The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Challenges

Notices

Challenges Bored of your old Pokémon games, but still want to play them? Put your skills to the test with a solo run, a monotype challenge, or anything else you can think of.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 6th, 2013, 03:38 PM
James901
The CyndaquilofWar

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by KagamiChan View Post
Here's a solution to your little problem, James

If you're using Visual Boy Advanced, just set your Save Type to Automatic Flash 128k. That should allow in-game saving and for you to be able to start back in your room after E4 so you can do the post-E4 content. And it kinda prevents random save losses. And for the "Internal battery has run dry"error, just set your emulator to use real clock so you can still enjoy time-based events such as day/night evolutions.
Sadly I lost my save but thank you, now I know for next time.
Here's a link to my Trade Review Thread, be sure to post a comment if we trade.
Old March 7th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Wow, that really sucks, James. Anyway, a lot's happened today, so hooray.

- During my training, went back to Pokestar Studios and filmed some movies. Even let Hydra be part of a couple.

- Finally managed to beat Colress in the World Tournament thing with a well-aimed, Work Up-boosted Dragon Rush at his Magneton, which was my main problem.

- Went through the whole Team Plasma thing on the boat, pretty much pwned everyone.

- Afterwards, I made my way out of Chargestone Cave and reached Mistralton City.

- Do a bit of training with the trainers in Celestial Tower.

- During the training, Hydra finally reaches LVL 50 and evolves into Zweilous! Huzzah!

- Proceeded to challenge the gym. Hydra, in her new Zweilous form, pretty much 1HKO's everything that the trainers and even the gym leader put before her.

- Make my way to Lentimas Town. I take a visit to the Haunted Mansion or whatever and get seriously spooked by the ghost girl...nah, I'm kidding. Obtain Lunar Wing.

- I get through Reversal Mountain, grinding a bit on the trainers in there, and get to Undella Town.

- After a totally one-sided battle with my rival, I go to Opelucid City to kill Drayden. Dragon-on-Dragon was really tough, but I managed to get through it with Hydra.

- Afterwards, though, I had a big problem with Zinzolin during the whole freezing Opelucid scenario. He kept using Ice-type Cryogonals that would kill Hydra with a couple of Ice Beams. With the help of a lucky critical hit, though, I managed to beat him.

- Am currently trying to find a HM Slave that can use Fly to get me out of here. I already caught one that knows Surf.

- Hydra is two levels away from evolving again, and is seriously over-leveled right now.

Hydra ♀

LVL 62

Work Up
Dragon Rush
Dragon Pulse
Crunch
Old March 7th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Lockdown
Doom in a can

Nature: Impish
I'm going to try this.
Games - Leaf Green --> HG --> Sapphire --> Diamond --> Black 2
Pokemon - Mewtwo

This ought to be easy..... not.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Hacked Mewtwo as a starter in place of Squirtile
Beat my rival
Beat my rival again
Beat Brock

Beat Misty

Beat my rival, yet again
Beat my rival, again. Will he ever learn?
Obtained Cut

Psycho

Lv.32
Confusion
Barrier
Mega Punch
Mega Kick

K J H S U

Solo
LG G E P White
LG G E P White

Click it if you dare--->Do you dare?
Old March 8th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Ruki_Kato

Rock pokemon, I might never use them after this challenge.

Wattsons Gym was easy up until his Magnetron. It kept paralyzing me and I had to Tail Whip it a few times to even do decent damage. After using up 5 Sodas and 4 Paralyze heals it finally went down. Wattson also used 2 Super Potions on it. Blah. 3/8 badges obtained.

Head north from Mauville I took on the Winstrate household. All in all it's easy and I obtain the Macho Brace. Upon going further I realize I have nothing that can learn Rock Smash. I refuse to teach Tron HM's. I then catch NomNom the Gulpin and teach it to him.

