The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Challenges

Notices

Challenges Bored of your old Pokémon games, but still want to play them? Put your skills to the test with a solo run, a monotype challenge, or anything else you can think of.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 17th, 2012, 05:36 PM
LucarioGuild7

Nature: Jolly
Here it is my first update:
Spoiler:

-Picked Squirtle for surf
-Spent 2 hours till i found outhow to cheat in a magby
-Beat Brock like a bossaru
-Trained some more got through Mt.Moon
-Got beat the crap out of by Misty
-Grinded till FireRaiser evolved into Magmar then beat her
-Destroyed all trainers on the S.S Anne
-Caught Pidgey and Meowth for hm slaves
-Currently pissed off in Lt.Surge's gym

Magmar Breakdown:
Spoiler:

oh yeah also ive decided im going all the way thats right ultinate challenge
Old April 18th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Punnagg
Advanced Spriter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Punnagg
Final Update
-Defeated Elite 4
-Defeated all Gym Leaders in Kanto
-Defeated Red

Final Team

Ferligatr lv.79 @ Amulet Coin
-Earthquake
-Bite
-Ice Punch
-Hydro Pump

HM Slaves

Psyduck lv.20
-Whirlpool
-Surf
-Strength
-Waterfall

Paras lv.5
-Cut
-Flash
-Scratch

Pidgeotto lv.17
-Tackle
-Gust
-Fly
-Quick Attack

Old April 18th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Lilienne
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quiet
Name: Lilienne
In-Game Name: Kiriko
Game Played: Sapphire
Pokemon: Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence
Ultimate: No

Anyway, before I begin, will note using an Emulator and speed boosting, and will hack in a Bagon (probably at level 3-4). That being said, the only thing that will be carried on me are HM slaves (most likely 2, as Salamence will have Fly.)

Updates:
- So far just EV training the Bagon. Lots of Zigzagoons/Poochyenas to go. Hurray! All this before first trainer battle with...the rival, I guess?
- EVs done, battled my way up to Roxanne and destroyed her with level 23 Bagon. Bite spam. Also new HM slave: Zigzagoon
-2nd badge and 3rd badge get; 2nd was easy, Headbutt spam, same for Rival/Wally. 3rd badge was tougher. Supersonic and Thunder Wave was annoying, forced to exhaust Potions. I was hoping to save as many as possible, but life happens. Oh, Bagon -> Shelgon
-Badges 4 and 5 get; Flannery was a pain, specifically Torkoal with Body Slam paralysis/Attract. Norman wasn't a big problem, though. End Day 1 with Shelgon at 43.
-Day 2 GO! Shelgon was stuck at 49 after beating up some silly ol' Aqua Grunts in the Weather Institute, so grindy-grindy in the grass until it hits 50, and evolves. Onto the Rival battle which just got 3x easier now that it's Salamence. Same with Winona, Fly spam/Dragonbreath Altaria. Beat more rockets at the Ghost Tower thing.
-Badges 7 and 8 get. Didn't really see if I could double battle without a second pokemon, so I used an HM slave in place of a second actual battler. Still, not much of a problem with Salamence as Dragonbreath did the job well enough. Oh, before that, beat rival with Fly spam again, 1-hitting everything. Team Aqua was laughably easy to handle in both places, as always. And then the event Kyogre, which I just kind of killed because, you know, who cares in a solo challenge? And then came Wallace, which was easy until Milotic. Spammed potions until it ran out of Ice Beams, and then Dragonbreathed it to death. Onto the Elite Four now. End Day 2, leaving the epic conclusion for Day 3.
-Day 3 the final day. Had to go through Victory Road which was the easiest thing in the world. Now, Elite Four Sydney was just a might bit annoying, as things didn't die in one hit, so I used an extra Fly. Otherwise, no big deal. Same with Phoebe, who got Crunched to death. I got lucky with Glacia. Flamethrower killed Glalies in one hit, and Fly killed the Sealeos as well. Walrein survived one Fly, and I ended up getting really, really lucky when Blizzard missed. Drake was just super easy. Dragonbreath killed everything without trouble. And then came Steven, who was annoying as heck. Especially Claydol, Cradily, Armaldo, who all used freaking Ancientpower. Full Restore and Dragonbreath followed up with Fly was the key to defeating the fossils, and Crunch took care of the Claydol that came before it. Skarmory, Aggron, and Metagross were no match for Flamethrowers, even if Aggron is part Rock. His special defense is non-existent, it seems. So ends my travels in the Hoenn region, with my Salamence clearing the Elite Four alone! Screenshot:

Ending Stats: Salamence level 70 holding Amulet Coin
HP: 220
Attack: 255
Special Attack: 173
Defense: 112
Special Defense: 138
Speed: 194

Techniques:
Flamethrower
Crunch
Fly
Dragonbreath

Bonus!: Also, decided to take it a bit further by also taking down the Trick House. Blue Tent Get!

Last edited by Lilienne; April 20th, 2012 at 02:29 PM.
Old April 19th, 2012, 01:09 AM
Punnagg
Advanced Spriter

Name: Punnag
Game: Silver
Pokemon: Tyranitor
Ultimate: No

Old April 19th, 2012, 02:38 AM
Arceus Whisper
Shiny Hunter

Nature: Lax
Name: Arceus Whisper
Game: Leafgreen -> Crystal -> Emerald -> Diamond -> Black
Pokemon: Scyther
Ultimate: For sure =D

3DS FC: 5284-2430-5346
White FC: 4385-5365-2671
Old April 19th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Jolteon*
Super Boss Trainer

Nature: Sassy
Have not updated in quite a while...anyways here goes:
SOULSILVER WITH DONPHAN
Spoiler:

Heart swiftly beating, Coolguy mounts Tododile and surfs headfirst towards the menace that is within the Lake of Rage.
"What type of beast be you?" I inquired of the giant, red worm.
"I am Red Gyarados, unique of my kind. I was awakened by the men clad in black, and I wish to take battle with them," said the beast. Since he moved closer, Coolguy realized just how wretched this monster was. Its mouth was agape; a mucousy saliva dripped down to the lake. Its great teeth were of a dark yellow, and a stench emanated from its mouth as it spoke. In fact the only thing majestic about it was its red scales. They shone brilliantly in the sunlight. Coolguy knew what he had to do.
"Although I do not like your assailants, I must slay you foul beast of Hell. You upset the balance of the water; you disturb the birds in the sky. Go Ignatius!"
Battle ensued. The wild Gyarados put up a fight, but Ignatius put up a better one.
"Quickly use your rollout attack!" And Ignatius did, slaying the beast once and for all. Coolguy tore off a scale and surfed back to shore, pride in his mind having restored the balance of nature. He found a crazy, rusty haired man and a Dragonite. The man was muttering to himself.
"That Red Gyarados wasn't acting right," The man muttered. "As I feared, someone must have forced it to evolve. Did you come here because of the wild tales?."
"No, I came because I had nothing better to do. The Gym was closed. I'm Coolguy."
"Oh ho! Your Coolguy?" said the mysterious man. Apparently Coolguy was getting quite a reputation. "I'm Lance, a trainer like you. I heard some rumblings so I came to investigate..."
"That was probably the small red worm living amidst the lake. I took care of it." Coolguy flashed the red scale.
"Yes, I saw the way you battled earlier, Coolguy. I can tell you possess considerable skill. If you do not mind helping, I need someone to aid in an investigation?"
"All right."
"Excellent! A mysterious signal is coming from Mahogany Town causing the Magikarp to evolve?"
They both boarded their avian creatures and flew south, one atop a dragon, the other a pigeon. The Dragonite's hyper beam made getting in simple; they flew in through the newly made hole in the roof.
"Where is the ****ing staircase?" Lance was holding a man in glasses against the wall, and his menacing Dragonite was towering overhead.
"I-i-it's right over there. Underneath that wardrobe." The seemingly stout man shrunk to the floor.
"Thanks." Lance spat on the man's feet.
"Oh oh thank you kind sir, for your mercy."
"Mercy? I show no mercy to the weak slime of the earth. Dragonite, hyper beam." After a quick charge Dragonite took care of the man. He then took care of the bookshelf.
"s'go! s'go!" They both charged down the stairs, Coolguy taking out any Pokémon in his way with a swift Rollout. Ariana and Petrell weren't tough, but they were no cakewalk. They let the secret spillout that Electrode's were powering the radio signal.
"No one ****'s with innocent Pokémon. Coolguy knockout the Electrodes so we can take 'em to a Pokémon center." Coolguy's Ignatius did just that. Earthquake after Earthquake, he took out the Electrodes and took down the generator.
"Nice work. I'm out," and Lance flew into the night, heading East.

