Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Challenges

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Challenges Play your Pokemon games in fresh new ways! Anything from The Monotype Challenge, to the popular Nuzlocke, and even all kinds of themes based on your favorite franchises!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 14th, 2010 (09:26 PM).
wingman11
Solo Runner

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Lil naps:
This is my first challenge,
Game: Ruby(My Favorite)
Pokemon: Ralts
Can i evolve it?
Yes, evolution is allowed, unless you specifically want to do a no-evolution run with Ralts. However, if you want to evolve it, it's just fine. At least, I'm pretty sure it is. I'm not the official guy here.

I hope it's OK that I'm answering these questions for you, myrrhman.
ALSO ANOTHER ULTIMATE SOLO CHALLENGE
Devonshire the Sableye [FR-SS-E-PT-W]

Completed Challenges:

Psycho the Beldum/Metang/Metagross [FR-SS-E-PT-W]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Titan the Nidoran♂/Nidorino/Nidoking [B-C-R-PT-W]
--------------------------------------------
Regular Solo Challenge:
Razor the Drilbur/Excadrill [BLACK]
Beat Team Plasma | Beat Champion Alder
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Venom the Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede [BLACK]
Old August 14th, 2010 (09:43 PM).
myrrhman
Challenge God
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via AIM to myrrhman
Oh yeah sure, go ahead. Means less work for me.
Old August 14th, 2010 (10:02 PM).
Lil naps
Pirate

Can i use my mudkip to train my ralts 2 levels so it can learn an attacking move?
EDIT
also myrrhman i am doing a non-evo run with ralts
Old August 15th, 2010 (05:26 AM).
AmatuerHacker
Beginning Trainer

I'll do this, do we only use one pokemon on all regions?
or can we change
Old August 15th, 2010 (05:28 AM).
myrrhman
Challenge God
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Lil naps:
Can i use my mudkip to train my ralts 2 levels so it can learn an attacking move?
EDIT
also myrrhman i am doing a non-evo run with ralts
Yes, you are allowed to use an HM Slave to train your Ralts, as well as to handle the Poochyenas at the beginning of the game, since Ralts doesn't have moves that effect them.
Quote originally posted by AmatuerHacker:
I'll do this, do we only use one pokemon on all regions?
or can we change
Nope, you have to use the same one.
Old August 15th, 2010 (06:40 AM).
Ian Watkins
^Is a total tart. X3

I was doing a solo run with Charizard, and I onpleted Kanto.

Now I'm on Johto, I beat Falkner and Spork the Charmeleon is level 16, Timid nature, with the moves:

Ember
Dragon Claw
Flamethrower
Aerial Ace

(I got the last three moves because they got bred on when I bred the charizard I used to beat Kanto with a Ditto.)
Old August 15th, 2010 (07:38 AM).
RubyHacker

Nature: Quiet
Spoiler:

-Trained Wartortle to Lvl 29
-Caught Belsprout(HM slave for Cut)
-Arrived in Vermilion and Challenged Lt.Surge
Red Vs Lt.Surge
not much to say.Ko'ed all of his Pokemon with BubbleBeam,except Raichu,he hit me with ONE ThunderShock.2 BubbleBeam and KO.
Grew Wartortle to Lvl 36.Got Blastoise.
Trying to catch 6 Pokemon to get Flash.

More Coming Soon.And by soon I mean 5-10 mins.
Old August 15th, 2010 (07:52 AM).
esyntha
Beginning Trainer

After a week of trying to get Soul silver to work i am going to skip it for now and run Emerald with my Aron. So I have already beaten Leaf Green, now im on Emerald <3 I am going to be uploading a hand drawn representation of whats happening in my games so I hope you all look forward to that!
Old August 15th, 2010 (08:49 AM).
RubyHacker

Spoiler:

