his worth in that region, we will recruit him for our cause.

Last Known Location: Little Root Town – but we know that he will move to Twin Leaf Town, in the Sinnoh Region, in the coming weeks.

Pokemon:

Almia (Misdreavus) F lvl 93

=>Calm Mind
=>Psychic
=>Astonish
=>Thunderbolt

The Surest Way to Defeat is to Underestimate your Opponent

Last edited by Legendary Squirtle; October 18th, 2010 at 07:50 AM.
Old October 18th, 2010, 06:07 PM
jdthebud
Monotype Master
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Okay, so after that Kingdra run, which was my first ever solo run, I got a taste for more. I think I'm gonna try for a Ultimate Solo Challenge. I am not quite sure what that is though...do you just beat each generation with the same pokemon? It would be nice if the first post clarified this so newbies like me understand.

Anyway, since I guess I'm supposed to start with BRY or EG/FR, I'm gonna do FR with Growlithe/Arcanine. Unfortunately, I'll have to use a modifier...

Stay tuned for updates!

Last edited by jdthebud; October 24th, 2010 at 05:56 PM.
Old October 18th, 2010, 06:43 PM
pleryt16
ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdthebud View Post
I am not quite sure what that is though...do you just beat each generation with the same pokemon? It would be nice if the first post clarified this so newbies like me understand.
An Ultimate Solo is where you do all regions with the same pokemon. Like, you beat all of them with a Growlithe/Arcanine
Old October 18th, 2010, 11:48 PM
jdthebud
Monotype Master
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleryt16 View Post
An Ultimate Solo is where you do all regions with the same pokemon. Like, you beat all of them with a Growlithe/Arcanine
ok, thanks, that is what I thought it was...

Now, on to the update.

So right now I am in Vermilion City, just about to get on the S.S. Anne.

My journey so far:

Spoiler:

So this will be the first time that I will have played a Gen III remake all the way through. I'm doing FireRed with my Growlithe, who will be an Arcanine, named Fireheart.

My name is Cyrus, btw. I like to choose realistic names for my adventures.

So I chose squirtle as my starter for the HM surf and also so the rival has an opposite typing as my soloer. Batlled with squirtle through Viridian Forest while avoiding as many trainers as I could, and beat Brock with Bubble. After that I used a modifier and caught a shiny female Growlithe at lvl 4 on rt 2, than went back through the forest and battled all the trainers I left behind.

I then went through Mt, Moon, with was pretty easy because Fireheart's Bite is overpowering at this stage of the game, as well as Ember. I did use an Escape Rope once so as to restore her PP before taking on Team Rocket and getting the Helix Fossil. In Mt. Moon, I caught a Geodude and a Paras as HM slaves.

Fireheart was at lvl 20 at this point, and when I arrived at Cerulean City I healed up and then went to fight my rival, who is named Zane.

Fireheart took out his team with relative ease, and I have to say that pidgey is awesome in the original games, especially once he gets evolved all the way. Just saying.

Nugget Road was up next, which was no trouble at all for Fireheart, and once I reached Bill's House, she was at lvl 25, which I though was high enough for Misty. Boy was I wrong.

The two trainers inside the gym were easy enough, but Misty was a real problem for Fireheart. Staryu was OHKOed by a Take Down, but Fireheart had to suffer numerous defeats before finally pulling out a clutch critical hit Bite on Starmie to win the Cascadebadge. Good job, girl. Way to hang in there.

I then headed over to the house that was robbed, defeated the Rocket Grunt easily, and headed down to Vermilion City. While I was there, I traded a Spearow I had caught on Rt 4 for Farfech'd, who took the place of Paras in my party. Paras was released into the wild. Bye Bye, Paras!

I also got the Bike Voucher from the obsessed Fan Club president and went back and rode my brand new bicycle down to Vermilion City, where I decided to wait till tomorrow to tackle the S.S Anne and the next badge.

Team Cyrus:

Fireheart (Growlithe) L27:
Bite
Roar
Ember
Take Down

Geodude L10:
Tackle
Defense Curl
Mud Sport

Squirtle L14:
Tackle
Bubble
Water Gun
Withdraw

Ch'Ding (Farfech'd) L8:
Peck
Sand-Attack

Stay tuned for more tommorow.

Last edited by jdthebud; October 20th, 2010 at 08:07 PM.
Old October 19th, 2010, 01:57 PM
jdthebud
Monotype Master
Community Supporter

Oh, the joys of NO$GBA and double speed. That combined with no life lets me get halfway through the game in a day. Plus there is very little grinding going on.

A pretty big update. Kinda wish someone else had posted before this, though.

Spoiler:

So when last we met I was about to do the rest of Vermilion City.

I cruised through the S.S. Anne with my over-leveled Fireheart, and beat Zane handily with my Ember-Bite combo. Got HM01, Cut, from the captain and taught to Ch'Ding. Hacked down the bush and proceeded to Lt. Surge, who was no match for Fireheart. She did get paralyzed, but that was about it.

Next up was Rock Tunnel, but before I did that I caught a Drowee on Rt. 11 for Flash. Got HM05, Flash, from Professor Oak's Aide on Rt. 2 after going through Diglett's Cave, went back to Cerulean City via the Underground Path, and proceeded to Rock Tunnel. Rock Tunnel has always been my biggest annoyance in the original games, because of Flash and the fact that it is so easy to get lost. But I made my way through it at last and arrived at Lavender Town. I went into the Pokemon Tower, where I was surprised by my rival, Zane. His new Gyrados almost killed Fireheart but Bite was enough to put him away, and the rest of the battle was a breeze. I then realized that I need a Sliph Scope, so I went back outside.

