Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Challenges
Reload this Page Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Challenges Play your Pokemon games in fresh new ways! Anything from The Monotype Challenge, to the popular Nuzlocke, and even all kinds of themes based on your favorite franchises!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 14th, 2011 (06:08 PM). Edited October 15th, 2011 by zarithron.
Still learning!

Nature: Timid
hey i would love to join. i would be playing silver. however i am going to request. somebody PICK my solo challange pokemon for me. any one, idc. however cant be a magikarp or anything else that cannot defend itsself. ill edit here which pokemon it is after somebody gets back to me. :)

EDIT: Ok so my pokemon will be Magcargo, thanks to SuperKirbyFan :). good luck to me! :P
EDIT: So First thing I have decided is to hack in a slugma. (just a regular random pokemon encounter early game wont be given extra stats or anything. Becuase I wont get one for awhile thru the game otherwise.) I'm using an Emulator.
EDIT: Alright so i'm actualy going to need a different pokemon other than magcargo. I'm going to be playing original Silver which doesnt have a Magcargo. (This edit will disappear after somebody chooses my new pokemon.
Old October 14th, 2011 (07:33 PM). Edited October 14th, 2011 by SuperKirbyFan.
Weedle trainer

Quote originally posted by zarithron:
hey i would love to join. i would be playing silver. however i am going to request. somebody PICK my solo challange pokemon for me. any one, idc. however cant be a magikarp or anything else that cannot defend itsself. ill edit here which pokemon it is after somebody gets back to me.
Oh good, it looks like I get to pick who you get as my first post other than my introduction. I'll give you... Magcargo. His stats are low enough that it'll take some skill to get through the game, but it's also totally possible.

Anyways, the main reason I came into this topic was because of this: I've always wanted to do a solo run in one of the games, and I've decided it should be HG/SS because that game, I believe, is the hardest to beat. Plus, Red is a far cooler final boss than any Elite 4 champion. I've seen videos of people beating Red with weak pokemon, like Pidgey. So, is it theoretically possible to beat Red with anyone (other than like sunkern) as long as you do it right? The reason i'm asking is because I want to do it with Weedle. Me and my brother always used to laugh at Weedle because he's so inferior to Caterpie. I'm willing to do large amounts of level grinding, right up to lvl 100 if I have to, and I'm willing to try different strategies over and over again to beat him. I just don't want to play through 16 badges only to find out I can't finish since the pokemon I chose is too weak. What do you guys think?
EDIT: Unless you guys know for a fact that it's impossible, I'll probably try to beat SoulSilver with Weedle. It'll be.... quite the challenge to say the least, but if I can finish it then it'll be so epic. And of course, I'll provide screenshots to prove it. It's also a real-life copy of the game, not an emulator.

I have another question as well. I've been looking at some of the different challenge topics, and I keep seeing references to "Ultimate" challenges. I understand that it means you play the challenge through one game in each generation. But for the solo challenge in particular, do you use the same pokemon through all 4 games? Or do you raise another pokemon of the same species in each game, so you have to relevel it? The latter would not only require hacking, but sounds kind of boring, since in that time I could've done 4 unique solo runs, on different games. The first option seems too easy after the first game, since often the pokemon you train ends up higher than level 80, so not only would he OHKO most of the game, but he wouldn't listen to you either.
Old October 14th, 2011 (08:21 PM). Edited October 16th, 2011 by zarithron.
Still learning!

Quote originally posted by SuperKirbyFan:
Oh good, it looks like I get to pick who you get as my first post other than my introduction. I'll give you... Magcargo. His stats are low enough that it'll take some skill to get through the game, but it's also totally possible.

Anyways, the main reason I came into this topic was because of this: I've always wanted to do a solo run in one of the games, and I've decided it should be HG/SS because that game, I believe, is the hardest to beat. Plus, Red is a far cooler final boss than any Elite 4 champion. I've seen videos of people beating Red with weak pokemon, like Pidgey. So, is it theoretically possible to beat Red with anyone (other than like sunkern) as long as you do it right? The reason i'm asking is because I want to do it with Weedle. Me and my brother always used to laugh at Weedle because he's so inferior to Caterpie. I'm willing to do large amounts of level grinding, right up to lvl 100 if I have to, and I'm willing to try different strategies over and over again to beat him. I just don't want to play through 16 badges only to find out I can't finish since the pokemon I chose is too weak. What do you guys think?
EDIT: Unless you guys know for a fact that it's impossible, I'll probably try to beat SoulSilver with Weedle. It'll be.... quite the challenge to say the least, but if I can finish it then it'll be so epic. And of course, I'll provide screenshots to prove it. It's also a real-life copy of the game, not an emulator.