Ok i'll update in a different way I don't know why
Afer catching 6 Pokemon,put the ones I don't need in PC,then I got Flash.I teached it to my Abra,then I hit Rock Tunnel,I grew my Blastoise to Lvl 43 there,and I got Skull Bash.Ok,after healing my pokemon in Lavender,I challenged Blue in the Pokemon Tower.
Red Vs Blue
Pidgeotto was piece of cake.One Skull Bash,he loweder my Hp from 141 to 135 with Quick Attack.
Wow a Gyarados.Accidentaly used Water Gun,lowered his HP to half.He used Dragon Rage.I used a Body Slam.KO.
Growlithe.Water Gun.KO.
Kadabra.Bubblebeam.Same as above.
Ivysaur.Body Slam.
Done with Blue(for now).
I thought of getting Silph Scope so I'm going to hit Celadon.I hit the Game Corner and defeated the Rocket.The rocket hideout was a bit hard,but I got to Giovanni.I would post the battle,but it was BOOORRRIIIINGGG.Got Silph Scope,used Escape Rope to get out of the hideout.Now,time to challenge Erika!
Red Vs Erika
Weepinbell.Strong.SleepPowder and Blastoine got pwned for the first time .
2nd time.one Double-Edge(taught over Body Slam)
Same to the Other Pokemon.Back to Lavender and Pokemon Tower.
Defeated trainers there.Whew!My Blastoise got to Lvl 50.

More coming soon AGAIN :D.
Old August 15th, 2010 (11:00 AM).
esyntha
Beginning Trainer

ultimate solo challenged.jpg

SO there is the first page ^..^ I hope you all enjoy it isnt great, but i thought it was good enough.
Old August 15th, 2010 (11:24 AM).
myrrhman
Challenge God
Community Supporter

You, my dear, are good at drawing.
Old August 15th, 2010 (03:23 PM).
esyntha
Beginning Trainer

ultimate solo challenged.jpg

enjoy ^..^ <3 ill be posting another today!
Old August 15th, 2010 (04:29 PM). Edited August 15th, 2010 by theking6.
theking6
Water Types!! :D

Nature: Calm
I entered Norman's gym with:
Blastoise Lv.43
Water Gun
Bite
Tackle
Bubble
I went ahead and beat everybody and went on to Norman. I beat his Slaking with 3 Water Guns. I beat his Vigoroth with 2 Water Guns and his last Slaking with 3.
I left Norman's gym with:
Blastoise Lv.44
Water Gun
Bite
Tackle
Bubble

I entered Winona's gym with:
Blastoise Lv.49
Water Gun
Ice Beam
Surf
Bubble
I beat everybody that I had to and went on to Winona. I beat her Swellow with Ice Beam, and her Pelipper with an Ice Beam and a Water Gun. I beat her Skarmory with an Ice Beam and a Water Gun. I ended up beating her Altaria with an Ice Beam.
I left Winona's gym with:
Blastoise Lv.49
Water Gun
Surf
Ice Beam
Bubble

I entered Liza and Tate's gym with:
Blastoise Lv.52
Blizzard
Surf
Ice Beam
Hyper Beam
I beat everybody that got in my way and faced Liza and Tate. I beat their Lunatone with two surfs but they used a hyper potion on their Solrock so I used Hyper Beam and Surf to beat Solrock.
I left Liza and Tate's gym with:
I entered Liza and Tate's gym with:
Blastoise Lv.54
Blizzard
Surf
Ice Beam
Hyper Beam

I entered Wallace's gym with:
Blastoise Lv.57
Blizzard
Surf
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Once again "I beat everybody and went on to Wallace. I beat his Luvdisc with Earthquake. I beat his Wiscash with Blizzard and Ice Beam. His Sealeo was down with two Earthquakes. One Earthquake for his Seaking. His Milotic was down for the count with one Earthquake.
I left Wallace's gym with:
Blastoise Lv.58
Blizzard
Surf
Ice Beam
Hyper Beam