A hop and a skip later, avoiding the trainers that I could for fear that my Growlithe would reach L49 before I could buy a Fire Stone, I found the second Underground Path and arrived in Celadon with 8 levels to spare. I quickly bought a Fire Stone from the Dept. Store, along with as many Calciums I could buy, and used the Calciums on Fireheart, who was very happy to boost her Special Attack! I also bought a Carbos, but unfortunately, it was ineffective. All those Pidgeys, Digletts, and various others had given me all the Speed EVs she could handle past 100, which is kind of a bummer, although not bad at all. Speed is a good stat to train in for Fireheart.

I stopped by the Mansion for Eevee and some Tea, then it was on the gym and my fourth badge. The Celadon Gym was a joke. Fireheart crushed everyone with Ember and the occasional Flame Wheel, her newest move, barely suffering any damage along the way. Erica followed the same pattern, gaining me the Rainbow Badge.

I then stopped by the house above the entrance to Cycling Road for the awesome HM02, Fly, which I taught to Ch'Ding.

The Rocket Hideout was next, but not before getting a Coin Case from a depressed gambler in the restaurant and picking up all the free coins I could find in the Game Corner.

I quickly cleared out the Hideout, Giovanni's 3 measly Pokemon falling quickly to 2 Bites and a Flame Wheel for his Kangaskhan, picking up the Silph Scope as my prize.

Bite is a Special move in this game, as are all Dark moves, which is so much hax especially for Growlithe. Those Rock Pokemon don't stand a chance.

I then went back to the corner and bought enough coins to buy a Charcoal from the prize booth (1,000 coins) to give to Fireheart, who was tickled to boost her Fire-type attacks!

After giving an apparently legendary cup of Tea to the guards, I went back to Lavender Town, fighting all the trainers I had skipped previously. I then went into Pokemon Tower, which was extremely difficult to navigate because of the mist. I couldn't see my hand in front of my face, but luckily the trainers and item balls were extremely visible on the overhead map I just happed to have. For some reason, every time I was sucked into a battle, the smoke cleared for an instant as well. After bumbling through the Tower and rescuing poor Mr. Fuji, I got the Poke Flute, an indispensable item for later, it seems.

Then it was on to Saffron City, my favorite city in Kanto, home to Sabrina, also my favorite gym leader in Kanto. Psychics are awesome. But first I had to beat the Dojo, home to fighting Pokemon. I ran into a spot of trouble because I forgot to heal Fireheart before the third battle, but survived and then demolished the Karate King with Flame Wheel. I then chose Hitmonlee for my Pokemon.

I am now prepared to take on the Sliph Co. office building and defeat Team Rocket.

Team Cyrus:

Fireheart (Growlithe) L48:
Ability: Intimidate
Moves:
Bite
Flame Wheel
Ember
Take Down

Squirtle L14:
Ability: Torrent
Moves:
Tackle
Water Gun
Bubble
Withdraw

Geodude L13:
Ability: Sturdy
Moves:
Tackle
Rock Throw
Mud Sport
Dig

Ch'Ding (Farfech'd) L12:
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves:
Peck
Sand-Attack
Cut
Fly

Arcanine is coming! <3<3<3

Last edited by jdthebud; October 20th, 2010 at 08:07 PM.
Old October 19th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
Okay.. I'll do this using Pokémon Yellow..

Pokémon: Venonat/Venomoth

I'll cheat to get it, considering you can't catch a Venonat before 1st Gym.

Old October 20th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Ian Watkins
^Is a total tart. X3

I saw someone with a Latias run, so can I have a Mew run on HeartGold? I'll use the level five one on a new game.

So:

Name: Ian Watkins
Game: HeartGold
Pokemon: Mew
Old October 20th, 2010, 02:49 PM
ShakeFTW
Beginning Trainer

I just started a mankey only run on my copy of yellow a couple days ago.Just Beat Surge here are his moves
Dig
Low Kick
Body Slam
Karate Chop
Old October 20th, 2010, 08:18 PM
jdthebud
Monotype Master
Community Supporter

Man, these solo runs can get really boring at times, especially when every thing is OHKO as they are 20-30 levels below you.

Update:

Spoiler:

So I started clearing out Sliph Co, and let me tell you, it got old really quickly. Who raises their Rattatas and Koffings higher than their evolutionary level? Team Rocket, that's who. Not a very bright bunch. It is hard to believe that they even achieved have of what they did in this game...although to be fair, Giovanni is an evil bastard who cares little for his henchmen.

A few battles in, Fireheart reached L49 and learned her final move, Flamethrower. This meant it was time to whip out my Fire Stone and evolve her! The change was over pretty quickly, but what a change it was. My small, cute Growlithe had evolved into the awesome Legendary Pokemon, Arcanine, who now towered over me. She then wanted to learn ExtremeSpeed, which I was only too happy to teach her, forgetting Take Down, as it was less accurate and had that pesky recoil damage, even if it was more powerful.

Now it's time for Fireheart, the Legendary Arcanine, to be UNLEASHED on the poor souls of Team Rocket! They never stood a chance.

It took a few minutes to find my way around, as I hadn't played this game in a while, but having played Blue over and over when I was a kid on my Pocket Gameboy, I quickly go the hang of it, and proceeded to beat every Rocket I could in the building. No sense in not being thorough, right?

Finally I found the necessary warp tile on the 3rd floor, and was quickly accosted by Zane, who was more powerful than ever, although his team was no match against my UNLEASHED Fireheart.

After I beat Zane pretty much untouched, the guy next to him was so happy to see me that he gave ma a Lapras! Awesome!

I made my way into Giovanni's office and handed his ass to him on a platter, extra crispy from Fireheart's Flamethrower. The president gave me a Master Ball, which I will use on no one, I guess. Maybe Zapdos. I'm not really planning on doing the Cerulean Cave or anything, but I might. If I do, it'll be used to catch Mewtwo. The color matches, too! XD.