In Vandanturf Tunnel I meet a hiker with level 16 Geodudes. The first one proceeds to take down a level 35 Tron, awesome. Let's try again. After the second try the Hiker goes down a lot easier. Heading north from Mauville again, I do something time consuming and dumb. I run around to get ash for all the flutes. Never. Again. Not worth it. D:

Heading south from Fallarbor I decide it's time to train Tron some new moves. He learns Shockwave and Secret Power, in the hopes that rock types become less horrible. I also feed him a Carbos to maybe boost his attack stat just a little.

Nothing interesting happens in Meteor Falls besides meeting Team Aqua and Magma. I imagine these guys as just feuding siblings that too a fight waaay too far. On my way to Fallarbor I catch Derp Duck the Lotad. I'm slightly lost on where to go so this is where I'll end my small update.

Tron the Bold Raichu
Lv: 42 Ability: Static Item: Quick Claw
110 / 82 / 64 / 86 / 75 / 109
Shockwave / Tail Whip / Secret Power / Thunderbolt

Jasper the Nincada: Lv 10 Flash / Harden / Leech Seed / Cut
NomNom the Gulpin: Lv 12 Strength / Yawn / Poison Gas / Rock Smash
Derp Duck the Lotad: Lv 15 Will be used for Surf and Waterfall
Old March 8th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Alright! Finished my run today!

- Made my way to Humilau City and decimated the gym. Hydra evolved for the third time into Hydreigon! Boo ya!

- Took the new Hydra to the Team Plasma ship. Went through the whole scenario and killed Zinzolin with no issue this time.

- However, I did have minor issues with our good friend Colress. Took me an extra try, but the second time I wiped the floor with him.

- Made my way to the Grand Chasm, where I pretty much killed Black Kyurem with one Dragon Rush.

- Ghetsis did prove to be a bit of a problem, though. He had a Hydreigon of his own that nearly 1HKO'd mine. After I killed his Hydreigon, though, the rest was easy.

- Team Plasma over and done with! Hoorah! Next stop, Victory Road.

- Got to Victory Road and took a couple of HM Slaves to get past it. Succeeded without a problem.

- The E4! Deposited my HM Slaves in the PC and went up to face them.

- Beat Caitlin and Shauntal easy with Crunch as the only move I actually used.

- Grimsley presented a bit of a problem, because his Bisharp totally walled me, and then tried to murder me with X-Scissor. Luckily managed to kill him with a critical-hit Dragon Pulse.

- The hardest was obviously Marshal. His fighting types were a big problem, especially since a lot of them could resist 1HKO's, but I equipped Hydra with Fly, and she was able to take out most of them. The biggest problem, however, was Conkeldurr. After my first Fly missed, he managed to hit me with a Bulk Up-boosted Hammer Arm that I barely survived. After a couple more times using Fly, I managed to kill him though.

- E4 Done and over with! Time for the Champion. Dragon-on-Dragon is going to be tough.

- Battle! The Champion sends out Hydreigon, which I gladly counter with Hydra. Poor old Hydreigon is 1HKO'd.

- Champion makes a comeback with Druddigon, which is killed as soon as it is released because of Hydra's Outrage still going on.

- Champion brings out Lapras. A lucky kill with the last Outrage 1HKO's it before Hydra gets confused.

- Champion brings out Archeops. First try at killing it, Hydra hits herself with a little bonus from Archeops, but second try, Archeops is killed with Crunch.

- Next up is Haxorus, my greatest threat. With a lucky break on the confusion, Hydra goes at Haxorus with Outrage. Oh noes! Haxorus has a Focus Sash, and is Full-restored the next go. Hydra's rampage is still going on though, and Haxorus is put down by the next hit.

- Last and definitely not least, Aggron. Aggron walls my Outrage, bringing it to an abrupt stop and causing more confusion! Nothing I have will even normally hit Aggron, but lucky for me, Aggron keeps using Automotize while I slowly kill it with not-very-effective moves.