Coolguy headed to the Pokémon Center to heal Ignatius and let his Pidgey and Tododile rest in the PC for a while. He then headed to Pryce's gym, which was now open.
Opening the door, the brisk wind hit him in the face, and his eye's watered up. He knew this would not be easy. An old man at the end of the gym stood up from his seat on the floor.
"Pokémon have many experiences in their lives, just like we do. I, too, have seen and suffered much in my life. Since I am your elder, let me show you what I mean. I have been training Pokémon since before you were born. I do not lose easily. I, Pryce - the Winter Trainer - shall demonstrate my power! Go Seel!"
"Go Ignatius! Use Earthquake!" The magnitude of the earthquake took out the Seel. This battle seemed to be going easier than expected.
"Willow is my middle name. Willow is flexible and not easily broken. I'm not giving up yet. Go Dewgong!"
"Hmph! Use Rollout!" Ignatius charged at the Dewgong and his charge quickly broke into a a spin.
"Dewgong evade it and hit him with an Aurora Beam!" Dewgong did just that. Ignatius kept going and hit a wall, which caused him to be vulnerable for an Aurora Beam attack. It was a direct hit. Ignatius lied there and flinched at the cold.
"Quick Ignatius, go at it for a second time." Ignatius charged up again and this time he slammed into Dewgong's stomach, knocking Dewgong out.
"Humph... You are quite the Trainer. This is my last Pokémon. Go Piloswine!" Ignatius still rolling from the momentum of the last attack hit Piloswine. Piloswine squealed and reared up on its hind legs.
"Summon a hailstorm." A grey cloud loomed over the battle field, dropping ice pellets the size of large rocks. "Now hit him with a Blizzard." Piloswine opened up its mouth, and let out a terrific roar; and with the roar game a monumental snowstorm.
"No! Ignatius!" Ignatius was flat on its stomach, gasping. It was on its final string.
"Who's strong now? Piloswine finish it off with an ice fang." Piloswine leaped on top of Ignatius, its teeth ready to dig into its back. They froze over and as it started to sink down, Ignatius used earthquake and it shook the room, as well as shaking Piloswine off of its back. Ignatius had successfully brought down Piloswine. Coolguy and Ignatius retrieved their badge and left without a word.

I'm just going to catch up:
Flew to goldenrod
Beat team rocket and saved director
Travelled through ice path and beat lair
went into dragony cave and got badge
went to elm and got master ball
beat kimono girls
beat lugia in whirl island
went to victory road
beat elite four
went to vermillion
beat lt surge
beat sabrina
Recieved power plant part
beat misty
Got magnet line ticket
beat erika
beat janine
went to lavender town

Ignatius the Donphan Lv 83
Earthquake
Rollout
AncientPower
Giga Impact

Last edited by Jolteon*; April 20th, 2012 at 02:11 PM.
Old April 20th, 2012, 05:43 PM
The Void
Comforter, philosopher, and lifelong mate

Name: dragon456
Game: FireRed
Pokemon: Larvitar (hacked as starter; rival uses Bulbasaur to make it fair)
Ultimate: No thanks.

I IZ SO EXCITED!

Update:

Spoiler:
I, Ethan from Pallet Town, begin my journey in my road to becoming a Pokemon Master.

What's happened so far:
- Wakes up in my room.
- Withdraws a Potion from my PC.

- Heads out of the house, into the woods, and is stopped by the Oak Tree.
- Is led inside the lab, sees rival, and is asked to pick a starter.
- Picks Larvitar.

- Heads out of the lab but is stopped by rival and is challenged to battle.
- Beats the crap out of rival.
- Exits lab.

- Heads out of Pallet Town, grinds Larvitar to level 6 in Route 1, and heads to Viridian City.
- Heals up in the Pokemon Center.
- Goes inside Pokemart, receives the parcel, and is requested for it to be delivered to the tree, I mean the professor.