Now that Sliph Co. was cleared and the town set free of Team Rocket, I headed over to the Saffron Gym. Remember that move called Bite? It's Dark-type.

After I CRUSHED the gym, OHKOing every since pokemon I faced, including Sabrina's, It was time to go to Fuchsia City. Marsh Badge obtained!

I love the concept of Cyling Road. I hate the trainers that are there. There aren't too many, but they are REALLY weak. Too weak. At least they are stronger, if not by much, than those on the other side of the region on the coast.

Upon reaching Fuchsia City, I wandered over to the Safari Zone and entered the Zone to find HM03, Surf. Like Sliph Co., it took me a few tries to get my bearings. The first run was more about getting items, though. The second one I was actually only like 20 steps away from getting it when the game ended. On the third try, I finally got it with plenty of time to spare, about 220/500.

After getting the HM, I taught Surf to Squirtle and then headed back to the Warden's house to give him back his Gold Teeth (LOL). For my efforts, I was given the last HM before fighting the Elite four, HM04, Strength. Geodude was the guy for that one. The gym was next.

I love Koga. He is a NINJA, for one, but he was also promoted to the Elite Four, an awesome achievement. Unfortunately, he was crushed by Fireheart and her Flame Wheel. Soul Badge FTW!

I decided to take the long way to Cinnabar Island, which meant going through Seafoam Islands, which I had never done before on Blue. I had always gone from Pallet Town.

The road was long and hard, with the boulder puzzle being a refreshing change of pace, and meeting up with Articuno. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to stock up on Ultra Balls, and so was forced to kill it. I had 2 Ultra Balls, had it Paralyzed, and almost caught it with the second ball, it moving three times before releasing it.

I eventually made it to Cinnabar Island with 0 PP left for any of my moves, but without using Struggle once! XD.

I did fight a couple trainers on the Pallet Town route just for kicks using Struggle, though. It was hilarious OHKOing Pokemon with Struggle.

Well, I quickly healed up and then ventured into the Pokemon Mansion in order to find the Secret Key to the gym.

After doing so, along with a whole slew of other useless but expensive items, like EV boosters and TMs that Fireheart can't learn, I went to the gym and beat all the trainers with Flame Wheel and Bite. Blaine was also easy. Bite and ExtremeSpeed were awesome, and it was nice to see Fireheart react to facing her own species of Arcanine for the first time. Strangely enough, Blaine has no Magmar, even though Magmar is very prominent in the anime..

Anyway, after exiting the gym I was surprised by Bill, who wanted me to go vist One Island with him! I was nonplussed, never having played this part before, and went with him excitedly. The Sevii Islands are only found in FireRed and LeafGreen, by the way, and so far I was only able to visit three of them. Can't wait to see what the other four are like.

Upon reaching One Island, I was given a meteorite(!) by Bill to give to his friend on Two Island, but when I got there, his daughter was missing! Oh Noes! I went to Three Island to find her and found the island taken over by a bike gang! Well, I couldn't have that, so I beat down the gang and forced them to leave with Fireheart's Flamethrower tickling their back tires.

I then found my way into Berry Forest, where I found Bill's friend's missing daughter (lol), who was being terrorized by a Hypo, who I ended up catching with an Ultra Ball (stocked up now!).

After magically teleporting back to Two Island, I gave Bill's friend the meteorite and received a Moon Stone for my trouble, another even useless item since I can't sell it. I took the boat, which had also been magically teleported back, back to One Island, and Bill and I left for Cinnabar, our visit over. I look forward to seeing the Sevii Islands again.

Now it was time to continue the main game, which meant Flying back to Viridian City to take on the leader there, who is unknown, though apparently likes the Ground-type according to the Glasses Guy.

After easily beating my way through the gym and its horribly familiar spinning tiles, I found myself facing of against...Giovanni!?!

That's right, the leader of Team Rocket is apparently a Gym Leader! How he was able to become one is a mystery to me, although he is the strongest trainer in Kanto.

However, Fireheart had no qualms about beating Giovanni, and even seemed to relish doing so. One quick note. Why in hell is Giovanni's strongest(!) Pokemon, while at a respectable L50, a RYHORN!?! At least evolve it, you dummy! Bite, Flamethrower, and ExtremeSpeed made quick work of Giovanni.

As a bonus for beating Giovanni and getting the Earth Badge, as well as the TM26 Earthquake, he disbanded Team Rocket once and for all! Yay! Even though it makes no sense for him to do so...

So now that I have collected 8 Badges, I get to challenge the Elite Four! Fireheart, the endgame is coming! I heading over to Route 22, the path to victory Road, when out of nowhere comes Zane! He wants a warm up before the Pokemon League. Hah! I'll give him a warm up with Fireheart's Flamethrower! (XD)

Needless to say, I whupped his butt with Fireheart, now at L69 and counting.

After going through the endless amount of Badge checkpoints, I finally arrived at Victory Road! I have to say that the original Victory Road is the best one by far, especially since it houses Moltres a legendary Pokemon (or at least the RBY games did. Moltres is in a different location in the remakes.)

Time to rest and recover from an intense update!

Team Cyrus:

Fireheart (Arcanine) L70:
Moves:
Bite
Flame Wheel
Flamethrower
ExtremeSpeed

Ch'Ding (Farfech'd) L12:
Moves:
Peck
Sand-Attack
Fly
Cut

Squirtle L14:
Moves:
Surf
Water Gun
Bubble
Withdraw

Geodude L13:
Moves:
Tackle
Rock Throw
Strength
Dig

Will probably finish this region in a couple days.

BTW, is anyone updating the first post to include current challengers/past champions?