I have another question as well. I've been looking at some of the different challenge topics, and I keep seeing references to "Ultimate" challenges. I understand that it means you play the challenge through one game in each generation. But for the solo challenge in particular, do you use the same pokemon through all 4 games? Or do you raise another pokemon of the same species in each game, so you have to relevel it? The latter would not only require hacking, but sounds kind of boring, since in that time I could've done 4 unique solo runs, on different games. The first option seems too easy after the first game, since often the pokemon you train ends up higher than level 80, so not only would he OHKO most of the game, but he wouldn't listen to you either.
I do believe you pick one pokemon. and leave it thru each game. so as you said in ur post, example kanto u pick lets say.. weedle as your pokemon. you catch it, you train it. u beat the game. next series u do the same thing. u catch it u train it. no cross overs:P

still need a pokemon for silver :P remember its original silver not soulsilver:P
Old October 20th, 2011 (05:29 PM).
Master of Nothing

So I have to keep this short my battery is dieing....basically I finished my Typhlosion Solo run, only had to challange red a couple of times but is all done now on to Maganium as soon as I can
Old October 20th, 2011 (07:18 PM).
Weedle trainer

Quote originally posted by zarithron:
still need a pokemon for silver remember its original silver not soulsilver
I hadn't noticed you edited your post until now. This time I'll pick one I know is near the start of the game. Let's try Ledian. Ledyba can be caught before the first gym, on route 31, in Silver version only.
Old October 20th, 2011 (11:42 PM). Edited October 21st, 2011 by jdthebud.
Monotype Master
Gold Tier

Nature: Lax
Okay, I'm kinda bored, and I've been wanting to play the gen 1 and gen 2 games for a while, so here's my third ultimate solo:

Excalibur the Scyther!

Going Yellow, Crystal (or SoulSilver), Emerald, Platinum. Won't do B/W yet.

Anyway, I started today (last night), and I'm using an emulator, so it's going fast.

Name: Arthur (The KING!)
Rival: Mordred (The VILLIAN!)
Starter: Pikachu of course (no starter editor in Yellow, grr)

Yeah, I've got the whole Avalon theme going.

Forget the wall of text, here is a screenshot montage instead.

Spoiler:

2 Quick Attacks, 2 Slashes...

Spammed Quick Attack for the win, lol.

Quick Attack is still my only attacking move...

Yay! Slash! Goodbye, Raichu.

3 Swords Dances, 3 Quick Attacks.

I am saved in the Pokemon Tower after beating Giovanni for the first time in the Hideout.

Funny story about the Hideout, by the way. I usually skip the Rocket Hideout in the Game Corner, since you can use a Pokedoll on Marowak. Unfortunately, Scyther can't learn any non-Normal type moves until L50 (Wing Attack, and only on Yellow), so I actually was getting ready to go up the Pokemon Tower (I was at like L43 or so, and had bought a Pokedoll too), and realized that I need to get Excalibur to L50 go I could kill the ghosts, lol.

So I went back and beat the hideout for experience purposes. I have 4 Rare Candies, so I ended up at L45 after beating Giovanni, then defeated some trainers I skipped on my way to Celedon, and now I'm at L46, yay. I actually just left the Silph Scope sitting there, lol.

*smacks own head for putting in a wall of text after the screenshots*

Team Arthur:

Excalibur the Scyther - L46
Moves: Slash, Quick Attack, Double Team, Swords Dance

Slaves:
Charmander - Dig, Cut
Spearow - Fly

FireRed - HeartGold - Emerald - Platinum - Black 2

Completed Ultimate Challenges (through Gen V):
Ultimate Monotype:

Ultimate Monocolor:

Fireheart: L88, L88, L71, L76, L100; Palin: L98, L92, L86, L100, L100
Excalibur: L75, L88, L87, L84, L100; Nagini: L100, L96, L100, L100, L100
Old October 21st, 2011 (02:24 PM).
Challenge God
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via AIM to myrrhman
Lol, I came back to my challenge, and didn't know that I finished Nidoqueen, so I did it again. This time I was at 83 though!

@SuperKirbyFan: I'd say go for it. I'm eventually going to do an ultimate solo with Magikarp. Maybe you beating SoulSilver with Weedle will give me some inspiration to get started!

Adding IDoLikeMudkip to the champ list now.
Old October 21st, 2011 (03:21 PM).
Weedle trainer

Quote originally posted by myrrhman:
Lol, I came back to my challenge, and didn't know that I finished Nidoqueen, so I did it again. This time I was at 83 though!

@SuperKirbyFan: I'd say go for it. I'm eventually going to do an ultimate solo with Magikarp. Maybe you beating SoulSilver with Weedle will give me some inspiration to get started!

Adding IDoLikeMudkip to the champ list now.
Yea that's what I thought too. I still have to acquire a copy of SS first, then I will.
Old October 21st, 2011 (04:24 PM). Edited October 21st, 2011 by jdthebud.
Monotype Master
Gold Tier

Final Update (#2) on Yellow.

I used 4 Rare Candies to get Excalibur to L50 to learn Wing Attack for the ghosts, and away we went.

Blaine, Giovanni (gym battle), and Lorelei were the only ones who gave me serious trouble.

Spoiler:

Beat the Pokemon Tower, made my way to Fushia, then did Silph Co and the Saffron Gym. Forgot the screen of Mordred.

3 Slashes.

Did the Safari Zone, then to the gym.

1 SD, and 4 Wing Attacks.

Surfed on Lapras to Cinnabar.

Arcanine kept destroying with Fire Blast. Finally he used Flamethrower instead and Excalibur 2HKOed with Slash.