I entered the Elite Four with:
Blastoise Lv.60
Blizzard
Surf
Ice Beam
Hyper Beam
First up,Sidney. Easy, I beat his Mightyena with Surf. His Cacturn and Shiftry were easy, I just used Ice Beam on them. His Sharpedo took two Earthquakes. And I took out his Absol with Surf.
Second,Phoebe. Kinda easy, I took out her Banette and Dusclops with two Surfs. But her Sableye was harder, it took two Earthquakes. The second Banette took one Surf. Then her last Dusclops took two Surfs.
Next up,Glacia. I lost... Afterwards I stopped and trained for a while.
I re-entered the Elite Four with:
Blastoise Lv.71
Blizzard
Surf
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump
This time I beat all of Glacia's pokemon with Earthquake.
Last Elite, Drake. I beat all of Drake's pokemon with Ice Beam except for one of his Flygon which I beat with Hydro Pump.
Champion, Steven. I lost to his Cradily...
Second try, Steven. I beat his Skarmory and Cradily with Ice Beam. Then I beat his Claydol with Hydro Pump. I beat his Armoldo with two Earthquakes. But then I lost to his Metagross...
Third try, Steven. I beat his Skarmory with Surf. His Aggron was down after two Ice Beams. But I lost to his Cradily...
Fourth try, Steven. I beat his Skarmory with Hydro Pump and his Aggron with Ice Beam. I beat his Cradily with Struggle and then lost to his Metagross.
Fifth try, Steven. I beat his Skarmory,Cradily, and Aggron with Hydro Pump. Then I beat his Claydol with Ice Beam. Then I beat his Metagross with two Earthquakes. And then I finally beat his Armaldo with Hydro Pump! I beat the Pokemon League! Again!
I beat the game with:
Blastoise Lv.81
Blizzard
Surf
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump
HP:257
Attack:176
Defense:182
Sp. Attack:182
Sp. Defense:200
Speed:176
Pokemon Sapphire, complete!
Old August 15th, 2010 (10:15 PM).
RubyHacker

theking6 congratz but now it's my turn to post!
Spoiler:

After I helped Marowak go to the "afterlife" and Mr Fuji gave me his Pokemon Flute I PWNED a Lvl 30 Snorlax with 1 Double-Edge.Trained Blastoise to Lvl 53 with the trainers there and I arrived in Fuchsia City.Now,after healing my pokemon,I challenged Koga the 6th Gym Leader.
Red Vs Koga
Koffing.Toxic.Arrgghh.But I used Hydro Pump!Ko'ed him.
Muk.Double-Edge and KO.
Another Koffing.Double-Edge then used 3 Super Potions on Blastoise.
Weezing.Hydro Pump and Bye.
I got my 5th Badge.Now,i'm going to hit the Safari Zone!
Old August 15th, 2010 (10:53 PM).
AmatuerHacker
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by myrrhman:
Nope, you have to use the same one.
Ok ill do magnamite in the first 3 regions please can i use encounter rate codes to get one though?
Old August 16th, 2010 (02:32 AM).
Lil naps
Pirate

My First Diary
Spoiler:

-Started with Mudkip (HM slave 1)
-Did all the starting stuff
-Caught Ralts
-Trained Ralts
-Went through Petalburg City and Forest
-Did all the Devon stuff
-Bet 1st gym using double team and confusion
-Sailed to Dewford Town
-Bet second Gym
-Went through the cave and talked to Steven
Ready for the 3rd gym and the POKIES

Thats All Folks

0 Badges
0 Badges
Firered - Gold - Emerald - Platnium Named Spyro

Completed Challanges
Spoiler:

Old August 16th, 2010 (02:46 AM).
myrrhman
Challenge God
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by AmatuerHacker:
Ok ill do magnamite in the first 3 regions please can i use encounter rate codes to get one though?
Just hack a Magnemite in.
Old August 16th, 2010 (11:04 AM).
wingman11
Solo Runner

Kanto Log V2: Entry 2

I covered a little less ground today than I would have liked to, but I still made it to Cerulean and re-earned two badges.

I started the day by hitting Cycling Road. I remembered how long the other way to Fuchsia was, and I was not going to take that path. So Cycling Road was the only other option.

The whole thing was a bridge over the bay, so I was a little apprehensive. It didn't help that it was sloped down hill. Who's dumb idea was that? And all the trainers there were meat headed bikers who talked tough but couldn't even compare to Psycho's power.

After a while, I was at the bottom of Cycling Road, and soon after that I was in Fuchsia City. The Safari Zone was obviously one thing that changed about the city, but it turns out that the Zoo there was also closed. But in it's place there was this thing called the Pal Park, whatever that is.

Everything else, including the Gym, was the same. The invisible wall puzzle still existed, and I still hate it. However, all the trainers looked just like Janine, Koga's daughter and the new Gym Leader. It was so confusing, but battling all the non-Janines made for good training.

I found the real Janine rather easily, and she went straight into battle with very little introduction. She really did look like Koga, and she acted like him too. However, she was also as easy to beat as he was. Crobat, Weezing, Venomoth, and both of her Ariados fell to Zen Headbutt.

After I won, she found out that I had beaten her father in the Elite Four, and she accepted defeat graciously by re-awarding me the Soul Badge.