LeafGreen - HeartGold - Emerald - Platinum - Black 2 (postgame)

FireRed - HeartGold - Emerald - Platinum - Black 2

Select Completed Challenges:
Ultimate Monotype:

Fireheart: L88, L88, L71, L76, L100; Palin: L98, L92, L86, L100, L100
Excalibur: L75, L88, L87, L84, L100; Nagini: L100, L96, L100, L100, on hold
Old October 20th, 2010, 08:55 PM
stargate1995
Mr. Flying Pickle Monster

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdthebud View Post
Man, these solo runs can get really boring at times, especially when every thing is OHKO as they are 20-30 levels below you.

Update:

Spoiler:

So I started clearing out Sliph Co, and let me tell you, it got old really quickly. Who raises their Rattatas and Koffings higher than their evolutionary level? Team Rocket, that's who. Not a very bright bunch. It is hard to believe that they even achieved have of what they did in this game...although to be fair, Giovanni is an evil bastard who cares little for his henchmen.

A few battles in, Fireheart reached L49 and learned her final move, Flamethrower. This meant it was time to whip out my Fire Stone and evolve her! The change was over pretty quickly, but what a change it was. My small, cute Growlithe had evolved into the awesome Legendary Pokemon, Arcanine, who now towered over me. She then wanted to learn ExtremeSpeed, which I was only too happy to teach her, forgetting Take Down, as it was less accurate and had that pesky recoil damage, even if it was more powerful.

Now it's time for Fireheart, the Legendary Arcanine, to be UNLEASHED on the poor souls of Team Rocket! They never stood a chance.

It took a few minutes to find my way around, as I hadn't played this game in a while, but having played Blue over and over when I was a kid on my Pocket Gameboy, I quickly go the hang of it, and proceeded to beat every Rocket I could in the building. No sense in not being thorough, right?

Finally I found the necessary warp tile on the 3rd floor, and was quickly accosted by Zane, who was more powerful than ever, although his team was no match against my UNLEASHED Fireheart.

After I beat Zane pretty much untouched, the guy next to him was so happy to see me that he gave ma a Lapras! Awesome!

I made my way into Giovanni's office and handed his ass to him on a platter, extra crispy from Fireheart's Flamethrower. The president gave me a Master Ball, which I will use on no one, I guess. Maybe Zapdos. I'm not really planning on doing the Cerulean Cave or anything, but I might. If I do, it'll be used to catch Mewtwo. The color matches, too! XD.

Now that Sliph Co. was cleared and the town set free of Team Rocket, I headed over to the Saffron Gym. Remember that move called Bite? It's Dark-type.

After I CRUSHED the gym, OHKOing every since pokemon I faced, including Sabrina's, It was time to go to Fuchsia City. Marsh Badge obtained!

I love the concept of Cyling Road. I hate the trainers that are there. There aren't too many, but they are REALLY weak. Too weak. At least they are stronger, if not by much, than those on the other side of the region on the coast.

Upon reaching Fuchsia City, I wandered over to the Safari Zone and entered the Zone to find HM03, Surf. Like Sliph Co., it took me a few tries to get my bearings. The first run was more about getting items, though. The second one I was actually only like 20 steps away from getting it when the game ended. On the third try, I finally got it with plenty of time to spare, about 220/500.

After getting the HM, I taught Surf to Squirtle and then headed back to the Warden's house to give him back his Gold Teeth (LOL). For my efforts, I was given the last HM before fighting the Elite four, HM04, Strength. Geodude was the guy for that one. The gym was next.

I love Koga. He is a NINJA, for one, but he was also promoted to the Elite Four, an awesome achievement. Unfortunately, he was crushed by Fireheart and her Flame Wheel. Soul Badge FTW!

I decided to take the long way to Cinnabar Island, which meant going through Seafoam Islands, which I had never done before on Blue. I had always gone from Pallet Town.

The road was long and hard, with the boulder puzzle being a refreshing change of pace, and meeting up with Articuno. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to stock up on Ultra Balls, and so was forced to kill it. I had 2 Ultra Balls, had it Paralyzed, and almost caught it with the second ball, it moving three times before releasing it.

I eventually made it to Cinnabar Island with 0 PP left for any of my moves, but without using Struggle once! XD.

I did fight a couple trainers on the Pallet Town route just for kicks using Struggle, though. It was hilarious OHKOing Pokemon with Struggle.

Well, I quickly healed up and then ventured into the Pokemon Mansion in order to find the Secret Key to the gym.

After doing so, along with a whole slew of other useless but expensive items, like EV boosters and TMs that Fireheart can't learn, I went to the gym and beat all the trainers with Flame Wheel and Bite. Blaine was also easy. Bite and ExtremeSpeed were awesome, and it was nice to see Fireheart react to facing her own species of Arcanine for the first time. Strangely enough, Blaine has no Magmar, even though Magmar is very prominent in the anime..

Anyway, after exiting the gym I was surprised by Bill, who wanted me to go vist One Island with him! I was nonplussed, never having played this part before, and went with him excitedly. The Sevii Islands are only found in FireRed and LeafGreen, by the way, and so far I was only able to visit three of them. Can't wait to see what the other four are like.

Upon reaching One Island, I was given a meteorite(!) by Bill to give to his friend on Two Island, but when I got there, his daughter was missing! Oh Noes! I went to Three Island to find her and found the island taken over by a bike gang! Well, I couldn't have that, so I beat down the gang and forced them to leave with Fireheart's Flamethrower tickling their back tires.

I then found my way into Berry Forest, where I found Bill's friend's missing daughter (lol), who was being terrorized by a Hypo, who I ended up catching with an Ultra Ball (stocked up now!).

After magically teleporting back to Two Island, I gave Bill's friend the meteorite and received a Moon Stone for my trouble, another even useless item since I can't sell it. I took the boat, which had also been magically teleported back, back to One Island, and Bill and I left for Cinnabar, our visit over. I look forward to seeing the Sevii Islands again.