Giovanni's Rhydon kept OHKOing with Rock Slide, so I stopped and taught Hyper Beam to Excalibur. After a couple fails (crits after 3 Swords Dances, misses, etc.) Rhydon fell to a OHKO Hyper Beam.

Sandslash is setup bait for Swords Dance, and I swept from there.

Got through Voctory Road, and used my Rare Candies to get Excalibur to L72.

Elite Four:

The hardest was Lorelei, I would have died if Lapras hadn't missed with Blizzard.

3 Swords Dances on Sandslash, then swept with Hyper Beam. Damage is from 3 Poison Stings (Sandslash) and Cloyster's Ice Beam, after I missed a Hyper Beam.

Hall of Fame:

On to Crystal. Or HG. or SS. grr, I can't make up my mind...

Team Arthur:

Excalibur the Scyther - L75
Moves: Wing Attack, Slash, Hyper Beam, Swords Dance
Final Stats: 232/224/176/145/197

Slaves:
Charmander - Dig, Cut
Spearow - Fly
Lapras - Strength, Surf

Ultimate Monotype:

Ultimate Monocolor:

Old October 21st, 2011 (10:16 PM).
Still learning!

Quote originally posted by SuperKirbyFan:
I hadn't noticed you edited your post until now. This time I'll pick one I know is near the start of the game. Let's try Ledian. Ledyba can be caught before the first gym, on route 31, in Silver version only.
goodgood :) that i can do:P haha
Old October 23rd, 2011 (11:42 AM).
Monotype Master
Gold Tier

I decided to go with Crystal for Johto.

Update #1 on Crystal.

Name: Arthur
Rival: Mordred
Starter: Scyther (hacked as starter in place of Chikorita)
  • Started with Scyther thanks to a starter editor tool, named him Excalibur.
  • Beat ??? while on my errand, and named him Mordred.
  • Started for Violet City and caught Hoothoot as a Flash/Fly slave.
  • Made my way to Violet City, beat the Sprout Tower and beat Falkner as well, Gust didn't do too much.
  • Went down to Union Cave, and caught a Sandshrew as a Cut slave. Taught Swift to Excalibur.
  • Arrived in Azalea Town and beat Team Rocket, then took on the Gym. Bugsy was no match for Excalibur's Swift.
  • Taught Excalibur Fury Cutter, then faced Mordred again. Pursuit was real helpful in taking down Gastly, and Quilava was 2 hit by Swift.
  • Got Cut in Ilex Forest for Sandshrew, and taught Headbutt to Excalibur.
  • Arrived in Goldenrod City, and picked up the Return TM at the store.
  • After beating the Underground trainers, I took on the gym.
  • Whitney did beat me once because Fury Cutter missed against Miltank and Rollout is 4X effective, but the second time was fine. Clefairy Metronomed Aeroblast, lol.
  • We continued on to Ecruteak City, catching a Psyduck on the way.
  • Explored the Burned Tower and beat Mordred again, then took down the Kimono Girls to get Surf.
  • Morty went down easily to Excalibur's new move, Wing Attack.
  • Our next stop was Olivine City. We scaled the Lighthouse, got Strength, and found Monica, who gave us a Sharp Beak. Score!
  • We are just about to Surf to Cianwood City.
Screens:
Spoiler:

Team Arthur:

Excalibur the Scyther - L39 @ Sharp Beak
Moves: Wing Attack, Pursuit, Fury Cutter, Return

Slaves:
Hoothoot - Flash
Sandshrew - Cut, Dig, Rock Smash, Strength
Psyduck - Surf

Ultimate Monotype:

Ultimate Monocolor:

Old October 23rd, 2011 (03:03 PM).

Nature: Quiet
Alright, this is my second run. First run was Snubbul/Granbull, this one is Teddiursa/Ursaring. Playing on Shiny Gold X.
  • Named my rival Lutero
  • Started off very rough, lost to my rival a bunch of times but eventually beating him after grinding to level 9.
  • Caught Teddiursa, level 5, Relaxed Nature.
  • Nicknamed it Lunar :3
  • Got to that city with the gym, forgot what it's called . Went into Bellsprout tower, leveled up a bunch, learned Lick and Fury Swipes.
  • After finishing up there, Teddiursa was level 17.
  • Got into the gym, beat the trainers, fought Falkner.
  • What an ass hole, he hypnosis' you with Hoothoot then gets like 6 double teams up then starts Aerial Acing you to death while you miss. I got lucky with a crit and killed it.
  • His Pidgeotto is even more of a troll, it Double teams up to +6 evasion then uses Mud slap until you're -6 accuracy, then fly/quick attack's you to death.
  • After losing about 8 times I finally beat him, Lunar was level 18 by then.
  • I got Mud slap, which seemed useless at first but I realized it would come in handy for the Rock types coming up.
  • Got the Togepi egg, then went onto that next route and leveled up some more, then got into Azalea cave.
  • After getting out of there, I saved at the Azalea Pokemon Center.