I did a little research around town and found out that the debris from Cinnabar’s eruption had yet to be cleared from the route to the south, as I had expected. The only way to reach Cinnabar and it's makeshift Gym was to go through Pallet Town. So I flew back to Saffron to hit up Cerulean City.

However, I decided that if I didn't go to Lavender Town now, I would never go. So I headed east. I'd only stay for a bit, and then I'd get right back to going to Cerulean.

They made a huge change in Lavender Town. Remember the Pokémon Tower, with all the graves and such? They moved all the graves to a different place and turned it into a Radio Tower. I guess the people lost their respect for the dead when radio came out.

Though it turned out that the Power Plant's problems were keeping the tower from broadcasting. The breakdown there was starting to become a problem to my journey. I decided then that I'd go see what's wrong. I checked the map, and it told me that the Power Plant was north of Lavender, but also on the other side of Rock Tunnel. The only other way to get to it was through Cerulean. So I was off to Cerulean, like I had originally planned.

I arrived in Cerulean with no trouble, and headed towards the Power Plant right after I got there. It didn't take long before I was in the Power Plant. The poor manager was about to burst with rage over a stolen part. I felt sorry for the guy. As I was leaving, the guard got word of a shady character in Cerulean that was loitering in the Gym. He asked me to check it out, and I agreed, in hopes it was the guy who stole that part. I needed to get that stupid Magnet Train running again.

Back in the Cerulean Gym, I saw the shady guy right away. In fact, he bumped right into me. And guess what. He was a Team Rocket grunt. Hell no, not again. He spoke in very broken English, and before I could stop him, he ran out the door. I chased him.

He had run towards the cape, and I spotted him on the bridge. He tried to hide between a couple on the bridge, but it didn't do him any good. He tried to tell me that he'd tell me where the part was if I beat him, but his English was really terrible. But I still understood battle.

I won easily, and he said that the part was hidden in the Gym. When he mentioned Team Rocket coming from Johto to avenge him, I gave him the news that I broke them up. He paused for a moment, and then said he'd go back to his country and make Team Rocket there. It's none of my business as to where he goes, as long as I don't have to deal with him later.

I found the machine part easily and brought it back to the Power Plant. The manager was delighted to have it back, and he got the generator up and running immediately.

I returned to Cerulean for my Gym battle, but Misty still was missing. Someone told me that she liked to hang out up at the cove by Bill's house, so that's where I went. Sure enough, there was Misty and some boy. He must've been shy, because he ran off when he saw me. Misty came up and called me a pest, then remembered who I was. She told me that she'd give me a rematch, but it came with a scornful remark to be more patient next time.

Once more, I came back to Cerulean. This time, the Gym was ready for me. It had a slight remodel, no more platforms over the pool, just the pool itself. Misty was also sitting on a lifeguard's chair. She hopped down, said she had been waiting for me, and then started the battle.

Golduck was first, and Zen Headbutt put it out of commission. Next was Quagsire, and it fell the same way. Lapras followed it, but it was taken care of easily with a Meteor Mash. Lastly, her Starmie didn't stand a chance against Shadow Ball.

Misty acknowledged my improved skills and re-awarded me the Cascade Badge.

After my victory, I remembered about the Radio Tower in Lavender, and I wondered if they had their power back. I took a short flight there to find out, and they had regained power. The director there heard that I was the one who fixed the problem, and he thanked me by giving me the EXPN Card for my radio. He said that I could listen to Kanto Radio with it.

So now I just have to return to Vermillion tomorrow and run through Diglett's Cave to get to Pewter City, where I can get the next badge. But it's late now, so I'm gonna grab a room for now.

Also, while I was playing, I found the most useless Pokémon at the oddest level.

It was trainer owned. My only question is why.

Completed Challenges:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regular Solo Challenge:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old August 16th, 2010 (12:44 PM).
theking6
Water Types!! :D

Nature: Calm
Hey wingman11 what emulator are you using for DS?
Old August 16th, 2010 (11:00 PM). Edited August 17th, 2010 by JakeG.
JakeG
Pokemon Awakening-Coming Soon!