- So, I win! I'm done! Hydra and I have decimated the Pokemon Gyms and obliterated the Unova League. Next stop, WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Final Team:

Hydra ♀

LVL 81

Fly
Outrage
Dragon Pulse
Crunch
Old March 8th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Lockdown
Doom in a can

Mewtwo Solo Run Kanto Part 2
Spoiler:

Beat Lt. Surge

That's all I did.

K J H S U

Solo
LG G E P White
LG G E P White

Old March 8th, 2013, 11:48 PM
TBar
Unhatched Egg

I'll do an Ultimate Mudkip solo Challenge!

Here are My Games: FR/SS/E/P/B2

Starting Fire Red Soon!

From Now on ,Mudkip is known as Mawp.
It will always be a Mudkip.
In gen one, for example, I will replace Squirtle by Mawp.

Fire Red First Update :
Spoiler:
Choosed Mawp The Rash Mudkip as my Starter.
Defeated Green Easily (Pawned His Bulbasaur)
Delivered Oak's Parcel
Received a Pokedex and some Balls
Trained a Little
Defeated Green again
Learned how to catch a Pokemon!
Sweeped Brock
Learned how to run
Walked my way to Mt. Moon.
Saved my Progress In Front of Mt Moon Entrance.

Current Mawp: Fire Red
Spoiler:

Mudkip Lvl 19
Rash
-Tackle
-Bide
-Mud Slap
-Water Gun

Last edited by TBar; March 9th, 2013 at 01:15 AM.
Old March 9th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Lockdown
Doom in a can

Mewtwo Solo Run Kanto Part 3

Spoiler:

Obtained Flash
Got through Rock Tunnel
Beat my rival
Beat Erika
(Forgot to get a picture)
Obtained Fly
Beat Giovanni in the Rocket Hideout
Saved Fuji
Obtained Surf
Obtained Strength
Psycho is at Lv.52.... even 1000 exp moves his exp bar only 3 or 4 tiny notches.....
Beat Koga <--- Closest I could get to him

After a while, you can pretty much 1HKO all the gym leaders pokemon, even if you are at a type disadvantage during solo runs....

Psycho

Lv.54
Confusion
Mega Kick
Swift
Recover

K J H S U

Solo
LG G E P White
LG G E P White

Old March 9th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Lopnis

4th update Dusclops Ultimate Solo Challenge Emerald
Turned off the Generator in New Mauville
Beat the Trickhouse a 3rd and 4th time
Met Gabby Again
Grabbed the Coincase for Tms I may want later from the Game Corner
Wynaut hatched nicknamed her Wioana and put her in the pc hatched her for not reason
Cleared the Weather Institute of Team Aqua got Balloon the Castform
Beat May again like it was my job, Got Fly from her
Met Scott again
Holy PokeBalls Batman my pokemon caught Pokerus :D
Beat Gabby again
Steven gave me the Devon Scope
Got to Fortree Gym and After a Grueling Gym Battle (Freaking half normal birds) I beat Wionna finally
Spoiler:

Scott Talked to me again
Beat the Trick house again (How did he know my personal expierences *Little creeped out*)
Cleared Team Aqua off Mount Pyre
Reached Lilycove City
Got the Pokeblocks Case
Saved for the moment
My Team

Boojangles Male Lvl.64 Pokerus
Moves: Night Shade, Faint Attack, Rock Smash, Shadow Punch
Mules/
Sally/Linoone
Chico/Lombre
Daina/Wingull
My Progress
Spoiler:
Old March 9th, 2013, 10:47 PM
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!

Nature: Serious
I'll join, I'm gonna take a break from my monotype, I tired of seeing Grass types(just kidding). :D

Username: WarriorCat
Pokemon: Jirachi (I know it's legendary, I've never used it before, so why not?) I'm going to hack it as the starter in each game.
Games: LeafGreen, HeartGold, Emerald, Platinum, Blaze Black 2

I'll update later.
Old March 10th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Ruki_Kato

Spoiler:
Took the Cable Car up to Mt. Chimney. It's easy going through the area. I kinda wonder why everyone has Poochyena though, even Archie. Universal Bad Guy Pokemon apparently. One of the Team Aqua says Team Magma is a weird name, which I thought was kinda funny.