Old October 23rd, 2011 (07:18 PM). Edited October 23rd, 2011 by SuperKirbyFan.
Weedle trainer

Well, I decided that instead of doing a SoulSilver run with Weedle, I'm going to do an Ultimate with Weedle. I got the idea from myrrhman. It would take a lot more dedication, and not only that, but I own LeafGreen and not SoulSilver, so instead of waiting until I buy SS I can just start tomorrow. I'll be doing the gens on actual games, not emulators, and I'll only have to hack a Weedle to the start of the game for gens 3 and 5. I'll provide screenshots for each to prove that I did it. This should be fun!

EDIT: Also, jdthebud, where did you get those signature userbars? I want to get one like that for my run.
EDIT2: Apparently Weedle's only damaging attack in LeafGreen is Poison Sting. (Starting in Platinum/HGSS he has Bug Bite). That'll make things interesting.
Old October 24th, 2011 (11:42 AM).
Monotype Master
Gold Tier

Update #2 on Crystal.
  • Went to Cianwood and destroyed Chuck with Wing Attack.
  • Flew back to Olivine and beat Jasmine thanks to Swords Dance letting me OHKO each Magnemite, then got a crit on Steelix to win.
  • Made my way to Mahogony, then to Lake of Rage.
  • Beat the Gyarados, then talked to Lance. We convened in the shop and uncovered the Hideout.
  • After taking down Team Rocket, I got Whirlpool and then entered the gym.
  • Pryce was no match for an overleveled Excalibur.
  • Back at Lake of Rage, I got the Hidden Power TM and tested it. IT WAS BUG TYPE FTW!!!
  • Time for the Radio Tower! Excalibur and I quickly beat Mordred and rescued the Director, then beat the final Team Rocket boss.
  • Went through the Ice Path (picked up Waterfall) to Blackthorn City, and quickly took down Clair. During the battle, I found that my Hidden Power was 50-60 base power.
  • After taking the Dragon's Den test and beating the trainers on Mountain Road, I flew back home.
  • Made my way to Victory Road, where I beat Mordred again.
  • Time for the Elite Four!
  • Will: Wing Attack for both Xatu, Hidden Power Bug for the rest.
  • Koga: Wing Attack sweep.
  • Bruno: Wing Attack for everyone except Onix, who took 2 Hidden Power Bug (put up Sandstorm, annoying).
  • Karen: Hidden Power Bug for Umbreon, Wing Attack for the rest.
  • Finally, Lance was up. Excalibur Swords Danced while Gyarados put up Rain Dance, and Wing Attack OHKOed everyone, even Aerodactyl!
Screens:
Spoiler:

Elite Four:

Champion Lance:

Hall of Fame pic:

Now it's on to Kanto.

I still can't believe how lucky I was to get Hidden Power Bug.

Team Arthur:

Excalibur the Scyther, ♂ - L65 @ Sharp Beak
Moves: Wing Attack, Hidden Power (Bug), Return, Swords Dance

Slaves:
Hoothoot - Flash, Fly
Psyduck - Surf, Whirlpool, Waterfall

Ultimate Monotype:

Ultimate Monocolor:

Old October 24th, 2011 (06:19 PM). Edited October 24th, 2011 by SuperKirbyFan.
Weedle trainer

So I started LG with Weedle today. Got up to Viridian Forest, and the first one I caught looked like it had really good stats, so that's always nice. I put Charmander back in my PC, and went to train Weedle. The Caterpies and Weedles i was facing were taking 8+ hits to die, Weedles even more than that. No matter, I'll just have to grind at the start to get a significant level advantage. Running out of PP is another reason I need to do that, as I only have one damaging move. Once I accidentially evolved Weedle into Kakuna when I wasn't looking, so i turned it off to fix that. Right now Weedle is level 8. I would've played more but my DS had a low battery.
Old October 24th, 2011 (09:02 PM).

I'll start this challenge tonight. My pokemon will be Umbreon.

I'll do an Ultimate Solo challenge too.

I'll be doing FR --> C --> E --> Pt --> W
Old October 25th, 2011 (01:13 PM).
Monotype Master
Gold Tier

Final Update (#3) on Crystal.
  • Took the SS Aqua to Kanto, and proceeded to beat Surge. He was annoying because Magneton paralyzed Excalibur with Zap Cannon then Surge kept Double Teaming.
  • Sabrina (Hidden Power) and Erika (Wing Attack) were easy victories as well.
  • Next I fixed the Power Plant, then Excalibur beat Misty with Wing Attack (Hidden Power for Starmie).
  • Got the Expn Card in Lavender Town and killed Snorlax, then got to Pewter City, where I crushed Brock with Swords Dance + Hidden Power.
  • Defeated Mordred in Mt. Moon easily, then went down to Pallet Town and Surfed to Cinnabar Island.
  • Talked to Blue, then surfed to the Seafoam Islands and beat Blaine.
  • Continued Surfing to Fuchsia City and easily defeated Janine with Wing Attack.
  • Flew up to Indigo Plateau and defeated Mordred for the final time. He has the Champion/Red battle music this time, it's creepy.
  • Back in Viridian City, I beat Cal in the Trainer House, then took on Blue for my final badge. After a Swords Dance (Pidgeot used Mirror Move), Excalibur swept with Wing Attack and Hidden Power.
  • Finally, it was time to face off against Red. I used my Rare Candies and got Excalibur to L87, gave him a Leftovers, then climbed Mt. Sliver.
  • You can watch the video of the battle here.