Nature: Brave
Name: JakeG
Pokemon: Slakoth/Vigoroth/Slaking
Games: FireRed, SoulSilver, Emerald and Platinum.
Old August 16th, 2010 (11:03 PM).
RubyHacker

Spoiler:

Ok,Safari Zone was really hard,but somehow I managed to get the Surd and the Gold teeth.I delivered it to the warden and he gave me Strenght(lol I can't pronounce it) and I buyed some Fresh water from Celadon Mart.Then I gave it to the Officer in Saffron.Now I have some problems with team rocket again :/ but me and my Blastoise can take care of them!After some minutes I reached my rival again.
Red Vs Blue
Pidgeot.It was very easy.One Double-Edge and bye.
Gyarados.Wow,it survived a Double-Edge.
Now I have to use Earthquake and Hydro Pump.And I USED a hydro pump which defeated it.
Growlithe.One simple and long word.Earthquake.
Alakazam.Same as above.
Venusaur.Look above.
Great.I have to defeat Giovanni with Strugle.I won't post the battle with him.I had to use Strugle,good that I had 50 Super Potions.
I got the Master ball and I'm ready for Sabrina.
Red Vs Sabrina.Ummm...I used Earthquake on all of her Pokemon.IT was even more boring than the battle with Giovanni.Now I got Fly,and Surfed to Cinnabar from Pallet Town.I entered the mansion and got the Secret Key.I healed my Pokemon and challenged Blaine.Another boring battle.I only used Surf.Now,heading to Viridian for my last Gym Battle.Wow,I hope this is the last time I battle Giovanni.And another Boring battle.OMG.Venusaur defeated Blastoise and I had no other chance to use HM slaves.I defeated a Lvl 53 Pokemon with a Level 13.Venusaur wanted to poison me but it was unaffective againts Bellsprout.Now,a little more time and i'm going for Victory Road!
Old August 17th, 2010 (08:20 AM).
wingman11
Solo Runner

Kanto Log V2: Entry 3

The last of the Gym Leaders fell today. And you'll never guess who replaced Giovanni. But you'll find out soon. Also, Mt. Silver was fun.

So, I started today from Lavender and flew to Vermillion. I was about to hit Diglett's Cave, but I found out that some Snorlax was blocking it. I didn't know how to make it move; my PokéFlute broke a year ago. Then someone told me that there was a radio station that might play the PokéFlute music. Sure enough, there was one, and it woke that Snorlax right up.

After I beat it, it left and I had access to the tunnel. In the tunnel, the Diglett were just as annoying as they used to be. But I made it out quickly, and I was never going back.

I walked a little bit, and soon I was back in Pewter City. Not much had changed, the old Museum was still there, and so was everything else. The Gym had changed, though. It was rockier, and a lot larger. But the basic principle was still there.

Brock hadn't changed at all. He still had that 'it'll be hard to beat me' attitude, and he didn't even recognize me. Then he started the battle. All of his Pokémon were part Rock type, so all of them were weak to Meteor Mash. End of story.

Brock still didn't recognize who I was, so instead of being re-awarded the badge, he though he was giving it to me for the first time. I blame the fact that he never opens his eyes. But no matter, I still got the Boulder Badge back.

Once I re-earned the badge, I left Pewter heading south, towards Viridian City. But I had to navigate through Viridian Forest, which wasn't all that tough. It just took me a bit of time.

On the other side of the forest, it was a short walk to Viridian City. The city itself hadn't changed either, other than a large building in the center of the city. I wasn't curious enough to check it out though; I was more interested in the Gym and its new leader. However, an old man out front told me that he's often away, like he is now. So I just had to skip the Gym and hit Cinnabar Island.

Which meant I'd have to visit Pallet Town sooner than I had hoped. How unfortunate.

In Pallet, I stopped in at my house, said hi to my mom, and did my best to stay unseen by Prof. Oak as I left out the south exit. Luckily, Oak didn't spot me and I left without any notice.

Soon, after a little while of surfing, I started to see the debris from the eruption, and not too much later I arrived at the island. They had rebuilt the PokéCenter, but they still hadn't rebuilt anything else. They must've still been testing for volcanic activity before they start the restoration process.

While I was looking around the island, I spotted the devil. And by the devil, I mean Limey. He gave me an angry glare and said that he'd changed his name now to Blue. So I changed his nickname to Berry. He was steaming. Then he told me that he wanted to battle, but his Pokémon weren't with him, so it'd have to wait. But he did tell me to meet him in Viridian City later for the battle.