Now it was time to continue the main game, which meant Flying back to Viridian City to take on the leader there, who is unknown, though apparently likes the Ground-type according to the Glasses Guy.

After easily beating my way through the gym and its horribly familiar spinning tiles, I found myself facing of against...Giovanni!?!

That's right, the leader of Team Rocket is apparently a Gym Leader! How he was able to become one is a mystery to me, although he is the strongest trainer in Kanto.

However, Fireheart had no qualms about beating Giovanni, and even seemed to relish doing so. One quick note. Why in hell is Giovanni's strongest(!) Pokemon, while at a respectable L50, a RYHORN!?! At least evolve it, you dummy! Bite, Flamethrower, and ExtremeSpeed made quick work of Giovanni.

As a bonus for beating Giovanni and getting the Earth Badge, as well as the TM26 Earthquake, he disbanded Team Rocket once and for all! Yay! Even though it makes no sense for him to do so...

So now that I have collected 8 Badges, I get to challenge the Elite Four! Fireheart, the endgame is coming! I heading over to Route 22, the path to victory Road, when out of nowhere comes Zane! He wants a warm up before the Pokemon League. Hah! I'll give him a warm up with Fireheart's Flamethrower! (XD)

Needless to say, I whupped his butt with Fireheart, now at L69 and counting.

After going through the endless amount of Badge checkpoints, I finally arrived at Victory Road! I have to say that the original Victory Road is the best one by far, especially since it houses Moltres a legendary Pokemon (or at least the RBY games did. Moltres is in a different location in the remakes.)

Time to rest and recover from an intense update!

Team Cyrus:

Fireheart (Arcanine) L70:
Moves:
Bite
Flame Wheel
Flamethrower
ExtremeSpeed

Ch'Ding (Farfech'd) L12:
Moves:
Peck
Sand-Attack
Fly
Cut

Squirtle L14:
Moves:
Surf
Water Gun
Bubble
Withdraw

Geodude L13:
Moves:
Tackle
Rock Throw
Strength
Dig

Will probably finish this region in a couple days.

BTW, is anyone updating the first post to include current challengers/past champions?
Seemingly no at the moment mryh hasn't updated the page for quite awhile(around when I finished my second Ultimate solo with Kabutops on page 9?)

Ultimate solo run with Kabutops

Current challenges:
Ultimate solo run with Nidoking, [K][J][H][S][U]
Black part of solo rune with Kabutops

Evidently I like solo challenges

Metagross and salamence fan
Old October 22nd, 2010, 06:42 AM
USD
I like cats

Nature: Modest
update time!:
Luxray a.k.a. Asmodian lv 38 @cleanse tag
adamant
tackle
spark
swagger
crunch

my newest update in a while. beat gardenia with bite traveled down the cycling road beated trainers. Skiped wayward cave. got thoruth mt.coronet beated rival in hearthome traveled to veilstone saved at the gym. Continuing today so ill update before i go to sleep
Old October 22nd, 2010, 10:52 AM
jdthebud
Monotype Master
Community Supporter

Done with the Kanto Region!!!

I have to say that it took a lot longer than I expected to do the Sevii Islands, as I needed to train up to faced the post-National Dex Elite Four, which I don't know If I will do again, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Will prolly do it for the Johto region, if only to train Fireheart for Red. Pictures of HOF entries are in the spoiler tags

Spoiler:

Ok, so I started with Victory Road, which was pretty easy. It was touch and go there for a moment in terms of having enough PP left, but I made it through and healed up. The Elite Four was up! I started with only Fireheart in my party at L72 I think.

Lorelei took a couple tries to get the exact move combinations right, because of all those water-ice Pokemon using Surf (I hate Lapras) and those Full Restores healing them when her Pokemon were in the red. Bruno was easy enough, Bite for his Onixes and Flamethrower and Flame Wheel for everything else. Had to use a Full Restore once on account of Earthquakes, but was able to make it through. Agatha went down to bite and Flamethrower spam, pretty easy. Next up was Lance, whose dragon Pokemon had a big advantage over me, especially his Aerodactyl. In preparation for this, I taught Return to Fireheart, getting rid of the unneeded Flame Wheel, which was good for a while because of its high PP, but was not powerful enough at this point, as I had Flamethrower now. Return has a base power of 102 with a max Happiness rating, which my Arcanine no doubt had.

So I went into battle with Lance. Man it was brutal. Gyarados kept using Thunder Wave, which Paralyzed me until I used a Full Restore, and Aerodactyl kept killing me with AncientPower until I finally stopped sending it into the red and killed it without allowing Lance to use a Full Restore. The rest of the team was easy enough. Outrage didn't really damage me that much, and Bite and Return were enough to kill the rest of the team (Dragonair just sucks).

Once I finally got that over with, I was up against Zane, who had somehow beat me to the Elite Four despite being defeated by me every time we faced each other. This time was no different. Flamethrower took down Pidgeot, Bite took care of Rydon, Bite/Return took down Gyarados, Arcanine, which kept using ExtremeSpeed (LOL) went down to a couple Returns, and lastly Alakazam went down to a single Bite. I was now the Champion!!! Fireheart was inducted into the Hall of Fame at L76!

After the celebration involving confetti, I was magically teleported back home, and set off to catch 60 Pokemon to unlock the National Dex. It took a while, especially that Zapdos, who i just HAD to catch, but some choice locations and the use of a few evolutionary stones later, I had obtained data on 60 Pokemon and was ready to take on the Sevii Islands.