Screens:
Spoiler:

Final Trainer Card:

For Hoenn, I'll probably be playing on Emerald.

Team Arthur:

Excalibur the Scyther, ♂ - L88 @ Leftovers
Moves: Wing Attack, Hidden Power (Bug), Return, Swords Dance
Final Stats: 298/276/199/175/219/262

Slaves:
Hoothoot - Flash, Fly
Psyduck - Surf, Whirlpool, Waterfall

Ultimate Monotype:

Ultimate Monocolor:

Old October 25th, 2011 (02:25 PM). Edited October 25th, 2011 by Arnold.
...?

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to Arnold
I decided to restart my ultimate solo run with Typhlosion (after so long) and do a new ultimate solo run with Smeargle. Sounds good? Okay.

I'd started with Fire Red and here's my progress.

I started the game with Squirtle as my starter and delivered the parcel to Oak.

I hacked in Smeargle and allowed him to sketch Squirtle's Bubble (I needed something to combat Rock types and it was either Ember or Leech Seed).

Grinded Origin the Smeargle to Level 11 to learn another Sketch.

Sketched a wild Mankey's Scratch (Strongest Normal move with base power 40)

Defeated Gary and Brock with a few Potions.

Currently at Mt. Moon.

Origin/Smeargle ♂ Lv. 19
Moves: Bubble, Scratch

Old October 25th, 2011 (04:18 PM). Edited October 25th, 2011 by Blue.
coven
Platinum Tier

Nature: Relaxed
I'll sign up with Onix

(In place of Johto I'll use either Liquid Crystal or Shiny Gold)

Update #1
  • Got the Pokédex
  • Beat Brock and won the Boulder Badge & TM34, saved from that point

♂ Onix ; Level 12

- Tackle
- Screech
- Bide
Old October 26th, 2011 (06:59 AM).
Weedle trainer

Gotta love it when two DS's and 2 GBAs are either dead or have less than an hour's worth of power. I guess I won't be playing Pokemon today, lol.
Old October 26th, 2011 (04:22 PM).
Monotype Master
Gold Tier

Started Emerald.

Name: Arthur
Starter: Treeko
  • Hacked in a Scyther egg that knew Silver Wind (egg move) so I could stand a chance against Roxanne, named him Excalibur.

• Beat May, got the Pokedex, and we started on our journey.

• Eventually arrived in Rustboro City and continued up north to train some more.
  • Excalibur was at L16 when I faced Roxanne. Thanks to an X Defend, an X Attack (Pickup ftw), a boost from Silver Wind, and a few Super Potions, Excalibur pulled through with Silver Wind and Pursuit. Rock Tomb's speed drop was so annoying - Nosepass was outspeeding Excalibur at the end.

• After rescuing Peeko and the Devon Goods, I took on May again.
  • Excalibur barely survived with 1 HP. He grew a level, so the pic shows 4 HP.

• Mr. Briney gave me a lift to Dewford Town, and I delivered the letter to Steven, then took on Brawly.
  • He was easy, Quick Attack spam won the fight.

• Went to Slateport City, taught Excalibur Steel Wing, then saved on the beach.

Team Arthur:

Excalibur the Impish Scyther, ♂ - L21 @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Swarm
Moves: Quick Attack, Pursuit, Silver Wind, Steel Wing

HM Slaves:
Treeko - Cut

Ultimate Monotype:

Ultimate Monocolor:

Old October 26th, 2011 (07:21 PM).

Next Update on Pokemon Shiny Gold X Teddiursa/Ursaring Run:
  • Defeated Team Rocket in the Slowpoke Cave
  • Beat Rival then did the stupid Farfetch'd event and obtained Cut.
  • Defeated Azalea Gym and Carlos, If Teddiursa hadn't of learned Faint Attack it would have been hell.
  • Went through the forest thing, beat more trainers, and got to GoldenRod City.
  • Beat the underground place and bought some more items, including Ice Punch.
  • Pwned Whitney's Gym and got the Squirtbottle.
  • Teddiursa Evolved into Ursaring...
  • Went onto the next route, beat some more trainers, even more trainers, got the Treecko from that lady and then squirted Sudowoodo with the bottle.
  • Beat even more trainers then got to Ecruteak city.
  • Saved at Ecruteak City.

Old October 27th, 2011 (09:42 PM).
Monotype Master
Gold Tier

Update #2 on Emerald.
  • Delivered the Devon Goods, then headed to Mauville. Excalibur learned Wing Attack just in time for May.

• After beating all the trainers around Mauville, I took on the gym. It was easier then I thought to beat Wattson, overleveled as Excalibur was.

• Taught Rock Smash to Treeko and headed north.
  • Cruised through Fallarbor Town to the Meteor Falls where Team Magma was causing trouble.
  • At this time, I got the Hidden Power TM and tested it...GROUND! My luck is staying with me - no need for Steel Wing now!
  • Climbed Mt. Chimney and defeated Maxie for the Metorite.

• Hopped down to Lavaridge, where I destroyed Flannery with Hidden Power Ground.