I was fine with that because I needed to hit the Cinnabar makeshift Gym in the Seafoam Islands. A short surf east and I was there.

The Gym was in an upper room in the cave, and it was based around beating trainers and finding the right path through the Gym. The pattern was that each trainer took a step back after defeat. Using this pattern I easily found my way to Blaine.

Blaine greeted me and told me how he didn't give up after the eruption and how he had made the Gym in the cave. Then we battled. First off, let me tell you that Earthquake came through yet again and made this whole Gym extremely easy. Blaine's Magcargo, Magmar, and Rapidash all fell to Earthquake.

Blaine gave the usual "I've burned out" pun and re-awarded me the Volcano Badge.

I flew off to Viridian City to see if Limey, or I guess he's Berry now, was ready for his beating. Then I noticed that the Gym was open. I put Berry on hold and entered the Gym. It was then that I noticed that the Gym still had those Spinning Moving Tiles from Hell. Damn.

I maneuvered around the Gym, nearly puking twice, until I reached the Gym Leader platform. And who should I find there? Berry. AKA Limey. AKA the jerk-wad who I hate with all my guts. He scoffed at me and said that it's my fault he's only a Gym Leader. The battle inevitably ensued.

His roster had changed from the last time I battled him. He started with an Exeggutor. It fainted after a Shadow Ball, and he followed it with an Arcanine, which got knocked out cold by Earthquake. After that was a Rhydon, who didn't stand a chance against Meteor Mash. Next was Machamp, who fell to Zen Headbutt. Down to only two Pokémon, he sent out a Gyarados. It got KOed by a solid Zen Headbutt. His final Pokémon was a Pidgeot. It tried to put up a fight, but it couldn't take the punishment brought on by Zen Headbutt.

Berry couldn't believe it. He had lost once again to us. But he didn't have any choice, and he was forced to re-award us the Earth Badge.

And with that, I had regained all 8 Kanto Gym Badges. ...now what do I do?

As soon as I left the Gym, Prof. Oak called. He told me he wanted to give me something and that I should drop by his Lab in Pallet. I didn't know where else to go, so I decided to go.

Right when I entered his Lab and approached him, Prof. Oak handed me HM 08. He said that it was Rock Climb, and with it, I could scale rocky cliffs. Then he noticed that I had re-earned all the badges and told me of a place on the Kanto/Johto border called Mt. Silver. He told me that only the strongest trainers are allowed there, and that he would have it arranged so that I could, too. So it was off to Mt. Silver for me.

The road to Mt. Silver was abandoned. There were no trainers at all, only me, myself, and Psycho. It was kinda lonely, but I wasn't gonna turn back because of being alone. I was determined to reach the top of Mt. Silver.

There was one house, but I didn't enter it. If it was all the way out here, the person obviously didn't want company. Instead, I kept going until I reached a Pokémon Center right at the foot of the mountain. It was empty save for the nurse.

I healed up quickly and, despite how late it was, headed into the cave at the base of Mt. Silver. The place was huge, and it even had its own river and waterfalls! I spent hours exploring it, and I'm still unsure if I saw everything.

I finally reached the summit, and boy was it cold. Snow and hail were coming down, and everything was covered in snow. I must say, it was beautiful. And the view was astounding. I could see Indigo Plateau from here! And then I noticed the one other person.

He was standing alone, his back to me, facing outward. He wasn't moving, just standing there, as if frozen. He very well could have been. I approached him, and nothing happened. Then I tapped his shoulder, and he faced me. He was very much alive. He looked about my age. He said nothing, he only stared at me. Finally, after a long time, he gave the universal signal to start a battle.

I found out his name only after the battle began. He was called Red. Maybe a distant cousin of Berry's? But that's off the topic.

The battle was one of the hardest I've ever been in. He had six Pokémon, and they were all over level 70. His first Pokémon was a Pikachu, but it was at level 88! It was a quick little thing, and it got off a Thunderbolt before Psycho KOed it with Earthquake. Then he sent out a Charizard, and Psycho couldn't quite finish it off. It KOed Psycho with a Flare Blitz, but it also took itself out as well. I sent out an HM slave so I could use a Max Revive on Psycho. His next Pokémon was a Blastoise, and when Psycho came back out, he got in a Critical Zen Headbutt.