Now as I mentioned before, this was the first time I have done the Sevii Islands, and I didn't really know what to expect. I was delighted to see new pokemon in the grass, and a slew of good trainers to up Fireheart's level. I also redefeated Team Rocket as well, with stronger Pokemon than ever, and with ones reminiscent of G/S/C as well, which was pretty interesting. After I got the Sapphire Gem and defeated all the trainers I could, it was time to battle the new and improved Elite Four, who were several levels higher and had Gen II Pokemon on their team. Fireheart started the final test at L86.

First up was Lorelei, who was slightly easier this time with her Piloswine replacing Slowbro, and I breezed through her. Bruno was even easier, his Steelixes no match for Flamethrower. Earthquake was annoying, but I used a Full Restore and his Machamp went down. Agatha had made one change, with her Haunter becoming a Misdreavus, to no effect. Her final Pokemon went down to Bite, and the dreaded Lance was up next. This time was a bit faster in terms of less restarting, but I had to use more items because Earthquake was known by so many of his Pokemon (Gyarados, Dragonite(!) and Aerodactyl) but I was able to push through Aerodactyl with Flamethrower to finish him off. Kingdra came out of nowhere, and I thought I was screwed but I got EXTREMELY lucky and flinched him with Bite twice in a row and the third one killed him, all without putting him in the red. Lastly came his L72 Dragonite, but Outrage again didn't do much and I finshed him off with Flamethrower. I finally beat Lance, and gave a sigh of relief, sure that the worst was over. Boy was I wrong.

After using a Max Elixer on Fireheart (I was out of Bites and ExtremeSpeeds and low on the other two moves) and healing her, I faced the Champion once again, Zane. His first Pokemon was Heracross, who went down to Flamethrower easy enough. Venusaur was then sent out, and also went down to Flamethrower. The next one was a complete blindside - Tyranitar, who resisted ALL of my moves, has an automatic Sandstorm going, and whose Earthquake took down over half my HP. My only choice was to spam Hyper Potions until he ran out of Earthquake PP (10) and hope he didn't crit me. He didn't, and when he started using Aerial Ace, I took him down with Flamethrowers. I was on pins and needles from that one, let me tell you, but the next one was just as difficult. Gyarados had Hydro Pump AND Earthquake, BOTH of which did over half damage to me, combined with the Sandstorm damage. Fortunately, Sandstorm also damaged Gyarados, too, but again I had to spam healing items until he ran out of Earthquake and Hydro Pump PP, and when his final Hydro Pump missed, he was down to a quarter health, and I quickly took him down with Flamethrower. Arcanine was next, and he was no trouble, as well as Alakazam, who fell to a Bite and a ExtremeSpeed, and once again I was the Champion! Grafitti rained down on my Fireheart, and I celebrated. Granted, I was not proud that I had to PP stall Zane, but I was just glad it was over. That solo part goes both ways, I guess. Fireheart ended up at L88, and I had finally completed the Kanto leg of my long USC! Yippee!!!

Team Cyrus (Final)

Fireheart (Arcanine) L88:
Moves:
Bite
Return
Flamethrower
ExtremeSpeed

Ch'Ding (Farfech'd) L17:
Moves:
Peck
Sand-Attack
Fly
Cut

Wartortle L21:
Moves:
Surf
Water Gun
Bite
Waterfall

Geodude L13:
Moves:
Rock Smash
Rock Throw
Strength
Dig

I'm gonna start a Ruby monochallenge right now, so this USC will probably be on hold until then. I hope to see myself on the Champion board soon, both with Fireheart and the Kingdra run I had on HeartGold. OP, donde estas?

So you can see me on the monochallenge board until then. I may make some comments here every once in a while, though. :D

Ja ne.

Ultimate Monotype:

Last edited by jdthebud; October 24th, 2010 at 06:51 PM. Reason: pics added
Old October 22nd, 2010, 07:43 PM
Lockmaster24
Wise words of FizzyStardust

Tada!!! Finished

now for blastoise on FR

Dialga and Palkia's Loud Adventures
Dialga and Palkia's Loud Adventures 2
Old October 23rd, 2010, 02:16 AM
Balalaika
*Kicks a Quilava*

Playing through Silver with a Delibird. :u
Old October 23rd, 2010, 04:21 PM
PureGoober
Minecrafter

I would like to do an ultimate solo challenge with the games FireRed, Shiny Gold X, and Emerald.

My solo runner will be.. SALAMENCE!
In each game I play, i will make bagon the starter.
Old October 23rd, 2010, 04:24 PM
tachikaze316
Master of Procrastination

Nature: Quiet
^ You might have some problems with Fire Red (Namely the fact that your Bagon won't be able to evolve until you get the National Pokedex)

Also, sign me up for a Hitmonchan solo on Fire Red, if I decide later I want to do an ultimate challenge I won't have to do Kanto again, right?

Completed Challenges:
Nuzlocke Challenge: Moemon Forever V2
Ultimate Monotype Challenge: Normal

Last edited by tachikaze316; October 23rd, 2010 at 04:29 PM.
Old October 24th, 2010, 07:44 AM
Ataraxia
Wanderer

WIN!! I just found that my save for my Ultimate Scizor challenge is still there!!! I CAN CONTINUE!! :D Alright... back to being melted by Drake's Salamence's Flamethrower... xD

"In fealty of the mods, our undying lords, and by the grace of the forum rules. I declare exterminatus upon *thread name*. I hereby sign the death warrant of an entire thread, and consign all its posts to oblivion. May the forum rules account in all balance. The admin protects."

Old October 24th, 2010, 08:16 AM
pleryt16
ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON

Quote:
Originally Posted by tachikaze316 View Post
^ You might have some problems with Fire Red (Namely the fact that your Bagon won't be able to evolve until you get the National Pokedex)

Also, sign me up for a Hitmonchan solo on Fire Red, if I decide later I want to do an ultimate challenge I won't have to do Kanto again, right?
No, you would just have to quote and show you final update I think showing you beat Kanto
Old October 24th, 2010, 10:25 AM
Ataraxia
Wanderer

Ok... finally. After around 8-10 E4 runs (all failing at either Drake's Flygon or more frequently his Salamence) I managed to break his wall of flames and completed the game!!