• Caught a ride with Mr. Briney back to Petalburg to face Norman, my dad.
  • I actually lost the first time - got Countered by Slaking. Second time I Swords Danced instead, then OHKOed with Silver Wind.

• Saved after getting Surf.

Team Arthur:

Excalibur the Impish Scyther, ♂ - L46 @ Cheri Berry
Ability: Swarm
Moves: Wing Attack, Silver Wind, Hidden Power (Ground), Swords Dance

HM Slaves:
Treeko - Cut, Rock Smash, Strength, Dig
Zigzagoon - Surf

Ultimate Monotype:

Ultimate Monocolor:

Old October 29th, 2011 (06:42 AM). Edited October 29th, 2011 by The Eagle.
I choose Agumon!

Nature: Brave
Ultimate Solo Run
Blastoise
RED -> CRYSTAL ->
EMERALD -> DIAMOND

KANTO
Spoiler:
Pokemon Red

- Named Self Adam
- Got Squritle Called Posideon
- Got Beat By Gary - Dammmm
- Done All The Stuff And Got To The Gym
- Beat Brock And Earned The Boulder Badge
- Posideon Evolved In A Battle
- Got Through Mt. Moon
- Beat Misty And Earned The Cascade Badge
Saved
Posideon Stats :

- Done Nugget Bridge
- Level Up Posideon
- Done Bill Teleporter Reboot Thingy
- Went Aboard S.S Aqua.
- Lost To Gary
- Beat Gary
- Got Cut And Taught It To Oddish ( Which I Forgot To Name )
- Went Into The Gym And Owned The Trainers
- Realised How Much I Hate The Words : No! There Only Trash Here - GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
- Beat Lt. Surge Without Losing Health Easily With Posideons DIG.
- Earned The ( Electric Gym ) BADGE! :D
Saved :
Posideon Stats :

- Headed Back Up To Cerulean
- Got Bike
- Went To Rock Tunnel Without Lookign For Flash Cause I Cant Remember Where It Is. ( I Remember Just Now! - At That Place By Verulean :D )
- Posideon Evolved Into Blastoise, Now He Really Is Posideon!
- Got To Lavender Town - And Saved For The Night.
Posideon Stats :

- Went To Celadon
- Beat Erika
- Beat Team Rocket
- Done Lavender Town
- Went To Saffron
- Beat Koga
- Currently Trying To get GOLD TEETH Without Running Out Of Time :
Posideon Stats :

- Got Gold Teeth, Surf, FLY!
- Caught A Spearow , Got Into Saffron
- Done Entire Silph Co Stuff.
- Picked Up My Lapras For My Final SURF Slave
- Somehow.. Magically Only Battled ONE Trainer In The Gym
- Beat Sabrina With A Hydro Pump 1HKO Each Time.

- Flew Home, Talked To Mom.
- Surfed To Cinnabar
- Took Ages On The Pokemon Mansion, Got Lost Several Times
- Finally Found The Key
- Beat All The Trainers - Then BLAINE!
- One More Badge Left To Go!

- Flew To Viridian
- Healed
- Sped Through The Gym!
- Beat The Leader, Giovanni! ( Who Would Have Guessed? :D )
Stats :

-- Beat Gary Then Saved
- Went To Victory Road
- Got Through All Badge Gates
- Found A Ditto, No Pokeballs Though.
- After A Gruelling Hike Through Victory Road We Made It.

This Is It.
Indigo Plateau
The Elite Four
The Champion
LETS DO IT POSIDEON!

Lorelli -
- Was SO INCREDIBLY HARD
- Ran Out Of Digs
- Revived Posideon 2 Times

Bruno
- Was Incredibly Easy
- 1HKO Water Gun Onix's
- 1HKO Hydro Pump Everything Except Machamp
- Bite Finished It Off.
- Lost NO Health

Agatha
-Was HARD
- Kept On Dieing/Reviving
- Used Elixir And Figured Out That Ground Moves Own Agathas Pokemon. Grrrr.
- NEXT PLEASE!

Lance
- Hard Hard HARDDD!
- Stupid Stupid DRAGONS
- They Dont Have Steel Yet DRAGONS ROAM THE LAND! GRRR
- Finally Finished Him Off!
- CHAMPION TIME!

Gary
- GaryGaryGaryGaryGaryGaryGary
- HardHardHardHardHarddddddddd!
- Took All My PP To Win
- Hardly Any Left
- His Gyarados Killed Me Thrice
- Same For His Venusaur
- In The End. I WON!
- IM THE CHAMPION! WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!
Thats Kanto Done And Dusted.

ITTTS TIME FOR JOHTO!

JOHTO
Spoiler:
Johto Adventure : Crystal

Johto :

- Chose Chikorita, Mainly Because I Can Own My Rival's Fire Type easier now.
- Hacked For Squirtle, Caught A Good One( Level 3 ) . Named Posideon
- Saved

- Done The Egg Stuff
- Grinded Him To Level 7 For Bubble
- Beat Rival And Named Him Silver
- Walked To Violet City
- Skipped Sprout Tower, Will Go Back When Stronger
- Beat Falkner
- During Union Cave.... Posideon Evolves!
- So Once Posideon Evolved I Made My Way Out Of Union Cave
- Healed At Azalea Towns Pokecenter
- At Kurts House I Went To Buy Some Custom Balls But He Rudely Left
- I Followed Him Down The Slowpoke Well.
- He Had Fell And Hurt His Back ( You Know... We Have Ladders For A Reason )
- I Owned Team Rocket And Saved The Slowpoke.
- Kurts Back Magically Heals ONCE I Beat TR.
- Heal Again And Go To The GYM.