Maxie goes down pretty easy, and just walks away afterwards. On my way to Lavaridge I encounter the awesome cookie lady. I take a bit and buy 30 of these things. They're cheaper than Full Heals and also yummier. In Lavaridge I also get an egg from the hot springs lady.

After taking a minute to navigate through the gym I encounter Flannery. The only thing to give me trouble is her Torkoal. It kills me in my first attempt, since I didn't use any thunder attacks on it thinking it was rock. My second attempt I try Thunderbolt and it goes down in one hit. 4/8 badges obtained.

Upon leaving Brendan gives me the Go-Goggles. A lot of trainers in the desert use Sandshrew apparently. Nothing really interesting happens otherwise besides me getting the Claw Fossil. From here I headed down to Slateport to take the boat to Petalburg. Time to take on Gym number 5. After making sure to make my way through all the rooms I take on Dad. All of his Pokemon are OHKO'd. Badge 5/8 obtained.

After beating him I get Surf. Yay! Taught this to Derp Duck. At this point I decide to go exploring. In New Bark I get the Amulet Coin for Tron. He's never taking this off. In Mauville I get the Basement key from Wattson. On my way to New Mauville I see the greatest sign ever. Nothing interesting happens in New Mauville otherwise. I get Thunderbolt from Wattson. Too bad Tron already knows this.

A few steps from Fallarbor the egg finally hatches. Smiley the Wynaut is shoved into the box in Fallarbor. Upon arriving back in Petalburg I Surf south towards Dewford. Healing up here I head east towards Slateport. I'm almost out of PP when I arrive, even after going through the Abandoned Ship.

Having done a complete circle I head east from Mauville to the new area of the map. Making my way across the small gap I head north towards Fortree. On my way up I catch Peant Butr and Jelly, both Tropius. Since I can't go further I rest up in the Weather Institute. Here I deposit Jasper and NomNom and take out Peant Butr. I teach her Rock Smash, Strength, and Cut while Derp Duck gets Flash. Upon defeating the Aqua Admin I also stick Bobble Head the Castform into the box before leaving.

Outside I fight Brendan again. He gives me Fly upon defeat, which gets taught to Peant Butr. Since I can't take on the Fortree Gym yet I bypass the city and just keep heading east. I get the Devon Scope from Steven and deposit my HM slaves before taking Gym. The whole gym is hilariously easy as I go through it. The only thing to even survive is Altaria. Who somehow had 1 HP left after my Thunderbolt. She survived 2 of them before falling to a 3rd. 6/8 badges obtained.

Tron the Bold Raichu
LV: 61 Ability: Static Item: Amulet Coin
161 / 123 / 95 (his defense is horrible) / 130 / 111 / 163

Peant Butr the Tropius: LV 26 Cut / Strength / Rock Smash / Fly
Derp Duck the Lotad: LV 15 Surf / Growl / Flash / Nature Power

I was wondering if I could also switch my Sinnoh and Unova games. I'd like to make them Pearl and White if possible. I own both versions on my DS. Seeing as I'd rather not lose the Pokemon I have on either game I'll be playing them on an emulator instead.

Ultimate Solo Challenge: Tron the Raichu
LeafGreen: 8 of 8 Badges
Crystal: 16 of 16, Red Defeated
Emerald: 6 of 8 Badges
Pearl: 0 of 8 Badges
White: 0 of 8 Badges

Last edited by Ruki_Kato; March 10th, 2013 at 12:09 AM.
Old March 10th, 2013, 10:30 AM
James901
The CyndaquilofWar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki_Kato View Post
Spoiler:
Took the Cable Car up to Mt. Chimney. It's easy going through the area. I kinda wonder why everyone has Poochyena though, even Archie. Universal Bad Guy Pokemon apparently. One of the Team Aqua says Team Magma is a weird name, which I thought was kinda funny.