Following the Blastoise was a Lapras, and Psycho took its HP way down with a Meteor Mash, but not quite all the way. It used Brine and did a decent amount of damage. Red used a Full Restore on the Lapras, and Psycho fired off a quick Shadow Ball and followed up with a Meteor Mash, taking the Lapras all the way down. His fifth Pokémon was a Snorlax, and it was a tank. Psycho brought it down to the edge several times, and Red would keep using Full Restores on it. Finally Psycho KOed it with two Earthquakes. Red was down to his last Pokémon, a Venusaur. Psycho's Zen Headbutt went Critical, and Venusaur was out.

Red said nothing, only gave a look of surprise. Suddenly, he vanished, and I was left alone on the mountain. I used my Escape Rope to leave, and now I'm at the Pokémon Center at the mountain's base. This journal has run its course, now it's time for rest.

By the way, I just thought I'd add this, but this was my first level 100 ever. I feel so proud right now. And I didn't even use any Rare Candies on him.

Completed Challenges:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regular Solo Challenge:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old August 17th, 2010 (07:23 PM).
Reshiram Man
Resident Peacekeeper

Nature: Modest
Game:HG
Pokemon:Dratini-Dragonair-Dragonite
The place where I was born

Scars, she’s got her scars
Sometimes it starts to worry me
Cause lose, I don’t want to lose
Sight of who we are

From the mountains high
To the wave-crashed coast
There’s a way to find
Better days I know

It’s been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
This is still the place
That we all call home
Old August 17th, 2010 (10:55 PM). Edited August 18th, 2010 by RubyHacker.
RubyHacker

Spoiler:

Victory Road.The place I hate the MOOOOOSTTTTT.Too much puzzles,Pokemon,and trainers.But I had to go through this bad place to challenge the Elite Four.Through my way,I met Moltres.But I didn't really wanted it,I defeated him with a Surf.(Duh,Blastoise Lvl 71).Whhoooo man,I have go through Victory Road again with Struggle.Whew.At last I got through.Now I have one more challenge left.The Elite Four.

2nd Update
Spoiler:

Now that I got through the Victory Road,I'm ready for the Elite Four!!
Vs Lorelei
Dewgong.Used Double-Edge,but no Ko,and Dewgong used rest to regain his health but made itself vurnerable for a good time.Then I used Earthquake and Double-Edge.Ko.
Cloyster.I used Eathquake,but he used Confuse-Ray.Happily,my Blastoise still used Double-Edge,even if he was confused.
Slowbro.Wow,by Blastoise isn't confused anymore,and he used Eathquake.But still now enough.LOL,Lorelei used a Super Potion :O.After i used 2 Double-Edge's,I beat him.
Jinx.i used Double-Edge,which leaved him with a really low HP.Again a Super Potion.Double-Edge and Bye.
Lapras.I used Earthquake,when Lapras used Body Slam.Double-Edge and Bye to Lorelei.
Bruno.Every single Pokemon that he had fainted to one Surf.The easiest E4.
Now,Agatha.Same as above.Whew.Two more.
Vs Lance
Gyarados.2 Double-Edge's.
Dragonair.Same as above.
Dragonair.Critical Hit.One Double-Edge.
Aerodactyl.Surf.
Dragonite.Slam Vs Double-Edge.
Whew,the last challenge.Blue.
VS Blue the Kanto League Champion.
Pidgeot.WHHEE!I like Surf.One hit and KO.
Alakazam.Look above.
Rhydon.Above
Gyarados.Pretty hard,I had only Surf and Hydro Pump left.
Whewwwww.I have to beat Venusaur with Hydro Pump.(I didn't forgot Arcanine,one Hydro-Pump)
I defeated the Champion With a Level 77 Blastoise,having the following moves:
Double-Edge
Earthquake
Surf
Hydro Pump.
And a proof of my victory

Old August 18th, 2010 (01:33 PM).
FANOFFIRESTARTERS!!!
Call me FOFS

Ok, Because of the Lack of Internet I have completed 2 Solo Runs wihout signing up, but now i am.
I have all the info so this just makes it official.