- Heads back to Pallet and gives the parcel.

- Rival arrives.
- Receives the Pokedex, and is asked to complete it as much as I can. Too bad for him, cause I'm playing mono >.>

- Receives some Pokeballs.
- Goes inside rival's house. Receive's town map from Daisy.

- Catches Pidgey for my HM's.
- Heals in the Pokemon Center.
- Grinds a bit.
- Heads to the Pokemon League, is stopped by rival, and is challenged to battle.

- Defeats rival.

- Heals in Pokemon Center.

- Is "taught" how to catch Pokemon from Old Man. Receives the Teachy TV.
- Heads out to the forest, challenges, or is challenged by every single trainer, and beats the crap out of them.
- Picks up an Antidote.
- PP is almost out, HP is still almost full. (Only attacking move available so far is Bite.)
- Gets out of Viridian Forest, and quickly heads to the Pokemon Center.
- Challenges gym.
- EPIC BATTLE BETWEEN BROCK AND ETHAN.

- Easily wins.

- Heals, heads east, and receives RUNNING SHOES from some Aide.

Moveset so far:
Larvitar (M) lvl15
Ability: Guts
Modest Nature
Moves:
- Bite
- Leer
- Sandstorm
- Screech

Pidgey (M) lvl4
Ability: Keen Eye
Bold Nature
Moves:
-Tackle

End of update.

Last edited by The Void; April 20th, 2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2012, 02:55 PM
Jolteon*
Super Boss Trainer

Nature: Sassy
Almost final update on SoulSivler part of ULTIMATE DONPHAN SOLO CHALLENGE
Spoiler:

-Received Pokegear Radio update
-went to Vermillion
-Beat Snorlax
-Beat Pewter Gym after going through the Diglett thingy
-Travelled south to where I thought Cinabbar Island was
-Travelled East to face Blaine
-Beat his whole Gym
-Talked to Blue
-Flew to Viridian and beat Blue
-Flew to Pallet town and got HM08 Rock Climb
-Went to Elite four to train to Lv 100 (did it)
-Went to Mt. Silver and caught Ursarang to teach Rock Climb to
-Went to the summit and am currently facing and saved at Red.

Ignatius the Donphan lv. 100
-Rock Slide
-Sandstorm (To rid the field of Hail)
-Giga Impact
-Earthquake

(P.S This picture seems appropriate):

Final update for SoulSilver:
Beat Red

Last edited by Jolteon*; April 22nd, 2012 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 01:50 PM
jdthebud
Monotype Master
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Another One-in-each challenge completed.

On HeartGold, it's Naina the Noctowl!

Name: Jd
Starter: Cyndaquil
Rival: Grant

After the beginning stuff, I caught Naina the Hoothoot on Route 29. Follow the screens if you like.

Johto and Elite Four Screens:
Spoiler:
Johto:

Elite Four:

Kanto and Red Screens:
Spoiler:
Kanto:

Elite Four Round 2:

Pokemon Trainer Red:

Video of battle against Pokemon Trainer Red:
Spoiler:

Team Jd:

Naina the Calm Noctowl, ♂ - L100 @ Wacan Berry (poof!)
Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Air Slash, Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, Dream Eater
Final Stats: 375/107/136/215/236/184

LeafGreen - HeartGold - Emerald - Platinum - Black 2 (postgame)

FireRed - HeartGold - Emerald - Platinum - Black 2

Select Completed Challenges:
Ultimate Monotype:

Fireheart: L88, L88, L71, L76, L100; Palin: L98, L92, L86, L100, L100
Excalibur: L75, L88, L87, L84, L100; Nagini: L100, L96, L100, L100, on hold

Last edited by jdthebud; April 23rd, 2012 at 01:57 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 10:47 PM
Punnagg
Advanced Spriter

#1 Update

-Hacked Larvitar at lv.5
-Defeated all Gym Leaders
-On my way to Elite 4

My Current Team

Tyranitor Lv.55
-Crunch
-Rock Slide
-Thrash
-Dig

Chikorita Lv.13
-Tackle
-Flash
-Cut
-Razor Leaf

Psyduck lv.18
-Surf
-Whirlpool
-Waterfall
-Strength

Pidgeotto lv.17
-Fly
-Sand Attack
-Tackle
-Quick Attack

Last edited by Punnagg; April 24th, 2012 at 06:45 AM.
Old April 24th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Aeyra
Beginning Trainer