Maxie goes down pretty easy, and just walks away afterwards. On my way to Lavaridge I encounter the awesome cookie lady. I take a bit and buy 30 of these things. They're cheaper than Full Heals and also yummier. In Lavaridge I also get an egg from the hot springs lady.

After taking a minute to navigate through the gym I encounter Flannery. The only thing to give me trouble is her Torkoal. It kills me in my first attempt, since I didn't use any thunder attacks on it thinking it was rock. My second attempt I try Thunderbolt and it goes down in one hit. 4/8 badges obtained.

Upon leaving Brendan gives me the Go-Goggles. A lot of trainers in the desert use Sandshrew apparently. Nothing really interesting happens otherwise besides me getting the Claw Fossil. From here I headed down to Slateport to take the boat to Petalburg. Time to take on Gym number 5. After making sure to make my way through all the rooms I take on Dad. All of his Pokemon are OHKO'd. Badge 5/8 obtained.

After beating him I get Surf. Yay! Taught this to Derp Duck. At this point I decide to go exploring. In New Bark I get the Amulet Coin for Tron. He's never taking this off. In Mauville I get the Basement key from Wattson. On my way to New Mauville I see the greatest sign ever. Nothing interesting happens in New Mauville otherwise. I get Thunderbolt from Wattson. Too bad Tron already knows this.

A few steps from Fallarbor the egg finally hatches. Smiley the Wynaut is shoved into the box in Fallarbor. Upon arriving back in Petalburg I Surf south towards Dewford. Healing up here I head east towards Slateport. I'm almost out of PP when I arrive, even after going through the Abandoned Ship.

Having done a complete circle I head east from Mauville to the new area of the map. Making my way across the small gap I head north towards Fortree. On my way up I catch Peant Butr and Jelly, both Tropius. Since I can't go further I rest up in the Weather Institute. Here I deposit Jasper and NomNom and take out Peant Butr. I teach her Rock Smash, Strength, and Cut while Derp Duck gets Flash. Upon defeating the Aqua Admin I also stick Bobble Head the Castform into the box before leaving.

Outside I fight Brendan again. He gives me Fly upon defeat, which gets taught to Peant Butr. Since I can't take on the Fortree Gym yet I bypass the city and just keep heading east. I get the Devon Scope from Steven and deposit my HM slaves before taking Gym. The whole gym is hilariously easy as I go through it. The only thing to even survive is Altaria. Who somehow had 1 HP left after my Thunderbolt. She survived 2 of them before falling to a 3rd. 6/8 badges obtained.

Tron the Bold Raichu
LV: 61 Ability: Static Item: Amulet Coin
161 / 123 / 95 (his defense is horrible) / 130 / 111 / 163

Peant Butr the Tropius: LV 26 Cut / Strength / Rock Smash / Fly
Derp Duck the Lotad: LV 15 Surf / Growl / Flash / Nature Power

I was wondering if I could also switch my Sinnoh and Unova games. I'd like to make them Pearl and White if possible. I own both versions on my DS. Seeing as I'd rather not lose the Pokemon I have on either game I'll be playing them on an emulator instead.

Ultimate Solo Challenge: Tron the Raichu
LeafGreen: 8 of 8 Badges
Crystal: 16 of 16, Red Defeated
Emerald: 6 of 8 Badges
Pearl: 0 of 8 Badges
White: 0 of 8 Badges
I don't see any problem with changing the game you want to play, so of course you can.
Old March 10th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Lockdown
Doom in a can

Mewtwo Solo Run Kanto Part 5
Spoiler:

Beat my Rival
Beat Giovanni
Beat Sabrina

Cleared the Pokemon Mansion (I was listen to The One by Kevin Sherwood while I did this. That song is extremely creepy, just added to the effect of being in a burned down and abandoned building.)
Beat Blaine

Saved Lostelle from a rapist Hypno
Beat Giovanni for the last time

After Gym Leaders stats
Psycho
Lv.65

Confusion
Swift
Safegaurd
Recover

Beat my Rival
FINALLY got through Victory Road
Beat Lorelei

Beat Bruno

Beat Agatha

Beat Lance

Now for the final battle, against my rival
Beat Champion Red!