Oh right yeah the Champion... yeah he was slightly tricky but I think my Ruby journey ws over once I bested Drake and his pyromaniacal dragons!
Basically, the only thing that was really a challenge after I'd restored Scizor's PP and HP was Skarmory for it's stalling capabilities and Aggron for it's... Thunder. 0.0 Yeah. Paralysis wasn't fun but in the end four Steel Wings ended his little storm.

So yeah. God knows how many months after I started this, I've finally finished the Hoenn region. Now for the most lengthy part... Sinnoh... T.T

Spoiler:

Sinnoh Adventure: Update 1

Nothing special... (despite the title) I may do something a little more detailed next time but it's 20 to 11 (pm) here in England so I'm a bit tired... so without further ado...

- After a small amount of trouble, started the game and picked Piplup as my starter and fixed lag as much as possible
- Got through the intro bit and finally sharked in a Scizor in the route before Jubilife City. (for some reason it had Bullet Punch... Lol... oh well, it helps)
- Thrashed Roy (rival) after getting the poketch, then went through the tunnel of doom (forgot the name)
- Obliterated Roark, obtaining the first badge
- Lot's of running... lot's of lag. Got to Floaroma after a while... Scizor is something like level 20+ at this point
- Did the Valley Windworks side questy thing, Scizor gained a few more levels
- Eventually made it to Eterna, destroyed Gardenia (can't remember whether I faced Roy when I entered Eterna... oh well whatever xD)
- Cynthia showed up... and again after I 'vacated' Team Galactic.
- Got the bike, cycled down cycling road, through Mt Coronet with the help of a repel
- BP'ed some more trainers, Scizor is around 27+ now
- Healed and saved outside the Pokemon Center.

Sorry for the lack of detail, as I said I'm tired...

"In fealty of the mods, our undying lords, and by the grace of the forum rules. I declare exterminatus upon *thread name*. I hereby sign the death warrant of an entire thread, and consign all its posts to oblivion. May the forum rules account in all balance. The admin protects."

Last edited by Ataraxia; October 24th, 2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old October 25th, 2010, 10:06 AM
rew_s11
ERROR 404

Nature: Quiet
- Beat jasmine and pryce

forgot to take screens,sorry -.-

Ratata Lv 46
hyper fang,super fang,dig,shadow ball

Completed Challenges:
Spoiler:

~Random Pokemon Challenge~-

(Nidoking,Venomoth,Mr.Mime,Pinsir - Leaf Green)

Nuzlocke Challenge(yellow,platinum)

Underleved challenge: HG

In progress:

Ultimate Solo Challenge(
Y C E D )

(FR HG E Pt)
Old October 25th, 2010, 12:49 PM
Alpha King
Man's Best Friend
Community Supporter

Send a message via Yahoo to Alpha King
Gonna do Rapidash
Red/Silver/Emerald/Diamond

Old October 25th, 2010, 09:35 PM
boomerjp
Beginning Trainer

Hey all, just joined these forums after my brother recommended it.

First post, but I am going to do a solo run of Red with Venusaur. Not too original I know, but then I don't have to hack for a starter.

Spoiler:
So, this is a bit late on the post, but at the moment I have 5 badges, and I just got into Saffron City. The Fighting Dojo, Team Rocket, and Giovanni will soon be taken care of. I'll update before Victory Road.

My Team:
Bubba (Venusaur) L54
Razor Leaf
Double Edge
Leech Seed
Body Slam

Dux (Farfetch'd) L5 (HM Slave)
Moves:
Peck
Sand Attack
Fly
Cut

Last edited by boomerjp; October 25th, 2010 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Spoiler Tags
Old October 26th, 2010, 01:16 PM
boomerjp
Beginning Trainer

So, I am finished. I have to say, Venusaur is rather HAX with 100% critical Razor Leaf. Kinda makes up for the fact that there is no grass move on par with Thunder/Hydro Pump/Blizzard etc. but still is way OP. I'm probably going to replay either Yellow or LG with a different starter for Gen I, as this was pretty easy.

Final Update, Sliph Co. - Earth Badge
Spoiler:

We last met when I was about to tackle Saffron City. I grab a few Fresh Waters and Lemonades from the Celadon Dept. Store vending machines and head out to the guard post outside of Saffron City. I stroll in, hand over a drink to the very thirsty guard, who proceeds to allow me entry into the city. I run up to the gym to claim my sixth badge, but there is a suspiciously familiar man standing in front of the door, blocking my way! Damn Team Rocket and their stupid plans for world domination...

Next, I head next door to find a few trainers and a Master of the fighting-type. His pathetic Hitmonchan/Lee are no match for my OP Razor Leaf attacks, and go down with a whimper. I claim my prize, Hitmonlee, which I name Scrappy, and subsequently deposit into the PC in the nearby Pokemon Center.

I wander around town, pick up a TM from a guy who seems rather in a hurry to get rid of it (bad luck for him, good luck for I). Bubba can't use it though
Finally I come across a TR member standing outside a building, and take a look inside. It turns out that Sliph Co. has been taken over by Team Rocket. Bah! 20+ battles later (with multiple heals on the ninth floor for PP restore), I make my way to the Executive office. And of course, ASH (My rival) is waiting there for me...seriously? Go kick Giovanni's ass first before dealing with me, c'mon...

So, after whooping him (Streak of OHkOs is getting insane by now) he runs off to god knows where to train more, and I get a shiny new Lapras from the guy watching the battle (Does anyone here care that a criminal organization has taken over the building?) which ends up as my Strength/Surf HM slave. I jaunt on over to the CEO's room, interrupt their "meeting" and Giovanni challenges me to a battle. With an Onix/Rhyhorn he ain't gonna do much against Bubba. 4 OHkOs later, I claim a Sliph Scope and Master Ball.