- Beat All The Trainers.
- Bugsy Wasnt So Hard, Just His Scyther Took A While To Defeat.

- Rival Silver Was No Biggie, A Water Gun Twice To Each Of His Pokemon And I Won
- Ilex Forest - Done The Farfech'd 'Quest'
- Caught A Paras For My Cut Slave ( Till I Find Something More Useful ) - The Cutter
- Got Headbutt And Taught It To Posideon - Replaced Tackle
- GrindGrindGrindGrindddded In Ilex For A While Till He Was Level 25.
- Learned Rapin Spin And It Replaced Headbutt Accidentaly! Damm You Speed Skip!
- In Goldenrod Pokecenter ....... My Egg Hatched And Named Togepi ShellBoyz.
- Beat All Trainers In The Gym.
- VS Whitney -... Fainted Once.... Second Time WIN! Darn Miltank!

- Went To Ecruteak City
- Done The Burned Tower- Met Suicune
- Battled Rival, Owned Him AGAIN!
- During The Ecruteak Gym I Met This Lady -

- Now Is It Just Me, Or Is That One Sccccaaaaryyy Looking Woman.
- Beat Morty Easily With BITE. This May Be The Last Gym With Posideon As Wartortle....
= On My Way Down To Olivine
I Met A Bird Trainer Who Said : Fly High My Bird Pokemon! - All His Pokemon Were Doduo's . Thats A Fail... Right There :D
- At The Moomoo Farm I Saw Miltank That Look A Lot Like Tauros. Something Fishy Here.
- I Gave My Only Berry To The Milktank/Tauros Creature And It Was Still Sick
= During Training Posideon Evolved! Blastoise Is Immortal Bow TO HIM * Faints * DOH!
- Got A Krabby To Replaced The Cutter - Taught Him Cut, Strenght And Su.... OH CRAP!
Must...Walk...Back...To...Ecruteak...To...Get...Surf...Then..Walk..Back..Down.....AGAIN!!!!!
- Walked Back Up To Ecruteak And Defeated The Kimono Girls
- Got Surf, Taught It To My Krabby
- Went To Cianwood And Got Potion
- Defeated Chuck, Got FLY
- Went Back And Defeated Jasmine
- Went Up To Mahogany Town And Caught Fearow For My Fly Slave.
Saved

- Did NOT Buy Slowpoke Tail After Much Delberat... Delibre... Delivbr....Thinking
- Beat Trainers, I LOVE The Clefairy's Minimize, It Actually Stays Tiny For Once!
- Went To Lake Of Rage.
- Almost Killed RG For A Second Time But A Fourth Great Ball Caught It.
- Named My Gyarados - MMM SHINY - Couldnt Help It :D
- Traversed The Trees For man With Hidden Power - In HG/SS That Place Is Flooded
- Flew Back To Mahogany, Flew Back To Lake Of Rage.
- LANCE ARRIVES - Went To Shop With Him
- Frickin Zubats.... Cant They Afford Decent Pokeballs(The Trainers Not The Zubats?)
- Turned Off The Alarm And Gave Posideon Guard Spec
- Got All Passwords, beat Executives.
- Felt Sorry For The Electrodes So I Caught One and named him Sparkeh, maybe he will be useful?
- Taught Posideon DYNAMICPUNCH For Pryce.
- Beat Trainers Then DYNAMICPUNCHED Pryces Pokemon, 1HKO.

Saved For The Day
Posideon Now Level 47 And Knows
DYNAMICPUNCH, Water Gun, Icy Wind, Bite

Went Through Ice Path And Got To Blackthorn
- Then Flew back to Goldenrod
- Whupped The Team Rockets
- Got Lost In Underground

Posideon Level 50!

Took me ages to find director in the basement
- Finally found it and whupped Team Rocket
- During A Battle I Found A Suspiciously Odd Looking Anime Character

OMFG ITS JESSIE!
... Who I proceded to Pwn. Oh No. Were Blasting Off Againnnnnnnn.....

Where were we... Oh Yeah.

- Beat Team Rocket And Headed Up To Blackthorn Gym
- Completely Raped Beat Clair So Easily With Icy Wind
- Refused SKULL BASH as I had no room for another moves.
- But Of Course Clair is a total NOOB and refuses me a Badge,
- Dragons Den : Owned In The Dragons Den Questions
- The Cow Clair Still Tried To Refuse Me The Badge And Insulted Me By Saying I Failed. But FINALLY The Badge Was Mine!
- Elite Four Time!.... Im not sweating about Lance this time.... Icy Wind And Water Gun anyways :D Mmmmkay.

- Took My First Steps Into Kanto!
- On The Way Up To Victory Road I Encountered A Venusaur And Blastoise... Wow.
- How Amazing Unpopulated Victory Road Is But Of Course. Silver Appears!
- 1HKO Every One Of His Pokemon
- Posideon Was Only Level 59 So I Raised Him To 60 With A Rare Candy I Found.