Play-by-play:
Spoiler:

Locdown sends out Psycho! (Lv.70)
Champion Red sends out Pidgeot (Lv.59)!
Psycho uses Shock Wave
Pidgeot fainted!
Champion Red sends out Gyarados (Lv.59)!
Gyarados's Intimidate cuts Psycho's attack!
Psycho uses Shock Wave
Gyarados fainted!
Champion Red sends out Arcanine (Lv.61)!
Arcanine's Intimidate cuts Psycho's attack!
Psycho uses Psychic
Arcanine fainted!
Psycho grew to Lv.71!
Champion Red sends out Venusaur (Lv.63)!
Psycho uses Psychic
Venusaur fainted!
Champion Red sends out Alakazam (Lv.57)!
Psycho uses Blizzard
Alakazam fainted!
Champion Red sends out Rhydon (Lv.59)!
Psycho uses Blizzard
Ryhdon fainted!
Locdown was victorious over Champion Red!

Kanto is over!

Final Stats:
Psycho

Lv.71
242/186/162/277/143/200
Psychic
Brick Break
Blizzard
Shock Wave

K J H S U

Solo
LG G E P White
LG G E P White

Old March 11th, 2013, 01:56 AM
CanadianBaconX

Nature: Lax
Name: CanadianBaconX
Pokemon: Kingler
Games: Blue > Crystal > Ruby > Pearl > Black
Old March 12th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Lopnis

5th Update of Dusclops Ultimate Solo Challenge
Beat May again
Beat Gabby
Switch to Acro bike
Cleared Out Magma's Hidet out Groundon Awakened Kicked Maxie's Butt
Got my Mach Bike back
Beat Gabby again wish she'd leave me alone Saw her interviewing Stern later
Archie Stole the Submarine
Got the Master Ball I'll never use
Cleared Out Aqua Headquarters,but Archie got away
Reached Mossdeep City
Talked to Scott
Beat the Mossdeep Gym, Which with Boojangles was like fighting a bunch of Psychic Puppys (Actually that sounds kind cool)
Spoiler:

Stop the Magma Invasion of the Mossdeep Spacecenter and got Dive from Steven
Visited Pacifidlog Town
Cleared the Abandoned Ship and traded the scanner for the Deepseatooth (Remembered why I hate limited bag space)
Cleared the Seafloor Cavern Kyougre Awakened
Reached Sootoplis City saw the Epic struggle Took pictures for fun
Spoiler:

Met Wallace told him we should look at Sky Pillar
Awakend Rayquaza and he fixed the problem Got Waterfall for Chico
Spoiler:

Beat Sootoplis Gym, Steven and Wallace Didn't wait to see the results
Spoiler:

Oh Well Next Stop Victory Road :D
Save and Quit for now
My Team:

Boojangles Dusclops Male Lvl. 78
Moves: Night Shade, Faint Attack,Shadow Punch,Rock Smash
Mules:
Sally/Linoone
Chico/Lombre
Daina/Wingull
My Progress:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lopnis; March 12th, 2013 at 08:11 AM.
Old March 13th, 2013, 10:23 AM
CanadianBaconX