Charizard:
Spoiler:
Began my Charizard Solo challenge on Blue version
Name:CHRZRD
Rival:EVIL
Started with Charmander named Lizardo
Got Oaks Parcel, delivered it, and recieved PokeDex
Caught Pidgey named HM
Got Lizardo to Lv.10 then faced and beat Evil before Indigo Plateau
Evolved Lizardo in Viridian Forest
Beat Brock and obtained the badge
Got out of Mt. Moon and to Cerulean City
Beat Evil just before Nugget Bridge
Got to Bill's House and recieved SS ANNE ticket
Skipped over Misty and went to SS ANNE to train Lizardo
Obtained HM01 Cut, left SS ANNE and got Lizardo one level putting him at 36, a Charizard
Went back to Cerulian and wooped Misty's butt
Caught a Bellsprout named HM, taught him Cut
Went back to Vermillion and beat LT.Surge
Got through Rock Tunnel without flash, putting Lizardo up at Lv. 42
Kicked Team Rocket out of the Game Corner basement
Beat Erika obtaining my 4th badge
Saved Mr.Fuji and got PokeFlute
Lizardo is now Lv.50
Beat Koga, obtaining 5th badge
Got surf and Gold Teeth
Traded Gold Teeth for strength
Caught a Kangeskahn named HM
Taught him Strengh and Surf
Went up bike path for further training
Bought a drink and entered Safron
Beat the Dojo
Obtained Lapras named HM
Kicked Team Rocket out of Safron
Obtained Master Ball
Beat Sabrina getting 6th Badge
Lizardo is now at Lv.65
Went to Cinebar Island
Found secret key in pokemon mansion
Wooped Blaine obtaining 7th Badge
Lizardo is now at Lv.67
Beat Giovani..ALL 8
To the leet 4
Beat Evil
Entered Victory Road
Killed Moltres
Got Through Victory Road
Spent all my money on Items so i technically wont loose it
Went into Leet 4, got to Evil, almost won but in the end lost
Went in again and won easily.
This completes Charizard Solo Challenge for Kanto.

TEAM:
Lizardo Lv.76

HM

HM

HM

HM

Venusaur:
Spoiler:
Started my Venusaur Solo Challenge on Blue Version
Name:FOFS
Rival:RED
Started with Bulbasaur named him UBERPLANT
Holy Crap! Lost to RED in Oaks office thingy
Got and delivered Oaks Parcel
Obtained PokeDex
Caught a Pidgey
Beat RED at Indigo Plateau
There goes Viridian Forest
There goes Brock
Here comes Ivysaur
Mt.Moon,Misty,Nugget Bridge,Got a Bellsprout, Bill, wow really fast
Evolved UBERPLANT on the SSANNE
Got cut, taught to Bellsprout entered Surges gym
Found both switches underneath the same garbage bin
Beat Surge. 3 down
Got through Rock Tunnel w/o Flash
Got to Celedon and kicked Team Rocket out of the Game Corner Basement
Beat Erika, obtained 4th badge
Saved Mr. Fuji obtained PokeFlute
Killed both Snorlax
Beat Koga in Fucia
Got surf and strength
Caugt a Kangeskahn with 1 safari ball
Caught a Nidoran for healing purposes later on in the game
Obtained Lapras also for healing purposes
Kicked Team Rocket out of Safron
Obtained Master Ball
Beat Sabrina that makes 6
Surfed down to Cinebar Island
Found seccret key to the gym
Blazed through Blaines gym, almost done
Flew to Viridian City to fight Giovani, again
Beat Giovani, all eight, to the leet 4
Beat RED outside Indigo Plateau again
Got to Victory Road
Found my way out
Bought a metric crap ton of items
Now the leet 4
1st time a loss at Agatha
2nd time VICTORY!!!
THIS COMPLETES MY VENUSAUR SOLO CHALLENGE FOR KANTO

Team:
UBERPLANT Lv.75

Pidgey

Bellsprout

Kangeskahn

Nidorina

Lapras

Now I will ask nicely.
Myrrhman, could you add me to the completed list under Kanto with Charizard and Venusaur.
That'd be great.
THX

1Venusaur 2Charizard 3Blastoise
4Butterfree 5Beedrill 6Pidgeot
7Raticate 8Fearow 9Arbok
10Raichu 11Sandslash 12Nidoqueen 13Nidoking
14Clefable 15Ninetales 16Wigglytuff 17Golbat
18Vileplume 19Parasect 20Venomoth
21Dugtrio 22Persian 23Golduck
24Primeape 25Arcanine 26Poliwrath
27Alakazam 28Machamp 29Victreebel
30Tentacruel 31Golem 32Rapidash