I've just started a solo run with Mudkip in Ruby Destiny, a hack that takes place in the Gento Region. My Marshtomp, Glade, is currently at Lvl. 28 and we have one badge. Do hacks count towards the Ultimate Pokemon solo challenge? (also, I'm Nuzlocking it. If Glade faints, even once, it's game over for me.) My DS is broken, so I don't have a way to play Sinnoh.
Old April 24th, 2012, 08:32 AM
AWinterFreak
Beginning Trainer

I completed a Tododile-Croconaw-Feraligatr solo run on ruby (starter hacked in).
At the moment I am doing a torchic-combusken-blaziken solo run on emerald.
Badges: 6
Hm slaves: 3
I will hopefully complete a bagon-shellgon-salamence solo run on ruby, If I can deal with the slow growth rate.
Old April 24th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Lateon
The Eon Follower

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to Lateon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lateon Send a message via Yahoo to Lateon
I'm gonna do a Ultimate run with Pikachu, just for fun =) I'm gonna go Yellow->Crystal->Emerald->Platinum->White.

So, starting off:

Name: Sean/Shauna when I get to be a female.
Pokemon: Whit the Pikachu. He shall never evolve!
Ultimate: yeps! I'm gonna do this old school, too. Starting with Yellow.

Edit: First update! I've given my Pikachu his own blog to chronicle his journey: http://whitthepikachu.tumblr.com/pos...exhausting-day

Forum Activity
Wifi Activity

Currently Working On

Last edited by Lateon; April 24th, 2012 at 08:05 PM.
Old April 25th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Punnagg
Advanced Spriter

Final Update
-Defeated Elite 4
-Defeated Gym Leaders in Kanto
-Defeated Red

My Current Team

Tyranitor Lv.78
-Crunch
-Rock Slide
-Thrash
-Earthquake

Chikorita Lv.13
-Tackle
-Flash
-Cut
-Razor Leaf

Psyduck lv.18
-Surf
-Whirlpool
-Waterfall
-Strength

Pidgeotto lv.17
-Fly
-Sand Attack
-Tackle
-Quick Attack

Old April 26th, 2012, 10:50 AM
ravanson
Beginning Trainer

I'm going through: Firered -> SoulSilver -> Emerald -> Platinum -> Black

Username: ravanson
in-game: Roel
Pokemon: Pinsir
Old April 26th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Pokemon Game Fan
Elite Trainer

Damn, I wish I visited more, I've done literally around a hundred solo runs in my time off, mostly all GSC, but I've done a few others too.

I played FireRed as Nidoking, Yellow as Starmie, and GSC as:

Electabuzz x3
Pidgeot x2
Ampharos
Houndoom
Vaporeon
Fearow
Tyranitar
Steelix
among many many others (Johto is my favorite region, I STILL haven't gotten sick of going left from your hometown into Cherrygrove, hacking my solo run Pokemon, training it to like level 20 with the speed button, beating both of the trainers in Falkner's gym then beating the Sprout Tower BEFORE I defeat Falkner... sooo many times, still fun to me).

Although I'd like to sign up for another one please, this time I will be playing two, but I will do one at a time.

Game: Yellow
Pokemon: Dragonite
-I still havent decided whether or not I will hack a Dragonite or a Dratini, Dratini seems like a dick to train, but I'd love to evolve it personally.

Game: Crystal
Pokemon: Kingdra
-This one will be hacked as a Kingdra, simply because it is trade-evo'd.