Kingler Ultimate Solo Run Blue Update #1

Spoiler:
- Picked Squirtle and won rival battle.
- Caught a Lv. 3 Krabby and named it Kijima.
- Grinded to about Lv. 10.
- Beat Brock.
- Kijima evolved in Mt. Moon.
- Continued to Cerulean and beat Misty.
- Beat Rival, Nugget bridge and helped Bill.
- Got Cut on the S.S. Anne after beating Rival again.
- Cleaned out Vermillion's gym and got badge 3.
- Went through Rock Tunnel blind since I didn't feel like getting flash.
- Progressed to Celadon and got the Marsh Badge.
- Cleaned out Games Corner and got Sylph Scope.
- Got the PokéFlute after killing Ghost Marowak.
- Moved a Snorlax and got to Saffron.
- Beat Gionvanni at Silph Co. and then beat Sabrina.
- Biked down to Fuschia and beat Koga.
- Got Surf and Strength from Safari Zone things.
- Surfed to Blaine's gym and crab hammered everything.
- Surfed back to Pallet got to the final gym and Crab Hammer'd more things.
- Beat Rival on the way to Victory Road.
- Ran through Victory Road.
- Saved at Pokémon Center before the Elite Four.

Badges:
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

Kijima the Kingler (Lv. 68)
Atk: 214/Def: 206/Spe: 147/SP: 104
Crabhammer
Ice Beam
Body Slam
Surf
Old March 13th, 2013, 11:34 PM
James901
The CyndaquilofWar

I got started on platinum finally.
Hacked in Bewsa the Smoochum as my starter and got my first badge.
Also I helped out Dawn and Rowan with some Galactic Grunts.

Spoiler:

Bewsa
Level 16
Nature: Timid
Ability: Oblivious
Confusion, Lick, Sweet Kiss, Powder Snow
Old March 14th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Punnagg
Advanced Spriter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Punnagg
>Defeated Elite 4

>Got into Hall of Fame

>Got into S.S.Anne
>Defeated 4 Gym Leaders from Kanto

>Total Badge Count 12/16

Current Smergle Stats

Old March 14th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Lopnis

6th and Final Update
Reached Evergrande City
Entered Victory Road
Beat Wally for the Final time
Beat Vito Winstrate finally
After a long and Arduous Battle I reach the Pokemon leauge
Use all Rare Candies, Switch Rocksmash for Dynamic Punch, Stocked Up
Challenged and Beat the Elite 4 (Almost didn't have a Video for this but luckily I found a program to fix Avi Files online :D x1000)
Spoiler:

Beat Champion Wallace
Spoiler:

Woke up at home
Got S.s. Ticket from dad
Chose Blue for no reason since I can't get it
Got the Nationaldex from Birch
Got Invited to Battle Frontier
Challenged and Beat Former Champion Steven and my Emerald Challenge :D
Spoiler:

I saved and quit for the last time
My Team:

Boojangles Dusclops Male Lvl. 92
Final Stats
Spoiler:

Mules:
Sally/Linoone
Chico/Lombre
Daina/Wingull
My Progress too the end
Spoiler:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well that's it for Emerald I beat everyone including Steven, This was one of the most satisfying rounds I've done I used no Revives and I wish I had this one cartridge but oh well, On to Sinnoh :D. Question: If I do videos for Sinnoh should I just do the Leader fight or the whole gym like I did for Emerald?

Last edited by Lopnis; March 14th, 2013 at 04:11 PM.
Old March 14th, 2013, 07:41 PM
CanadianBaconX

Kingler Ultimate Solo Run Blue Update #Final

Spoiler:
ELITE FOUR TIME!!!

Lorelei
Spoiler:

Bruno
Spoiler:

Agatha
Spoiler:

Lance
Spoiler:

Rival + Ending
Spoiler:

Badges:
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

Kijima the Kingler (Lv. 72)
Atk: 228/Def: 219/Spe: 156/SP: 112
Crabhammer
Ice Beam
Body Slam
Surf
Old March 15th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Buzz Buzz
What's all the Buzz about...

Nature: Lonely
It's been way to long since I last updated this. Well, I finally managed to defeat the Elite Four and Champion and got into the Hall of Fame. Now there's only Kanto and Red left, so I'm hoping that goes a bit smoother and faster.