Time For The Johto Elite Four. I Remember I Was Back Here Only A While Ago Though It Seems Like 3 Years ( Experienced Pokemon Trainers Know What I Mean )

Will!

= Easily Beat Him Though His Jynx Sent Meh To Sleepy Bye Byes

Koga!

= Got Poisoned And Fainted Somehow.
= Revived Then Fainted, Then Revived, Then FAINTED GRRRR. Damn His MUK!
= Finally Won!

Bruno!

= Kept Frickin Dieing.
= Owned His Onix Lol. I Loled Went It Came Out.

Karen!

= Gengar Did Me A Favour And Cut Its HP For Curse ON MY FEAROW :D
= Used Elixir
= Beat Her

Posideon Level 62!

Time. For. LANCE!

Lance!!!!!!

= Completely Owned All His Pokemon
= I Love Charizards So I Regret Murderi..... Hurting His.
= I. Am. The. Champion!

ALL HAIL ME.

ITS TIME FOR HOE..... Oh Wait. Back To Kanto Innit?

Final Johto Stats :

On My Way To Kanto!

KANTO ( AGAIN )

- Got On Boat
- Arrived In Kanto ( Properly )
- Went To The Gym And Beat Trainers
- Went Around Raking In Garbage Cans Before Figuring Out There Was No Electric Fence. FML
- Beat Lt.Surge With One Faint

Now to re-continue it!

- Went to Saffron City and went to the gym, couldn't find exercise bikes so i decided to find a battle
- Somehow, No idea how, got to the gym leader in under 4 teleporters without battleing anybody....
- Beat her and forgot to take a picture... Sorry.
- Went to Erika's Gym in Celedon and Owned Her with the use of Icy Wind and Bite :D
[ BTW im not doing a lot of pictures all the time like last time ]

Posideon Learned Hydro Pump in place of Water Gun

Got completely Lost inside of Rock Tunnel and got scared but I finally found teh exit back to Lavender..
- Went to Fushia
Got Posideon to level 70! FTW

Beat Janine
Got wondering how to move dat darn Snorlax....
OH CRAP.
- Flew back/walked to Violet City to get flash tm.
- LOL'ed at the Level 3 Bellsprouts, I almost feel sorry for killing them... almost....
- Got Flash. Wondered who to teach it to. * distant memory from a while ago * SPARKEH! Got Sparkeh out of storage and taught it Flash :D
- I Knew he would be useful when I caught him ( a year ago )
- Flew/Walked back to Rock Tunnel
- Took me a minute to get through it Speed Boooost
- Went to Cerulean, look on Nugget Bridge, no trainers, i guess they left... Walk up.. oh no there they are... maybe somebody drowned or something...
- Found Misty after I done the machine part crap
- Beat her, forgot a picture,
- Kinda owned the snorlax.... oh well I cant trade it anywhere anyways.
- Went to Pallet Town via Viridian... Found somebody is living in my old house.. Somebody called... Red... Never heard of him.. Oh well, i wont have to battle him probably...
- Went to Blaine/Bin Laden who was hiding in a cave.
* Notice How using the letters from Bin Laden you can spell Blaine , The Crap?
- "BETTER HAVE A BURN HEAL"... Oh really, well you'd better have a towel...
- Undefeated in every single gym !!!
- Owned Blue completely... Just Brock left.
- Owned Brock

The Final Battle

Adam VS OLDER ADAM RED!

Pikachu Owned Me then I owned him.
All the others I had a super effective move for !
I WON.

NO IT ISN'T! ONTO HOENNNNNNNNNNNNN!

HOENN
Spoiler:
Emerald
-Used A-Starter for Squirtle
- Posideon beat that darn Zigzagoon.
* Birch is a PKMN Proffesor, he gets jumped by a level 3 Zigzagoon, and he has three pokeballs with him, why doesn't he use them? Wtf?
- Leveled up and Owned May
- Went to Normans Gym and helped Wally get a Ralts
* How the crap does that ever level up? All it knows is a non attack move.
- Saved for now
- About 5 months later I restart this.
- Batlled a bit then headed into the Petalburg Woods
- Battled my way through the woods
- Challenge Roxanne and owned her easily. Posideon evolved into Wartortle
- Caught a Tailow ( WINGZ ) and Nincada ( CUTTER ) for HM slaves.
- Beat May, God I love Critical hits.
- Got to Mr.Briney and headed to Dewford
- Against Brawly, - Mahop: Middle, Meditite ( i call it free EXP ) and Makuhita was easy. ( on 2nd try )
- Saved
-
Old October 30th, 2011 (10:05 AM).
Weedle trainer

Ultimate Solo Challenge Update #2 with Weedle

Well yesterday and the day before I continued my run. I finally got Weedle strong enough to beat all the trainers in Viridian forest, then went to Brock's gym. I beat the trainer before Brock, then challenged Brock himself. Right now I can beat Geodude, but Onix is too powerful with his Rock Tomb that hits every time, so I'll have to level Weedle up more (right now he's level 13).
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)