Sorry for the double post but:

Current status:

Dragonite yellow solo run.
Just caught a Nite in Viridian Forest, have Pikachu in my last slot at like level 12, will be just using him to be out there for game interactions, I also have a Pidgeotto caught in V Forest cause I don't wanna teach Dragonite Fly.
Dragonite is level 11 and I am about to get to Brock

EDIT - Actually, I wont be signing up for the Yellow playthrough as Dragonite, I havent played Yellow for a while and I'd rather enjoy it in a regular playthrough, though I will go through with the Kingdra one, since I've played GSC a ton and wouldn't bother me to use one Pokemon. :p

Last edited by Pokemon Game Fan; April 26th, 2012 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 28th, 2012, 12:03 PM
AWinterFreak
Beginning Trainer

Started a Bagon-Shelgon-Salamence solo run
Currently, I have 5 badges. 3 hm slaves, and I just got Salamence.
only grind trained at the beginning.
Got the first badge when she (Bagon) was around level 15.
Second badge was a little tough, Bagon around level 21, has good attack but she is a little fragile.
Third gym, I hit level 30, but i stopped the evolution so I could get dragonbreath at level 33 instead of 38.
Fourth gym, Bagon evolved into shelgon. Took on the fourth gym when I was around level 35.
Fifth gym took him on when shelgon was around level 38. Slaking yawned me around 6 times.
Surfed to the abandoned ship, leveled shelgon to around 42.
Battled trainers on the way to sixth gym.
After I fought a few trainers in the sixth gym shelgon evolved into salamence.

Stuck on emerald, because I can't remember how to unlock the last gym, I have seven badges.
Sapphire: mudkip solo run, until he learns hydro pump, level 42, then evolve.
Old April 29th, 2012, 05:23 PM
jdthebud
Monotype Master
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Third part of the One-in-each challenge completed - Scarlet the Delcatty on Ruby.

Name: Jd
Starter: Torchic

Raced through the beginning with Torchic, caught Scarlet the Skitty above Rustboro, and we were off.

Screens:
Spoiler:
Hoenn:

Elite Four:

Champion Steven:

Video of battle against Champion Steven:
Spoiler:

Hall of Fame:
Spoiler:

Team Jd:

Scarlet the Rash Delcatty, ♀ - L92 @ Magnet
Ability: Cute Charm
Moves: Return, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Calm Mind
Final Stats: 280/142/166/158/120/165

LeafGreen - HeartGold - Emerald - Platinum - Black 2 (postgame)

FireRed - HeartGold - Emerald - Platinum - Black 2

Select Completed Challenges:
Ultimate Monotype:

Fireheart: L88, L88, L71, L76, L100; Palin: L98, L92, L86, L100, L100
Excalibur: L75, L88, L87, L84, L100; Nagini: L100, L96, L100, L100, on hold
Old May 1st, 2012, 01:36 PM
Jobrjo
Mime Jr.

All ye solo-ers, here ye now! Thou shouldest view this thread http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=279299 , every oneth of thou!
Hey, I recently just made a new challenge, and I think many of you solo-ers could register as having completed it. Thanks!
Old May 1st, 2012, 07:11 PM
WolfsbaneCharm52

I don't have a save file on any of my games right now, and I love solo runs, so I would love if someone would suggest me one (or more) Solo challenges to complete! I'll put cartridges that I have as priority, but I'm not against using an emulator to play a game I don't have.
Games I have -
Yellow
Blue
Red
Silver
Emerald
Platinum
Pearl
White
Black

To get the ball rolling, I'll do a Meganium Solo on my Silver game.
Old May 4th, 2012, 09:09 PM
WolfsbaneCharm52

UPD8
Stuck on bugsy because her dang scyther just Fury Cuts the hell out of my Bayleef and training sucks because all the pokemon are around level 5-7 and Bayleef is level 24 lol txt it.

Last edited by WolfsbaneCharm52; May 4th, 2012 at 09:28 PM.
Old May 5th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Nickmonster
I AmThe Best So Give It A Rest

Ill this a go. My precious Blaziken who was my first and last level 100 Pokemon I ever had dream will now come back true. Ill update through screenshots and blogs updates.
Old May 5th, 2012, 08:33 PM
pokemonpokemonpokemon59
The official Machoke

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Skype™ to pokemonpokemonpokemon59
Gonna attempt an ultimate solo challange...
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:02 PM
ZalelikesCookies
Beginning Trainer

Can I hack in an evolved pokemon for my solo run?
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:24 PM
bctincher15
blue eye + brown eye =awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZalelikesCookies View Post
Can I hack in an evolved pokemon for my solo run?
You can hack a Pokemon, but only a first form and if it's not obtainable before the 3rd gym. It must also be perfectly legit.

My wife and I share my PSN account.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links