Screens:
Spoiler:

Perry the Hasty Golduck (M) @ Lv.65
Ability: Damp
Surf
Scratch
Zen Headbutt
Ice Beam
MC - Red - Ruby
MT - Normal - X
Persona - Blaze Black

Completed
SR - Venusaur (Soul Silver), Charizard (Red, Crystal, Emerald), Blastoise (Blue), Pidgeot (Fire Red), Raichu (X), Clefable (Fire Red), Dugtrio (Fire Red), Golduck (Fire Red, Ruby), Poliwrath (Fire Red), Golem (Sapphire), Rhyhorn (Emerald), Omastar (Leaf Green), Mew (Fire Red, Silver), Typhlosion (Leaf Green), Feraligatr (X), Tyranitar (Leaf Green), Swampert (Sapphire), Exploud (Diamond), Torkoal (Fire Red), Kyogre (Fire Red), Infernape (Black), Chesnaught (X)
MC - Red (Fire Red, Platinum), Yellow (White 2)
MT - Steel (Platinum)
Legendary Trio - Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres - Fire Red
Persona - Sacred Gold
Old March 15th, 2013, 08:58 PM
James901
The CyndaquilofWar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz Buzz View Post
It's been way to long since I last updated this. Well, I finally managed to defeat the Elite Four and Champion and got into the Hall of Fame. Now there's only Kanto and Red left, so I'm hoping that goes a bit smoother and faster.

Screens:
Spoiler:

Perry the Hasty Golduck (M) @ Lv.65
Ability: Damp
Surf
Scratch
Zen Headbutt
Ice Beam
Sorry but you must have signed up while there wasn't an active owner to this thread but can you just let me know what game you're playing and whether you're doing a single challenge or ultimate so I can add you to the challenger list?
Old March 16th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Buzz Buzz
What's all the Buzz about...

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by James901 View Post
Sorry but you must have signed up while there wasn't an active owner to this thread but can you just let me know what game you're playing and whether you're doing a single challenge or ultimate so I can add you to the challenger list?
Sure. I signed up way back in March last year. I'm doing an ultimate solo run with Golduck and I'm currently playing through Heart Gold. I already finished Fire Red and luckily I still have the final screenshot.
Spoiler:
MC - Red - Ruby
MT - Normal - X
Persona - Blaze Black

Completed
SR - Venusaur (Soul Silver), Charizard (Red, Crystal, Emerald), Blastoise (Blue), Pidgeot (Fire Red), Raichu (X), Clefable (Fire Red), Dugtrio (Fire Red), Golduck (Fire Red, Ruby), Poliwrath (Fire Red), Golem (Sapphire), Rhyhorn (Emerald), Omastar (Leaf Green), Mew (Fire Red, Silver), Typhlosion (Leaf Green), Feraligatr (X), Tyranitar (Leaf Green), Swampert (Sapphire), Exploud (Diamond), Torkoal (Fire Red), Kyogre (Fire Red), Infernape (Black), Chesnaught (X)
MC - Red (Fire Red, Platinum), Yellow (White 2)
MT - Steel (Platinum)
Legendary Trio - Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres - Fire Red
Persona - Sacred Gold
Old March 16th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Lockdown
Doom in a can

Mewtwo Johto Solo Run Part 1
I'm changing my Johto game to Soul Silver
Spoiler:

Made a wild Mewtwo appear in the first route @ Lv.5, and caught it.
Kept the starter as an hm slave
Beat My rival to be

K J H S U

Solo
LG G E P White
LG G E P White

Old March 16th, 2013, 08:58 PM
James901
The CyndaquilofWar

Took out Gardenia and got my 2nd badge, beat some Galactic Grunts on the way.
vs
Spoiler:

Bewsa
Level 26
Nature: Timid
Ability: Oblivious
Confusion, Lick, Sweet Kiss, Powder Snow
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here