I seem to be getting a bit wordy, but that is my favorite part in all of Gen I. After that battle, I head out to Lavender Town, grab the Poke Flute and kill Snorlax on the way to Fuchsia City, defeat Koga, then Sabrina, and grab Surf/Strength along the way. At this point, I am still one-shotting everything with Body Slam or Razor Leaf. After Surfing down to Cinnabar Island, I explore the Pokemon Mansion (The notes there are pretty cool for a side story. Brings back fond memories of going to see the first Pokemon Movie in theaters :D) and grab the key to the Gym in the basement.

This Gym is easy, as most fire-types used are non-evolved here (Lots of this in R/B unfortunately) even Blaine has a Ponyta and Growlithe. All died to critical Razor Leaf and/or Body Slam (for evolved forms).

After claiming my seventh badge, I fly back to Viridian for a battle with the unknown leader. This is by far my favorite Gym (Love the spinning, spinning, spinning...) but as Bubba has a huge type advantage, it was cake to breeze through this. Off to Victory Road!

To be continued in next spoiler tab.

Final Update Pt. 2, Victory Road and E4
Spoiler:

I run over to start my journey to Victory Road, when ASH appears for a final test before the Elite Four. Body Slam/Razor Leaf omnomnomnomnom...you know the story. The original Victory Road is the coolest dungeon out of all the games, mostly because of Moltres hanging out here. The legendary bird nets a cool 1550 exp for my Bubba. Funny story here though. I ran out of PP for all my moves about halfway through the cave, and I wanted to save my Elixir for the E4. I killed the rest of the trainers AND Moltres with Struggle (lol). Fortunately, Moltres didn't have any good attacks other than Fire Spin (Which almost killed me anyways) and Bubba survived with a paltry 12/220+ HP left. Recoil damage is a *****.

After pushing boulders around for a while, Lapras got tired so I put him and Dux in my PC to prepare for the Elite Four! Bubba was L72 at this point, but Lorelei is a pushover, as all but 1 of her pokemon are water type (Jynx still got OHkO'd with Razor Leaf though :p). Bruno was cake too, with 2 Onix and the rest have low Special. Agatha was a little tricky, as I have no move that normally affects ghost/poison types. Sleep Powder owned Gengar/Gengar. Haunter got off a L55 Night Shade, but that was it for damage really. I used almost all of my Razor Leaf PP on this fight alone, so I used my lone Max Ether to boost it to max before Lance.

Lance was easy too, even a Hyper Beam from Gyrados/Aerodactyl wasn't enough to seriously damage Bubba, at L79 now, due to a few extra Rare Candy I had lying around. Gyrados - Body Slamx2, Dragonairx2 - Razor Leaf/Body Slam, Aerodactyl - Razor Leafx2, and Dragonite - Body Slamx2. Lance Defeated!

Oh, woe is me, I was here too late! ASH got here first and defeated them already (not that I am surprised, E4 is weak in Gen I) So now it's time to whip that pretty boy for the last time. I don't think he can accept that one OP Pokemon is better than 6 awesome ones.

To make a short story even shorter, L79-L80 Bubba pwned his team and earned a rightful place in the Hall of Fame.

Final Team
Bubba (Venusaur) L80
Moves:
Razor Leaf
Sleep Powder
Leech Seed
Body Slam

Dux (Farfetch'd) L5 (HM Slave)
Moves:
Peck
Sand Attack
Fly
Cut

Lapras L15 (HM Slave)
Moves:
Psywave
Blizzard
Surf
Strength

LeafGreen /SoulSilver / Emerald (Ongoing) / Platinum
Ultimate Solo Challenge →
LeafGreen/ HeartGold (Ongoing) / Sapphire / Platinum

Yellow / Crystal / Ruby (Ongoing) / Platinum

Completed Challenges:

Last edited by boomerjp; November 14th, 2010 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Update 2
Old October 26th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Itstoppedatumbreon
Destroying Zubats since 1996

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Itstoppedatumbreon
sign me up for a ultimate salamence run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woop
Old October 28th, 2010, 11:38 PM
jdthebud
Monotype Master
Community Supporter

All right, so I have started the Johto leg of my Ultimate Solo Challenge with my Growlithe/Arcanine named Fireheart using SoulSilver.
  • Started the game, named myself Cyrus again
  • Chose Totodile for HM slavability, named him Croc
  • Went to Mr. POkemon's house while running away from every wild encounter
  • Got the Mystery Egg and a Pokedex
  • On my way back to New Bark Town, fought my rival who I later named Zane again, beat Chikorita with my L5 Croc, Croc leveled up
  • Delivered the Mystery Egg, got some Poke balls from Lyra, and caught a Hoothoot named Winger.
  • On Mountain Road, caught a Geodude named Mack.
  • Caught a Rattata as trade bait
  • In Cherrytown, hack traded a Growlithe egg for Rattata
  • Hatched Growlithe, named it Fireheart
  • Fought a few wild pokemon and leveled Fireheart up to L4.
  • Battled a couple trainers, Fireheart now at L5.

That's all for now.

Team Cyrus:

Fireheart (Growlithe, M) - L5
Nature: Lonely
Moves: Bite, Roar

Winger (Hoothoot, M) - L3
Nature: Docile
Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Foresight

Mack (Geodude, M) - L3
Nature: Bold
Ability: Rock Head
Moves: Tackle, Defense Curl

Croc (Totodile, M) - L6
Nature: Quirky
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Water Gun

Ultimate Monotype:

Last edited by jdthebud; November 1st, 2010 at 07:45 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links